PDA

View Full Version : Orton may suck, but getting rid of Cutler was the best thing this team ever did!

PaintballCLE
11-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Seriously, Orton is not the answer, but at least we know that.

The bears are stuck with the most overrated Qb in the history of football for many years to come. Glad we got rid of the SOB.

GreatBronco16
11-12-2009, 09:31 PM
I loved how Matt Millan was saying, "this is why you brought in this QB, to win games like this"

Hilarious!

Kid A
11-12-2009, 09:33 PM
I never thought trading Cutler would haunt us for decades or anything, but I had no clue he would look this bad. Long career to go, but some trends are becoming painfully clear. If Chicago isn't feeling buyer's remorse, they're certainly starting to look longingly at those 1st round picks they gave away.

Sassy
11-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Good grief...they are saying only two were his fault.
665 on DTV

cabronco
11-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Cutler now leads the league in interceptions.

bombay
11-12-2009, 09:35 PM
21-25

cabronco
11-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Jay coulnt get that hat low enough covering his eyes in his post game interview.

Soul-Bronco
11-12-2009, 09:36 PM
im salavating at the 1st round pick we may stumble on!!!!!!!!!

theAPAOps5
11-12-2009, 09:37 PM
I loved how Matt Millan was saying, "this is why you brought in this QB, to win games like this"

Hilarious!

I know and then he got in the Red Zone and Millen was like whoa, um crap, Cutler sucks in this area. And then it happened! Cutler will always be a between the 20's QB. Doesn't have the desire or discipline!

SoDak Bronco
11-12-2009, 09:40 PM
My buddy who's a bears fan texted me at 4ints if we reverse the trade, and give him back. I said all trades are final after 30 days.

Dedhed
11-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Cutler now leads the league in interceptions.

By 4!

richpjr
11-12-2009, 09:41 PM
17 picks in 9 games? Good Lord!

Dudeskey
11-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Million dollar arm, 10 cent head. Now where have I heard that one before?

lazarus4444
11-12-2009, 09:43 PM
So was pick #5 a red zone pick as well? Millen was saying this is why you bring in a cutler but i don't think millen or the production team has looked at cutlers stats or record, lol.

PaintballCLE
11-12-2009, 09:45 PM
i dont care how hard you can throw the ball, if you cant throw it where you need to, its pointless

NFLBRONCO
11-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Good grief...they are saying only two were his fault.
665 on DTV

I know funny. I'm beginning to wonder if Jay isn't Plummer PT2 as far as no love in his soul for the game just living off his arm.

crush17
11-12-2009, 09:47 PM
I admit it. I was laughing hysterically after 4... but then on the 5th, I felt sorry for the guy....................

.......SYKE!

McDman
11-12-2009, 09:48 PM
I know funny. I'm beginning to wonder if Jay isn't Plummer PT2 as far as no love in his soul for the game just living off his arm.

Except Plummer had the intangibles to win games. I think Shanny sucked the life out of the game for Plummer, he seemed to have a lot of fun playing it before 2006.

Soul-Bronco
11-12-2009, 09:49 PM
anyone have a link to the post game press confrence?

lex
11-12-2009, 09:49 PM
This recent turn, in some ways, has been a relief for me. Now, if I wear my Broncos hat, people dont give me **** like they did during the summer. Beyond that, I wouldnt mind a top 10 pick. Originally, I was hoping for the Bears to do well because I always do, but at this point, it seems like we're at least as close to picking in the top 10 as they are making the playoffs. A lot of season is left though.

boltaneer
11-12-2009, 09:58 PM
I miss Jay Cutler! :rofl:

I will now take the opportunity to pat myself on the back for calling this guy a fraud three years ago, while everyone tried to defend this scrub. :flower:

azbroncfan
11-12-2009, 09:58 PM
I always thought this trade would be the most overhyped forgot about trade in 5 years. I didn't expect Chicago to be this bad though.

NFLBRONCO
11-12-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm a fan of Cutler's skillset but, his attitude mopey aloof personality and leadership skills I don't miss one bit.

Don Flamenco
11-12-2009, 10:05 PM

idiotic comparison, IMHO. Plummer was a much better leader than Cutler ever was. He was a winner also and didn't have much of an arm.

Kid A
11-12-2009, 10:07 PM
But, hey, he threw for 300+ again! The Bears may yet finish in the top 10 in passing yards.

bronco militia
11-12-2009, 10:08 PM
idiotic comparison, IMHO. Plummer was a much better leader than Cutler ever was. He was a winner also and didn't have much of an arm.

he ment Brian Griese

NFLBRONCO
11-12-2009, 10:17 PM

Actually I did mean Plummer in context of turnovers and putting in the work to get every weak aspect of their games better. They thought their talent alone (Not comparing arm strength) is enough. Yes Plummers leadership was alot better then Jay's so far.

bronco militia
11-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Actually I did mean Plummer in context of turnovers and putting in the work to get every weak aspect of their games better They thought their talent alone was enough even though Plummers arm wasn't as strong. Yes Plummers leadership was alot better then Jay's.

nevermind...you're on your own Ha!

NFLBRONCO
11-12-2009, 10:20 PM
nevermind...you're on your own ha!

lol

baja
11-12-2009, 10:44 PM

Plumer loved football hated what shanny did

Rigs11
11-12-2009, 10:47 PM
http://beargoggleson.com/files/2009/08/jay-cutler-drinking-compilation.png

Popps
11-12-2009, 10:48 PM

I will now take the opportunity to pat myself on the back for calling this guy a fraud three years ago, while everyone tried to defend this scrub. :flower:

Not everyone else, son.

PaintballCLE
11-12-2009, 10:53 PM
I hated the bastard at vandy........

McDman
11-12-2009, 11:07 PM
http://beargoggleson.com/files/2009/08/jay-cutler-drinking-compilation.png

Good thing Cutler didn't go to New York/New Jersey or he'd be drinking with these guys:

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/phpimages/article/3/6/9/8369.jpg?v=1

Bronco Yoda
11-12-2009, 11:12 PM
anyone have a link to the post game press confrence?

Here's the shows site. Don't know what part of the show they stream
http://www.csnchicago.com/pages/main

JimmyFocus
11-12-2009, 11:20 PM
<embed src="http://www.csnchicago.com/common/global_flash/player/spe16x9.swf?flv=vidcast_16466&sid=158&d=www.csnchicago.com" quality="high" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="360" height="243"></embed>

MrPeepers
11-12-2009, 11:24 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/289251-come-to-think-of-it-this-bears-fan-has-seen-enough-of-jay-cutler

Popps
11-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Cutler has 17 INTs. I think the league record is 35 in a season.

He's got a shot.

extralife
11-12-2009, 11:29 PM
I know I'm going to get nailed by ragers and self important forum guardians, but why the hell did the coaching staff have him throw the ball 52 times in a 10-6 game? he's got the worst set of receivers in the league and what increasingly seems to be a terrible coaching staff around him.

I still think he'll be a great QB in time if he wants to be, and I still think the trade was lose/lose for us and Cutler, with a fair shot at winning it for Chicago.

JimmyFocus
11-12-2009, 11:35 PM
I know I'm going to get nailed by ragers and self important forum guardians, but why the hell did the coaching staff have him throw the ball 52 times in a 10-6 game? he's got the worst set of receivers in the league and what increasingly seems to be a terrible coaching staff around him.

I still think he'll be a great QB in time if he wants to be, and I still think the trade was lose/lose for us and Cutler, with a fair shot at winning it for Chicago.

Chicago Rushing
CAR YDS AVG TD LG
M. Forte 20 41 2.1 0 16

Williams
11-12-2009, 11:36 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/289251-come-to-think-of-it-this-bears-fan-has-seen-enough-of-jay-cutler

"Both teams played ugly, but I'd rather win ugly that lose ugly. As for Cutler? This is not my definition of a franchise quarterback. A franchise-killing quarterback maybe, come to think of it."

Ouch.

extralife
11-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Chicago Rushing
CAR YDS AVG TD LG
M. Forte 20 41 2.1 0 16

Yeah, I know. I also don't care. In a game that close, with a QB that is interception prone and a terrible group of receivers, what do you have to gain by completely abandoning the run?

Popps
11-12-2009, 11:38 PM
I know I'm going to get nailed by ragers and self important forum guardians, but why the hell did the coaching staff have him throw the ball 52 times in a 10-6 game? .

Wait, so he's a "franchise" quarterback, and he's not allowed to throw the ball in a 10-6 game?

He got a great defensive performance tonight. Where's the "franchise" guy we were all told would win games if he just had a defense?

Now it's is COACHES fault?

Gosh, it was the D... then the running game... now it's his coaches fault?

Weird, those coaches didn't stop Kyle Orton from compiling a winning record with that same talent. (Or less.)

extralife
11-12-2009, 11:40 PM
there is a difference between "throwing the ball" and "exclusively throwing the ball," and you know it. I don't want any QB throwing it that many times in a close game. it's a general tenet of football that if you have those kinds of attempts you're probably going to lose the game.

listopencil
11-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Cuck Futler.

Kaylore
11-12-2009, 11:44 PM
there is a difference between "throwing the ball" and "exclusively throwing the ball," and you know it. I don't want any QB throwing it that many times in a close game. it's a general tenet of football that if you have those kinds of attempts you're probably going to lose the game.

How about because he's your "franchise QB" and you just signed him to a big extension and big stars rise the occasion on national TV and your offense is designed to be built around him and you can't run the ball for crap?

Is that good enough reason? I love how people say Cutler is "so awesome" and then turn around and say he needs all these players to make him good. That is not any different than every other QB in the game.

Popps
11-12-2009, 11:45 PM

Particularly when the ball routinely lands in the hands of opposing players. I think that's the part about throwing it a lot that hurts a team the most.

extralife
11-12-2009, 11:48 PM
How about because he's your "franchise QB" and you just signed him to a big extension and big stars rise the occasion on national TV

if the coaching staff is concerned with these things then they are bad.

(they are not concerned with these things, and to intimate that they are outs you as an idiot or a troll.)

please explain how the Bear's offense is built around Cutler, a QB whom they acquired in the spring after decades of being a power running team

BroncoDoug
11-12-2009, 11:50 PM
My buddy who's a bears fan texted me at 4ints if we reverse the trade, and give him back. I said all trades are final after 30 days.

haha, I used to live in Illinois, so most of my friends are Bears fans...I got about 4 unsolicited texts tonight telling me to take my piece of **** Quarterback back.

BroncoDoug
11-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Cutler has 17 INTs. I think the league record is 35 in a season.

He's got a shot.

George Blanda threw 42 in a season....

Popps
11-12-2009, 11:56 PM
George Blanda threw 42 in a season....

Wasn't that pre-merger?

BroncoDoug
11-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Wasn't that pre-merger?

possible, it was 1962

Testaverde did throw 35 in 1988, so Cutler still has a shot at that

Bob's your Information Minister
11-13-2009, 12:00 AM
It looks good now. But ask yourself how Orton would be doing in Chicago.

skpac1001
11-13-2009, 12:10 AM

Forte had a run of 16, a run of 14, and a run of 6. Everything else was 2 yards or less, with more then a few no gains and -1. You keep calling plays getting that production and your are playing right into the defenses hands on 3rd down. They needed better production in the running game, not more attempts.
As far as helping ease pressure on the qb, the screens did that job, and did it much better then the running game.

Williams
11-13-2009, 12:14 AM

Better than Cutler, and the team wouldn't have had to sacrifice two firsts. What's your point?

Popps
11-13-2009, 12:35 AM

Orton had a winning record with basically the same team, ****-brain.

In fact, all I heard this off-season was how improved the Bears were. (Outside of Cutler.)

Not that you're ever right, or interested in learning... but just think for a minute...

Imagine a QB in this game tonight that could have taken care of the ball, moved the chains and NOT thrown 5 STUPID interceptions.

Pick a QB... any QB.

MOST NFL QBs could have won this game tonight with the defensive performance the Bears had. Cutler went ABOVE AND BEYOND to throw it away, as usual.

Bob's your Information Minister
11-13-2009, 01:29 AM
Orton had a winning record with basically the same team, ****-brain.

Incorrect. The Chicago defense has regressed noticeably.

But I'm sure your pants exploded with joy at every Cutlerception.

Hulamau
11-13-2009, 01:38 AM

You were right.

Archer81
11-13-2009, 01:40 AM

That get you excited there, Mary?

:Broncos:

Hulamau
11-13-2009, 01:49 AM
This recent turn, in some ways, has been a relief for me. Now, if I wear my Broncos hat, people dont give me **** like they did during the summer. Beyond that, I wouldnt mind a top 10 pick. Originally, I was hoping for the Bears to do well because I always do, but at this point, it seems like we're at least as close to picking in the top 10 as they are making the playoffs. A lot of season is left though.

And imagine all the people who were complaining about giving up our pick for there's... :-)

Our original pick Seattle will be crying about may well be around 25 maybe 23 ... 21 at the very highest, da Bears pick in our pocket is at 10th going on 7th in a hurry :peace:

Gort
11-13-2009, 06:34 AM
Except Plummer had the intangibles to win games. I think Shanny sucked the life out of the game for Plummer, he seemed to have a lot of fun playing it before 2006.

i think tillman's death changed plummer. i think he re-evaluated what was important for him in life and came to the conclusion that football was not in the top 3 any more. the relationship between shanny and plummer probably didn't help. if you love your job, you can tolerate a bad boss. but when you stop loving your job, it becomes a whole lot easier to tell your boss to go f himself. i think plummer got to the point where he didn't care about an NFL career any longer and was ready to tell shanny to go f himself after they drafted cutler.

TonyR
11-13-2009, 06:40 AM
He got a great defensive performance tonight. Where's the "franchise" guy we were all told would win games if he just had a defense?

Now it's is COACHES fault?

It is unbelievable how deep in denial some of these idiots are. The defense allows 10 points and Cutler can't generate a win. The guy is a loser. The excuses get more and more pathetic.

dbfan21
11-13-2009, 06:41 AM
I heard this morning that he has thrown 9 red zone INTs in the last 2 years. He's pissing away sure-fire points. I thought Jay was going to make McD regret trading him...you know, Jay would come into the Bears OTCs and practice throwing, lift weights, watch film, hang with the guys, build chemistry, etc, etc.

The opposite has been the result. TONS of interceptions, terrible leadership, crappy attitude, no chemistry. It seems that Urlacher was right...Jay's a pussy!

Rabb
11-13-2009, 06:55 AM

the thing is, Chicago may have screwed themselves for a couple of years seeing that they mortgaged their future for Pickler

so with Orton at least they would have something to build with, right now they get to try and trade for picks or go the FA route, either way they are seriously set back if this doesn't pan out

thanks Chicago!

gtown
11-13-2009, 07:24 AM
Cutler pulled a real "Cutler" last night:
- Two red zone picks, check.
- INT to a dlineman, check.
- INT to a DB, check.
- INT with a long runback, check.
- Bumbling shortpass INT, check.
- Absolutely game killing INTs, check and check.

The only think missing was a Dre Bly pick. Kyle Orton may suck for certain stretches, but he has not yet single handedly lost a game for the Broncos, like Frown Cannon did last night.

broncofan7
11-13-2009, 07:24 AM
Good thing Cutler didn't go to New York/New Jersey or he'd be drinking with these guys:

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/phpimages/article/3/6/9/8369.jpg?v=1

They give ITALIANS a VERY bad name.

1) spray on tan--REALLY?
2) pouty lips? WTF?? are they wearing lip gloss????

And their Dad can suck my dick...........

gtown
11-13-2009, 07:27 AM

Did you watch any of this game? The Bears defense allowed ten points and Alex Smith looked absolutely terrible. Their D dominated the point of attack, and except for a few long runs by Gore, played the run extremely well.

Cutler single-handedly lost this game. And you could see it on the faces of their d starters.

broncofan7
11-13-2009, 07:31 AM
It is unbelievable how deep in denial some of these idiots are. The defense allows 10 points and Cutler can't generate a win. The guy is a loser. The excuses get more and more pathetic.

7 points against a B-more team having a down year defensively and 3 pts, at home, on MNF. Cutler had the supporting cast on offense in Denver--I thought this off-season, the story was that the supporting cast was going to make Orton shine--"he never had WR's or an OL like we have in Chi-town--we won't miss a beat!'

Our offense is bottom third in the NFL--solely due to the man pulling the trigger---

RE: Cutler--I have come around to admit that their is something not right with him mentally, his spastic reactions to a low snap, rarely throwing the ball away.....he has serious ANXIETY issues and I am glad that we are not in the position to give him a boatload of $$$..that being said--when Orton loses to Washington this weekend--Cutler's 5int game will be the last thing on our minds.....Simms deserves a shot--we have won ONE GAME this year due to our offense--that was the NE game. We have won the rest with defense, ST's and a little luck (cincy)

fontaine
11-13-2009, 07:32 AM
More than Culter's performance, the extra picks, and Orton's play here, I'm just glad we don't have a player who isn't sold out on the team.

Cutler's attitude here, his lack of respect for the owner and coach just showed me that this guy, even if he turns out to be a great qb down the road, doesn't deserve to wear orange and blue.

His piss poor performance is just icing on the cake now. Not because I hate the guy, but it gets us a better pick!!!!

fontaine
11-13-2009, 07:36 AM
7 points against a B-more team having a down year defensively and 3 pts, at home, on MNF. Cutler had the supporting cast on offense in Denver--I thought this off-season, the story was that the supporting cast was going to make Orton shine--"he never had WR's or an OL like we have in Chi-town--we won't miss a beat!'

Our offense is bottom third in the NFL--solely due to the man pulling the trigger---

RE: Cutler--I have come around to admit that their is something not right with him mentally, his spastic reactions to a low snap, rarely throwing the ball away.....he has serious ANXIETY issues and I am glad that we are not in the position to give him a boatload of $$$..that being said--when Orton loses to Washington this weekend--Cutler's 5int game will be the last thing on our minds.....Simms deserves a shot--we have won ONE GAME this year due to our offense--that was the NE game. We have won the rest with defense, ST's and a little luck (cincy)

Orton is a big big reason why we're 6-2. I'm not his greatest fan because I think it's more the system than him right now but he is doing his job for the most part.

His biggest challenge will come in the remaining half of the schedule when defenses will do everything to shut down the short area passing game. But with the offense we have and McDaniel's coaching, I really believe we'll start seeing the passing game improve.

TonyR
11-13-2009, 07:36 AM

I agree with you, our offense is an issue and Orton is a large part of the problem. I think we'd look better with Cutler under center but I don't think the results would be any better because his mistakes would net out all the yards just as they did for Chicago last night. Moving the football is one thing, scoring with it another.

broncofan7
11-13-2009, 07:40 AM
I agree with you, our offense is an issue and Orton is a large part of the problem. I think we'd look better with Cutler under center but I don't think the results would be any better because his mistakes would net out all the yards just as they did for Chicago last night. Moving the football is one thing, scoring with it another.

See --I think we'd have blown out Cincy and Dallas--lost to NE and we'd have blown out SD more than we did. Plus I think we would have beaten Pit(he has had success against PIT) and probably lost in BALT...so we'd probably still be 6-2---but something about this team didn't smell right even when we were winning--and that smell is permeating from a rotten neckbeard....I sincerely believe that if we lose to WAS this weekend--Orton will get the start against SD--but Simms will increase his practice reps during charger week and if we lose to SD--Simms starts for us on Thanksgiving.........Our defense cannot continually be hung out to dry...we have switched RB's, now LG--the next move...QB.

Rabb
11-13-2009, 07:46 AM
Cutler pulled a real "Cutler" last night:
- Two red zone picks, check.
- INT to a dlineman, check.
- INT to a DB, check.
- INT with a long runback, check.
- Bumbling shortpass INT, check.
- Absolutely game killing INTs, check and check.

The only think missing was a Dre Bly pick. Kyle Orton may suck for certain stretches, but he has not yet single handedly lost a game for the Broncos, like Frown Cannon did last night.

he could have thrown 7 too, he had a couple that were just dropped or misplayed by the secondary

TonyR
11-13-2009, 07:49 AM
...something about this team didn't smell right even when we were winning...

I agree that we're not what a lot of us hoped we were while sitting at 6-0. This game will tell us a lot. Cannot lose this game. The Redskins are a bad team and their offense is in shambles. A loss here would be a disaster. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit concerned, particularly playing an early came on the east coast and coming off of a short week. I have reigned in my expectations.

broncofan7
11-13-2009, 07:57 AM
I agree that we're not what a lot of us hoped we were while sitting at 6-0. This game will tell us a lot. Cannot lose this game. The Redskins are a bad team and their offense is in shambles. A loss here would be a disaster. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit concerned, particularly playing an early came on the east coast and coming off of a short week. I have reigned in my expectations.

4 weeks ago--I would have felt very assured of a Broncos Victory Sunday---even if we win on SUN but struggle on offense--I will be very concerned about SD...............

rastaman
11-13-2009, 08:01 AM
the thing is, Chicago may have screwed themselves for a couple of years seeing that they mortgaged their future for Pickler

so with Orton at least they would have something to build with, right now they get to try and trade for picks or go the FA route, either way they are seriously set back if this doesn't pan out

thanks Chicago!

One could also say that Chicago saved $$$ by giving the Broncos two first round picks. The pressure is now on Denver to strike gold with the Bears first round picks and Bowlen will need to open his wallet and pay unknown players in the hit and miss first round draft picks.

However, if Denver can do just the opposite and the Bears first round picks turn out to be instant/impact contributors/players......then Denver surely wins. First round high draft picks are either instant stars or stars in the making over a two-three period or never live up to their potential.

Great players, pro bowlers, and HOFers are also drafted in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, rounds as well. I suspect the Bears although having lost their first round picks to Denver for two years will use free agency and late round draft picks to make up for losing their first round picks.

ak1971
11-13-2009, 08:10 AM
wins. First round high draft picks are either instant stars or stars in the making over a two-three period or never live up to their potential.

Great players, pro bowlers, and HOFers are also drafted in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, rounds as well. .

Really???

Gump! You're a god damn genius...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-13-2009, 08:11 AM
One could also say that Chicago saved $$$ by giving the Broncos two first round picks. The pressure is now on Denver to strike gold with the Bears first round picks and Bowlen will need to open his wallet and pay unknown players in the hit and miss first round draft picks.

However, if Denver can do just the opposite and the Bears first round picks turn out to be instant/impact contributors/players......then Denver surely wins. First round high draft picks are either instant stars or stars in the making over a two-three period or never live up to their potential.

Great players, pro bowlers, and HOFers are also drafted in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, rounds as well. I suspect the Bears although having lost their first round picks to Denver for two years will use free agency and late round draft picks to make up for losing their first round picks.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/facepalm.jpg

One could say that. But one would be a moron.

Gort
11-13-2009, 08:18 AM
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/facepalm.jpg

One could say that. But one would be a moron.

even if Cutler throws 10 more INTs next week, rasta can't/won't admit he was wrong about the guy.

GeniusatWork
11-13-2009, 08:41 AM
I'm a fan of Cutler's skillset but, his attitude mopey aloof personality and leadership skills I don't miss one bit.

Someone said on the radio this morning Cutler is like 4 of the 7 dwarfs. I can count Sleepy, Grumpy, and Dopey, but what's the 4th one? Sneezy?

Gort
11-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Someone said on the radio this morning Cutler is like 4 of the 7 dwarfs. I can count Sleepy, Grumpy, and Dopey, but what's the 4th one? Sneezy?

Bashful maybe?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-13-2009, 10:09 AM
Douchey?

azbroncfan
11-13-2009, 02:51 PM

There Defense was bad last year too.

azbroncfan
11-13-2009, 02:53 PM
One could also say that Chicago saved $$$ by giving the Broncos two first round picks. .

When I just think you can't say anything dumber you say something that blows the last one out of the water.

Bronco Bob
11-13-2009, 05:54 PM

Niners only managed 10 points. What's your point?

Bronco Bob
11-13-2009, 05:57 PM
i think tillman's death changed plummer. i think he re-evaluated what was important for him in life and came to the conclusion that football was not in the top 3 any more. the relationship between shanny and plummer probably didn't help. if you love your job, you can tolerate a bad boss. but when you stop loving your job, it becomes a whole lot easier to tell your boss to go f himself. i think plummer got to the point where he didn't care about an NFL career any longer and was ready to tell shanny to go f himself after they drafted cutler.

Plummer was perfectly happy UNTIL Shanahan drafted Cutler.
Only an idiot would not see the he wasn't long for the team
after that. That's when Plummer developed the Who Gives a ****
attitude.

Punisher
11-13-2009, 06:31 PM
Cutler needs a great offensive Coach to make him a better QB Lovie Smith isn't gonna make him a better QB. The worst thing Cutler did was get mad at McD he will regret that for the rest of his life because McD could of made him a Hall of Fame QB.

Circle Orange
11-13-2009, 06:43 PM

Hilarious!

Yeah, even after each pick. He talked about Cutler's "short memory". He should know...he was pretty comatose with the Lions.

Circle Orange
11-13-2009, 06:44 PM
Cutler needs a great offensive Coach to make him a better QB Lovie Smith isn't gonna make him a better QB. The worst thing Cutler did was get mad at McD he will regret that for the rest of his life because McD could of made him a Hall of Fame QB.

Lovie's blank expression after the fifth pick was priceless. It was like, WTH?