PDA

View Full Version : J Russell benched!!!

Conklin
11-15-2009, 04:43 PM
hahaha

baja
11-15-2009, 04:44 PM
finally, sad as it is

Bronx33
you're suprised?

Doggcow
Is anyone suprised?

oubronco
11-15-2009, 04:47 PM
lookout now they might score

Dagmar
11-15-2009, 04:54 PM
Noooooooooooo!

Broncotilldeath
11-15-2009, 05:21 PM
Look, he is eating on the sideline.

OBF1
11-15-2009, 05:34 PM
this is not the first time he has been benched this season.

go_broncos
11-15-2009, 05:34 PM
I will trade simms for him..

frerottenextelway
11-15-2009, 05:35 PM
He could beat up their Head Coach.

RhymesayersDU
11-15-2009, 05:59 PM
this is not the first time he has been benched this season.

Indeed, let's see if it sticks this time.

backup qb
11-15-2009, 06:01 PM
Man, that's a lot of wasted $$$$

Circle Orange
11-16-2009, 05:59 AM
Look, he is eating on the sideline.

A stick of butter dripping in bacon fat. ;D

supermanhr9
11-16-2009, 07:30 AM
what a tool

BroncoBuff
11-16-2009, 11:56 AM
They should cut him ... save alotta money.

SJ Bronco
11-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Damn...now we have a raider problem to boot....Damn it!

TailgateNut
11-16-2009, 12:18 PM
They should cut him ... save alotta money.

You talking about Simms or Russell?

Los Broncos
11-16-2009, 12:25 PM
A stick of butter dripping in bacon fat. ;D

LOL! Butter your bacon!

barryr
11-16-2009, 02:36 PM
But, but Russell is a franchise QB because he can throw the ball hard.

ol number 7
11-16-2009, 02:41 PM
But, but Russell is a franchise QB because he can throw the ball hard.

Keyshawn was asked what the difference between Cutler and Jamarcus was and he said about 5 int's . In favor of Jamarcus.

Jamarcus is playing out of position. Move him to DT so the po boy can eat and get paid.:afro:

Dudeskey
11-16-2009, 02:56 PM
I think thats a wrap for him as an NFL QB, or NFL player for that matter.

BroncoDoug
11-16-2009, 03:08 PM
I think thats a wrap for him as an NFL QB, or NFL player for that matter.

they haven't tried him as a blocking TE... He may have a NFL career yet.

milehighJC
11-16-2009, 03:09 PM
RAIDERNEWS.NET November 16 2009, 2:01PM - Former Williamson High school quarterback JaMarcus Russell was benched in the the third quarter of the Oakland Raiders' 16-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday after WR Johnnie Lee Higgins was reported missing after halftime. Higgins, a 5-11 185lb 3rd year Wide Receiver has not been seen since leaving the Oakland sideline at halftime Sunday. Russell, notorious for his raging appetite is suspected of having Higgins as a halftime snack. An unnamed source rerported that no food was served during Oakland's halftime meetings on Sunday.

Asked about there whereabouts of Higgins, Russell mumbled something about being "really hungry" and drank most of the remaining available gatorade. Upon returning to the game in the third quarter, Russell was noticably lethargic, and was benched after erupting with a massive belch that could be heard 20 rows into the stands.

Russell has made no further comments, and Higgins remains missing.

Los Broncos
11-16-2009, 03:17 PM
raidernews.net november 16 2009, 2:01pm - former williamson high school quarterback jamarcus russell was benched in the the third quarter of the oakland raiders' 16-10 loss to the kansas city chiefs sunday after wr johnnie lee higgins was reported missing after halftime. Higgins, a 5-11 185lb 3rd year wide receiver has not been seen since leaving the oakland sideline at halftime sunday. Russell, notorious for his raging appetite is suspected of having higgins as a halftime snack. An unnamed source rerported that no food was served during oakland's halftime meetings on sunday.

Asked about there whereabouts of higgins, russell mumbled something about being "really hungry" and drank most of the remaining available gatorade. Upon returning to the game in the third quarter, russell was noticably lethargic, and was benched after erupting with a massive belch that could be heard 20 rows into the stands.

Russell has made no further comments, and higgins remains missing.

rofl!

Bronco Yoda
11-16-2009, 05:07 PM
:spit:RAIDERNEWS.NET November 16 2009, 2:01PM - Former Williamson High school quarterback JaMarcus Russell was benched in the the third quarter of the Oakland Raiders' 16-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday after WR Johnnie Lee Higgins was reported missing after halftime. Higgins, a 5-11 185lb 3rd year Wide Receiver has not been seen since leaving the Oakland sideline at halftime Sunday. Russell, notorious for his raging appetite is suspected of having Higgins as a halftime snack. An unnamed source rerported that no food was served during Oakland's halftime meetings on Sunday.

Asked about there whereabouts of Higgins, Russell mumbled something about being "really hungry" and drank most of the remaining available gatorade. Upon returning to the game in the third quarter, Russell was noticably lethargic, and was benched after erupting with a massive belch that could be heard 20 rows into the stands.

Russell has made no further comments, and Higgins remains missing.

GoBroncos DownUnder
11-20-2009, 12:15 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/86701/index.html?eref=sihp
Rodney Harrison:
Harrison also had some harsh comments on Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell, who was just benched. Dan asked if Oakland had given Russell enough of a chance.

"I don't care how old he is. He's terrible," Harrison said. "I mean he’s absolutely awful. It doesn’t make sense. They waited about six weeks too late to bench him. ... It seems like he’s nonchalant with his attitude. He doesn’t prepare."

Harrison said that Russell can't complete passes that any quarterback should have no problem with.

"The high school QB my daughter goes to school with, he can complete those passes."

Beantown Bronco
11-20-2009, 12:30 PM
I honestly, truly believe that Russell has done the math and came to the conclusion that he either:

(1) has enough money to live out his life comfortably, so he intentionally did next to nothing so he could cruise on the bench for awhile and cash checks; or

(2) really just wants out of Oakland.

There's no way anyone could convince me he's trying his hardest out there. There are already dozens of articles out there that prove he doesn't practice even one minute more than he absolutely has to, doesn't put in the film time, etc. that is required of the position. He doesn't look like he's even trying during games this season, whereas he at least looked the part at times last year (2nd Broncos game in particular). I could go on, but it's become clearer to me this season that he's not the typical bust that seems to try but just can't quite get it.....this guy just doesn't even try any more.

BarefootKicker
11-20-2009, 02:12 PM
http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Russel.jpg

Circle Orange
11-20-2009, 11:17 PM
I honestly, truly believe that Russell has done the math and came to the conclusion that he either:

(1) has enough money to live out his life comfortably, so he intentionally did next to nothing so he could cruise on the bench for awhile and cash checks; or

There's no way anyone could convince me he's trying his hardest out there. There are already dozens of articles out there that prove he doesn't practice even one minute more than he absolutely has to, doesn't put in the film time, etc. that is required of the position. He doesn't look like he's even trying during games this season, whereas he at least looked the part at times last year (2nd Broncos game in particular). I could go on, but it's become clearer to me this season that he's not the typical bust that seems to try but just can't quite get it.....this guy just doesn't even try any more.

(3) The Twinkies and Ho Ho's in Oaky Land are too tasty to pass up.

SJ Bronco
11-20-2009, 11:33 PM

you forgot the real reason...he's a lazy douche bag clown who got written a big fat check and figured he accomplished all his real goals. Spending money on bling and banging hoes. That's what all indications of the activities he is photographed engaging in would point to. I think he has no interest in fulfilling his obligation for such money. Nor does he exhibit anything resembling remorse or conscience for stealing big gay al's money. All in all, the raiders made a great pick really. I'm scared that the next first rounder might finally be the one that doesn't suck.

Pony Boy
11-21-2009, 08:27 AM
Let me fix this ...... J Russell benched!!! ........ J Russell was beached!!!