PDA

View Full Version : Dieon says it best

FantomForce
11-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Check out this vid and listen to what Dieon Sanders has to say about Cutler, he hits it dead on http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81427106/Jay-Cutler-breakdown Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

Orange4Life
11-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Well said by Deion of people.

The best is at the very end when Quitler goes over to the sideline after a pick, a coach says something to him and he shrugs his shoulders, walks right past the coach, and sits down. WTF? The guy is a total punk. That tells you everything about why we cut bait with this guy.

Can you imagine what would happen if he did that to Josh?

Popps
11-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Gee, you think the collective football world might start being a bit more careful when throwing around the term "franchise" in the future?

What a joke.

Rigs11
11-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Cutler throws a pick.. and then he fixes his socks.Franchise!Ha!

Archer81
11-13-2009, 12:42 AM

I'm just waiting for someone to come up with the obvious Jay Cutler headscratch gif from his first INT to the DL.

:Broncos:

ZONA
11-13-2009, 12:55 AM
You can spin this thing alot of different ways, about Jay not being a leader or the team not having yet developed any real chemistry but the bottom line is, Jay is a turnover waiting to happen.

hades
11-13-2009, 02:22 AM
You can spin this thing alot of different ways, about Jay not being a leader or the team not having yet developed any real chemistry but the bottom line is, Jay is a turnover waiting to happen.

There's no waiting, he is just a plain ole turnover.

FantomForce
11-13-2009, 05:21 AM
I really enjoyed how all of them had valid examples of how a QB should act during a game ala Marrucci "Favre goes to his receivers and tells them what he expected and tries to figure out what they were thinking", and how Cutler does none of that. He is not a leader and I'm enjoying every minute of this

dbfan21
11-13-2009, 05:36 AM
i really enjoyed how all of them had valid examples of how a qb should act during a game ala marrucci "favre goes to his receivers and tells them what he expected and tries to figure out what they were thinking", and how cutler does none of that. He is not a leader and i'm enjoying every minute of this

+1

errand
11-13-2009, 05:49 AM
But he stretches the field with his mighty right arm...

i have to ask because we keep reading where the Broncos cannot run the ball because Orton cannot throw deep...well the Bears have arguably the league's worst rushing attack, and yet their QB can throw deep...so please rastaman, and the rest of you Jay Gay's...please explain that one to us.

supermanhr9
11-13-2009, 06:13 AM
hahahahahaahahaahaha finally people are seeing him for what he is, a pouty individual who throws the ball hard in all the wrong places.

TonyR
11-13-2009, 06:42 AM
...finally people are seeing him for what he is...

Many people saw this a long time ago. It's probably the main reason McD considered the possibility of trading him when he took over. All the idiots who blasted McD and Bowlen for their "huge mistake" of engaging in trade talk and then executing a trade need to pull their heads out of their backsides. The guy is a loser and I think many around the league are well aware of this.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-13-2009, 06:48 AM
I'm just waiting for someone to come up with the obvious Jay Cutler headscratch gif from his first INT to the DL.

:Broncos:

I think we should demand it.

Gort
11-13-2009, 07:06 AM
But he stretches the field with his mighty right arm...

i have to ask because we keep reading where the Broncos cannot run the ball because Orton cannot throw deep...well the Bears have arguably the league's worst rushing attack, and yet their QB can throw deep...so please rastaman, and the rest of you Jay Gay's...please explain that one to us.

it's Lovie's fault. :thanku:

FantomForce
11-13-2009, 09:23 AM
Again his arm is stronger than Elway's, but he lacks balls and the ablity to bring a team back for a victory. A lesson I well learned freezzing my ass off in last game of the year a few years back against the 49ers, could of put us in the playoffs, but alas it only set the stage for upcoming events

Smiling Assassin27
11-13-2009, 09:27 AM

Of course, Deion would give himself a full uni makeover after every play.

Smiling Assassin27
11-13-2009, 09:36 AM
All you need to know about Cutler is in his redzone INT's in the last two years.

Cutler: 9 (that translates into a minimum of 27 points given up and a maximum of 63 points given up.

Next closest qb: 4

Twice as many as the next guy tells me that he's got an ego problem. Rather than throw balls away and live to fight another down, he's convinced that he's the lone qb who can make bad decisions and get away with them. I mean, that last drive is a microcosm of his career to this point. He's got 4 downs available to him from the 2 and 1 timeout left. 13 seconds so a run play is still viable, and probably the last thing SF is expecting. That 2nd down INT was a case when he should've just thrown it to the 3rd row. Instead, he fixated on Olsen and his ego got the best of him again.

55CrushEm
11-13-2009, 09:43 AM
Buff, broncofan7, mock, et. al are mysteriously absent from this thread......

::)

Boogerboots
11-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Starting to look more like Jeff 'Curious' George than the second coming of Elway. Makes you wonder if he's just playing another game to get Coach Lovie fired so he could get his beloved Coach Shanny back. Wouldn't surprise me.

HEAV
11-13-2009, 10:12 AM
Jay could be and could have been so much more than a slinger, if he would just accept coaching. His been spoiled since high school where the coach typical lets the star player do his thing to win. Then at Vandy he again was allowed to do his thing win.

But in the Pro game you can't do your thing and win. He has never learned how to run and or lead a team. He could have lead the Bears to win if he didn't force that first interception, if the Bears kick a FG on that drive...then the score would have been 10-9 with time left and he could have lead the offense to a game winning FG at the end instead of toss'n number 5.

Jay needs a coach that.

A) Will not take his S**t

B) Not forced to win now and allowed develope a team.

But Jay has to accept coaching only then will he become a franchise QB.

Karenin
11-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Buff, broncofan7, mock, et. al are mysteriously absent from this thread......

::)

They've been mysteriously absent from a lot of threads lately.

nickademus
11-13-2009, 10:21 AM
It cracks me up how everyone is so down on cutler. Like everyone else on this board I was glad we had him as our starting QB and felt like he was a franchise QB. I hated how he left town. And I am glad they are sucking in Chi if only because we get their first round pick. Put by no means do I try to pretend that I didnt love him as a Bronco. Save your I told you jay sucks because eveyone knows he was pretty well liked in bronco land untill Shanny got fired and the wheels came off.

BroncoBuff
11-13-2009, 11:28 AM
The 1st and last Ints were two of the worst I've ever seen ... literally EVER seen. Deion makes sense partly, but his socks comment was pretty lame, can't see why he's so fixated on that.

And btw, that NFL.com video streamer is the worst anywhere.

BroncoBuff
11-13-2009, 11:31 AM
It cracks me up how everyone is so down on cutler. Like everyone else on this board I was glad we had him as our starting QB and felt like he was a franchise QB. I hated how he left town. And I am glad they are sucking in Chi if only because we get their first round pick. Put by no means do I try to pretend that I didnt love him as a Bronco. Save your I told you jay sucks because eveyone knows he was pretty well liked in bronco land untill Shanny got fired and the wheels came off.

Great post ... too bad people can't see it.

Mountain Bronco
11-13-2009, 12:31 PM
I was a Cutler supporter, but at the end was getting real tired of his Red Zone F'ups. They cost Shanny his job and got Cutler run out of Town. That is a fact. It is also a fact that he costs games with his INT's.

errand
11-13-2009, 06:30 PM
All you need to know about Cutler is in his redzone INT's in the last two years.

Cutler: 9 (that translates into a minimum of 27 points given up and a maximum of 63 points given up.

Actually if you factor in the opposing team getting the ball and scoring themselves the maximum number of points is 126.

Kyle Orton hasn't even thrown 4 INT's in the redzone in his entire career...let alone one or two seasons.

Boobs McGee
11-13-2009, 07:16 PM

I was a huge jay homer when he was here...think he's talented, thought he was our future, thought our next sb run was just around the corner etc etc., and couldn't WAIT to see what he could do with someone like McD coaching him up.

Then, he whines and bitches, doesn't man up and see the bigger picture, leaves town and insults us as fans.

So yes. I LOVED HIM AS A BRONCO. but, now that he's gone, and SPECIFICALLY for the way that he left, I throw parties and high fives, crack champagne and scream every time opposing teams pick him off or put him in the ground.

We loved him. He shat on us. Now he can float off into obscurity as the biggest "coulda been" in history, and I'll be rooting for his fail all the way.

**** him.

bronco610
11-13-2009, 09:20 PM
i was a huge jay homer when he was here...think he's talented, thought he was our future, thought our next sb run was just around the corner etc etc., and couldn't wait to see what he could do with someone like mcd coaching him up.

Then, he whines and b****es, doesn't man up and see the bigger picture, leaves town and insults us as fans.

So yes. I loved him as a bronco. But, now that he's gone, and specifically for the way that he left, i throw parties and high fives, crack champagne and scream every time opposing teams pick him off or put him in the ground.

We loved him. He shat on us. Now he can float off into obscurity as the biggest "coulda been" in history, and i'll be rooting for his fail all the way.

**** him.

+1

steeledude
11-13-2009, 10:20 PM
I was a huge jay homer when he was here...think he's talented, thought he was our future, thought our next sb run was just around the corner etc etc., and couldn't WAIT to see what he could do with someone like McD coaching him up.

Then, he whines and b****es, doesn't man up and see the bigger picture, leaves town and insults us as fans.

So yes. I LOVED HIM AS A BRONCO. but, now that he's gone, and SPECIFICALLY for the way that he left, I throw parties and high fives, crack champagne and scream every time opposing teams pick him off or put him in the ground.

We loved him. He shat on us. Now he can float off into obscurity as the biggest "coulda been" in history, and I'll be rooting for his fail all the way.

**** him.

I like the honesty of this post. So much Cutler bashing lacks this simple aspect: We had nothing but faith in him while he was here.

Now hearing all this stuff about how everyone knew he was always bad just rings hollow.

Truth is we're pissed because we believed in him and he ran off. He's still a good QB, but no doubt he is getting what he deserves. I want him to succeed, but the draft pick takes precedence now. Hopefully he didn't ruin his career.

Popps
11-13-2009, 10:31 PM
I like the honesty of this post. So much Cutler bashing lacks this simple aspect: We had nothing but faith in him while he was here.

Wrong.

He was widely questioned, and even when the question was posed... who was better, him or rival enemy Philip Rivers, most Broncos fans were honest enough to admit the truth.

PLENTY of people questioned everything about Quitler from his attitude, to his mechanics almost from day one. There's a reason he was deemed "Mopey Jay" within one year of being in Denver.

The "honesty" is that he's not a great QB. He has a strong right arm. So do a lot of guys working at UPS.

houghtam
11-13-2009, 11:08 PM

I admit I was smitten with Cutler the first 2 years. Then I grew more and more tired of his shtick...add to that the weariness of Shanahan, and it was more of a relief than anything else to see him traded.

Rohirrim
11-14-2009, 04:36 AM
Great post ... too bad people can't see it.

That's because it's :bs: I've been talking about Cutler's ****ty attitude since he got here. So have a lot of people. Always admired his arm. But being a QB in the NFL is more than arm. Ryan Leaf had a great arm. In fact, a lot of scouts said he'd be better than Manning who was taken right before him in the draft because he had the better arm and threw a tighter spiral. Cutler was always an accident looking for a place to happen. Fortunately, it's going to happen somewhere other than Denver. Some people always saw that. Some never will.

errand
11-14-2009, 05:47 AM
It cracks me up how everyone is so down on cutler. .

Well we could also make the argument that every other QB in the NFL tossing tons of INT's is laughed at by you guys. We just had a thread where a hall of fame QB was being called an idiot because he too dared to criticize the annointed one you clowns worship at the feet of.

You constantly make fun of Matt Cassel, but his rating is higher than the guy you're defending in here. Kyle Orton, who has done nothing but win games and is a positive locker room influence is almost as maligned as Jake Plummer was.

It amazes me how the QB's who actually WIN GAMES in Denver are always beat up by those hero worshippers who are infatuated by a big gun arm. We all practically rooted for Cutler when he was a Bronco...but he now falls under the former Bronco who despised us category, and the criticism of him is well warranted.

errand
11-14-2009, 05:50 AM
Cutler was always an accident looking for a place to happen. Fortunately, it's going to happen somewhere other than Denver. Some people always saw that. Some never will.

I know right? People on here bitching because Josh McDaniels got the drunk driver off the streets of Denver....

errand
11-14-2009, 05:52 AM
The "honesty" is that he's not a great QB. He has a strong right arm. So do a lot of guys working at UPS.

Hell I can still throw a frozen rope 60 yards myself....well, at least once or twice in a pick-up game. LOL

FantomForce
11-14-2009, 07:21 AM
I know right? People on here b****ing because Josh McDaniels got the drunk driver off the streets of Denver....

+1 for McD and the drivers of Denver

Circle Orange
11-14-2009, 09:01 AM
Starting to look more like Jeff 'Curious' George than the second coming of Elway. Makes you wonder if he's just playing another game to get Coach Lovie fired so he could get his beloved Coach Shanny back. Wouldn't surprise me.

I swear, the league is littered with "next Elways". Funny thing is, none of them were as good.

Oh, the CBS fanwank poll was 50/50 split on the arm strength thing...people that played with/against John said Cutler was nuts. Everyone knows Dan Marino had a sweet arm. He just shook his head sadly and said, "Uh, no." A caring dismissal of a demented qb with delusions of grandeur. John hasn't played in a decade, and people tend to remember what they last saw.

Shannon Sharpe had a good line as usual, saying "Maybe. Now that John's 50 years old." Classic. And I still get a kick out of Lovie's blank expressions when Jay acts like an idiot.

Circle Orange
11-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Gee, you think the collective football world might start being a bit more careful when throwing around the term "franchise" in the future?

What a joke.

Don't be foolish, Popps. He has a cannon arm. Can throw spitballs through battleships. ;D

TonyR
11-14-2009, 09:13 AM
And I still get a kick out of Lovie's blank expressions when Jay acts like an idiot.

Lovie pretty much always has the same expression. But it must be hard for him to resist putting palm to face while watching his new franchise QB...

barryr
11-14-2009, 10:13 AM
As was mentioned a long time ago, a franchise QB is more than just being able to throw the ball hard. I don't many still considering Jemarcus Russell a franchise QB either. Cutler is highly overrated and likely McDaniels was not interested in his QB not interested in listening to fixing mistakes.