PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels' Doghouse: Welcome Chris Simms

BroncoBuff
11-15-2009, 07:58 PM
Oh yes, Josh does indeed have a doghouse.

Brett Kern
Peyton Hillis
Jack Williams
Knowshon (briefly)
Ben Hamilton
Correll Buckhalter (today)
Chris Simms (tomorrow)

Even Eddie Royal was slightly in the doghouse for a minute or two.

I for one think it's a good thing ... players have to know they're going to be held accountable for mistakes and poor play. No more "safe list" Shanahan.

theAPAOps5
11-15-2009, 07:59 PM
I think the only thing that keeps him out is that he was thrown into the fire. But still he burnt up like tissue paper rather than something a little more durable!

baja
11-15-2009, 08:00 PM
SIMS IN THE DOG HOUSE?

Is Jeff George coming in for a try out?

SoCalBronco
11-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Please let Hillis out of the doghouse. :(

He's a talent and we need all the offense we can get. I know he's fumbled and that they don't trust him for that reason, but he's so dynamic, even in the passing game. We need the guy in the game.

BroncoBuff
11-15-2009, 08:02 PM
I think the only thing that keeps him out is that he was thrown into the fire. But still he burnt up like tissue paper rather than something a little more durable!

He sucked ... he should go right in, front row center.

NFLBRONCO
11-15-2009, 08:03 PM
SIMS IN THE DOG HOUSE?

Is Jeff George coming in for a try out?

I don't think McD is interested getting Cutler back.

baja
11-15-2009, 08:05 PM
I don't think McD is interested getting Cutler back.

LOL

BTW Doesn't being in the dog house mean you don't see the field, don't think McD can afford to put Sims in the DH.

theAPAOps5
11-15-2009, 08:06 PM
He sucked ... he should go right in, front row center.

Yeah I am just trying to find some sort of positive because we may be stuck with him for a game or 2. But yeah he sucked ass it was not pretty.

Really the injuries are whats causing this slide. Harris is uber missed. Missing a starting DL isn't helping either. But Simms looked like a deer in the headlights.

cabronco
11-15-2009, 08:07 PM
Please let Hillis out of the doghouse. :(

He's a talent and we need all the offense we can get. I know he's fumbled and that they don't trust him for that reason, but he's so dynamic, even in the passing game. We need the guy in the game.

I think its more than his fumbles. Not sure what it is, maybe he made a pass at McD's wife or something. I think its ridiculous he doesnt see the field.

BroncoBuff
11-15-2009, 08:09 PM
LOL

BTW Doesn't being in the dog house mean you don't see the field, don't think McD can afford to put Sims in the DH.

Well ... there is Brandstater.

He can't do much worse than Simms did, and like I said before: Once we wrap our heads around the reality that every backup QB sucks (except Kubiak and Kevin Kolb and Steve Young), then we can move forward with Brandstater. And save a ton of money.

baja
11-15-2009, 08:09 PM
I think its more than his fumbles. Not sure what it is, maybe he made a pass at McD's wife or something. I think its ridiculous he doesnt see the field.

Word has it he can't pick up his assignments.

SoCalBronco
11-15-2009, 08:11 PM

I dunno...he seems to be pretty football smart, baja.

Perhaps he stole a turkey sandwich from the staff in the lunchroom?

BroncoBuff
11-15-2009, 08:11 PM
sims in the dog house?

Is jeff george coming in for a try out?

woof!

baja
11-15-2009, 08:12 PM
I dunno...he seems to be pretty football smart, baja.

Perhaps he stole a turkey sandwich from the staff in the lunchroom?

Smile when you say that.

24champ
11-15-2009, 08:12 PM

He can't do much worse than Simms did, and like I said before: Once we wrap our heads around the reality that every backup QB sucks (except Kubiak and Kevin Kolb and Steve Young), then we can move forward with Brandstater. And save a ton of money.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/24champbailey/McD2.jpg

SoCalBronco
11-15-2009, 08:14 PM
smile when you say that.

:)

cabronco
11-15-2009, 08:16 PM

Ya I've heard that but dont buy it. He was used as a fb,rb, and running routes in Shanahan's offense. Its a mystery to me..

baja
11-15-2009, 08:19 PM
Did I ever tell you Shanny likes jalapenos and pickle juice on his turkey sandwiches.

DBroncos4life
11-15-2009, 08:26 PM

I think Warner and Brady both played OK when they took over due to injuries. :thumbsup:

cabronco
11-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Did I ever tell you Shanny likes jalapenos and pickle juice on his turkey sandwiches.

You hang with Shanny ? Or just last offseason. 8')

baja
11-15-2009, 08:43 PM
You hang with Shanny ? Or just last offseason. 8')

He has a sister in the witness protection program that is a neighbor of mine that's how I know him.

BroncoBuff
11-15-2009, 08:46 PM
He has a sister in the witness protection program that is a neighbor of mine that's how I know him.

Oh. I see.

:~ohyah!:

lostknight
11-15-2009, 09:28 PM
He might be in McDaniel's dog-house, but who is McDaniel's going to throw in their next if Orton can't play, or if Orton does his usual post-injury collapse. Brandstater?

TDmvp
11-15-2009, 09:30 PM
We haven't cut Simms yet ? wtf ...

Arkansas Bronco
11-15-2009, 09:30 PM
who knew speens help u pass better

TDmvp
11-15-2009, 09:32 PM
who knew speens help u pass better

and think better as well...

Dudeskey
11-15-2009, 09:32 PM
Oh yes, Josh does indeed have a doghouse.

Brett Kern
Peyton Hillis
Jack Williams
Knowshon (briefly)
Ben Hamilton
Correll Buckhalter (today)
Chris Simms (tomorrow)

Even Eddie Royal was slightly in the doghouse for a minute or two.

I for one think it's a good thing ... players have to know they're going to be held accountable for mistakes and poor play. No more "safe list" Shanahan.

Add the ST coordinator to that list :wiggle:

TDmvp
11-15-2009, 09:45 PM
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9418/beavis.gif