PDA

View Full Version : Marshall and Moreno Sideline Conflict

NYBronco
11-22-2009, 06:05 PM
They showed a clip where Moreno pushed Marshall away from him on the sideline and it appeared they were having an arguement. Anyone know anything about it?

Soul-Bronco
11-22-2009, 06:06 PM
marshall losing his temper AGAIN, i love the guy but dam man take it out on the other team by doing more than 3 catches for 23 yards

colonelbeef
11-22-2009, 06:10 PM
marshall losing his temper AGAIN, i love the guy but dam man take it out on the other team by doing more than 3 catches for 23 yards

not his fault they don't get him the ball. If you don't like Marshall at this point then I have to question your sanity

Rohirrim
11-22-2009, 06:11 PM
I saw it. Didn't like it. Hopefully, the vets can step in and get this **** straightened out.

Soul-Bronco
11-22-2009, 06:11 PM
not his fault they don't get him the ball. If you don't like Marshall at this point then I have to question your sanity

what part of i love the guy dont you understand?

Steve Prefontaine
11-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Lot's of speculation but I want to know what Marshall said exactly.

Are people ok if he said, "Hey rook, hold onto the ****ing ball"? Because I would be totally fine with that.

Meck77
11-22-2009, 06:19 PM
Tough game no doubt. Injuries are certainly kicking our ass. Things are so bad here I had to switch from PBR to Busch light. **** Cutler. Oh and Rivers...****in dick

HEAV
11-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Frustration on both sides. Knowshon was trying to make a play, but still needs to hold onto the ball.

orangemonkey
11-22-2009, 06:29 PM

Wow are you serious. If Shanny was here, Knowshon would be benched and our ZBS led oline would be driving a top 5 rushing game in the NFL. I was excited to see Marshall taking a leadership role in the punking of Knowson

daysofcoleco
11-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Marsha just though Moreno was his girlfriend.... or a cheeseburger wrapper.

DB_champ24
11-22-2009, 06:37 PM
It shouldn't have even happened if the refs would have made the right call.

extralife
11-22-2009, 06:43 PM
not an issue at all. the only thing that irks me in the slightest is that Brandon killed us with some crucial fumbles last year, so it's not like he's one to talk in this regard.

KipCorrington25
11-22-2009, 06:55 PM
Marshall was 100% correct here, Knowshow is soft.

Broncos4tw
11-22-2009, 06:55 PM
It's cool.. the team needs some leaders who will step up like that, and make players pay attention. Who cares if he himself had issues. He is growing up a bit perhaps. Our RB needs to hold on to the damn ball first and foremost.

oubronco
11-22-2009, 06:57 PM
I like the fact Marshall is stepping up and being a leader

Don Flamenco
11-22-2009, 07:08 PM

Again?

Don Flamenco
11-22-2009, 07:08 PM

Not only soft, but slow as ****

broncosteven
11-22-2009, 07:28 PM
I am not going to knock Marshall.

He was getting hung out to dry by both of our QB's today. Orton was trying but his injury really affected his arm strength.

Watching our Backs continue to fail to not protect the ball while Hillis is scratched is puzzling. I hope Hillis gets his act together. He would be a very good Power back at the goaline.

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 07:29 PM
I think folks are making abit to much out of this.

Popps
11-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Punk-move on Marshall's part.

Marshall has never been a "leader," so this can't be chalked up to leadership. It was a confrontation.

When Ray Lewis does this stuff to guys, it carries respect. He's a leader on that team. He can get in guy's faces.

When Marshall does it, it's a punk who doesn't even have his own **** together talking **** to a young player who outperformed him on the day. (Did Marshall get separation ONE time all day?)

I've got no problem with the right guy doing this. But, that ain't Brandon. He needs to worry about why he can't get open and why he can't beat single coverage and let Moreno and the staff sort out the fumbling problem.

Soul-Bronco
11-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Wow are you serious. If Shanny was here, Knowshon would be benched and our ZBS led oline would be driving a top 5 rushing game in the NFL. I was excited to see Marshall taking a leadership role in the punking of Knowson

yea im serious, why does everyone claim shanny would have done this or shanny would of done that, give me a freakin break Shanny is JOBLESS for a reason

people need to let go of the tight grip they have on shanny's nut sack already
7-9 8-8 nuff said

GreatBronco16
11-22-2009, 07:46 PM
\

Watching our Backs continue to fail to not protect the ball while Hillis is scratched is puzzling. I hope Hillis gets his act together. He would be a very good Power back at the goaline.

Hillis played today, and no, he isn't the answer to the teams problems.

oubronco
11-22-2009, 07:47 PM

Marshall has never been a "leader," so this can't be chalked up to leadership. It was a confrontation.

When Ray Lewis does this stuff to guys, it carries respect. He's a leader on that team. He can get in guy's faces.

When Marshall does it, it's a punk who doesn't even have his own **** together talking **** to a young player who outperformed him on the day. (Did Marshall get separation ONE time all day?)

I've got no problem with the right guy doing this. But, that ain't Brandon. He needs to worry about why he can't get open and why he can't beat single coverage and let Moreno and the staff sort out the fumbling problem.

are you fuggin serious? Really do you believe the bullshyt you spew half the time good god some of the shyt you spew is fuggin idiotic

SportinOne
11-22-2009, 07:48 PM
yea im serious, why does everyone claim shanny would have done this or shanny would of done that, give me a freakin break Shanny is JOBLESS for a reason

people need to let go of the tight grip they have on shanny's nut sack already
7-9 8-8 nuff said

Yeah, Shanny doesn't have a job because Shanny doesn't want a job. Like someone said in another thread, last year's Bronco team was a 6-win team. However, they won 8 games. With a horrible defense, a horrible special teams, and, by most of your accounts, a horrible QB, he made us a .500 team.

Oh wait, no, I have that wrong. Cutler was the good one and Shanahan was dragging us down. Oh, man, I'm so confused. I guess I'll just change my opinion based on convenience.

Meck77
11-22-2009, 07:51 PM
We got beat down. Tempers will flare. Hell they should.

Soul-Bronco
11-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Yeah, Shanny doesn't have a job because Shanny doesn't want a job. Like someone said in another thread, last year's Bronco team was a 6-win team. However, they won 8 games. With a horrible defense, a horrible special teams, and, by most of your accounts, a horrible QB, he made us a .500 team.

Oh wait, no, I have that wrong. Cutler was the good one and Shanahan was dragging us down. Oh, man, I'm so confused. I guess I'll just change my opinion based on convenience.

and whose fault was the horrible defense and special teams and selection of that QB?

oh yea DAM YOU MC POOPY PANTS!!!!!!!

lol you just made my argument look even better

GreatBronco16
11-22-2009, 07:55 PM
Like someone said in another thread, last year's Bronco team was a 6-win team. However, they won 8 games.

That's some of the dumbest **** I've ever heard. All the whatifs doesn't doesn't change the fact that they were an 8 win team last year.

oubronco
11-22-2009, 08:06 PM

Exactly there should be some fire on the team where ever it comes from

Baba Booey
11-22-2009, 08:21 PM
And guess who was the first one there to give Moreno props after he broke that one long run? Marshall.

Marshall probably said something encouraging but in a firm manner after the Moreno fumble and Moreno, blinded by frustration, probably took it as Marshall coming at him. The same exact thing happened last year in a Rutgers game when Mike Teel threw a pick and Greg Lee tried to offer encouragement but Teel thought he was ragging on him and pushed him.

Lolad
11-22-2009, 08:23 PM

Marshall in single coverage inside the 10 and no fade routes/quick slant with Marshall using his body... Who's fault is that?

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 08:24 PM
Nobody here has a freaking clue what marshall said to mereno and you still pass judgement on him. ( too funny)

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
11-22-2009, 08:29 PM

Holy ****! ...I'd love it if he were a Charger. Knowshon's gonna be a player...

Ratboy
11-22-2009, 08:32 PM

LOL!

Brandon Marshall could save a bus full of babies and you would bitch that the driver was killed.

OBF1
11-22-2009, 08:35 PM

Last years version of the Broncos would not even of cared that they are getting thier asses handed to them, I think it is a good sign.

Popps
11-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Nobody here has a freaking clue what marshall said to mereno and you still pass judgement on him. ( too funny)

I think Moreno's reaction said it all.

You're right... we don't know what was said, but using deductive reasoning, it wasn't supportive.

It's typical wide receiver behavior. Think Terrell Owens. It's not leadership, it's just ego.

Soul-Bronco
11-22-2009, 08:41 PM

its sad that a charger fan can see moreno skills better than his own fans

Man-Goblin
11-22-2009, 09:04 PM
Wow. Came into this thread looking for some info, and the only insightful post came from Mcneckbeard. Fitting, and carry on.

Man-Goblin
11-22-2009, 09:12 PM

Sad thing is, this a-hole is right. Knowshon has looked good except for the fumbles (eventhough he didn't really have one today).

Sadder thing for Broncos fans, Tomlinson actually looked decent today running against the Broncos' defense. Sad stuff.

Broncos4tw
11-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Sorry Popps, you are posting utter rubbish. You obviously hate Marshall, and your biased take proves it. That fumble may have well cost us the momentum and the game. He has run hard, but he has also fumbled at the worst times. Marshall is probably the best pure athlete on the field. If we had a QB that could throw worth a spit, he'd probably be atop in #'s.

But aside from that, this team NEEDS emotion. It needs a wakeup call. It needs what Marshall did. If no player steps up, what should he do.. nothing? I'm happy that at least ONE player seems to give a crap about the game and the season. This actually raises my opinion of Marshall, not lowers it. And Moreno is the one who pushed.. he needs to shut the hell up and do his job. He is a ROOKIE for cripes sake.