PDA

View Full Version : Orange Mane gets new logos!

Ratboy
11-13-2009, 08:52 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Danger/Digital%20Art/HesterForte2-6.gif

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j76/reuben_photo/monstersofmidway_edited.jpg

Ambiguous
11-13-2009, 08:56 AM
No more off topic posts, there is no mention of Cutler in this thread. Mods please delete.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-13-2009, 08:58 AM
/yawn

Pointless, stupid. And the thread is dumb too.

Ratboy
11-13-2009, 08:59 AM
/yawn

Pointless, stupid. And the thread is dumb too.

So are the 10 Jay Cutler threads on page 1.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-13-2009, 09:00 AM
So are the 10 Jay Cutler threads on page 1.

So you start another? Brilliant maneuver. /rolleyes

oubronco
11-13-2009, 09:01 AM
did we change to a Bears site sheesh

Ratboy
11-13-2009, 09:02 AM
So you start another? Brilliant maneuver. /rolleyes

Bingo.

We might as well move forward with the Chicago Bears forum transition.

Crushaholic
11-13-2009, 09:03 AM
The sad thing is that I've always considered the Bears my "second team". I've admired that franchise since the days of the Fridge and the Super Bowl Shuffle. My best friend is a Bears fan. Still, I can't stop laughing at the sudden misfortunes the Bears are currently experiencing...ROFL!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Bingo.

We might as well move forward with the Chicago Bears forum transition.

If it's a "make fun of the Bears" forum, I'm all for it. Nothing wrong with reveling in the misfortune of a team that's giving us their first round pick.

Or did you not realize that's what's happening here?

Cutler was a douchebag on his way out of town. I reserve the right to point and laugh when he gets his.

Ratboy
11-13-2009, 09:07 AM
The point is to show how ridiculous this Cutler/Bears talk has been. The quality of the forum must have direct ties to the economy.

Taco needs to block any thread with the "Cutler and/or Bears" in the title.

UberBroncoMan
11-13-2009, 09:08 AM
Isn't this thread the epitome of what it's trying to counter? A Bears thread getting mad at Bears threads.

Besides there are so many (and rightfully so) because our former QB played last night and the Bears season dictates our 1st round pick.

If we had the Seahawks 1st rounder and they had our former starting QB or something I'm sure you'd get the same thing.

Also you don't see this many every week because Chicago normally plays the same day as the Broncos. This is an exception as it was a Thursday game (big gap between games) and Cutler did horrific which only fueled it.

bronco militia
11-13-2009, 09:08 AM
The point is to show how ridiculous this Cutler/Bears talk has been. The quality of the forum must have direct ties to the economy.

Taco needs to block any thread with the "Cutler and/or Bears" in the title.

or you could leave....

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-13-2009, 09:09 AM
There's a shanahan post... TWO in fact! WE'RE NOW THE SHANAHAN FORUM! OH NOES!

Stupid.

Ratboy
11-13-2009, 09:10 AM
There's a shanahan post... TWO in fact! WE'RE NOW THE SHANAHAN FORUM! OH NOES!

Stupid.

2 posts (in few weeks) compared to 10 threads per week?

Ratboy
11-13-2009, 09:11 AM
or you could leave....

or they can consolidate all the Jay Cutler threads into 1 and I don't have to sift through those threads?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-13-2009, 09:15 AM
2 posts (in few weeks) compared to 10 threads per week?

Gasp!

If you wanted to take this stand, the proper time would have been the off season when all the negative nellies were around.

Of course, you were probably the guy going to the torch and pitchfork store for everyone, so you didn't want to stand up for this sort of thing then.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-13-2009, 09:16 AM
or they can consolidate all the Jay Cutler threads into 1 and I don't have to sift through those threads?

Because you're lazy?

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING FOR ME!

Don't want to read the thread? Don't read the thread. There's plenty of other content on this forum for you to check out.

Dagmar
11-13-2009, 09:19 AM
And there is that drunken douchebag's apology thread. On noes we are the drunkendouchebagmane now!

Ratboy
11-13-2009, 09:20 AM
Because you're lazy?

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING FOR ME!

Don't want to read the thread? Don't read the thread. There's plenty of other content on this forum for you to check out.

Yes, I am lazy for not wanting to sort through pages of Chicago Bears threads.

OM needs to get back to quality posting. If I wanted to read this junk, I would head over to Broncomania.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-13-2009, 09:22 AM
There's also a thread about who's going to the Redskins game this weekend. OH NOOOOOOES!

Ratboy
11-13-2009, 09:23 AM
There's also a thread about who's going to the Redskins game this weekend. OH NOOOOOOES!

You mean the team we play this week?

Weird... an actual Broncos related thread.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-13-2009, 09:26 AM
You mean the team we play this week?

Weird... an actual Broncos related thread.

Yes. how odd. That we talk about the game that was played last night.

SO WEIRD! That never happens on any board but this one! Change the logos and merge all the threads so I can read so-and-so's opinion on something else! Please! I'm desperate to not waste my time reading threads that I don't have to read, and I can't be bothered to just skip them!