PDA

View Full Version : Next 4 weeks will define our season

strafen
11-17-2009, 12:06 AM
If we must win two of our next four games, let them be against Dan Diego and KC for us to hold tie-breakers over San Diego.

These are our next four games:
San Diego, New York, @ Kansas City and @ Indianapolis
KC is tough at home I don't care what their record is, especially when it comes down to Denver.

San Diego on the other hand has a relatively easier next 4 games during the same time span:
@ Denver, Kansas City, @ Cleveland, @ Dallas

I can see SD beating Cleveland, they play KC at home, could be a close game, but they should win.
That leaves Dallas and Denver. We must beat SD and hope for Dallas to beat SD at Dallas

Your thoughts are welcome...

BroncoBuff
11-17-2009, 12:12 AM
If we must win two of our next four games, let them be against Dan Diego and KC for us to hold tie-breakers over San Diego.

KC is tough at home I don't care what their record is, especially when it comes down to Denver.

2-2 seems about the best we can do there ... how very depressing :(

HAT
11-17-2009, 12:30 AM
I personally don't think KC has a shot when Denver will be coming in with an extra 3 days of rest/prep.

strafen
11-17-2009, 09:07 AM
I personally don't think KC has a shot when Denver will be coming in with an extra 3 days of rest/prep.

That's why I said it doesn't matter what their record or circumstances are for that matter, you can't take them lightly because they won't.

Dagmar
11-17-2009, 09:11 AM
I'm so tempted just to post some gifs because it drives you crazy... :)

Doggcow
11-17-2009, 09:18 AM
you could have said that with any 4 games this season.

cmhargrove
11-17-2009, 09:24 AM
Hopefully this team just pours everything, I mean everything, into the game this week.

There is no next game, just the Chargers...

Dagmar
11-17-2009, 09:25 AM

I think simply put, you could say the next one game defines our season. Beat SD, I think we take that momentum to NYG and beat KC with the long week. Plus, Indy has to lose sometime, by that point they could be 12 - 0. We'll be anything from 1 - 3 to 3 - 1, saying 2 - 2 is the best we can do with a team we have already beaten away, a NYG team going through a worse patch than us and KC on a long week is silly. But all we can expect from you these days.

Ambiguous
11-17-2009, 09:39 AM
San Diego is absolutely imperative.

go_broncos
11-17-2009, 09:43 AM
If we don't win against SD we are done

Rausch 2.0
11-17-2009, 09:43 AM

I honestly don't see you beating any of the other three teams...

Pony Boy
11-17-2009, 09:56 AM

I smell a rat ..............

Ambiguous
11-17-2009, 10:03 AM

I didn't think we'd win against dal, ne, sd or lose to wsh.

After last week, you are right, there is really no solid reason to say we'll win (I mean even KC is up in the air). But predictions for this team have been pretty useless so far.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-17-2009, 10:06 AM

2-2 in this stretch would put us in nice position to be 10-6 or even 11-5

Rausch 2.0
11-17-2009, 10:14 AM
I smell a rat ..............

I don't play the negative mojo game.

I can't even get my straightforward mojo to work...

OOJack
11-17-2009, 10:22 AM
The Giants will go down on Turkey day, count on it! McD will have something special on D to take out the Sparklers this week as well....we need to win the turnovers!!!

Dagmar
11-17-2009, 10:31 AM
The NFL is a strange bird, remember, even if we with the next 3, weren't Tampa and the Jets 9 - 3 last year (I might be wrong here) and their seasons ended with no playoffs and fired coaches.

Brewer
11-17-2009, 10:39 AM
The Broncos have a seriously tough road ahead for the rest of the season to turn out well and end up with a playoff-worthy record. Right now I can see San Diego putting big points on the board, or getting completely shut down. Our defense will play them tough, and play them well. They know they've beaten them once, and they aren't going to take a loss at home to the team that they're tied with without a fight. Of course I predict that the Broncos will end up winning all four of the next four games. Go Broncos.

bronco militia
11-17-2009, 11:17 AM
if the broncos don't win the next two games they probably don't make the playoffs

NFLBRONCO
11-17-2009, 11:24 AM
if the broncos don't win the next two games they probably don't make the playoffs

FAG ;D

Yeah I agree

Ambiguous
11-17-2009, 11:25 AM

I would bet that if they don't win Sunday they don't make the playoffs. SD never folds down the stretch.

Dagmar
11-17-2009, 11:35 AM

Not unreasonable, but if we beat SD, drop the Giants game, I think we will need to win our last 2 games for the playoffs, having also beaten Oakland and KC.

JCMElway
11-17-2009, 11:38 AM

I think 3-1 is a real possibility.

Ambiguous
11-17-2009, 02:50 PM
The NFL is a strange bird, remember, even if we with the next 3, weren't Tampa and the Jets 9 - 3 last year (I might be wrong here) and their seasons ended with no playoffs and fired coaches.

The Bills and Redskins went 6-2 last year too :(

BlaK-Argentina
11-17-2009, 05:12 PM
I would bet that if they don't win Sunday they don't make the playoffs. SD never folds down the stretch.

They are the exact opposite of us. We look like world beaters at first and go to **** in the second half of the season and they always start REEEEALLY slow and pick it up when they have to.

I really admire that from them. We've seen this team fade down the stretch so many times that I don't even know how it feels to win a must-win game in the second half of the season anymore.

Archer81
11-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Yeah...the Broncos are totally fading down the stretch...Isnt the last month of the season the stretch? Anyways, **** happens. We'll see what happens this sunday.

:Broncos:

BlaK-Argentina
11-17-2009, 07:06 PM
Yeah...the Broncos are totally fading down the stretch...Isnt the last month of the season the stretch? Anyways, **** happens. We'll see what happens this sunday.

Well, so far the "stretch" doesn't look too good.

Hopefully we can get back to our winning ways on sunday.

richpjr
11-17-2009, 08:33 PM
I think 3-1 is a real possibility.

It may be possible, but I'm not sure how likely it is. I think there is a much greater chance the Broncos go 1-3 than there is of them going 3-1 over the next 4 games.

Archer81
11-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Well, so far the "stretch" doesn't look too good.

Hopefully we can get back to our winning ways on sunday.

We play Oakland and KC...we could be like a blind monkey humping a football and win those games. The tough games remaining are Indi, SD, NYG. Phi is a toss up, because they are so night and day.

NFLBRONCO
11-17-2009, 09:28 PM
Tom B should play in KC if we don't win next two games.

strafen
11-18-2009, 12:22 AM

That's true, especially a loss against San Diego which we would lose our tie-breaker, or let me just correct myself here, we would have identical division and conference records.
Also, San Diego will have to play perfect the remaining of the season.
Both SD and Denver have 7 games left to play of which 5 are AFC teams...
Pretty even, with us having the tougher games. Yikes!

SJ Bronco
11-18-2009, 12:00 PM

San Diego on the other hand has a relatively easier next 4 games during the same time span:
@ Denver, Kansas City, @ Cleveland, @ Dallas

I can see SD beating Cleveland, they play KC at home, could be a close game, but they should win.
That leaves Dallas and Denver. We must beat SD and hope for Dallas to beat SD at Dallas

Your thoughts are welcome...

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/128919652661400316.jpg

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

TonyR
11-18-2009, 12:42 PM
Phi is a toss up, because they are so night and day.

I live in the Phi market and see a lot of them, and you couldn't be more correct. When they are on they are an elite team. And on the other hand thay can be lose-to-the-Raiders awful. But we're playing them on their field and if the game is meaningful to them I don't like our chances.