PDA

View Full Version : Usc

Denver724
11-14-2009, 04:35 PM
I guess McD made the right move with Bates. Not only does their defense suck, but their offense sucks too. I wouldn't doubt if Bates is out of a job after this season (and rejoins Shanny).

Broncotilldeath
11-14-2009, 04:44 PM
University of spoiled children.

Kid A
11-14-2009, 05:07 PM
I guess McD made the right move with Bates. Not only does their defense suck, but their offense sucks too. I wouldn't doubt if Bates is out of a job after this season (and rejoins Shanny).

Ron Turner looks like a very possible scapegoat in Chicago (Lovie Smith has a huge contract while Turner's is running out), so there's always a chance for a Jay-Bates reunion. Wouldn't that be heartwarming...

barryr
11-14-2009, 05:07 PM
It was only the Cutler fans who believed letting go Bates was some big mistake even though they couldn't really tell you much about Bates or just how good a coach he is. Basically, it was just another hysterical reaction by the Cutler girlish fans.

Kid A
11-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Also, the joy of seeing USC get blown out multiple times in a season cannot be understated. 55 hung on them at home. By Stanford. Awesome.

hookemhess
11-14-2009, 05:25 PM
I love it... I was calling foul when the ESPIN blowhards were crowning Matt Barkley the next Joe Montana in week 2. He may be a stud down the road, but they acted like SC was a title contender (as they do annually).

Meanwhile, my beloved Longhorns passed another speed bump on the way to Pasadena today....

bronco0608
11-14-2009, 06:30 PM
I love it... I was calling foul when the ESPIN blowhards were crowning Matt Barkley the next Joe Montana in week 2. He may be a stud down the road, but they acted like SC was a title contender (as they do annually).

Meanwhile, my beloved Longhorns passed another speed bump on the way to Pasadena today....

I don't think ya'll have a chance in hell against Bama or Florida.

The level of play in the SEC is just so superior to the rest of the country, its not even funny.

tsiguy96
11-14-2009, 07:18 PM
who cares, BCS is crooked as hell anyway, will never know who the REAL national champions are until they give more than 2 teams a chance to win it.

hookemhess
11-14-2009, 07:54 PM
I don't think ya'll have a chance in hell against Bama or Florida.

The level of play in the SEC is just so superior to the rest of the country, its not even funny.

I think you could be surprised. I know we can beat Alabama... but if we fire on all cylinders, we can make a run against Florida.

SJ Bronco
11-15-2009, 01:02 AM
;d;D;):thumbsup: