PDA

View Full Version : Orton?

baja
11-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Only good thing about this game is I was watching it in Puerto Vallarta. I was at a sports bar so I have no idea what is the status on Orton. One thing is clear we won't win another game as long as he is out. If I'm Simms I refuse my game check.

baja
11-15-2009, 02:54 PM
So whAT IS THE STORY ON ORTON???

Lev Vyvanse
11-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Lower extremity injury.

baja
11-15-2009, 02:58 PM
So nobody knows any more that I do about his injury?

Beantown Bronco
11-15-2009, 03:00 PM
His leg could be amputated tomorrow morning and McDaniels would still not say anything until the league requires it. This is common knowledge.

cabronco
11-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Well if Orton cant go for any reason, please start Brandstater. I hate watching a qb smile so much while he's sucking and his team losing.

jmz313
11-15-2009, 03:07 PM
orton better e dead tomorrow as he stood on the sidelines thje rest of the game ith his hlemet on. loss is on McD. we are a 8-8 team if lucky

baja
11-15-2009, 03:07 PM
What's wrong with Orton!

Don't make me make another poll.....

Hulamau
11-15-2009, 03:10 PM
He sprained his ankle Baja. Hope it isn't the same ankle he hurt last year, but could be?

I think he'll give it a shot next week he was walking around some, but on crutches as expected after the game to keep the weight off of it. If he cant go might as well throw Brandstater in there and maybe he can pull it out.

Simms was god AWFUL. I think the air went out of the D's balloon as soon as they saw Simms first drive and that hail Mary INT in the end zone and realized they were screwed.

Unfortunately Redskins do have the top pass defense in the NFL and when they saw Orton go down they pinned their ears back and took it too Chris RUSTED SHUT Simms.

That as a dumb play to call for him at that time in the game ... We were moving into FG range at least and didn't need to take a shot with a rusty QB.

Simms waited so long Marshall the the DBs played a have of Hearts in the end-zone before he threw it.

Absolute fact is, we win this game going away if Orton isn't injured and plays the second half.