11-15-2009, 01:05 PM
I hate you
Go to hell
You worthless piece of ****..

I am really pissed..

Popps
11-15-2009, 01:06 PM
Great thread.

McDaniels deserves a lot of blame for this loss.

::)

Conklin
11-15-2009, 01:06 PM
gotta love ignore, imma pretend you said something supportive of our coach that took a team not considered to win 3 games all year to a respectable and first place in the division 6-3

Killericon
11-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Yeah. Let's jump on Nolan and McDaniels. They should be fired.

Bums.

go_broncos
11-15-2009, 01:10 PM
gotta love ignore, imma pretend you said something supportive of our coach that took a team not considered to win 3 games all year to a respectable and first place in the division 6-3

I don't care about the wins..I want some progress..

Every year we start fast and then by season end we miss the playoffs.

The main thing is we play horrible in second half.

BigPlayShay
I'm thinking of a different Coach, perhaps Mike Priefer deserves some criticism for having a time out to prepare for a trick play and not doing a ****ing thing about it.

lostknight
The problem is that the team has morphed into the team we thought they were at the start of the season. They can and must do better.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-15-2009, 01:11 PM
How the **** are you blaming McDaniels for this loss???

Should we blame him for Simms being completely ****, even though mcdaniels put him in position to make plays?

Should we blame him for buckhalter's fumble?

Should we blame him for Orton missing royal downfield? Or the ref not calling illegal contact on the same play?

Maybe we should blame him for our defensive line getting blown off the ball?

Or...hmm, how about blaming him for Alphonso smith missing his assignment on the fake field goal?

How are you blaming the coach for this loss?

55CrushEm

Hey douchebag.......did you even watch the game? Orton was playing great....then got injured. Simms is a worthless piece of ****......just like you. Blaming McD for the loss? You're an idiot of mammoth proportions.

SonOfLe-loLang
I'm thinking of a different Coach, perhaps Mike Priefer deserves some criticism for having a time out to prepare for a trick play and not doing a ****ing thing about it.

I almost flipped the table when that happened. But i think Alphonso Smith (i think it was him) ****ed up his assignment on it. It appeared he was responsible for the deep side of the field.

BlaK-Argentina
11-15-2009, 01:12 PM
How the **** are you blaming McDaniels for this loss???

Should we blame him for Simms being completely ****, even though mcdaniels put him in position to make plays?

Should we blame him for buckhalter's fumble?

Should we blame him for Orton missing royal downfield? Or the ref not calling illegal contact on the same play?

Maybe we should blame him for our defensive line getting blown off the ball?

Or...hmm, how about blaming him for Alphonso smith missing his assignment on the fake field goal?

How are you blaming the coach for this loss?

He's ****ing dumb, that's how.

jebures
11-15-2009, 01:12 PM
The only thing about today's game that was McD's fault was his decision to sign that piece of $hit chris simms.

The last 2 losses were on McDaniels as his play calling was dog$hit, but not today.

I hate you
Go to hell
You worthless piece of ****..

I am really pissed..

go_broncos
11-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Hey douchebag.......did you even watch the game? Orton was playing great....then got injured. Simms is a worthless piece of ****......just like you. Blaming McD for the loss? You're an idiot of mammoth proportions.

it is coaches responsibility to prepare the team..

Same like Shanny..he is f..king up big time in 2nd half of the season.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-15-2009, 01:15 PM
it is coaches responsibility to prepare the team..

Same like Shanny..he is f..king up big time in 2nd half of the season.

How were they not prepared? Their **** ups had zero to do with coaching, asshole. Sometimes players **** up...i know thats a completely foriegn concept to some people, but my god

Soul-Bronco
11-15-2009, 01:16 PM
yea like that jason campell fumble that the refs blew didnt have anything to do with it

cabronco
11-15-2009, 01:16 PM
Its not McD's fault period. But if Orton is healthy for next week, we should have Bradstater as # 2, and Simms #3.

Bronx33
11-15-2009, 01:17 PM
A hailmary on first down ( nuff said)

Meck77
go broncos....

Ironic isn't it.

Dr. Broncenstein
yea like that jason campell fumble that the refs blew didnt have anything to do with it

:rofl:

Especially since we turned them over on downs during the same series, thus negatiting the blown call.

Lolad
11-15-2009, 01:18 PM
why not go completely prevent on the FG???

broncoblue
11-15-2009, 01:19 PM
God bless mane

OBF1
11-15-2009, 01:23 PM
This message is hidden because go_broncos is on your ignore list.

Another idiot I do not need to see from again.

Broncoman13
11-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Great thread.

You're right about that...

McDaniels deserves a lot of blame for this loss.

You're right about this one too, but I doubt you believe it yourself. Too bad, you'll waste several hours here this week trying to tell the OMDs why you're right and they're wrong. So predictable.

McD deserves some shiat for this loss!

Bronx33
11-15-2009, 01:34 PM
This message is hidden because go_broncos is on your ignore list.

Another idiot I do not need to see from again.

ya iam going to add the tard to the list.

colonelbeef
11-15-2009, 01:36 PM
Broncos had a few bounces go their way during the win streak, now the momentum is going in the other direction. Everything gets back on track with a win over San Diego.

First we had the overreaction in the homer direction, and now an overreaction from the chicken littles. Everyone needs to calm down

Sodak
11-15-2009, 01:36 PM
Why would you start a thread like this? 1,066 post rule. How old are you? 15????

Popps
11-15-2009, 01:37 PM

The key will be how we finish this season. Making snap-judgments right now isn't a great idea.

Broncomutt
11-15-2009, 01:39 PM
I don't blame McDaniels for this loss, since Simms pretty much lied to him when he said, "Yeah, I'm ready to play coach!"

But I do have questions about McDaniels and this three game slide.

Things are starting to look awfully famiar. You got a handle on this right?