PDA

View Full Version : McNabb words of wisdom to Cutler post-game?

Broncobiv
11-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Anyone TiVo the game or hear what McNabb was saying to Cutler on the field after the game? The camera was on them the whole time, and you could kinda hear him talking. Collinsworth said something like McNabb told Cutler to keep it in-house (the INT problems?), etc?

Just curious...

TDmvp
11-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Mcnabb is all class and a great Qb ... would have killed to had him right as we lost Elway.

BroncoDoug
11-22-2009, 08:49 PM
McNabb said its between them. I hope he didn't talk any sense in him, we need some more Bears losses and Cutler gives them the best chance to lose

Broncobiv
11-22-2009, 08:51 PM
McNabb said its between them. I hope he didn't talk any sense in him, we need some more Bears losses and Cutler gives them the best chance to lose
I know that's what he told Andrea Kremer, but earlier when it was live, you could kinda hear McNabb talking to Cutler.

Broncoman13
11-22-2009, 09:01 PM
All class by McNabb. It wasn't a few quick words, it was 30-45 seconds and I could hear McNabb at one point tell Cutler to call him if he needed to. Pretty cool on McNabbs part... I like that in a competitor. Shows a lot of confidence.

baja
11-22-2009, 09:05 PM
I was trying to read lips than I realized I was looking at a nodding Jay chins slapping together.

Kid A
11-22-2009, 09:05 PM
Playing in Philly McNabb has endured as much criticism as any QB, lots of it undeserved. Class guy and he would be a great mentor to any young QB in the league. I'd like to see him get another shot at a Super Bowl before his career is over. Unfortunately, Andy Reid may stand in the way...

cabronco
11-22-2009, 09:12 PM
It showed that McNabb has some class. Kudos to him. Hope he didnt talk too much sense into JC, at least not sink in til next year. We want the best draft position we can get.

McDman
11-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Collinsworth was so jealous that McNabb was that close to Jay, I bet he was biting his lip thinking about what he'd like to do to Cutler.

theAPAOps5
11-22-2009, 09:18 PM
I know what he said. McNabb told Cutler to put down the bottle. Its clear to the rest of the league he is a drunk and a punk. If he wants to last in the NFL he needs to show some class, leadership, and maturity. Cutler then proceeded to ask for a trade so he wouldn't have to hear such truths.

Los Broncos
11-22-2009, 09:20 PM
All class by McNabb. It wasn't a few quick words, it was 30-45 seconds and I could hear McNabb at one point tell Cutler to call him if he needed to. Pretty cool on McNabbs part... I like that in a competitor. Shows a lot of confidence.

Cutler call someone back? he wouldn't hear of it!

Hogan11
11-22-2009, 09:23 PM
Cutler call someone back? he wouldn't hear of it!

MAHAHAHAHA!! Hilarious!

Popps
11-22-2009, 09:28 PM
McNabb is probably just saying that he's been there, and knows what it's like. It was a nice gesture.

Problem is, there's no signs that Cutler has McNabb's talent, ability or drive... to this point.

uplink
11-22-2009, 10:44 PM
McNabb is from Chicago and passed on the word that the Chicago mob would rough Jay up if he had another INT next week.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Play2win
11-22-2009, 10:51 PM
He was just telling him where to score some Absinthe

OABB
11-22-2009, 11:31 PM
He was telling him to please demand a trade to the nfc east.

extralife
11-23-2009, 01:24 AM
McNabb probably sees a lot of him in Jay. Talented QB under a lot of pressure with little talent to back him up in the passing game. McNabb knew how to deal with it. Does Jay?

DeuceOfClub
11-23-2009, 05:27 AM
McNabb shared his secret on how to always come a little short.

barryr
11-23-2009, 05:44 AM
Probably in some way told Cutler to grow up and act like a leader. Heck, Cutler was still seen waving off the coaches apparently not happy with the playcalling or something. And the Bears still need to play in Minnesota against that DL and crowd noise. They will really need to conserve the playcalling to limit Cutler's INT's in that game.

MplsBronco
11-23-2009, 06:01 AM
Looked to me like whatever McNabb was saying was going in one ear and out the other.

BlaK-Argentina
11-23-2009, 07:28 AM
McNabb is a class act. Always liked him.

Cutler... the guy's a loser. He looks nothing like the franchise QB we thought he could be. He's costing his team wins. He's not just playing bad, he's losing games for them. Good for us!

Captain 'Dre
11-23-2009, 07:34 AM
mcnabb is a class act. Always liked him.

Cutler... The guy's a loser. He looks nothing like the franchise qb we thought he could be. He's costing his team wins. He's not just playing bad, he's losing games for them. Good for us!

qft

Crushaholic
11-23-2009, 09:03 AM
"Only one interception? Good job. You may get to .500 in your career in the next five years doing that..."

cousinal11
11-23-2009, 09:06 AM
It was weird. Made me uncomfortable.

HEAV
11-23-2009, 09:10 AM
Looked to me like whatever McNabb was saying was going in one ear and out the other.

I thought the same thing.

Jay looked annoyed that someone was telling him how to handle things.

The kid just doesn't get it.

Smiling Assassin27
11-23-2009, 09:33 AM
Anyone TiVo the game or hear what McNabb was saying to Cutler on the field after the game? The camera was on them the whole time, and you could kinda hear him talking. Collinsworth said something like McNabb told Cutler to keep it in-house (the INT problems?), etc?

Just curious...

McNabb: No Jay, see, in overtime, when one team scores, they kick off to the other team and if they're still tied after Overtime, they go to penalty kicks....