PDA

View Full Version : Settle down bitches

Hotrod
11-23-2009, 09:12 AM
We are going to dismantle the Giants Thursday and you are all going to look ****ing stupid.

Denver 28 Giants 10

Mark it the **** down or get off my wagon

TailgateNut
11-23-2009, 09:28 AM
We are going to dismantle the Giants Thursday and you are all going to look ****ing stupid.

Denver 28 Giants 10

That's the spirit.

I'm cooking a "six legged turkey" for the occasion.

Just gotta grab my shotgun and head to the hills to find that creature.

Hotrod
11-23-2009, 09:32 AM
That's the spirit.

So wish I could join you TGN I'll stop by one day out of the blue with some Jack :strong:

Maybe even Thursday :~ohyah!:

TailgateNut
11-23-2009, 09:36 AM
So wish I could join you TGN I'll stop by one day out of the blue with some Jack :strong:

Maybe even Thursday :~ohyah!:

No Jack for me. It reminds me of my exwife and I'd prefer to never indulge in either again.:~ohyah!:

BTW: how long do they age that swill? 1 month? It is the "new" Jim Beam. At least Evan Williams lets their stuff sit and "get happy for 7 years, and it's cheaper to boot.

Just sayin';D

Ramathorn
11-23-2009, 09:36 AM

Denver 28 Giants 10

Have you been watching the same broncos games that I have the past couple of weeks? You know the broncos play on fox, cbs, espn or abc? Not espn classic which are the games you must be watching. Plus u got it backwards, Denver 10 Giants 28. be realistic.

Eldorado
11-23-2009, 09:37 AM
That's the spirit.

Try looking where rocky flats used to be.

bronco militia
have you been watching the same broncos games that i have the past couple of weeks? You know the broncos play on fox, cbs, espn or abc? Not espn classic which are the games you must be watching. Plus u got it backwards, denver 10 giants 28. Be realistic.

lol

nothing gets by this guy

baja

Denver 28 Giants 10

I need kool-aid

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-23-2009, 09:39 AM
have you been watching the same broncos games that i have the past couple of weeks? You know the broncos play on fox, cbs, espn or abc? Not espn classic which are the games you must be watching. Plus u got it backwards, denver 10 giants 28. Be realistic.

we're all doomed! Stop being a fan, you moron! How dare you think the broncos can win games!

Meck77
11-23-2009, 09:40 AM
God is great...Beer is good....People are crazy....

TailgateNut
11-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Try looking where rocky flats used to be.

120th and Indiana? I think anything out there is cooked before it's killed.
Glow in the dark bird. Yummy!

Food jack!;D

baja
11-23-2009, 09:44 AM
Hot rod

You still going to Mexico I'm still in Puerto Vallarta, spent 3 glorious days in Yalapa and leaving for Manzanillo tomorrow returning Vallarta / Yalapa Dec 1 then to Cabo 5 Dec.

NFLBRONCO
11-23-2009, 09:46 AM

Denver 28 Giants 10

I'll be thrilled if we can score 28 pts and alot would say even 10. Its on the O the rest of the way on how many more wins we get. Even though D needs to be better too not at least scoring 20 pts a game makes it tough for a weak D.

BlaK-Argentina
11-23-2009, 09:47 AM
Have you been watching the same broncos games that I have the past couple of weeks? You know the broncos play on fox, cbs, espn or abc? Not espn classic which are the games you must be watching. Plus u got it backwards, Denver 10 Giants 28. be realistic.

So you have to predict a loss to be realistic? Last I checked the Giants were coming off a four game losing streak too. They barely beat the Falcons yesterday.

But yeah, we can't beat those guys... we can't beat a HS team!

Hotrod
11-23-2009, 09:48 AM
Hot rod

You still going to Mexico I'm still in Puerto Vallarta, spent 3 glorious days in Yalapa and leaving for Manzanillo tomorrow returning Vallarta / Yalapa Dec 1 then to Cabo 5 Dec.

I am still planning a trip just dont have a clue when. Busy as **** these days. Hoping right after the first of the year.

Hotrod
11-23-2009, 09:49 AM

I certainly hope you dont waste your time watching Thursday

Hotrod
11-23-2009, 09:51 AM
So you have to predict a loss to be realistic? Last I checked the Giants were coming off a four game losing streak too. They barely beat the Falcons yesterday.

But yeah, we can't beat those guys... we can't beat a HS team!

Exactly,

I think we beat the chiefs and faid x3 and atleast one other game (giants) making the wildcard round and lose to the steelers in Pittsburgh.

I'm not trying to sell anyone on the SB here but some of these whiney bitches dont understand there are 31 other teams who get paid also. We are heading in the right direction and will be in the SB within the next 2 years.

Popps
11-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Cinci lost to Oakland.

Pittsburgh lost to K.C..

If you're not 100%, or aren't bringing 100%... any team can lose on any given weekend in the NFL.

We're in a slump. Some of that is due to factors beyond our control.

There's a lot of season left. But, feel free to jump off the bandwagon if you're that type. The board will be better for it.

Beantown Bronco
11-23-2009, 10:58 AM

Denver 28 Giants 10

How are we going to hold the Giants to only 10 pts when we clearly don't have the DBs to cover Marshall? I mean, he is playing for the Giants, right?

:P

gyldenlove
11-23-2009, 11:09 AM
I am going to ****ing blame you Dortoh if we don't kick the **** out of the Giants, if I ever see you I am going to **** into my own hand and throw it at you if we lose, you are warned!

Hotrod
11-23-2009, 11:21 AM
I am going to ****ing blame you Dortoh if we don't kick the **** out of the Giants, if I ever see you I am going to **** into my own hand and throw it at you if we lose, you are warned!

Thanks for the heads up :giggle:

*note to self wear safety goggles when meeting Gyldenlove for a beer.

baja
11-23-2009, 11:26 AM
and a snorkel

Rohirrim
11-23-2009, 11:43 AM
Nothing that is happening now can approach how I felt after Joe Montana and San Fran took us apart in that SB. That was the lowest of lows I can remember. Even lower than the J'ville loss in 97. I am inoculated for life. ;D

Ramathorn
11-23-2009, 11:54 AM
I certainly hope you dont waste your time watching Thursday

I will. Im a glutton for punishment.

Hotrod
11-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Nothing that is happening now can approach how I felt after Joe Montana and San Fran took us apart in that SB. That was the lowest of lows I can remember. Even lower than the J'ville loss in 97. I am inoculated for life. ;D

I took the Jags game and the Washington SB worse atleast Montana was a hall of famer but yhea you have a good point.

watermock
11-23-2009, 12:14 PM
Cinci lost to Oakland.

Pittsburgh lost to K.C..

If you're not 100%, or aren't bringing 100%... any team can lose on any given weekend in the NFL.

We're in a slump. Some of that is due to factors beyond our control.

There's a lot of season left. But, feel free to jump off the bandwagon if you're that type. The board will be better for it.

Both on fluke plays similiar to our own Cinci and Dallas games.

The "Bandwagon" never really existed, 'cept for folk too ignorant to see it was a ghost.

Los Broncos
11-23-2009, 12:17 PM
It's going to be a long weekend if we get crushed on Thursday, I mean at least put up a fight and show some ****ing heart.

broncosteven
11-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Is the Marshall for Peppers trade still on?

SJ Bronco
11-23-2009, 12:21 PM

Denver 28 Giants 10

I'm with you all the way!

:spit:

Did I say that? Holy Shyt I'm aligning myself in weird circles these days...!Booya!

SJ Bronco
11-23-2009, 12:22 PM
It's going to be a long weekend if we get crushed on Thursday, I mean at least put up a fight and show some ****ing heart.

I've marked this one down as a win for about 4 weeks now, and we play well on turkey day, but if we lose, the server will melt down with Trolls. The Humanity!

Hotrod
11-23-2009, 12:22 PM

I'm hearing Orton and Simms for a 7th instead :spit:

SJ Bronco
11-23-2009, 12:23 PM

no one will take that....wait, do we have Al Davis on speed dial??!Booya!

loborugger
11-23-2009, 12:23 PM
Your wagon? That must be whats wrong with this franchise. I will remain on my wagon, and still love my team, but its gonna go like this...

Den 10
NYG 21

At least it wont have been a total thrashing like what we have been receiving late.

Los Broncos
11-23-2009, 12:25 PM
I've marked this one down as a win for about 4 weeks now, and we play well on turkey day, but if we lose, the server will melt down with Trolls. The Humanity!

Yes we do, I remember 2005 that was a great game.

And if we lose I wont even bother logging on here 8')

SJ Bronco
11-23-2009, 12:26 PM
Yes we do, I remember 2005 that was a great game.

And if we lose I wont even bother logging on here 8')

you won't be able too anyway. The hour after our losses almost always melt down the server for a while, and after wins it slows down a little, but not the extreme melt down after losses.:~ohyah!:

broncosteven
11-23-2009, 12:52 PM

Plus a years supply of ankle tape.

LOL

cmhargrove
11-23-2009, 12:59 PM

Denver 28 Giants 10

I'm buying.

And i'm driving my ass from Tulsa to catch the game so i'm a little biased.
GO BRONCOS!

baja
11-23-2009, 01:03 PM

LOL good memory

Cool Breeze
11-23-2009, 01:08 PM
120th and Indiana? I think anything out there is cooked before it's killed.
Glow in the dark bird. Yummy!

Food jack!;D

For the elusive six legged turkey, you could always try Rocky Mountain Arsenal - it's a little closer in town...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Mountain_Arsenal

Los Broncos
11-23-2009, 01:09 PM
you won't be able too anyway. The hour after our losses almost always melt down the server for a while, and after wins it slows down a little, but not the extreme melt down after losses.:~ohyah!:

I was able to log on yesterday with no issues but if we lose Thursday wont do deserve to go to the playoffs.

Maybe the server will lock down forever.