PDA

View Full Version : Calling Bronxfan!

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 06:51 PM
if the broncos don't make the playoffs, I'll leave this board and never return. If they do, you leave and never return...If you believe the shyt you spew...You'll accept...Lifetime ban....Make the deal or quit your b****in...

oubronco
11-22-2009, 06:54 PM
if the broncos don't make the playoffs, I'll leave this board and never return. If they do, you leave and never return...If you believe the shyt you spew...You'll accept...Lifetime ban....Make the deal or quit your b****in...

Hilarious!

MaloCS
11-22-2009, 07:02 PM

I'll take that bet.

Greatspirits
11-22-2009, 07:03 PM
Sorry dude, I guess we'll never see you again! As Jim Mora said: "PLAYOFFS!, I'd just be happy to win a game!" It ain't gonna happen, not with what we've seen out on the field these past 4 games.

Bronx33
look another chugger fan that can't read.

oubronco
I'll take that bet.

your gonna regret cause he's the best there's ever been he comes round the mountain run boy run

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Broncos fans only

MaloCS
11-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Broncos fans only

I'm confused. Are you saying that I'm not a Broncos fan? If so, you are way off mark. I've been a die hard fan since the early 70s with season tickets to back it up. Just because I don't like McDingkleBerry doesn't mean I'm not a Broncos fan.

I'll take that bet.

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 07:17 PM
I'm confused. Are you saying that I'm not a Broncos fan? If so, you are way off mark. I've been a die hard fan since the early 70s with season tickets to back it up. Just because I don't like McDingkleBerry doesn't mean I'm not a Broncos fan.

I'll take that bet.

you have 74 posts...whats a ban gonna do to you...I'm the one taking the risk...That does me no good....get about 5 or 6 more of you newbies and I'll think about it.ROFL!

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 07:19 PM
I offered it to Broxfan for a reason...

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 07:23 PM

I'll take that bet.

quit posting ok you seem to be completely lost on this thread.

Lev Vyvanse
11-22-2009, 07:24 PM
If I were to take this bet it would guarantee we win out and make the playoffs thatís just my luck. So yea I'll take a piece of that bet.

cabronco
11-22-2009, 07:29 PM
F-r-a-n-c-h-i-s-e

DenverBound
11-22-2009, 07:37 PM
Way to step up SJ. Bronx won't take it. He is way too much of a pussy.

Gort
11-22-2009, 07:41 PM
didn't SJ Bronco have an unnatural interest in bets involving nutsacks last week?

i'm just saying... ;)

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 07:41 PM
Way to step up SJ. Bronx won't take it. He is way too much of a p***Y.

He already took it on another thread but sadly he was too stupid to find this thread :spit:

Broncoman13
11-22-2009, 08:02 PM

Damn dude... Nice knowing you. Where you going to be posting? I'll stop by and say hello from time to time. SFI

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 08:04 PM
Way to step up SJ. Bronx won't take it. He is way too much of a p***Y.

:rofl:

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 08:06 PM

It's on WHORE! and an early Buh-bye. Let us know what forum you will pollute with your homeristic nonsense after we finish 7-9 or 8-8.....we will truly miss your comedy.....

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 08:07 PM
didn't SJ Bronco have an unnatural interest in bets involving nutsacks last week?

i'm just saying... ;)

:rofl: was that him?

Broncoman13
11-22-2009, 08:09 PM
Yep, this team is so dekcuf.

steeledude
11-22-2009, 08:15 PM
you have 74 posts...whats a ban gonna do to you...I'm the one taking the risk...That does me no good....get about 5 or 6 more of you newbies and I'll think about it.ROFL!

While it's true message board prestige can only be earned by hours of hard earned typing, I must admit you look like a coward by deflecting someone's attempt to take your ridiculous sham bet.

Either way, throw me on if my newbness can help tip the scales. This board is full of people like you who've been ruining this place for far too long.

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 08:16 PM
While it's true message board prestige can only be earned by hours of hard earned typing, I must admit you look like a coward by deflecting someone's attempt to take your ridiculous sham bet.

Either way, throw me on if my newbness can help tip the scales. This board is full of people like you who've been ruining this place for far too long.

Take a look at all your previous posts sunshine.

rastaman
11-22-2009, 08:21 PM

Oh not this crap again. Why don't you stay whether we make or don't make the playoffs! You ideologue Bronco fans need to take a break with all this whose a fan and who should leave this forum just b/c "Group Think" and "Follow The Herd" mentality isn't widely excepted and condoned.:peace:

TonyR
11-22-2009, 08:34 PM

It is really interesting how many returning and new posters are around today, isn't it? It couldn't possibly have anything to do with things going poorly, couldn't it?

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 08:47 PM

Oh no, you obviously can't read....How sad...who helped you type your post?

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 08:52 PM
Seriously...this is more an attempt to get rid of bad posters, so Anyone else that wants a piece of this bet, let it be known! I'm one of the original member of this board, but I'm not the first one to want out. This is my last stand. Either I can get all of you losers banned at the end of the year...or I can Leave knowing you guys are all still here bringing the board down with you. This isn't about people who wish success and those who don't. This is about the Bullies that keep leaning on people and forcing good fun threads to the butt every week with their ridiculous takes and threatening posts. It's me or them, and I'm putting my membership where my mouth is. So step right up if your man enough and get some of this bet! Who else wants some of Debo!!!! Lets do this. My long standing contribution to this board VS your 60 posts Whatever. Who Else? ANYONE!?

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 08:58 PM
It is really interesting how many returning and new posters are around today, isn't it? It couldn't possibly have anything to do with things going poorly, couldn't it?

Suicide posters at that. Im sick of it. If this is the new breed of Bronco fan count me out. I'll go back to hanging around niner and raider fans. At least they don't quit on their team in mid season. Hell, raider fan would give his left nut to be 6-4

McDman
11-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Unfortunatly, SJ, you'll probably lose this. We'll just have more posters who enjoy our losses.

steeledude
11-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Seriously...this is more an attempt to get rid of bad posters, so Anyone else that wants a piece of this bet, let it be known! I'm one of the original member of this board, but I'm not the first one to want out. This is my last stand. Either I can get all of you losers banned at the end of the year...or I can Leave knowing you guys are all still here bringing the board down with you. This isn't about people who wish success and those who don't. This is about the Bullies that keep leaning on people and forcing good fun threads to the butt every week with their ridiculous takes and threatening posts. It's me or them, and I'm putting my membership where my mouth is. So step right up if your man enough and get some of this bet! Who else wants some of Debo!!!! Lets do this. My long standing contribution to this board VS your 60 posts Whatever. Who Else? ANYONE!?

I'll be honest...I haven't seen this bullying you speak of. I've been around since 2006 (changed account), and the only time I've seen it is with the vehemence in which McD supporters berate the people who were upset at his offseason moves. The people you seem to be against would most likely, as in my case, be more guilty of whining, not bullying.

I can respect your need to make things like they'd been before, but you have to know that won't happen. One thing I'd recommend is not indulging those posters who drive you nuts. If they are indeed aggressive and bullies then all they need is an ignore because once people stop responding they lose all power.

Why start these big hip thrusting threads every week?

I do admit I mixed up your initial challenge. While I do want the Broncos to make the playoffs, I don't think they will. I see now you were betting on the same thing. I do apologize for misinterpreting that.

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 09:27 PM
Unfortunatly, SJ, you'll probably lose this. We'll just have more posters who enjoy our losses.

Which is a good reason to get out. i had a nice run here, but if this board keeps going down hill like this...why stay?

McDman
11-22-2009, 09:28 PM
I'll be honest...I haven't seen this bullying you speak of. I've been around since 2006 (changed account), and the only time I've seen it is with the vehemence in which McD supporters berate the people who were upset at his offseason moves. The people you seem to be against would most likely, as in my case, be more guilty of whining, not bullying.

I can respect your need to make things like they'd been before, but you have to know that won't happen. One thing I'd recommend is not indulging those posters who drive you nuts. If they are indeed aggressive and bullies then all they need is an ignore because once people stop responding they lose all power.

Why start these big hip thrusting threads every week?

I do admit I mixed up your initial challenge. While I do want the Broncos to make the playoffs, I don't think they will. I see now you were betting on the same thing. I do apologize for misinterpreting that.

There are more than a couple people on this board that get pleasure out of us doing poorly. Bronxfan is just one.

They actually root for our players to fail because it gives them vindication.

steeledude
11-22-2009, 10:17 PM
There are more than a couple people on this board that get pleasure out of us doing poorly. Bronxfan is just one.

They actually root for our players to fail because it gives them vindication.

I once said I wanted the Broncos to lose bad this season so we could get rid of McD and his poor decisions sooner rather than later when his poor decisions could do huge long term damage. It wouldn't be for vindication though. But that was the wrong attitude for me to have.

We all make mistakes when things go bad. In the end I watch guys like Champ, Marsh, DJ, and Dumervil and I realize I couldn't ever want them to lose. Those guys deserve to win.

It's going to be a rough rest of the season if this spiral down doesn't stop, and it will be even harder when McD and Orton are here next year.

Cleo McDowell
11-22-2009, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=SJ Bronco;2650850]Seriously...this is more an attempt to get rid of bad posters, so Anyone else that wants a piece of this bet, let it be known! I'm one of the original member of this board, but I'm not the first one to want out. This is my last stand. Either I can get all of you losers banned at the end of the year...or I can Leave knowing you guys are all still here bringing the board down with you. This isn't about people who wish success and those who don't. This is about the Bullies that keep leaning on people and forcing good fun threads to the butt every week with their ridiculous takes and threatening posts. It's me or them, and I'm putting my membership where my mouth is. So step right up if your man enough and get some of this bet! Who else wants some of Debo!!!! Lets do this. My long standing contribution to this board VS your 60 posts Whatever. Who Else? ANYONE!?[/QUOTE

I'm in. cant't stand these ****s like bronx.

http://blackandmarriedwithkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/poker.jpg

Bronxfan
11-23-2009, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=SJ Bronco;2650850]Seriously...this is more an attempt to get rid of bad posters, so Anyone else that wants a piece of this bet, let it be known! I'm one of the original member of this board, but I'm not the first one to want out. This is my last stand. Either I can get all of you losers banned at the end of the year...or I can Leave knowing you guys are all still here bringing the board down with you. This isn't about people who wish success and those who don't. This is about the Bullies that keep leaning on people and forcing good fun threads to the butt every week with their ridiculous takes and threatening posts. It's me or them, and I'm putting my membership where my mouth is. So step right up if your man enough and get some of this bet! Who else wants some of Debo!!!! Lets do this. My long standing contribution to this board VS your 60 posts Whatever. Who Else? ANYONE!?[/QUOTE

I'm in. cant't stand these ****s like bronx.

http://blackandmarriedwithkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/poker.jpg

Done LADY Cleo.......

SJ Bronco
11-23-2009, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=Cleo McDowell;2651089]

Done LADY Cleo.......

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/bst/lowres/bstn700l.jpg

OBF1
11-23-2009, 12:46 PM

I am going to miss your insite and Bronco related topics.:welcome:

55CrushEm
11-23-2009, 01:02 PM
I gotta agree with SJ.....this proves to me Bronxnon-fan is not a real fan. Taking this bet forces you to hope the Broncos don't make the playoffs......

Why would a real fan hope that? Just wonderin'........

Broncos_OTM
11-23-2009, 01:14 PM
this thread is retarded

will the broncos make the play offs? What does it matter if they keep playing like this it wont mean jack ****. what is so glorious in a one and done.

This team needs to fix the lines. find a QB before we can seriously contend. i would even trade marshall at the end of the year. Draft T Cody with the pick that would be a step in the right direction.

SJ Bronco
11-23-2009, 04:50 PM
this thread is retarded

will the broncos make the play offs? What does it matter if they keep playing like this it wont mean jack ****. what is so glorious in a one and done.

This team needs to fix the lines. find a QB before we can seriously contend. i would even trade marshall at the end of the year. Draft T Cody with the pick that would be a step in the right direction.

Hey, don't blame the thread!:afro:

This thread wasn't about the playoffs, it was about turning the team in a direction of progress, and really just feeling good about being a bronco fan. That's it. It was motivation. I was cheer-leading. Then it took an ugly turn when the pessimists decided to troll around and thunder their opinion on everyone's good mood. They just couldn't take that some people were trying to be happy and optimistic...Then I realized, this whole board has gone to shyt. People come i here, and on their second post, are turning on people who have been making this board a wonderful haven for broncos fans for nearly a decade. For those of us that don't live in Colorado, it's our only connection to Broncos fans. So I decided, if they are staying, I'm going. That's all. End of story.