PDA

View Full Version : thanks for the cheap shot chargers

tsiguy96
11-22-2009, 02:57 PM
if orton was brady, thats a flag and 50k fine for the defender. since its orton, its 4th down and orton gets to limp off.

SoCalBronco
11-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Someone on the OL needs to stomp on Merriman's dick on the next possession.

I mean it.

broncoblue
11-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Scummy cheating refs have bullll****eed us ...merriman is a scummmy cheating tit

rugbythug
11-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Truth. And Moreno was over the goal line

Soul-Bronco
11-22-2009, 04:34 PM
why do the NFL rules NEVER apply to the broncos, MORENO WAS OVER THE FREAKIN GOAL LINE!!!!!!!

this has been the worst week ever and now with this lose the wayit went down has really sunk me low

Buck Melanoma
11-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Go tell it to Hochuli, you buncha whiny pussies.

SoCalBronco
11-22-2009, 04:45 PM

Enjoy your vacation, troll.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
11-22-2009, 04:47 PM
lol....

gimme a break. The refs let Denver hold Merriman all friggen day. Did everything but give him a hickey for God's sake.

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 04:48 PM

Go rub one out on your rivers poster.

Boltjolt
11-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Truth. And Moreno was over the goal line

Um, no he wasnt and this thread is lame. Like Orton wasnt hurt before he got in the game....lol
Your dumb HC should of took him out when it was 23-3. He can only aggravate his ankle worse by just being on it and he looked like crap anyways. Got picked once and could of been picked 2 more times had we held on.

Popps
11-22-2009, 04:51 PM
Don't worry. The Chargers will melt down. They'll have their usual 1 and out playoff appearance.

rugbythug
11-22-2009, 05:04 PM
Um, no he wasnt and this thread is lame. Like Orton wasnt hurt before he got in the game....lol
Your dumb HC should of took him out when it was 23-3. He can only aggravate his ankle worse by just being on it and he looked like crap anyways. Got picked once and could of been picked 2 more times had we held on.

Moreno Was easily over the Goal line.

Your Retort for Merriman Going low is We should not have played a QB with a bad Wheel? That is funny, Rivers plays a playoff game with a tore Ligament a patty hits Rivers like that and you would explode. Get Perspective.

Boltjolt
11-22-2009, 05:15 PM

Your Retort for Merriman Going low is We should not have played a QB with a bad Wheel? That is funny, Rivers plays a playoff game with a tore Ligament a patty hits Rivers like that and you would explode. Get Perspective.

No, but your poster was saying we hurt him on that play.

Orton before the game said it was difficult to even put weight on it so blame your HC for pannicking and putting him out there and leaving him out there when the game was out of hand.

And Moreno was not over the GL.

NagRagger
11-22-2009, 05:16 PM

Maybe we would feel a little for if your Kiddie Coach didn't feel the need to be a punk and tell the SD linebackers before the game that "we own you"! How did that work out for you?

Re: 1 and out in the playoffs? How was your playoff experience last year. Forgot, you were out golfing....

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Maybe we would feel a little for if your Kiddie Coach didn't feel the need to be a punk and tell the SD linebackers before the game that "we own you"! How did that work out for you?

Re: 1 and out in the playoffs? How was your playoff experience last year. Forgot, you were out golfing....

Jesus, really? 3 posts in 2 years and only showing up after a win?

And people say Chargers fans are bandwagoners. No way.

Soul-Bronco
11-22-2009, 05:18 PM

how was your playoff experiences last year? oh yea you LOST

lol how does it feel to have never won a superbowl?

TonyR
11-22-2009, 05:20 PM
And Moreno was not over the GL.

No, but the ball was...

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
11-22-2009, 05:23 PM

lamest retort in all of Fandom.

Bag on the guy for piling on, but bandwagon? ..duh..

SoCalBronco
11-22-2009, 05:29 PM

Charger Fans are the epitome of bandwagoners....although its actually quite prevalent in all of southern california, really. This area is very well known for its softness of fans. There's almost nothing here that's hardcore. Even the Laker fans put away their stupid car flags for a few years. But, yeah....the Charger "fans" are the worst of the bunch. The first QB they ever knew was Brees.

NagRagger
11-22-2009, 05:30 PM

If I got on only after a win against you clowns, I'd have a lot more than 3 posts....

Look at the join date, genius! You all are just comic relief...from your grade school "in-com-plete" to McDumass tossing an on-side kick to kill the slightest mo you had in the whole game!

Well done!

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-22-2009, 05:34 PM
If I got on only after a win against you clowns, I'd have a lot more than 3 posts....

Look at the join date, genius! You all are just comic relief...from your grade school "in-com-plete" to McDumass tossing an on-side kick to kill the slightest mo you had in the whole game!

Well done!

I did look at the join date, ****stick. That's the point.

carlsbad_bolt_fan
11-22-2009, 05:37 PM
how was your playoff experiences last year? oh yea you LOST

lol how does it feel to have never won a superbowl?

And how are those two rings helping you win NOW?

Boltjolt
11-22-2009, 05:38 PM
No, but the ball was...

Nope! If it were they would of called it a TD. Funny the only ones that have been saying it was a TD are in this forum. Havent heard anybody else say that yet.

ZIG ZAG
11-22-2009, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I agree on the Clady comment. He was holding all day (Got called for it and multiple false starts today) and Larry English owned him the first game.

oubronco
11-22-2009, 05:41 PM
lol....

gimme a break. The refs let Denver hold Merriman all friggen day. Did everything but give him a hickey for God's sake.

your bitching about holding laughable go back and watch the Bolts running on the edge they were holding everytime and most of the time the ref was staring right at them **** San Diego I hope someone breaks there foot off in phyllis's and Fairyman's asses

The Joker
11-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Moreno had probably just about broken the plain by the look of the replays, but it was a very close call and there was no angle that showed conclusively that it was a TD.

One of those that you have to go with what was called on the field.

TonyR
11-22-2009, 05:53 PM
Moreno had probably just about broken the plain by the look of the replays, but it was a very close call and there was no angle that showed conclusively that it was a TD.

Completely agree. And unfortunately we've been on the wrong end of calls and no-calls the last 4 weeks, none of which may have changed the outcomes and none of which are to blame for our losses. You just remember them more, and they hurt more, when you lose.

When Lightning Strikes
11-22-2009, 05:57 PM
You cant break the plane if you do not have control of the football -- The thing was in the air as it crossed and Nohands Moreno might have had a finger on it.

cabronco
11-22-2009, 05:58 PM
We needed a camera angle from the opposite side of the one they kept showing. I think it would of been the best angle. Oh well, we made plenty other snafu's & penalties killed us.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
11-22-2009, 07:27 PM
**** San Diego I hope someone breaks there foot off in phyllis's and Fairyman's asses

bump.

I love the hate. Please sir, may I have another? 8')

BuckinKaeding
11-22-2009, 09:19 PM
I was at the game and it was pretty clear who was the better team. I think you all complaining about refs is laughable.

~Crash~
11-22-2009, 09:38 PM
I love it when we beat the the chargers the first time not a chargers fan to be seen now they talk smack

~Crash~
11-22-2009, 09:42 PM
10 weeks in and now the trolls show up what a bunch of pussys

BuckinKaeding
11-22-2009, 09:54 PM
I love it when we beat the the chargers the first time not a chargers fan to be seen now they talk smack

I can't talk for anyone else, but I've shown up before and after every SD/DEN regardless of the outcome.

Pick Six
11-22-2009, 09:58 PM
I can't talk for anyone else, but I've shown up before and after every SD/DEN regardless of the outcome.

In my mind, you don't qualify as a troll...:thumbsup:

~Crash~
11-22-2009, 10:00 PM

One real fan . Yes I remember but the rest are simply trolls

Electric Chair
11-22-2009, 10:17 PM
Good stuff. I love this banter.

~Crash~
11-22-2009, 10:24 PM

If you like it so much here why you just show up ?

boltaneer
11-22-2009, 10:26 PM

Threads like this crack me up.

I don't see Bronco fans on Charger message boards often. Naturally, most fans just stick to their own teams message boards.

I like this place. It's a fun place to talk football (most of the time). :flower:

ZONA
11-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Back to the point of this thread, I don't think it was a cheap shot on Orton. Cheap shot implies that one player is purposely cheating and trying to hurt another player. I think the SD player was just trying to make a play and had no intent of trying to be a dbag and hurt Orton.

And when I first saw replay of Moreno's fumble, I thought he clearly did not have control of the ball when he got to the endzone. Just another mistake on his part, which did have a major impact on this game. This kid has got to learn that he cannot keep fumbling the ball at this rate. He will be Tatum Bell in no time and be out of the league. He better learn that pretty damn fast.

It was a good win for the Chuggers. I hate them SOB's big time and alot of their suck ass fans but I give credit where credit it due and they are a better team then us right now. Hopefully we turn that around and I think it will sooner then later. I'm going to give this rebuild time. I know that's not very popular right now but it does take time and we all need to remember that. Just look at how long SD was a pathetic team before they even started to win the division these most recent few years. They were frickin horrible for so long it wasn't even funny. I can't imagine what it took to be a chargers fan back then. All the losing, all the heartache.

BigPlayShay
11-22-2009, 10:30 PM
your grade school "in-com-plete"

Yeah, because your 70s disco SuperCharger song is so ****ing awesome! How can we compete?

Jekyll15Hyde
11-23-2009, 08:48 AM
from your grade school "in-com-plete"

He does have a point here. We make it even worse with the lame Wah-Wah-Waaahhhh at the end of it.

azbroncfan
11-23-2009, 09:35 AM
I can't believe with all the money the NFL makes they don't have cameras that are right over the goallines.

BlaK-Argentina
11-23-2009, 09:43 AM
There's nothing more pathetic than going to a rival board after your team beats them. Did WE play the game? Did you? You (Chargers "fans") had nothing to do with the outcome of the game and you still come here to talk smack like you did something right. Going to a Chargers board never crossed my mind in week 6 when Denver beat your asses. (cause they did, not us) Don't you have your own board to celebrate with SD fans? Pathetic, really.

gyldenlove
11-23-2009, 09:45 AM

I still don't get why there is no overhead camera or paralel opposing cameras on the goal line. The only angles I saw was a camera placed around the 5 yard line and an oblique angle from behind the end zone, for very obvious reasons neither will be able to conclusively show the ball breaking the plane or not, that is just simple geometry. I thought the Roethlisberger non-TD in the super bowl a few years would have brought people around to putting cameras right on the line so you can see conclusively if the plane is broken - because these calls are being missed several times a season with TDs being called when they shouldn't be and vice versa.

gyldenlove
11-23-2009, 09:52 AM
Back to the point of this thread, I don't think it was a cheap shot on Orton. Cheap shot implies that one player is purposely cheating and trying to hurt another player. I think the SD player was just trying to make a play and had no intent of trying to be a dbag and hurt Orton.

And when I first saw replay of Moreno's fumble, I thought he clearly did not have control of the ball when he got to the endzone. Just another mistake on his part, which did have a major impact on this game. This kid has got to learn that he cannot keep fumbling the ball at this rate. He will be Tatum Bell in no time and be out of the league. He better learn that pretty damn fast.

It was a good win for the Chuggers. I hate them SOB's big time and alot of their suck ass fans but I give credit where credit it due and they are a better team then us right now. Hopefully we turn that around and I think it will sooner then later. I'm going to give this rebuild time. I know that's not very popular right now but it does take time and we all need to remember that. Just look at how long SD was a pathetic team before they even started to win the division these most recent few years. They were frickin horrible for so long it wasn't even funny. I can't imagine what it took to be a chargers fan back then. All the losing, all the heartache.

Right now there are 30 odd teams in the league that are better than us right now, it is not exactly an exclusive club.

Moreno has to hold on the damn ball, in that situation there is no excuse for putting it on the ground. We have 2 more downs in that situation, that is an unforgivable mistake and I want to see him be genuinely upset about that.

I don't know about rebuilding, so far it doesn't look good. No single unit on this team is massively improved from last year as it stands, and the offensive line that used to be dominant is now poor. The secondary is still giving up short passes like a drunk blond at prom, the linebackers are missing tackles and not looking good in coverage, the defensive line is getting 0 pressure and not sealing the outside against the run. On offense, the offensive line is playing as bad as it did before Clady, the WRs are not getting open consistently, the TEs are not making any sort of difference and the RBs are losing the football.

Cito Pelon
11-23-2009, 10:00 AM
if orton was brady, thats a flag and 50k fine for the defender. since its orton, its 4th down and orton gets to limp off.

Yah, that was a cheap shot at the left leg.

missingnumber7
11-23-2009, 10:36 AM
http://www.abc2news.com/content/uponfurtherreview/story/How-is-Ron-Winter-still-an-NFL-referee/SprBlgx9PEGeMwiqX-4F4A.cspx

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-23-2009, 10:39 AM
That's not all that's been hit by a cheap shot lately.

http://www.sbnation.com/2009/11/23/1170548/antonio-cromartie-arrested-champagne-bottle-chargers-alleged-assault

bronco militia
11-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Our airport is better!

Popcorn Sutton
11-23-2009, 11:02 AM

It would have been nice if they actually showed an angle from the GOAL LINE.

Rivers Delivers
11-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Don't worry. The Chargers will melt down. They'll have their usual 1 and out playoff appearance.

Easy with the "meltdown" talk Popps. You seem to be forgetting that Marty Schottenheimer is no longer a part of our team. :welcome:

As for "cheapshot" talk. This is so ridiculous. Yes, guys are getting called for hitting QBs low. But if your sole intent is to put a QB out of the game with a leg injury it can be done without crawling on the ground to get to him. This was no cheap shot attempt. Merriman knows what it's like to get cheap shotted and have it affect your career. Tennessee did it to him a couple years ago and they didn't even try to disguise it.

Get over it.

missingnumber7
11-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Easy with the "meltdown" talk Popps. You seem to be forgetting that Marty Schottenheimer is no longer a part of our team. :welcome:

Nope but Norv is.

barryr
11-23-2009, 01:45 PM
I believe Moreno was passed the goal line, but as I feared when the play happened and looking at replay, that there was no camera on the goal line, so no good angle to see for sure, so had to stay with the call on the field.

DenverBrit
11-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Our airport is better!

And more sunny days in Denver. :sunshine:

Houshyamama
11-23-2009, 02:11 PM
I live in San Diego and every Charger fan I know is a homosexual. Most people here gay? No, but as soon as they say they're a Charger fan, BAM they're a homo. It's crazy, so many homos. Never come here. They all sit around all day talking about LT and Rivers and being homos. WhyTF did I move to San Diego, which reportedly has taken away from San Fransisco the title of GAYEST CITY IN AMERICA.

missingnumber7
11-23-2009, 02:32 PM
It would have been nice if they actually showed an angle from the GOAL LINE.

There have been so many plays this year that would've benefitted from having a Goalline Cam that I would bet that we see that added next year.

richpjr
11-23-2009, 02:57 PM
I live in San Diego and every Charger fan I know is a homosexual. Most people here gay? No, but as soon as they say they're a Charger fan, BAM they're a homo. It's crazy, so many homos. Never come here. They all sit around all day talking about LT and Rivers and being homos. WhyTF did I move to San Diego, which reportedly has taken away from San Fransisco the title of GAYEST CITY IN AMERICA.

So you're saying you are a Charger fan?

Houshyamama
11-23-2009, 03:01 PM
So you're saying you are a Charger fan?

No, I'm saying living in San Diego is like watching a Broadway musical all day, every day.

Rivers Delivers
11-23-2009, 03:04 PM
Nope but Norv is.

Exactly. He's yet to go "one and done" in the playoffs with the Chargers. Unlike Marty.

Thread derailed.

TheChamp24
11-23-2009, 03:20 PM
The Moreno fumble call showed no clear evidence he crossed the goalline with possession of the ball, so they had to go with the ruling on the field. If they ruled it a touchdown, I don't think they would be able to overturn because of the same fact, there is no evidence to overturn the call in that situation.
As for the hit on Orton, technically that should have been roughing the passer since he went low on the QB, but it didn't matter at that point.

ZachKC
11-23-2009, 04:07 PM
why do the NFL rules NEVER apply to the broncos, MORENO WAS OVER THE FREAKIN GOAL LINE!!!!!!!

this has been the worst week ever and now with this lose the wayit went down has really sunk me low

Yea, the refs literally gave you a SD game last year.

You need a new talking point.

boltaneer
11-23-2009, 08:18 PM
No, I'm saying living in San Diego is like watching a Broadway musical all day, every day.

You need to stop visiting bars in Hillcrest dude.

boltaneer
11-23-2009, 08:21 PM
The Moreno fumble call showed no clear evidence he crossed the goalline with possession of the ball, so they had to go with the ruling on the field. If they ruled it a touchdown, I don't think they would be able to overturn because of the same fact, there is no evidence to overturn the call in that situation.

I agree with this. Whatever was called on the field probably would have stood.

I wonder though why they don't have a camera right down the goal line (and the first down marker). I know it wouldn't always help because the view could be obstructed by another player but there are so many instances where it could provide the perfect angle to see what really happened.

mr007
11-23-2009, 08:34 PM

wtf are you talking about?