PDA

View Full Version : Mr Cutler miked up... vs 49ers

Dagmar
11-18-2009, 08:07 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d8144d6b5/Sound-FX-Cutler-mic-d-up

Very cool.

:peace:

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1833/mutley.gif

MrPeepers
11-18-2009, 08:16 PM
you'd think he'd pout more, but really he seems pretty composed. maybe it's the mike, but the mouth doesn't match the body language

Kid A
11-18-2009, 08:35 PM
I'd love to be the guy who gets to edit all those those mic'd up videos. The outtakes have to be the best part. Can't expect to have players allow it, though, if they don't try to make you look good.

BroncoDoug
11-18-2009, 09:16 PM
haha, I like how one of his audible calls is "denver" he probably protested that...

Blart
11-18-2009, 11:26 PM
It's hard to find it funny watching him have a bad night. I cheered for him 3 years :(

DenverBound
11-18-2009, 11:44 PM
It's hard to find it funny watching him have a bad night. I cheered for him 3 years :(

Sack up, sissy. :rofl:

He's so full of fail that Kreutz blasts him for even failing the coin toss. I love it.

Hulamau
11-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Notice how dead silent he went after each INT no heavy breathing nothing.. all you get is the crowd noise and the announcers feed overlay-ed on top of Culter's dead silence when he was really saying *&$%&((*$&*#(@#))@)__$($*&#&#^$%$^#& ***K***K ***K!!!

BroncoDoug
11-18-2009, 11:50 PM
Notice how dead silent he went after each INT no heavy breathing nothing.. all you get is the crowd noise and the announcers feed overlay-ed on top of Culter's dead silence when he was really saying *&$%&((*$&*#(@#))@)__$($*&#&#^$%$^#& ******** ****!!!

haha yeah, you can hear him on that first one go "Ahhh Sh...." and the sound cuts off

easymobee
11-18-2009, 11:51 PM

I thought it would be hard, but it wasn't.

They way he acted this offseason and all fandom was lost the second i saw his introductory press conference for the Bears.

If his career goes the way of Bobby Humphrey .... so be it.

Shanahan may be a different story, just as long as he goes to somewhat of a neutral team.

Borks147
11-19-2009, 12:04 AM
I thought it would be hard, but it wasn't.

They way he acted this offseason and all fandom was lost the second i saw his introductory press conference for the Bears.

If his career goes the way of Bobby Humphrey .... so be it.

Shanahan may be a different story, just as long as he goes to somewhat of a neutral team.

I'm going to have a hard time rooting against Shanny any time he isn't playing against the Broncos.

ColoradoDarin
11-19-2009, 06:33 AM
Jay really should have converted to safety, he took a really good angle on the int where he helped on the tackle.

HEAV
11-19-2009, 06:52 AM
Jay really should have converted to safety, he took a really good angle on the int where he helped on the tackle.

He's had alot of practice doing that.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-19-2009, 07:06 AM
I'm going to have a hard time rooting against Shanny any time he isn't playing against the Broncos.

Agree with this completely. Shanahan was a class act on his way out. Can't say the same for baby Jay.

Los Broncos
11-19-2009, 07:18 AM
I was going to get post this last night but thought better of it.

But he finally admits to a pick being his fault.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-19-2009, 07:21 AM
I was going to get post this last night but thought better of it.

But he finally admits to a pick being his fault.

Yep. Obviously forgot for a moment that he was mic'd up.

Rabb
11-19-2009, 07:24 AM
http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2009/11/18/8bdns5450h.jpg

colonelbeef
11-19-2009, 08:35 AM
Actually makes him more likable

He takes an absolute beating and continues to hang in there, have to appreciate that.

He is a hell of an athlete, but his mechanics on some of those throws is downright atrocious. He needs a good QB coach stat

colonelbeef
11-19-2009, 08:44 AM
just watched the McDaniels post game conference. His first line is "Let me give credit to the Chargers, Coach Zorn.."

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d81436afa/Broncos-postgame-press-conference

ouch

TailgateNut
11-19-2009, 08:53 AM
Actually makes him more likable

He takes an absolute beating and continues to hang in there, have to appreciate that.

He is a hell of an athlete, but his mechanics on some of those throws is downright atrocious. He needs a good QB coach stat

I'm sure you creamed in your undies when you heard your favorite MAN talk.:wiggle:

UboBronco
11-19-2009, 09:12 AM
Anyone notice when he went to the sidelines to the coaches on the last drive, he was telling them what he was going to do, and did not listen to the coaches one bit. Maybe this is the reason he seems so out of the game plan at times.

BigPlayShay
11-19-2009, 09:15 AM
Sounded like a lot of denial to me. "I'm fine, we're fine." "I'm good, we'll get it".

_Oro_
11-19-2009, 10:07 AM
At least he's confident.

BroncoBuff
11-19-2009, 10:25 AM
NFL.com has the worst streaming ... it sucks.

Every time I have to download the vid and then play it.

Borks147
11-19-2009, 10:42 AM
just watched the McDaniels post game conference. His first line is "Let me give credit to the Chargers, Coach Zorn.."

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d81436afa/Broncos-postgame-press-conference

ouch

no he wasnt thinking ahead at all!

oh well, trap game + injuries are a bitch

Florida_Bronco
11-19-2009, 10:46 AM
Anyone notice when he went to the sidelines to the coaches on the last drive, he was telling them what he was going to do, and did not listen to the coaches one bit. Maybe this is the reason he seems so out of the game plan at times.

Yep. Can you imagine how that would have went over with McDaniels? Jay would have needed the jaws of life to remove Josh from his ass after a stunt like that.

I also noticed how you don't once see the coaches getting after Jay over there. 5 ****ing picks and they're still coddling him (that we can see). Where is the coaching? Where is the accountability?

bowtown
11-19-2009, 12:26 PM
I also noticed how you don't once see the coaches getting after Jay over there. 5 ****ing picks and they're still coddling him (that we can see). Where is the coaching? Where is the accountability?

You do know that he has diabetes, right?

jacob2125
11-19-2009, 02:01 PM

http://dimonvlad.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/diabeetus.jpg

Florida_Bronco
11-19-2009, 02:44 PM

What difference does that make? Because he has diabetes they should just accept his epic fails?

bowtown
11-19-2009, 02:50 PM
What difference does that make? Because he has diabetes they should just accept his epic fails?

I'm sorry, did I say diabetes? I meant he's a douche bag. They both start with D, sorry.

Florida_Bronco
11-19-2009, 02:51 PM
i'm sorry, did i say diabetes? I meant he's a douche bag. They both start with d, sorry.

^5

azbroncfan
11-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Yep. Can you imagine how that would have went over with McDaniels? Jay would have needed the jaws of life to remove Josh from his ass after a stunt like that.

I can't really remember Florida but weren't you a huge Cutler fan until the trade?

BigPlayShay
11-20-2009, 07:20 AM
I posted this in another Cutler thread last night, but I think a Mod deleted it. Cutler, Lovie, and Angelo refused to talk to NBC this week. They wanted to do a story about Jay's horrendous year, but the Bears said no. They are coddling the pouting little gunslinger:

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=4671047

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- The Chicago Bears deny any rift with NBC after it was reported the team turned down the network's request to interview general manager Jerry Angelo, coach Lovie Smith and quarterback Jay Cutler in advance of Sunday night's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.

The issue arose after the network informed the Bears of a planned piece on Cutler's rocky season, and how expectations were so high at the beginning of the year. NBC wanted to speak with the quarterback, Smith and Angelo for the segment.