PDA

View Full Version : Why the Chargers will never go anywhere

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-23-2009, 11:38 AM
How else to celebrate a regular season win than by smacking someone upside the head with a champagne bottle?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/23/cromarties-apparent-claim-the-bottle-slipped/

That's why no one respects these dip****s. They're all talk.

What other team goes out and celebrates a week 11 win by popping champagne bottles and living it up like they just won something? The bar is set low for this crew of overrated, underachieving assclowns.

You want the AFC West? Cool. It's yours. It's not like Denver is going to put up much more of a fight. But they're not going anywhere with it.

Again.

PRBronco
11-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Haha, making it rain midseason? Niiiiiice.

Another reason they'll never go anywhere: they can't stop the run, and that gets you pwwwwwnt in playoffs. It would have got them pwnt yesterday if we had actually ran it ><

HooptyHoops
11-23-2009, 11:46 AM
The ONLY reason they'll never go anywhere is: NORV. Hopefully the Chargers never figure that out!!

JJJ
11-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Being a Charger fan I couldn't agree more with the premise of the thread. These guys just are not mature enough to bring home a ring. I say it a lot on my Charger board everytime these guys get in trouble and get ass beatings for it all the time.

Peoples Champ
11-23-2009, 12:46 PM
They forget that they split the season series with the broncos. They didnt complete the sweep.

Taco John
11-23-2009, 12:49 PM
That's the way it is in this division:

"WOO HOO! WE BEAT THE BRONCOS! LET'S PARTY LIKE WE WON THE SUPERBOWL!"

Los Broncos
11-23-2009, 12:49 PM
What did we do when we beat them the first time around?

bombay
11-23-2009, 12:51 PM
Their talent level peaked three-four years ago.

They're trending down.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
11-23-2009, 01:10 PM
You guys want to talk about Darrent Williams?

STFU

Newer reports are suggesting that Cromartie wasn't the bottle holder.

That said, it drives me crazy that these fools are in bars at 1:30am. Nothing good happens to pro athletes who're out partying at that hour. ...that's just stupid.

vancejohnson82
11-23-2009, 01:12 PM

STFU

That said, it drives me crazy that these fools are in bars at 1:30am. Nothing good happens to pro athletes who're out partying at that hour. ...that's just stupid.

hey douche, the season was over for the Broncos at that point....

but your post has tons of relevance other than that...

bronco militia
11-23-2009, 01:12 PM
http://shanoogie.com/l/thread-pics/officerBarbrady.gif

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-23-2009, 01:13 PM

STFU

What about Darrent Williams? Please, enlighten us.

bombay
11-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Piece of **** troll.

May you live in interesting times.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
11-23-2009, 01:17 PM
What about Darrent Williams? Please, enlighten us.
Derrrrrrr.........

where was he before he got shot? What time was it?

BTW, there are no churches open at 2am....

Athletes do stupid ****. Do the Broncos suck because Darrent was out shooting off his mouth when he should of been home?

...by your reasoning, I guess so?

missingnumber7
11-23-2009, 01:18 PM

STFU

Not even the same situation...so STFU...Lets see...Cromartie was out popping corks after winning a regular season game. Williams was out after the last game of the season.

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Derrrrrrr.........

Athletes do stupid ****. Do the Broncos suck because Darrent was out shooting off his mouth when he should of been home?

You don't know a ****ing thing about what you're talking about.

PRBronco
11-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Not even the same situation...so STFU...Lets see...Darrent Williams was after we lost the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Cromartie was out popping corks after winning a regular season game.

Not to mention it was New Year's Eve, not November ****ing 22nd.

missingnumber7
11-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Not to mention it was New Year's Eve, not November ****ing 22nd.

Yea was a year off, forgot that it was 06 not 05.

Peoples Champ
11-23-2009, 01:26 PM
people think the chargers "own" us, but its been 3 years since they swept us. We split this years season series and last years. (regardless of the hocholi bad call, we blew a 20 pt lead, so I still think it was a legit win)

BABronco
11-23-2009, 01:51 PM

We had such a big party that it took 5 weeks to recover????

Conklin
11-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Stay classy San Diego

missingnumber7
11-23-2009, 02:31 PM

We took 5 weeks off.

Los Broncos
11-23-2009, 02:38 PM
We took 5 weeks off.

Haha, should of seen that coming.

ZONA
11-23-2009, 05:04 PM
Being a Charger fan I couldn't agree more with the premise of the thread. These guys just are not mature enough to bring home a ring. I say it a lot on my Charger board everytime these guys get in trouble and get ass beatings for it all the time.

Norv disagrees with you. He thinks they are a bunch of mature guys and won't be distracted by this, even though 4 or 5 Chargers were spraying bottles of champagne around.

SAN DIEGO — Chargers cornerback Antonio Cromartie is being investigated for suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon after a victory celebration at a Pacific Beach bar early Monday turned into an altercation, police said.

The incident was reported just before 1:30 a.m. at Bar West on Hornblend Street near Bayard Street. Someone apparently threw a champagne bottle that hit another person in the head, police Detective Gary Hassen said.

One person, a 24-year-old San Diego man, suffered minor injuries. No arrests were made.

The person suspected of throwing the bottle told police that it “slipped out his hand,” Hassen said. Cromartie is listed as the suspect.

In a post on Twitter, Cromartie said, “I want to apologize to Charger nation and my fans. There’s sum stuff out abt me that’s not true. It will come out. God Bless.”

Prior to the assault, two tables of patrons were spraying champagne at each other, said Bar West owner Michael Reidy.

Reidy called the incident “minor” and said that no one required medical care. He also said that after officers had interviewed the parties involved and several witnesses, that no positive identification could be made as to who did what because there were conflicting accounts.

Several other players, including linebacker Stephen Cooper, defensive lineman Travis Johnson and running back Darren Sproles were at the bar, sources said. They had just returned from Denver, where the team beat the Broncos 32-3, putting the Chargers in first place in the AFC West.

Chargers spokesman Bill Johnston declined to comment. He said the team is looking into the incident.

Hassen said the investigation is continuing. Any recommended charge would be forwarded to the city attorney if it is a misdemeanor and to the district attorney if it is a felony.

Coach Norv Turner said he doesn’t expect the incident to be a distraction for the team.

“We have a mature group of guys, we have intelligent guys, and we have great leadership,” he said. “Our guys have done a great job of not letting – unfortunately, you have these issues come up – them distract them in terms of doing what they need to do in terms of football.”

Gort
11-23-2009, 05:20 PM
Derrrrrrr.........

it was new year's eve. and he was an innocent bystander. he wasn't involved in the dispute that led to gunfire.

you're an uninformed dumbass.

orinjkrush
11-23-2009, 06:31 PM
buncha rich 22 yr old children with weapons.

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-23-2009, 06:35 PM
$10 says Sproles was carded.

Boltjolt
11-23-2009, 06:53 PM
people think the chargers "own" us, but its been 3 years since they swept us. We split this years season series and last years. (regardless of the hocholi bad call, we blew a 20 pt lead, so I still think it was a legit win)

Yes, they always make new rules and call it by a refs name when it is legit :oyvey:

As for Cromartie, ....still dont know all the details but there are a few party boys id like to see go from this team. Maybe we can trade Cromartie to Denver for Clady, or maybe that pick you got from Chicago that Cutler keeps making better and better with each 4th quarter drive INT.

Man i was sad to him go

boltaneer
11-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Cromartie has always been a dumbass. This is nothing new and this incident is not surprising at all.

400HZ
11-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Drinking in PB usually makes me want to throw **** at people, too.

Peoples Champ
11-24-2009, 06:19 AM
Yes, they always make new rules and call it by a refs name when it is legit :oyvey:

As for Cromartie, ....still dont know all the details but there are a few party boys id like to see go from this team. Maybe we can trade Cromartie to Denver for Clady, or maybe that pick you got from Chicago that Cutler keeps making better and better with each 4th quarter drive INT.

Man i was sad to him go

I didnt say the hocholi call was legit, that was the worse call in history of the NFL, but if we could have closed that 20 pt lead, it never would have came down to that.