PDA

View Full Version : We will be 6-5 as the tryptophan begins to kick in

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 05:37 PM
so predict the rest of the Broncos Season from the NY FOOTBALL Giants game on:

@ KC=Loss--we rarely play well there and our offense will sputter.

@ INDY--:rofl: if we keep it under a 20 point beating I will be slightly impressed

OAK--we finally a qin--AFTER SEVEN STRAIGHT LOSSES.

@ PHI--a physical beating. We are 7-8.

KC--we salvage a .500 record by finishing the season 2-6.

So we are right back where we started---8-8 but instead of having a young promising offense as our best unit--we are left with an OLD DEFENSE as the strength of our team...McD--an offensive genius? HARDLY. Didn't Cassel get BETTER as the season progressed? Wasn't thet the argument in the pre-season as face it..WITHOUT MIKE NOLAN WE ARE 1-8 right now. We do not lose to Washington with JayC @ QB...Orton's lack of mobility tends to get him hurt no matter who's offensive line he plays behind...........

Archer81
11-15-2009, 05:46 PM
Wow.

Arent you a ray of sunshine.

:Broncos:

oubronco
11-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Dude it's not that bad

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-15-2009, 05:48 PM
so predict the rest of the Broncos Season from the NY FOOTBALL Giants game on:

@ KC=Loss--we rarely play well there and our offense will sputter.

@ INDY--:rofl: if we keep it under a 20 point beating I will be slightly impressed

OAK--we finally a qin--AFTER SEVEN STRAIGHT LOSSES.

@ PHI--a physical beating. We are 7-8.

KC--we salvage a .500 record by finishing the season 2-6.

So we are right back where we started---8-8 but instead of having a young promising offense as our best unit--we are left with an OLD DEFENSE as the strength of our team...McD--an offensive genius? HARDLY. Didn't Cassel get BETTER as the season progressed? Wasn't thet the argument in the pre-season as face it..WITHOUT MIKE NOLAN WE ARE 1-8 right now. We do not lose to Washington with JayC @ QB...Orton's lack of mobility tends to get him hurt no matter who's offensive line he plays behind...........

Oh my goodness... it's what you've been praying for all season. Sorry it took so long for Orton to get injured and you had to wait... and wait... and wait... to post some nonsense like this.

We've all been waiting with baited breath, and we're just so glad you've finally come out of the closet to share your brilliant football insights with us.

Thank you. Thank you BowelMovement7. Thank you for educating all of us on what your crystal ball says.

I'm not sure what we'd do without Big****7 here.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Why do you need to post negative bull****? Are you THAT miserable with your life? Clearly you are

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Wow.

Arent you a ray of sunshine.

8-8. write it down. And our best unit is OLD. Welcome to the McD Era folks! What an offensive genius he is! Nolan gift wrapped 5 wins for him (the NE game Mcd/Orton won) and he still will not break .500. Mcd is a FLAWED , FLAWED COACH--more than Cutler is a flawed QB. You never pick a coach OVER a star player. NEVER---Bowlen already proved this once--1992. He should have inserted Nolan as HC and kept Jay C.

Rohirrim
11-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Why do you need to post negative bull****? Are you THAT miserable with your life? Clearly you are

He's a Cutler ball-swinger. He's enjoying this.

go_broncos
11-15-2009, 05:54 PM
8-8. write it down. And our best unit is OLD. Welcome to the McD Era folks! What an offensive genius he is! Nolan gift wrapped 5 wins for him (the NE game Mcd/Orton won) and he still will not break .500. Mcd is a FLAWED , FLAWED COACH--more than Cutler is a flawed QB. You never pick a coach OVER a star player. NEVER---Bowlen already proved this once--1992. He should have inserted Nolan as HC and kept Jay C.

Cutler sucks man..Thats the only good thing Mcd has done..

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Oh my goodness... it's what you've been praying for all season. Sorry it took so long for Orton to get injured and you had to wait... and wait... and wait... to post some nonsense like this.

We've all been waiting with baited breath, and we're just so glad you've finally come out of the closet to share your brilliant football insights with us.

Thank you. Thank you BowelMovement7. Thank you for educating all of us on what your crystal ball says.

I'm not sure what we'd do without Big****7 here.

Orton? :rofl: Marshall was open by 15 yards on BOTH throws...a HIGH SCHOOL QB with a good arm could make those.............Orton didn't do diddly poo except dink/dunk his way to a FG ......which is par for the course for him... EIGHT AND EIGHT. BOOK IT.

The Joker
11-15-2009, 05:55 PM
Have you lost your erection over Simms getting on the field yet?

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 05:56 PM

If Cutler sucks--what do Simms and Orton do? they must be the equivalent of a blackhole of NFL quarterbacking.......

SonOfLe-loLang
11-15-2009, 05:56 PM

I have a feeling you were one of the assholes who thought we'd go 3-13. McD has worked miracles with this team. Today is NOT on him. Players play, coaches coach. Today the players didnt play.

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 05:58 PM
He's a Cutler ball-swinger. He's enjoying this.

Cutler is THREE times the QB of anyone on our roster....................

The Joker
11-15-2009, 05:59 PM

When it comes to throwing interceptions, you're right.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-15-2009, 05:59 PM

Hows his season workin out for him?

Greatspirits
11-15-2009, 06:00 PM

Oh great, now you guys are out, haven't said squat about McD for six weeks and just like that he's flawed! OMG, he's been a head coach for like what 10 months of his life? And now all of a sudden he sucks! Cutler hasn't done anything to prove he should still be here. I'm willing to give McD some time to completely build the type of team that will win big in the long run.

go_broncos
11-15-2009, 06:00 PM
I have a feeling you were one of the a-holes who thought we'd go 3-13. McD has worked miracles with this team. Today is NOT on him. Players play, coaches coach. Today the players didnt play.

Actually, I thought we will win 2 games this season and i was wrong.

As i said, i don't care about wins and loses as it is Mcds first season.

All i want to see is an improvement from this team as season goes on.

It seems our team is going backwards..that's the reason i am frustrated.

go_broncos
11-15-2009, 06:02 PM
If Cutler sucks--what do Simms and Orton do? they must be the equivalent of a blackhole of NFL quarterbacking.......

I rate Orton slightly better than Cutler..

Cutler has talent..but he is not a team leader on the field..

I don't like cutler and i was happy to see him go.

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 06:02 PM
I have a feeling you were one of the a-holes who thought we'd go 3-13. McD has worked miracles with this team. Today is NOT on him. Players play, coaches coach. Today the players didnt play.

:rofl: this is SQUARELY on MCDOUCHE. He was gift wrapped 5 wins by Nolan--and has managed to win just once (NE) without Nolan's DEFENSE knocking the piss snot out of our opponents--this just in--we were doing that because of Nolan's scheme--NOT BECAUSE WE WERE PHYSICALLY OVERWHELMING. Nolan's scheme has been figured out--and McD's offense still has not risen to the challenge. We still have Royal, Marshall, Scheff a great LT, a good RT and RG and serviceable center and lg--what we don't have is a DYNAMIC QB--not ANYMORE--we gave that up for Ayers, Orton and next yeras #1--and it had better damn well be a QB.

snowspot66
11-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Orton? :rofl: Marshall was open by 15 yards on BOTH throws...a HIGH SCHOOL QB with a good arm could make those.............Orton didn't do diddly poo except dink/dunk his way to a FG ......which is par for the course for him... EIGHT AND EIGHT. BOOK IT.

So I suppose when Brees/Manning/Brady hits a man down field who is open they do get credit for the throw?

And that promising offense we had last year? Didn't do ****. Didn't do **** the year before that or the year before that either.

We haven't had a high scoring offense since Plummer in 05.

Cutler wouldn't be doing **** for us except turning the ball over.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-15-2009, 06:10 PM

Dude, go away. Seriously. You don't belong here as a Broncos fan, because you are clearly no longer a Broncos fan.

You love jay. Go be with Jay. he's never been spotted with a chick, I'm sure he'd love to throw it in you ever once in a while.

Archer81
11-15-2009, 06:11 PM

If they could bottle your stupidity, who would need nuclear weapons?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-15-2009, 06:11 PM

And BOOB has three times the intelligence of you. Congrats.

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 06:21 PM
So I suppose when Brees/Manning/Brady hits a man down field who is open they do get credit for the throw?

And that promising offense we had last year? Didn't do ****. Didn't do **** the year before that or the year before that either.

We haven't had a high scoring offense since Plummer in 05.

Cutler wouldn't be doing **** for us except turning the ball over.

That promising young offfense was 1 feature RB away from being a 25 +pt/gm offense and it was only assembled (legit #2 WR and franchise LT) LAST YEAR. too bad it was paired with a 28 pt/game DEFENSE.

Archer81
11-15-2009, 06:24 PM
That promising young offfense was 1 feature RB away from being a 25 +pt/gm offense and it was only assembled (legit #2 WR and franchise LT) LAST YEAR. too bad it was paired with a 28 pt/game DEFENSE.

It was not a premier RB away from being a 25 pt a game offense. Rewriting history to suit your lame ass point doesnt help.

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 06:24 PM
If they could bottle your stupidity, who would need nuclear weapons?

If they could quantify your homosexuality..they'd call it infinity. While you are checking out who looks best in their football pants along with the rest of the wives, we football guys are heavily critical in our evaluation of our team's play. Now go back to judging who has the best A$$ on our team.........'girlfriend'.........

55CrushEm
11-15-2009, 06:25 PM
Jesus, you're a broken record......oh, and did I mention.....a douche bag of epic proportion?

Honestly, you get giddy when we lose......it's sad.

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 06:28 PM
It was not a premier RB away from being a 25 pt a game offense. Rewriting history to suit your lame ass point doesnt help.

2007 we average 20 pts/game

2008 --we average 23.1 pts game(added Royal and Clady to our starting lineup)

2009--18.6--we subtracted Cutler and added Orton.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=SCORING&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2009&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Jesus, you're a broken record......oh, and did I mention.....a douche bag of epic proportion?

Honestly, you get giddy when we lose......it's sad.

No I GET PISSED. Pissed that we traded away a dynamic QB for Ayers, Orton and some unknown.........and bewildered that you DOLTS are actually driving next to me when you cannot even see the damage that MCD has done to our team..........he has set us back farther by making our best unit OLDER..........

Archer81
11-15-2009, 06:30 PM
If they could quantify your homosexuality..they'd call it infinity. While you are checking out who looks best in their football pants along with the rest of the wives, we football guys are heavily critical in our evaluation of our team's play. Now go back to judging who has the best A$$ on our team.........'girlfriend'.........

LOL

For the record, its Brandon Stokely.

As for the play itself, deep passing early kept Washington honest and allowed Knowshon to get some room running the football. When Orton went out the Redskins adjusted to play a QB who has not seen any action in three years. It was obvious he did not have alot of work with the first team guys, and any positive gains made by the offense in the first half disappeared in the second, keeping a defense on the field that has played 45 of the 60 minutes of 2nd halves in the last two games

To attack my orientation does not speak highly to your character, if at any point you ever possessed any.

Bronx33
11-15-2009, 06:30 PM
You're on a roll tonight sunshine.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-15-2009, 06:32 PM
:rofl: this is SQUARELY on MCDOUCHE. He was gift wrapped 5 wins by Nolan--and has managed to win just once (NE) without Nolan's DEFENSE knocking the piss snot out of our opponents--this just in--we were doing that because of Nolan's scheme--NOT BECAUSE WE WERE PHYSICALLY OVERWHELMING. Nolan's scheme has been figured out--and McD's offense still has not risen to the challenge. We still have Royal, Marshall, Scheff a great LT, a good RT and RG and serviceable center and lg--what we don't have is a DYNAMIC QB--not ANYMORE--we gave that up for Ayers, Orton and next yeras #1--and it had better damn well be a QB.

You are now officially on ignore. You dont know a damn thing about football and am willing to bet you never played in your life. Laughable.

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 06:37 PM
lol

for the record, its brandon stokely.

disgusting. This should seriously be a bannable offense.

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 06:39 PM
You are now officially on ignore. You dont know a damn thing about football and am willing to bet you never played in your life. Laughable.

Oh really Butlerbynote?

2007 we average 20 pts/game

2008 --we average 23.1 pts game(added Royal and Clady to our starting lineup)

2009--18.6--we subtracted Cutler and added Orton.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...true&Submit=Go
broncofan7 is online now Add to broncofan7's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 06:41 PM
You're on a roll tonight sunshine.

I am glad that you are losing sleep tonight while being so concerned about comments directed at another poster...Increase your vagisil dose to 4 times a day and don' t drink so many Dr Peppers.......

Steve Prefontaine
11-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Such a silly thread for so many reasons, but mainly because you are trying to predict wins/losses with the rest of the schedule.

Also, Orton got hurt while he was scrambling, not while in the pocket being immobile.

broncofan7
11-15-2009, 06:56 PM
Such a silly thread for so many reasons, but mainly because you are trying to predict wins/losses with the rest of the schedule.

Also, Orton got hurt while he was scrambling, not while in the pocket being immobile.

more like tripping over his 2 left feet..go ahead--keep those orange colored glasses on..........

55CrushEm
11-15-2009, 07:00 PM
No I GET PISSED. Pissed that we traded away a dynamic QB for Ayers, Orton and some unknown.........and bewildered that you DOLTS are actually driving next to me when you cannot even see the damage that MCD has done to our team..........he has set us back farther by making our best unit OLDER..........

Yeah? Well, your dynamic hero is running a 4-5 team....has 17 INT's, has no leadership skills, etc. God, we've been over this......you are such a Cutler homer b/c he threw for 4600+ yards last year......get over it.....Cutler sucks as bad as you do.

DBroncos4life
11-15-2009, 07:05 PM

So you don't think we would have jumped from 22.3 points per game to 25 points per game with a Chris Johnson, AP, Jackson, or MJD?

eddie mac
11-15-2009, 07:05 PM

He's 4 times the QB if you're rating turnovers. Ya ****ing twat.

Rohirrim
11-15-2009, 07:09 PM
LOL

For the record, its Brandon Stokely.

As for the play itself, deep passing early kept Washington honest and allowed Knowshon to get some room running the football. When Orton went out the Redskins adjusted to play a QB who has not seen any action in three years. It was obvious he did not have alot of work with the first team guys, and any positive gains made by the offense in the first half disappeared in the second, keeping a defense on the field that has played 45 of the 60 minutes of 2nd halves in the last two games

To attack my orientation does not speak highly to your character, if at any point you ever possessed any.

Character? Good one. :rofl:

Rohirrim
11-15-2009, 07:14 PM

But his love for Cutler is strong. He wants Sircyennek banned for making Stokely butt jokes and yet his crush on Cutler goes so deep...

well, it makes you wonder, eh? That repressed latency can manifest as anger, you know. ;D

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-15-2009, 07:59 PM
ok so we will go maybe 10-6 o well maybe i had expected too much out of the broncos after 6-0 i still love my broncos, too bad cutler didnt wanna work things out with mcdaniels and maybe go up to the next level, cutlers loss! now neither chicago or denver will get very far this year.

OBF1
11-15-2009, 08:30 PM
What a freeking ass hole

55CrushEm
11-15-2009, 08:42 PM
What a freeking ass hole

You noticed, too, huh? :giggle:

Archer81
11-15-2009, 11:06 PM
So you don't think we would have jumped from 22.3 points per game to 25 points per game with a Chris Johnson, AP, Jackson, or MJD?

No. You can never tell if an offense is going to be the same year to year. That goes for the offensive line. A new system has a different blocking style, which our interior offensive line is not ready for. I think Kuper is a fit, but neither Weigman or Hamilton are a fit, and Hochstein is just a stopgap. It was not also like our offense put up 23 points every game last season. We scored a third of our point total in the first 3 weeks. (119 of 370). Thats 251 points over 13 games remaining, 19.3/a game. Our offense last year was a Madden offense, tons of yards, no points. I am not saying a premier running back wouldnt help, because the pacing of a good running game would help, but I find it doubtful the Broncos offense the season after replacing Cutler and Shanahan is going to week in and out put up more than 21 points a game.

DBroncos4life
11-15-2009, 11:19 PM
No. You can never tell if an offense is going to be the same year to year. That goes for the offensive line. A new system has a different blocking style, which our interior offensive line is not ready for. I think Kuper is a fit, but neither Weigman or Hamilton are a fit, and Hochstein is just a stopgap. It was not also like our offense put up 23 points every game last season. We scored a third of our point total in the first 3 weeks. (119 of 370). Thats 251 points over 13 games remaining, 19.3/a game. Our offense last year was a Madden offense, tons of yards, no points. I am not saying a premier running back wouldnt help, because the pacing of a good running game would help, but I find it doubtful the Broncos offense the season after replacing Cutler and Shanahan is going to week in and out put up more than 21 points a game.

Well what are we now? We went from top 5 in yards 16th in scoring to 19th in yards and 22nd scoring. There are teams below .500 that score more points per game then us. Even with all of Cutlers turnovers the Bears O still puts up more then we do.

Archer81
11-15-2009, 11:29 PM
Well what are we now? We went from top 5 in yards 16th in scoring to 19th in yards and 22nd scoring. There are teams below .500 that score more points per game then us. Even with all of Cutlers turnovers the Bears O still puts up more then we do.

Yes...yet we are 6-3...so who gives a **** what the Bears or sub .500 teams are doing? How is that pertinent? The teams we have played this year are playoff teams from a year ago or just missed the cut. We have played the Patriots (allow 14.4 pts a game 2nd in NFL), Bengals (16.9, 5th), Cowboys (19.0, 7th) Steelers (17.4, 6th), Redskins (19.3 T-9), Ravens (19.3, T-9th), with the Colts (13.5-1st) and Eagles (19.1, 8th) coming up.

So back to my original point, no. A premier RB does not equate to the Broncos offense averaging 25 pts a game, not with this year's schedule and the quality of the defenses we have faced.

DBroncos4life
11-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Yes...yet we are 6-3...so who gives a **** what the Bears or sub .500 teams are doing? How is that pertinent? The teams we have played this year are playoff teams from a year ago or just missed the cut. We have played the Patriots (allow 14.4 pts a game 2nd in NFL), Bengals (16.9, 5th), Cowboys (19.0, 7th) Steelers (17.4, 6th), Redskins (19.3 T-9), Ravens (19.3, T-9th), with the Colts (13.5-1st) and Eagles (19.1, 8th) coming up.

So back to my original point, no. A premier RB does not equate to the Broncos offense averaging 25 pts a game, not with this year's schedule and the quality of the defenses we have faced.

Possibly, but 07 Atlanta averaged 16.2 then they got a better QB and a premier back and they jumped to 24.4 points per game. 06 Minny had a 17.6 points per game and with Peterson the next year they jumped to 22.8 points per game.

If you look at what the Bengals have done they have jumped from 12.8 08 to 22.5 points per game. Clearly Palmer being healthy is helping them but having a back like Benson has helped them out very much.

No one will ever know what adding a stud RB to our last years team would have done but I don't see why its impossible to think that they score more points. I just don't see how adding a stud player to any team lowers there points per game regardless of the schedule and quality D's they play.