PDA

View Full Version : Something positive from today!

garandman
11-22-2009, 08:17 PM
I had trouble finding anything but, I did!

Berger finally is punting better!

Well at least we have that covered

(sarcasm meter is off the charts for those of u not picking this up)

Los Broncos
11-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Orton had time to throw?

rugbythug
11-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Moreno avg 8 yards per

oubronco
11-22-2009, 08:25 PM
The fg kicker made one

Beantown Bronco
11-22-2009, 08:28 PM
The fg kicker made one

And his onside kick was actually perfectly kicked.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
11-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Won't play the Chargers again this season?

TonyR
11-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Orton had time to throw?

Sometimes, but it seems we struggled with the blitz. Oops, sorry, forgot this was the "positive" thread!

Popps
11-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Moreno avg 8 yards per

Moreno played very well, and yet will be considered the goat because of a bad call.

Los Broncos
11-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Sometimes, but it seems we struggled with the blitz. Oops, sorry, forgot this was the "positive" thread!

The running game looked good for the most part, that's all I can come up with.

Dudeskey
11-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Orton had time to throw?

And he's right-handed. So he was able to have the better of the two OT's protecting his blindside.

Broncosfreak_56
11-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Moreno played very well, and yet will be considered the goat because of a bad call.
And having his own guy knee the ball out of his hands.

missingnumber7
11-22-2009, 09:01 PM

QFT...I wanna say that I have seen somewhere the Ron Winters has the lowest percentage of overturned calls of any Referee in the league, but I may be wrong...to any means...the officiating was horrible. Many holding calls that were missed...both ways, but it seemed when there was yellow on the field it was on the Broncos. And a hitting the QB low call taht was glaring...if that were manning or brady it would've been a 15yarder.

I do think that there was quite a bit good to take away from the game. Moreno, the OL did great. Larsen played well at FB...missed hearing his name called...Hillis caught a ball. And Berger and the punt coverage was what it was supposed to be. That is why we signed Berger.

Pony Boy
11-22-2009, 09:14 PM
The cheerleaders were looking hot today....

gunns
11-22-2009, 09:58 PM
SL Real beat Beckham's Glaxay for the MLS Championship. Not a huge soccer fan but am from SL. That's something positive for me from today.

_Oro_
11-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Didn't get beat by San Diego as bad as last year.

uplink
11-22-2009, 11:36 PM
learned Simms can't play, so can move on in pursuit of a better backup/promote Brandstarter etc.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

BroncoMan4ever
11-22-2009, 11:38 PM

how hard would it have been to get that call right?

Hochstein was almosty fully in the end zone, Moreno lost the ball when his hands hit Hochstein's knee which was in the end zone, meaning the ball crossed the plane before he fumbled.

get that call right and it is a completely different game

~Crash~
11-22-2009, 11:39 PM
Won't play the Chargers again this season?

you know I think you just jinxed your team:~ohyah!:

~Crash~
11-22-2009, 11:42 PM
how hard would it have been to get that call right?

Hochstein was almost fully in the end zone, Moreno lost the ball when his hands hit Hochstein's knee which was in the end zone, meaning the ball crossed the plane before he fumbled.

get that call right and it is a completely different game

that is a fact . we would of never try the onside kick

WestFan
11-23-2009, 02:43 AM
Didn't get beat by San Diego as bad as last year.

Although the point differential was about the same.

52-21 is a 31 point differential

32-3 is a 29 point differential (would have been 30)

WestFan
11-23-2009, 02:44 AM
I had trouble finding anything but, I did!

Berger finally is punting better!

Well at least we have that covered

(sarcasm meter is off the charts for those of u not picking this up)

Here's one:

Blocked a PAT. :thanku:

Those are rare. :pimp:

broncoblue
11-23-2009, 03:02 AM
postive....the beer was buy one get one free at the shop!

go_broncos
11-23-2009, 06:24 AM
I am getting used to the loses.
felt sad for few minutes.
played with my kids and slept without thinking about broncos

gunns
11-23-2009, 07:18 AM
I am getting used to the loses.
felt sad for few minutes.
played with my kids and slept without thinking about broncos

Yep, and that's sad, reminds me of the last 10 years. The first SD game I was going ballistic my kids didn't dare talk to me. Yesterday, nothing, felt the let down but was ok after it was over. I didn't expect the 6-0, I expected more what happened yesterday, just confused on what the problems are with the team (besides Simms). I'll be expecting them to win on Thursday and every game after that, and if they don't I'm still damn proud to be a Bronco fan. Damn I hate Phyllis Rivers, such a cocky little prick.

BroncoMan4ever
11-23-2009, 11:23 AM
Yep, and that's sad, reminds me of the last 10 years. The first SD game I was going ballistic my kids didn't dare talk to me. Yesterday, nothing, felt the let down but was ok after it was over. I didn't expect the 6-0, I expected more what happened yesterday, just confused on what the problems are with the team (besides Simms). I'll be expecting them to win on Thursday and every game after that, and if they don't I'm still damn proud to be a Bronco fan. Damn I hate Phyllis Rivers, such a cocky little prick.

no big deal, even if they get to the playoffs, Rivers and CO aren't going to do anything.