PDA

View Full Version : If you've quit on our season, this thread ain't for you!

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 05:07 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q47bpOCTcaY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q47bpOCTcaY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

The Giants Game is our turning point!

We need to rally! I'm going out there and say, THE BRONCOS WILL WIN ON TURKEY DAY! Then we're gonna going to go into KC and shave some mullets! The onto Indy to end the undefeated season of the colts. Back home to shave the backs of raider girlfriend! Then we go to the city of brotherly love and sack the brother! Then we finish this thing by knocking out the last KC tooth! Time to turn this sucker around!

WHO THE **** IS WITH ME!

Broncos4tw
11-22-2009, 05:08 PM
You know, the Indy game COULD well be a nice turning point, if we take care of business the next couple of weeks. And build the confidence this team desperately needs.

I do think we'll beat the Giants.

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 05:10 PM
You know, the Indy game COULD well be a nice turning point, if we take care of business the next couple of weeks. And build the confidence this team desperately needs.

I do think we'll beat the Giants.

That's the spirit WHO ELSE! I'm mad...but I'm turning that anger to some positive MOJO!

yhova
11-22-2009, 05:12 PM
They are still 6-4, but they need to win at least 4 of their next 6.

It's possible.

GeniusatWork
11-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Being 6-4 is no time to quit as a fan. I'm in.

rastaman
11-22-2009, 05:14 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q47bpOCTcaY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q47bpOCTcaY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

We need to rally! I'm going out there and say, THE BRONCOS WILL WIN ON TURKEY DAY! Then we're gonna going to go into KC and shave some mullets! The onto Indy to end the undefeated season of the colts. Back home to shave the backs of raider girlfriend! Then we go to the city of brotherly love and sack the brother! Then we finish this thing by knocking out the last KC tooth! Time to turn this sucker around!

WHO THE **** IS WITH ME!

Sorry but that's the reality. The offense can't sustain drives, score in the red zone, nor score when the opportunities presents itself. And the Defense is worn downed and shell shocked over the last 4 loses......and worn down and w/o its emotional leader in Brian Dawkins.

colonelbeef
11-22-2009, 05:15 PM
6-4 is still better than I thought they would be. Plenty of time left to turn it around. Had to figure a split with SD was in the works.

BlaK-Argentina
11-22-2009, 05:16 PM
What the doom and gloom crowd don't see is that in almost all our losses, it's been a play here, a play there and boom, we lost. A couple of plays and calls go our way and we are probably 2-2 after this stretch. Maybe 3-1 if Orton stays healthy. This is a good team that's had a rough patch, but I believe they can turn it around and make a run at the division.

Next week will be crucial.

San Diego had a nice run where a lot of things went right for them. We had that at the start of the season. It can turn our way again.

Bronco Rob
11-22-2009, 05:16 PM
"Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

"Was it over when the McHoodie traded Jay Cutler? Hell no!"

:thumbs:

Broncos4tw
11-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Sorry but that's the reality. The offense can't sustain drives, score in the red zone, nor score when the opportunities presents itself. And the Defense is worn downed and shell shocked over the last 4 loses......and worn down and w/o its emotional leader in Brian Dawkins.

Every year, there are teams that under perform. They can't score, they can't stop offenses, they look beat, be trodden, down and utterly out. But.. they turn their season around. They get into the playoffs. It happens EVERY YEAR.

Why can't this be OUR YEAR? Don't give up on the team yet boys.

bpc
I think we're going to drop the next three. As much as I hate to say that, we're not going to beat a high powered Giants team barring a Miracle during a short week with Orton's bad ankle, at KC is always a loss for us and there is no way this offense can stay on the same field with Manning.

First team to go 6-0 and drop the next 7. Crazy.

lex
You need to sell this rah rah stuff to the actual team.

lazarus4444
11-22-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm ****ing with you!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!

NYBronco
11-22-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm in...

Ratboy
11-22-2009, 05:20 PM
I never had high hopes for this team, but you know what?

We need the ****ing mojo.

GO BRONCOS!

Rock Chalk
11-22-2009, 05:21 PM
I see no reason to quit my Broncos.

Ever.

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 05:25 PM
That's what I'm saying!! (gloomy goomersons need to leave please) Everyday we are invoking some positive thoughts into this board! I'll bump this thread all three days and game day and I want all the positive posters to have a party! Post anything you want, just keep it positive! This will be the one positive post on the board this week!

GO BRONCOS!

Caveat Lector
11-22-2009, 05:29 PM
"Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

The Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? When did this happen?

I do have faith though...

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 05:30 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWMNPM5Gu5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWMNPM5Gu5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 05:32 PM
The Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? When did this happen?

I do have faith though...

What are you talking about...of course the Germans bombed pearl harbor...(seriously dude, watch animal house, or at least the clip I posted above)

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 05:33 PM

I'll settle for bringing some of the fans together, maybe the mile high magic will return.....Those fans were dead today...'sept the boo birds

Kid A
11-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Giants W
@ Chiefs W
@ Colts L
Raiders W
@ Eagles W
Chiefs W

And that's just the how it's gonna be.

baja
11-22-2009, 05:41 PM

"Was it over when the McHoodie traded Jay Cutler? Hell no!"

damn the germans attacked pearl harbor, when?

HEAV
11-22-2009, 05:48 PM
I'll say it. BRONCOS Win Thursday!

Play2win
11-22-2009, 05:50 PM
giants w
@ chiefs w
@ colts l
raiders w
@ eagles w
chiefs w

and that's just the how it's gonna be.

qft

Soul-Bronco
11-22-2009, 05:52 PM
LETS GO BRONCOS BABY!!!!!!!!!!! im rooting for my team and knowshon DOES look like a 1st round pick to me, his own o lineman messed him up and the NFL rules of crossing the goal line doesnt apply to the broncos

Bronco Rob
11-22-2009, 05:53 PM
What are you talking about...of course the Germans bombed pearl harbor...(seriously dude, watch animal house, or at least the clip I posted above)

Electric Chair
11-22-2009, 05:57 PM
You guys are the 02 Chargers all over again. Good luck with your season.

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 05:59 PM
It's neat watching people continually bang their heads against the wall.........carry on

GeniusatWork
11-22-2009, 06:08 PM
It's neat watching people continually bang their heads against the wall.........carry on

Thread title said if you've quit on the team this thread is not for you.

So why did you post quitter? I guess so you could confirm you are a whiny quitting little bitch.

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 06:08 PM

go quit someplace else.

rastaman
11-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Giants W
@ Chiefs W
@ Colts L
Raiders W
@ Eagles W
Chiefs W

How so? Can you provide a scenario how all this will play out vs just going with blind hope and faith?

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 06:15 PM
Thread title said if you've quit on the team this thread is not for you.

So why did you post quitter? I guess so you could confirm you are a whiny quitting little b****.

all of that banging of your head certainly has reduced your already minute mental faculties........

GeniusatWork
11-22-2009, 06:16 PM
How so? Can you provide a scenario how all this will play out vs just going with blind hope and faith?

Another quitter speaks.

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 06:19 PM
go quit someplace else.

:rofl: keep banging your head against the wall........

--4 game losing streak
-we have scored 3 points per game in our last two home games

Those FACTS will not change just because you HOPE they will.........but carry on.
You are like circus animals here for the sane Bronco fan's enjoyment........Don't feed the animals...TOO LATE :rofl:

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 06:20 PM

:rofl:

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Giants L
@ Chiefs L
@ Colts L
Raiders W
@ Eagles L
Chiefs toss up

7-9 or 8-8.

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 06:24 PM

--4 game losing streak

Those FACTS will not change just because you HOPE they will.........but carry on.
You are like circus animals here for the sane Bronco fan's enjoyment........Don't feed the animals...TOO LATE :rofl:

Iam not bangin my head on the wall ( i have patience) but thanks for generalizing and not knowing what the **** your talking about ( so when did you join the omane?) ;)

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Another quitter speaks.

that's his middle name btw!

Kid A
11-22-2009, 06:25 PM

It will play out something like this-- we'll score more points than the teams we play in five of those games. Those five games coming against teams that either have just as many losses as us or even more.

5-1 would mean a couple breaks going our way. It would mean a healthy Orton. It would mean no more red-zone turnovers. It would mainly hinge on us winning this Thursday, giving us momentum into a very winnable Chiefs game.

Will it happen? Wouldn't put big money on it, but I don't see any benefit in getting down on this team and expecting the worst. So 5-1 it is.

HEAV
11-22-2009, 06:29 PM

--4 game losing streak

sane Bronco fan's

You're trying to claim that yourself is sane?

Seems that 50 of your 54 posts where totaled today. All bashing the Coach,QB and team in general...

You more of a shirt-stirrer and crybaby than fan. You never posted when things where 6-0, yet the minute the loses start you came out and started being...well yourself.

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 06:30 PM
It will play out something like this-- we'll score more points than the teams we play in five of those games. Those five games coming against teams that either have just as many losses as us or even more.

5-1 would mean a couple breaks going our way. It would mean a healthy Orton. It would mean no more red-zone turnovers. It would mainly hinge on us winning this Thursday, giving us momentum into a very winnable Chiefs game.

Will it happen? Wouldn't put big money on it, but I don't see any benefit in getting down on this team and expecting the worst. So 5-1 it is.

And I will save Pat Bowlen's life by giving him the hemlich while he is choking on Filet Mignon and he will then award me the ownership of the Broncos............DREAM BIG. that should be the title of this thread (and your username)

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 06:34 PM
sane Bronco fan's

You're trying to claim that yourself is sane?

Seems that 50 of your 54 posts where totaled today. All bashing the Coach,QB and team in general...

You more of a shirt-stirrer and crybaby than fan. You never posted when things where 6-0, yet the minute the loses start you came out and started being...well yourself.

Sanity: soundness or health of mind

You blind homers, after having your hands smashed repeatedly by the hammer(McD)--you are still willing to put your hand underneath it--thinking that your hand will not get smashed again--but just like our team's division title and playoff hopes--the hammer comes crashing down again........there I go again--I have fed the animals some more........no more peanuts for the elephant....

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 06:34 PM

all of that banging of your head certainly has reduced your already minute mental faculties........

--4 game losing streak

7-9 or 8-8.

Can I ask you guys a serious question? Why? Why did you come in here and spray your negativity? There are hundreds of threads you can go nuts on. You can be as gloomy as you want. Throw your team under the bus. Declare how much we suck. Inject all the reality you want. I watch football to escape reality, and if I want to believe in my team and coach because it gives me a world to delve into on Sundays after a ****ty weak, why does that offend you so much? Why can't you let us have that? Are you so self centered and so ****ty a person that you just can't let it go? What makes your opinion so important that it must be heard? Go start a "I quit" thread and leave us alone. In conclusion...go **** yourselves. I quit...not on my team, not on the fans, on this board and the self centered pricks that can't even let me have 5 min of happiness and cheer on my team.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xuBRk6tjiUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xuBRk6tjiUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Hey TJ! BAN MY ASS!

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Hey TJ! BAN MY ASS!

cosign.

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 06:37 PM
some folks can't read.

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 06:45 PM
cosign.

I'll make you a bet snot rag...if the broncos don't make the playoffs, I'll leave this board and never return. If they do, you leave and never return...If you believe the shyt you spew...You'll accept...Lifetime ban....Make the deal or quit your bitchin...

loborugger
11-22-2009, 06:46 PM

WHO THE **** IS WITH ME!

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080929/Nude-Scenes/Will-Ferrell-Frank-Old-School_l.jpg

We're going all the way!!! The rest of the guys are right behind me.

WOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

El Jué
11-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Can I ask you guys a serious question? Why? Why did you come in here and spray your negativity? There are hundreds of threads you can go nuts on. You can be as gloomy as you want. Throw your team under the bus. Declare how much we suck. Inject all the reality you want. I watch football to escape reality, and if I want to believe in my team and coach because it gives me a world to delve into on Sundays after a ****ty weak, why does that offend you so much? Why can't you let us have that? Are you so self centered and so ****ty a person that you just can't let it go? What makes your opinion so important that it must be heard? Go start a "I quit" thread and leave us alone. In conclusion...go **** yourselves. I quit...not on my team, not on the fans, on this board and the self centered pricks that can't even let me have 5 min of happiness and cheer on my team.

The Broncos don't look like a very good football team.

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 06:49 PM
The Broncos don't look like a very good football team.

neither do a lot of teams...what's that got to do with THIS thread...

Kid A
11-22-2009, 06:51 PM

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xuBRk6tjiUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xuBRk6tjiUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

He has to prove what an internet badass he is. How much more "realistic" and "mature" he is. Unlike us moronic homers, he can "call it like it is."

We get it: you think we'll suck the rest of the way. Your prediction has been recorded. If it happens that way you can bump the thread and shove it in our faces as you celebrate our team's defeats. And you'll look so wise and we'll look so naive.

Taking it upon yourself to mock every positive post on the one positive thread on the board, though, just reveals you to be colossal douchebags. Christ, people. It's a ****ing game. A GAME. You have zero control over it. You watch it for entertainment. Maybe you should try to enjoy it more yourself instead of trying to make sure everyone else is as miserable as you.

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 06:51 PM

Alot of new posters today for some odd reason. ROFL!

El Jué
11-22-2009, 06:53 PM

You seemed to be confused.

At this point I'd be surprised if the Broncos could find a way into the playoffs with a handgun.

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 06:53 PM
He has to prove what an internet badass he is. How much more "realistic" and "mature" he is. Unlike us moronic homers, he can "call it like it is."

We get it: you think we'll suck the rest of the way. Your prediction has been recorded. If it happens that way you can bump the thread and shove it in our faces as you celebrate our team's defeats. And you'll look so wise and we'll look so naive.

Taking it upon yourself to mock every positive post on the one positive thread on the board, though, just reveals you to be colossal douchebags. Christ, people. It's a ****ing game. A GAME. You have zero control over it. You watch it for entertainment. Maybe you should try to enjoy it more yourself instead of trying to make sure everyone else is as miserable as you.

this...my Goodness! A reasonable human

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 06:54 PM

At this point I'd be surprised if the Broncos could find a way into the playoffs with a handgun.

Again...whats this got to do with THIS thread? You either can't read or your a douche...I'll make you the same deal i made Bronxfan....

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 06:54 PM

Go finish your boyfriends handjob.

El Jué
11-22-2009, 06:56 PM
...Christ, people. It's a ****ing game. A GAME. You have zero control over it. You watch it for entertainment. Maybe you should try to enjoy it more yourself instead of trying to make sure everyone else is as miserable as you.

Christ, dude. It's a ****ing thread.A THREAD. You have zero control over it. You read it for entertainment. Maybe you should try to enjoy it more yourself instead of trying to make sure everyone else is as pissed off as you're getting.

El Jué
11-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Again...whats this got to do with THIS thread? You either can't read or your a douche...I'll make you the same deal i made Bronxfan....

Can't read or a douche. Damn. I can read. Doesn't leave me much wiggle room.

You don't want to make that bet.

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 06:59 PM
Can't read or a douche. Damn. I can read. Doesn't leave me much wiggle room.

You don't want to make that bet.

Sure I do....do YOU!!??

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 07:00 PM
Christ, dude. It's a ****ing thread.A THREAD. You have zero control over it. You read it for entertainment. Maybe you should try to enjoy it more yourself instead of trying to make sure everyone else is as pissed off as you're getting.

THAT'S THE F'ING POINT...DOUCHE BAGS LIKE YOU WON'T LET US ENJOY IT! Your too self important to read the intro to the thread...we are trying to have a rally party and you guys can't stand it. We all have to be as miserable as you...

oubronco
11-22-2009, 07:02 PM
some people just aren't very smart

El Jué
11-22-2009, 07:03 PM
Sure I do....do YOU!!??

Not really. Losses such as these are more fun with the homer crowd intact.

Where would the fun be in missing the playoffs if you weren't around to read the "I told you so" posts?

El Jué
11-22-2009, 07:04 PM
THAT'S THE F'ING POINT...DOUCHE BAGS LIKE YOU WON'T LET US ENJOY IT! Your too self important to read the intro to the thread...we are trying to have a rally party and you guys can't stand it. We all have to be as miserable as you...

Hey, enjoy what there is to enjoy. I know I am.

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Not really. Losses such as these are more fun with the homer crowd intact.

Where would the fun be in missing the playoffs if you weren't around to read the "I told you so" posts?

Well I have good news for you, if your not willing to make that bet, then you still hold out some hope that we might win, and your routing for it. Congrats, your a homer. Look, we know we have problems. We know it doesn't look good. We aren't morons. As fans there are only two things we can control. Our mood, and the volume that it comes out. Despite what some people think, he Broncos aren't monitoring the board day and night looking for our input. We're fans. We cheer, we boo, and we get excited. if you aren't going to do that, there are other teams and other sports that may make you want to. That's the best i can tell you.:thumbsup:

El Jué
11-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Well I have good news for you, if your not willing to make that bet, then you still hold out some hope that we might win, and your routing for it...

Acknowledging mathematical possibility isn't the same as rooting for it to come about.

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Hey, enjoy what there is to enjoy. I know I am.

The playoffs will bring you back to earth like they always do :thumbsup:

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Acknowledging mathematical possibility isn't the same as rooting for it to come about.

Yes it is;D What do you think we are doing?

Kid A
11-22-2009, 07:15 PM

Let him go. We know two things: he's a troll (didn't start posting until the Broncos looked bad? Check!) and he's a 6th grader (parrot what another person said and change a couple words? That **** never fails to crack up 12 year olds).

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 07:28 PM
i'll make you a bet snot rag...if the broncos don't make the playoffs, i'll leave this board and never return. if they do, you leave and never return...if you believe the shyt you spew...you'll accept...lifetime ban....make the deal or quit your b****in...

done!

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 07:29 PM
done!

it works both ways, if we make the playoffs, you'll be gone...forever...no name change....

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 07:30 PM
BTW-You are now officially rooting for your team to fail....congrats...your a raider fan

eddie mac
11-22-2009, 07:30 PM
TBH I wont even quit if we lose the next 5 games. I'll still be on here Week 17 from start to finish. I bleed Orange and at present I'm running out of bandages.

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 07:31 PM

:rofl: Comedy at it's FINEST!

oubronco
11-22-2009, 07:32 PM
BTW-You are now officially rooting for your team to fail....congrats...your a raider fan

like I said earlier some people just aren't very smart ROFL!

Lev Vyvanse
11-22-2009, 07:33 PM
it works both ways, if we make the playoffs, you'll be gone...forever...no name change....

You do know he has less than 70 posts right?

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 07:33 PM

I can always go over to broncos country or broncos forums--I HOPE we win--I KNOW that we don't make the playoffs. We will be 7-9 or 8-8. McD--all fluff and no substance like the rest of the rotten fruit from bellicheats coaching tree.........

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 07:37 PM
The playoffs will bring you back to earth like they always do :thumbsup:

you mean watching San Diego IN THE PLAYOFFS--at least Shanny waited until the last game of the season to choke away the division--McBOOB couldn't even last past our 7th game........

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 07:48 PM
you mean watching San Diego IN THE PLAYOFFS--at least Shanny waited until the last game of the season to choke away the division--McBOOB couldn't even last past our 7th game........

Well sunshine as your team gets older and sadly is already past it's SB window ( you can thank norv) btw and as you have noticed seasons change about every 4 or five years we will be back to ass slamming your shytty team so enjoy your little bandwagon you clowns form every year.

Taco John
11-22-2009, 07:52 PM
The Jeckyll/Hyde act this team has pulled this year in mindboggling. The way this team played through six games had me out of my mind in awe. And the way they played through the last four have me out of my mind in disgust. BUT, I have to believe part of it before was the "us against the world" aspect that the team felt. I'm hoping the can reignite that spark this week on the short build-up and stick it to the Giants.

Circle Orange
11-22-2009, 07:55 PM
I've got a theory on the deal with these fast starts/fades.

The defense is not a good match for the type of offense denver has. Generally, energetic and "fast" defenses blend better with high scoring offense, which allows them to take risks and play to their style. They usually play with a lead and get off the field. Denver's offense at best is pedestrian, and now teams have made adjustments. We're now getting to the portion of the season where the "fast" guys are getting banged up some and slow down.

That being said, there's always panic. And Cutler continuing to suck. ;D

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 08:54 PM
I can always go over to broncos country or broncos forums--I HOPE we win--I KNOW that we don't make the playoffs. We will be 7-9 or 8-8. McD--all fluff and no substance like the rest of the rotten fruit from bellicheats coaching tree.........

I don't care where you go, as long as it ain't here

ZONA
11-23-2009, 12:06 AM
Giants W
@ Chiefs W
@ Colts L
Raiders W
@ Eagles W
Chiefs W

I wish but I don't think so. Not with an injured Orton and quickly wearing down defense. I think 9-7 is more likely but it truly could end up 8-8. Either way, we will miss the playoffs.

Orange4Life
11-23-2009, 01:00 AM
I've never quit on the Broncos and I'm sure as hell not going to do it this year and join the ranks of the doom and gloom ass munchers.

Go Broncos!! We'll turn it around. We've got the giants right where we want them

Blart
11-23-2009, 01:20 AM
I'd like to declare this week the *FINAL* week people are allowed on the bandwagon. Jumping on after the Giants game will not be allowed.

Sassy
11-23-2009, 01:23 AM
I've never quit on the Broncos and I'm sure as hell not going to do it this year and join the ranks of the doom and gloom ass munchers.

Go Broncos!! We'll turn it around. We've got the giants right where we want them

yep! and for the record...that commercial for that game on NFLN sucks!

Blueflame
11-23-2009, 01:28 AM
Only one thing needs to be said.

Go Broncos!!!!!

That is all.

Sassy
11-23-2009, 01:31 AM
GO BRONCOS! I still don't think there is "quit" in this team after 4 losses....

Sassy
11-23-2009, 01:33 AM
I wish but I don't think so. Not with an injured Orton and quickly wearing down defense. I think 9-7 is more likely but it truly could end up 8-8. Either way, we will miss the playoffs.

Orton came out on fire...he was impressive for awhile.

BlaK-Argentina
11-23-2009, 08:06 AM
Who are all these new, absolutely awful new posters? TJ needs to clean house.

TailgateNut
11-23-2009, 08:08 AM
I'll settle for bringing some of the fans together, maybe the mile high magic will return.....Those fans were dead today...'sept the boo birds

Yep. The Mile high magis is about 100yds north of Incestco where old Mile High Stood Proudly for decades. Along with the new digs, we got the NEW FAN MENTALITY, which just plain SUCKS!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-23-2009, 08:15 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WINDtlPXmmE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WINDtlPXmmE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cito Pelon
11-23-2009, 08:41 AM

WHO THE **** IS WITH ME!

I'm in. Both feet. This is not the time to go into the fetal position sucking your thumb. But no doubt we'll see a lot of that the next few days.

Cito Pelon
11-23-2009, 08:44 AM
I think we're going to drop the next three. As much as I hate to say that, we're not going to beat a high powered Giants team barring a Miracle during a short week with Orton's bad ankle, at KC is always a loss for us and there is no way this offense can stay on the same field with Manning.

First team to go 6-0 and drop the next 7. Crazy.

Didn't you read the thread title? I know you did, but you had to come in and be a punk, right?

Peoples Champ
11-23-2009, 08:52 AM
I love this optimism, I am with you, we still make the playoffs

jhns
11-23-2009, 09:03 AM
Yep. The Mile high magis is about 100yds north of Incestco where old Mile High Stood Proudly for decades. Along with the new digs, we got the NEW FAN MENTALITY, which just plain SUCKS!

Yup, time for you old folk to move on. You don't fit in anymore. Us new fans actually like football and the games. We didn't just get into it because we were lonely and needed some social hangout. We aren't as pathetic as people like you. You even said you would give up your tickets if they limited tailgating to 3 hours before the game. You then claim you are their for football? Riiiight.

Also, how can you guys claim the fans need to come together as you just sit aroung bashing other fans all day. How does that make any sense?

missingnumber7
11-23-2009, 09:55 AM
Seriously People We've Lost 4 games...I'm not saying this team is the best that ever played, i'm not saying this team is super...This team has potential, and showed how scary they can be with an offense that don't work very well, the offense showed what they can do for the first half of the Skins game and Orton got hurt...I liked what this team looked like. I'm excited...I saw the Chiefs beat the Stillers...I saw the Raiders beat the Bungles...Ya know what...there is a reason that they play the game every week and why records don't mean crap. LETS GO....BRONCOS.

crawdad
11-23-2009, 10:08 AM
To hell with all you naysayers. Go Broncos!

Cito Pelon
11-23-2009, 10:55 AM

Agreed.

missingnumber7
11-23-2009, 11:56 AM

++++++

SJ Bronco
11-23-2009, 12:14 PM
Glad to see the regulars finally weight in to positivity.... I'm going to find something when I get home to post that is resoundingly positive to post in this thread. Feel free to find some thing yourselves....

Bronxfan
11-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Glad to see the regulars finally weight in to positivity.... I'm going to find something when I get home to post that is resoundingly positive to post in this thread. Feel free to find some thing yourselves....

Our Orange Jerseys look GREAT! we should go all blue for night games...........

gtown
11-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Once all the bandwagoners are off the wagon, this team can move forward. ESPN, SI, and all of the idiot posters on this board who pose as Bronco fans were bogging us down. The last four games has really lightened the load.

Bronxfan
11-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Yup, time for you old folk to move on. You don't fit in anymore. Us new fans actually like football and the games. We didn't just get into it because we were lonely and needed some social hangout. We aren't as pathetic as people like you. You even said you would give up your tickets if they limited tailgating to 3 hours before the game. You then claim you are their for football? Riiiight.

Also, how can you guys claim the fans need to come together as you just sit aroung bashing other fans all day. How does that make any sense?

:rofl: Good one!

12th man
11-23-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm on board!

TailgateNut
11-23-2009, 12:57 PM

I'd be miserable too if I lived in the Bronx.

So are you a fan of the Bronx?
Can someone be a fan of a city?
Do you just stand on a street corner with you pompoms?

TailgateNut
11-23-2009, 01:03 PM

Nothing like agreeing with one of the biggest "hot air bags" on the mane.

The ****wad wasn't even allowed out after dark when we we won the Lombardies, but he seems to think he's the "new and improved fan", the kind who has read some articles about the Broncos.

jhns
11-23-2009, 01:13 PM
Nothing like agreeing with one of the biggest "hot air bags" on the mane.

The ****wad wasn't even allowed out after dark when we we won the Lombardies, but he seems to think he's the "new and improved fan", the kind who has read some articles about the Broncos.

Eh, better than being one of you old miserable fans that thinks they are better than everyone else. It is a ton better than being some pussy that thinks he is tough as he tells everyone how he is going to beat them up, all while sitting behind a computer monitor.

You got me though. I am a fan that shows up for the football being played. I will never be on the same level as you social fans.

drtrump
11-23-2009, 02:38 PM
The pundits are all writing us off again, it's about time that we apply the "Us against the world" mentality again. We surprised everyone at the start of the season and we can do it again. Now is the time to get hot and make a playoff run!

watermock
11-23-2009, 02:44 PM
1 post rule.

Ha!

Cito Pelon
11-23-2009, 02:47 PM

Scumbag trolls again.

El Jué
11-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Once all the bandwagoners are off the wagon, this team can move forward. ESPN, SI, and all of the idiot posters on this board who pose as Bronco fans were bogging us down. The last four games has really lightened the load.

This team was waiting for idiot posters to go away so they could move forward?

bombay
11-23-2009, 03:32 PM
I've got a very strong feeling that the Broncos are going to eliminate the mistakes Thursday and beat the Giants. Didn't have confidence Sunday, but really believe they'll handle their business on Thanksgiving.

SJ Bronco
11-23-2009, 04:39 PM

I like how these self important clowns that feel the need to bring everyone else down are the ones that are calling us elitists. we aren't the ones throwing a bad shadow on positivity for the sake of being a jerk. No one said you had to join the parade. We just wanted you to stop pissing on it. So you come into this thread, shyt all over everyone's good time and positive attitude, then say that we are calling you bad fans because we are tired of YOUR point of view shoved in our face? Your argument is weak, your attitude is weak, your life is sad, and frankly your still not wanted on this thread. About face, and go to ANY other thread on here and spray your negativity over there, and I won't bother you about it in the least.

A side note. Buying tickets doesn't make you a loyal bronco fan. As proof, i offer you the 20,000 steeler fans in attendance in our stadium. I'm guessing just going to the games doesn't give your argument credibility, it just means you have more money to spend. Criticizing your team doesn't make you a bad fan, but telling people who don't hold your point of view stupid, does.

baja
11-23-2009, 05:43 PM
We will win this game.

El Guapo
11-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Im still a fan, through thick and thin! GO BRONCOS! I know they still have it in 'em! Football season starts after thanksgiving anyway! !Booya!

bronco610
11-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Alot of new posters today for some odd reason. ROFL!

charger or chiefs fans in disguise.

Circle Orange
11-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Who are all these new, absolutely awful new posters? TJ needs to clean house.

There's lots of sprained ankles from jumping to conclusions and jumping off bandwagons. :clown:

Circle Orange
11-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Scumbag trolls again.

Yup, turn off the lights and the roaches come. :clown:

fontaine
11-24-2009, 04:56 AM
I never expected this team to go 16-0 so it's not the losses that bother me. It's not the injuries, the god awful special teams because we've always had crappy STs or even the stop and start offense.

The only thing that would bother me, any year, is if the team isn't competitive. If they just look like they've given up. It happened before under Shanahan when Rod made his famous comments after the season was over about how certain players were just baggage and didn't really show up to play.

I don't care how the rest of the season plays out as long as the team plays hard and competes.

We saw a bit of that against the Chargers when Orton came on. The team, specifically the offense just responded and started executing much better.

I expect more of that this Thursday and I guess the biggest positive going into this game is that Chris Simms won't be there taking snaps, sucking the life out of the team.

This year was always going to be a learning experience for McDaniels but he's got some high caliber players. It's filling out the rest (DL/LBers, running game, ST) that will be the challenge.
Go Broncos!

SJ Bronco
11-24-2009, 11:38 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- A 14-year veteran, Brian Dawkins has seen his share of peaks and valleys over the course of an NFL season.

While nothing is guaranteed, he knows firsthand what ingredients can help put a losing streak to rest, such as the Broncos' current four-game slide.

To Dawkins, consistency is the key. Consistent preparation in the film room. Consistent practice habits. Consistent effort.

"I can't fluctuate and be tossed and turned by any storm that comes about," Dawkins said. "I have to be consistent."

Perhaps most importantly, Dawkins believes an unflappable attitude in the midst of adversity is crucial to spurring positive change.

Dawkins is an advocate of the motto "your attitude affects your altitude." He believes that if a team does not have strong inner-belief during difficult times, it will just hinder the club's ability to stay sharp for its next opponent.

A constructive attitude, however, can make a world of difference, according to Dawkins.

"It is very key," he said. "You've heard the same thing about people going in for surgery. Your attitude and what you are thinking about during that surgery, and coming out of it and your healing process, and how quick you heal, has a lot to do with your attitude in the midst of it. It is no different here."

New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin agrees with his former NFC East nemesis. After starting the 2009 season 5-0, Coughlin and the Giants dropped four straight games before putting their losing ways to rest with a 34-31 overtime win over Atlanta on Sunday.

Always known to be a firm coach, Coughlin said he does not hesitate to tell his players the truth when they are struggling to find the win column. But he also tries to be as positive and encouraging as he can be during tough times -- showing them that the outside perception might not be reality.

"I'm pretty much the same in terms of being factual," Couglhlin said. "Players know they are going to get it exactly the way it is."

Coughlin said there can be different vibes associated with winning streaks versus losing streaks. During a winning streak, it may seem as if every bounce of the ball is going your way. During a losing streak, a team might feel as if it cannot catch a break.

"It is the most difficult thing because I think everybody understands that one game can turn it around for you," Coughlin said.

"When you are playing well, you sense it, you feel it in all three teams work together to create the best result," he continued. "Sometimes when things aren't going the way you want, it doesn't seem like your three phases are in mesh and are creating opportunities for each other."

After going through a roller-coaster rookie season in Chicago, Kyle Orton certainly knows both sides of the spectrum. The Bears lost three of their first four games that season before reeling off eight consecutive wins between mid October and early December.

So it is safe to say that Orton knows how things can swiftly change from one direction to another.

"It just takes one either way," Orton said. "If you lose one game, it is tough to get that winning feeling back and just kind of builds and builds and builds the more you go. It just takes one win for us. We're not going to be given the win by any means. We've got to go out there and earn it and take it. But once you get that feeling, it is a lot easier to keep it on that roll, too."

To recapture that feeling, the Broncos have been working diligently to prepare for their Thanksgiving Day matchup with the Giants -- realizing full well that a win can cure a lot of things.

"I think you have to understand that you're going to go through some ups and downs during the course of the season, Head Coach Josh McDaniels said. "It certainly doesn't make you feel any better about going through the lows, but you fight through it (and) you push through it. It requires a lot of mental toughness and focus on your part to move on and go to the next team and get your team ready to play and focus on what's important, which is the next game. If we win the next game, we'll feel a lot better the day after."

Vonnie Holliday, who has 161 games and at the pro level under his belt, echoed similar sentiments.

"As a veteran player, as a coaching staff, you're trying to feel where we are as a team right now," Holliday said. "I really feel like our guys understand what has to happen. Now does that equate to going out on the field and getting it done? We'll see. But I feel like the sense of urgency is here, guys understand what we need to do and how important it is for us to get back on track and how important it is for us to go out on Thursday and get a win."

PLAY 60 PARTICIPANTS TO BE HONORED

In recognition of the NFL's PLAY 60 program, the Broncos will host 50 local Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver children on field for a pre-game field presentation before the Broncos' Thursday night matchup with the Giants at INVESCO Field at Mile High. Eleven children will stay on field for player introductions and the National Anthem before the contest.

The children, who will don special PLAY 60 jerseys, were selected for completion of a nine-week fitness program that integrated curriculum guidance from the NFL and the American Heart Association and support from both the Broncos and Mile High United Way.

In support of the NFL Play 60 program, all Thanksgiving weekend games will raise awareness of the childhood obesity epidemic and showcase the NFL and its clubs' commitment to help reverse this trend.

"During a time when families come together to celebrate Thanksgiving, it is also a good time to focus on the importance of keeping kids healthy and active," Broncos Chief Operating Officer Joe Ellis said. "The Denver Broncos are proud to recognize local children who understand the importance of good health and to encourage all young people to 'Play 60' this Thanksgiving."

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=9609

Popps
11-24-2009, 11:43 PM
So pumped for this game.

**** has to turn around for us. Let's hope Kyle is close to 100%.

I have a good feeling about this game, and I honestly have been pretty cautious going into the last few. I've watched NY play a few times this year, and they're definitely beatable.

This would be a great game for Dumervil to show up again. I love the guy, but it's time for our star pass-rusher to make some big plays.

SJ Bronco
11-24-2009, 11:49 PM
So pumped for this game.

**** has to turn around for us. Let's hope Kyle is close to 100%.

I have a good feeling about this game, and I honestly have been pretty cautious going into the last few. I've watched NY play a few times this year, and they're definitely beatable.

This would be a great game for Dumervil to show up again. I love the guy, but it's time for our star pass-rusher to make some big plays.

Yeah, that's been the biggest change from the 6-0 to 0-4 was the lack of pass rush (aka dumerville)

SJ Bronco
11-26-2009, 12:35 PM
http://www.ninersnation.com/images/admin/clubber.jpg

Prediction....Pain

;D:thumbsup:

Go Broncos

DBroncos4life
11-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Yeah, that's been the biggest change from the 6-0 to 0-4 was the lack of pass rush (aka dumerville)

He got 1.5 just two weeks ago when we lost to Washington, and .5 against Pitt. He has at least a half of a sack in two of our four games we lost. Even the best pass rushers have games where they don't really show up in the stat book. Jared Allen has 2 tackles and 0 sacks over the last two games.

I think there are a number of things going wrong bigger then lack of pass rush during this skid. Like us turning the ball over and not getting take a ways any more. Don't get me wrong I don't think we are rushing the passer as well either, I just don't think its the biggest change.

SJ Bronco
11-26-2009, 01:16 PM
He got 1.5 just two weeks ago when we lost to Washington, and .5 against Pitt. He has at least a half of a sack in two of our four games we lost. Even the best pass rushers have games where they don't really show up in the stat book. Jared Allen has 2 tackles and 0 sacks over the last two games.

I think there are a number of things going wrong bigger then lack of pass rush during this skid. Like us turning the ball over and not getting take a ways any more. Don't get me wrong I don't think we are rushing the passer as well either, I just don't think its the biggest change.

I'm not saying he's not playing well, but it's obvious, on third downs specially, that we aren't getting pressure. Getting a sack or two is one thing, getting constant pressure and being in the QB's face is another. I think Pressure has been a BIG difference. Qb's during the losing streak have looked down right comfortable at times. That's just my opinion. From a passive observation...

Hamrob
11-26-2009, 01:46 PM
We have to win. We were 9-7 last year and for that the team was torn apart. This team got to be better than that....right?

I mean, we went and got a Offensive genius for a coach....meaning our offense has got to be better. And our defense was the worst in the league last year...which means we could only get better on that side of the field...correct.

So, there's no way we can turn out worse than last year. That means, that with 7 games left we have got to go at least 4-3. Right?

Does anyone believe this team is worse than last years?

TonyR
11-26-2009, 01:47 PM
I think there are a number of things going wrong bigger then lack of pass rush during this skid. Like us turning the ball over and not getting take a ways any more.

Agree, and I think among the biggest is that the defense is struggling to stop the run.

TonyR
11-26-2009, 01:48 PM
We were 9-7 last year...

8-8, and our schedule is considerably more difficult this year.

JCMElway
11-26-2009, 03:29 PM
I am with you!

GO AMERICA!

GO BRONCOS!!

GO FONECO!!!!

Bronco Warrior
11-26-2009, 04:23 PM
It isn't over till the Fat Lady sings! And she isn't even at the microphone!! lol! We are where I thought when the scheduale came out except I thought we would beat Washington and lose at SD and win at home. Oh wait that makes us one behind now :(. We can win out with a tough game at Indy maybe being a loss! I predicted 10-6 and winning the Division..I'll take 11-5 ;)

oubronco
11-26-2009, 04:28 PM
I am with you!

GO AMERICA!

GO BRONCOS!!

GO FONECO!!!!

Foneco for president

BossChief
11-26-2009, 05:18 PM
is this the thread for people that think the season is over?

Hogan11
11-26-2009, 05:28 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9w8BfH1Q_zM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9w8BfH1Q_zM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GO BRONCOS!!!

Hogan11
11-26-2009, 05:35 PM
GO BRONCOS!!! FIGHT FOR THAT INCH!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rFx6OFooCs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rFx6OFooCs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SJ Bronco
11-26-2009, 06:05 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9w8BfH1Q_zM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9w8BfH1Q_zM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GO BRONCOS!!!

Love this one

SJ Bronco
11-26-2009, 09:04 PM
!Booya!!Booya!!Booya!!Booya!

SJ Bronco
11-26-2009, 09:24 PM
NEXT

http://www.tonyskansascity.com/sept08/chiefssuckgrey.jpg

bpc
11-26-2009, 09:25 PM
Congrats broncos. Defense balled. Next two are HUGE.

Circle Orange
11-26-2009, 10:26 PM

I still want orange pants with the orange jerseys, double vision be damned. !Booya!

SJ Bronco
11-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Bump for Karma.....the road to the playoffs goes through KC, leg one complete

SJ Bronco
12-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Bumping this thread each week until we are eliminated or clinch!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6zH7tdatQUA/SvchR5YEmmI/AAAAAAAAHqQ/FAF55qYMcOw/s320/Chiefs-Suck.png

SJ Bronco
12-06-2009, 05:07 PM
7-9 or 8-8.

:spit: