PDA

View Full Version : things in learned in 3 minutes in chat room

tsiguy96
11-22-2009, 02:39 PM
mcdaniels has lost the team AND the fanbase already

we need to start concentrating on who we draft next year

if you think this team has a chance, you are a blind koolaid drinking homer. if you have moved past this season, you are a "realist"

eddie mac still enjoys talking football once in awhile.

Dagmar
11-22-2009, 02:41 PM
The chatroom makes me depressed.

tsiguy96
11-22-2009, 02:42 PM
there was no football discussion there, its the doom and gloomers back from the dead stroking each other off about how bad the broncos are. couldnt stand it.

Dagmar
11-22-2009, 02:56 PM
I agree. We are playing awful, it feels like the last game last year. The chatroom is people REVELLING in us playing badly. I need scotch.

broncoblue
11-22-2009, 03:04 PM
I agree. We are playing awful, it feels like the last game last year. The chatroom is people REVELLING in us playing badly. I need scotch.

ive just poured a very large voddy from the mrs' stash.....jd gone

Broncoman13
11-22-2009, 03:35 PM
I don't think it's wrong to think this team is done... for this season. We need a lot of talent. I think McD will learn a lot and make some good moves going forward. But the first half of this game only proves to me that he is in a funk as much as the team is. The first drive of the game should have been nothing but runs. No reason to throw the ball when your avg 7 yards per carry. Everybody ripped Shanny for "out-thinking" himself. What the hell do you call what McD did in the first half? Terrible play calling. Glad the defense is playing well to keep it close. This game had the potential of being a repeat of the beatdown they gave us a few years ago.

Broncoman13
11-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Ask Brandon Marshall how he is feeling about this team right now... I bet he'd say the same thing. Judging by the fight he picked with Knowshon, he ain't a happy dude.

Bronxfan
11-22-2009, 04:04 PM
The chatroom makes me depressed.

medicate yourself...

houghtam
11-22-2009, 04:07 PM
It's not about whether the team is done. It's about people reveling in the fact that they think we are.

For the most part since Shanahan got fired, this site (and Broncos fans in general) have been split into the pro-Shanahan/pro-Cutler and pro-new era/pro-Broncos camps. Also, for the most part since Shanahan got fired, people on both sides on this site haven't cared as much about the team as they have about whether they were right or wrong.

While we were 6-0, one side got to crow on about how they were right. Now that we're not doing so well, we get to hear the other set of losers.

Different day, same old Mane.

theAPAOps5
11-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Ask Brandon Marshall how he is feeling about this team right now... I bet he'd say the same thing. Judging by the fight he picked with Knowshon, he ain't a happy dude.

yep Brandon Marshall shows what a douche bag he is. **** that mental midget.

bpc
11-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Actually there was some really good conversation about 1980's and 90's WWE superstars and finishing manuvers(sic).

It was a much better discussion than how pathetic our offense looks.

Anybody see any resemblance of Jim Zorn and Josh McDaniels as OC's turned HC's?

SoCalBronco
11-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Actually there was some really good conversation about 1980's and 90's WWE superstars and finishing manuvers(sic).

Damn. I missed out. Any discussion of the Ultimate Warrior and his gorilla press?

:)

UberBroncoMan
11-22-2009, 04:24 PM

if you think this team has a chance, you are a blind koolaid drinking homer. if you have moved past this season, you are a "realist"

You obviously didn't learn much.

None of us moved past the season. That's your "blind" assumptions. The point we all made was that this team has completely degraded, and that the prospect of us making the playoffs LET ALONE winning a game if we get there is now a shot in the dark.

All you did was tout over and over "we are in 1st place in the AFC west right now."

Meanwhile we're trying to explain to you that ARE can become WERE pretty fast, and it obviously already is a WERE since we're getting butchered by SD at home right now. McDaniels actually preached that 6-0 meant jack ****. You actually BELIEVE that 6-3 right now means something. Meanwhile we're actually echoing the philosophy of our teams HC.

If you want to believe this team has it all together to make a playoff run, go for it. But that IS being a Kool-Aid drinker, and not living in reality.

tsiguy96
11-22-2009, 04:24 PM
You obviously didn't learn much.

None of us moved past the season. That's your "blind" assumptions. The point we all made was that this team has completely degraded, and that the prospect of us making the playoffs LET ALONE winning a game if we get there is now a shot in the dark.

All you did was tout over and over "we are in 1st place in the AFC west right now."

Meanwhile we're trying to explain to you that ARE can become WERE pretty fast, and it obviously already is a WERE since we're getting butchered by SD at home right now.

If you want to believe this team has it all together to make a playoff run, go for it. But that IS being a Kool-Aid drinker, and not living in reality.

you clearly werent in the chat room when i was.

doonwise
11-22-2009, 04:25 PM
Hey, Shanahan went 8-8 in his first year as the Broncos' head coach (his second tour as a head coach!). Having expectations of an 8-8 year are realistic. For me, anything better for me is icing on the cake!

However, the onside kick was inexcusable with over 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Hopefully those kind of decisions will be corrected going forward.

UberBroncoMan
11-22-2009, 04:26 PM
you clearly werent in the chat room when i was.

I was one of the guys you were yelling at for not being a real fan actually.

theAPAOps5
11-22-2009, 04:28 PM
The people who talk football don't go in the chat room, just saying. Its usually the drama queens or the ones just looking to stir the pot. Don't waste your time.

UberBroncoMan
11-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Hey, Shanahan went 8-8 in his first year as the Broncos' head coach (his second tour as a head coach!). Having expectations of an 8-8 year are realistic. For me, anything better for me is icing on the cake!

However, the onside kick was inexcusable with over 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Hopefully those kind of decisions will be corrected going forward.

Exactly. People need to stop with the playoff run super team stuff.

We overachieved and did a phenomenal job to start the season. If we manage to finish 9-7 that's still an improvement over last year and it means next year we'll have people who are more adjusted to our system. That's also with us having a ridiculously hard schedule this year that should be much more lenient next year.

Can we still make the playoffs? Potentially. But don't invest so much emotion into it.

tsiguy96
11-22-2009, 04:32 PM

it was a chance to get the ball back quickly and it didnt work. the decision to try it wasnt awful, the execution was.

UberBroncoMan
11-22-2009, 04:35 PM
it was a chance to get the ball back quickly and it didnt work. the decision to try it wasnt awful, the execution was.

This is true. I would have called the same play in his spot. I wouldn't have expected my ST to fail so bad at it though.

Steve Prefontaine
11-22-2009, 04:57 PM
yep Brandon Marshall shows what a douche bag he is. **** that mental midget.

What exactly did Marshall do? I just saw an exchange with Moreno.

TDmvp
11-22-2009, 05:03 PM
the only thing you need to know about the chat room is it is where we go to knee jerk and be sarcastic on game day ... I mean i think even Baja was just being sarcastic in there today with the WIN ARE GOING TO WIN THIS GAME , maybe just trying to have fun with s $hit day/game ...

basically in chats it's I hate so in so and this teams blows one min. and I love so and so and this team is winning it all the next ...

Bronx33
11-22-2009, 05:16 PM
stay away from the chat room...

oubronco
11-22-2009, 05:20 PM

and I don't see him coming back next year McD's offensive genius is just putrid

MABroncoFan
11-22-2009, 05:24 PM
It's amazing that we went from undefeated and flying high to feeling like the season is over after the 10th game.

orinjkrush
11-22-2009, 05:28 PM
i am a DIE HARD Bronco fan. PERIOD.

but there are obvious problems.

i don't know what they are, but I have guesses.

I hope the problems are fixed. If anyone can...McPoopypants can.

Los Broncos
11-22-2009, 05:38 PM
I got dissed once for just being in there.

Popps
11-22-2009, 05:39 PM

Makes sense.

There are a lot of bitter people on this board looking for this team to fail.

This is their day, so expect them to be active.

rastaman
11-22-2009, 06:52 PM

He also wasn't happy with those weak ass passes Orton was throwing as well in the fourth qtr.;)

NYBronco
11-22-2009, 07:00 PM

I'm a blind and drink the koolaid homer.

SJ Bronco
11-22-2009, 07:04 PM
I'm a blind and drink the koolaid homer.

Me too, and proud of it.....do we have problems...sure, but at 6-4, I'm not ready to start talking draft picks, we have four months of off season for that...that not long enough for you guys or something?