PDA

View Full Version : New Coach, SOS(Same old Shiat)

broncobum6162
11-15-2009, 01:50 PM
I'm really starting to get fed up w/ this crap. And to think I was really positive about this team up to a week ago. We really needed to win this game. Now we are screwed!

Broncos4tw
11-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Hardly screwed record-wise.. but we are in serious trouble if we can beat a team like the Redskins. I was thinking perhaps we were done losing to teams we should easily beat. Guess it's not quite out of our systems yet.

Ambiguous
11-15-2009, 02:09 PM
Just like the chiefs loss last year. Theyre's always next year.

NFLBRONCO
11-15-2009, 02:13 PM
This team needs alot of work did you forget that by mid season. Denver is weak all over no need to meltdown. No playoffs this year oh well.

broncobum6162
11-15-2009, 07:30 PM
This team needs alot of work did you forget that by mid season. Denver is weak all over no need to meltdown. No playoffs this year oh well.
No meltdown yet. Just upset at myself for thinking this team was different.
We've become predictable and don't show up in the 2nd half just like before and that's just scratching the surface.

Blart
11-15-2009, 07:32 PM
We still make the playoffs, at minimum.

NFLBRONCO
11-15-2009, 08:47 PM
No meltdown yet. Just upset at myself for thinking this team was different.
We've become predictable and don't show up in the 2nd half just like before and that's just scratching the surface.

We have way overrated talent on this team and are weak in key areas that's why.

DenverBrit
11-15-2009, 08:54 PM
We have way overrated talent on this team and are weak in key areas that's why.

Exactly. Many of the signings were stopgap at best, especially in light of the talent that was available and the number of players needed on defense.

This team was always on a 2-3 year re-build, being 6-3 is a testament to the coaches who got a lot of players to overachieve.

A good start, but a long way to go.

loborugger
11-15-2009, 09:23 PM

ONLY if we win the division.

Soul-Bronco
11-15-2009, 09:27 PM
9 games in, its clear we need an injection of youth and talent across the board on defense. Coaching can only do so much. As much as i love our 2ndary, they are old and getting beat by talented young recievers.

Another offseason of bringing in quality defensive players and some O-line and we will be in really good shape

lex
11-15-2009, 09:30 PM

Promise?