PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to tell you guys, Orton would of beat the 49ers

Soul-Bronco
11-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Hilarious!sorry just couldnt resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH franchise!!:strong:

ant1999e
11-12-2009, 09:28 PM
LOL:notworthy

bap454
11-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Knew this sh it was coming. I love it!!

GreatBronco16
11-12-2009, 09:32 PM
You beat me to it. I was thinking about making the same thread.

BlaK-Argentina
11-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Worst part is, you're probably right. Seriously.

Soul-Bronco
11-12-2009, 09:35 PM
just goes to show you how so many posters bitch and moan about any little thing! WE ARE 6-2 BABY!!!

RunSilentRunDeep
11-12-2009, 09:36 PM
I wonder if he realizes that if he protected the field goal opportunity right before his first foolish red zone pick, Chicago would have been kicking a FG for the win. Some lessons are never learned.

SoDak Bronco
11-12-2009, 09:36 PM
bpc , you have to admit thats some funny ****!!!

Williams
11-12-2009, 09:37 PM
LOL Awesome thread idea. Very, very true btw.

SoDak Bronco
11-12-2009, 09:37 PM
You beat me to it. I was thinking about making the same thread.

I was logging onto my computer to make this thread...lol loving Cutler's INT's!! wow, what a d bag

Dedhed
11-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Worst part is, you're probably right. Seriously.Um, pretty sure that's the best part, if you're a Broncos fan.

Soul-Bronco
11-12-2009, 09:40 PM
i was foaming out the mouth at making this thread!!! that little prick almost messed up my plans!:strong:Hilarious!

bpc
11-12-2009, 09:41 PM
I'm laughing with you all. Pathetic performance by Cutler in this game.

To be honest though, I don't think Orton could beat the 9ers. His performance in the preseason was on par with Cutler's. What did he have, 3 INt's in a half of work and 2 in the red zone? Pretty similar.

SoDak Bronco
11-12-2009, 09:44 PM

To be honest though, I don't think Orton could beat the 9ers. His performance in the preseason was on par with Cutler's. What did he have, 3 INt's in a half of work and 2 in the red zone? Pretty similar.

:rofl: Cutler is just not comfortable in this offense. He has to make so many plays for his team to have a chance. He zones in a target in the redzone and goes with it. on the last int (#5) he had Earl Bennett to the left for a TD.

tsiguy96
11-12-2009, 09:45 PM

we arent talking about preseason, who cares waht happened then. if the bears merely did NOT turn the ball over 5 times, they win. their defense gave them every opportunity int he world to win.

bfoflcommish
11-12-2009, 09:48 PM

wait I missed it orton threw 5 picks?? hmmmmmm

but yes very similar

as already said he doesnt throw picks takes fgs bears win...same old cutler

bpc
11-12-2009, 09:49 PM
I think the situation in Chicago is gonna go nuclear soon. Bottom line though is this team just stinks. Call it whatever, QB, OL, WR, defense, coaching, all the way around they're bad.

A team like this should go sub .500. I would love for Denver get a top 12 pick from Chicago.

Sassy
11-12-2009, 09:50 PM
www.csnchicago.com

GO VOTE! LOL!

crush17
I love how Olsen was pointing at which direction he was going to go before Cutler even threw the ball...

That was one of the worst throws I've ever seen ANY QB make... just awful!

Soul-Bronco
I think the situation in Chicago is gonna go nuclear soon. Bottom line though is this team just stinks. Call it whatever, QB, OL, WR, defense, coaching, all the way around they're bad.

A team like this should go sub .500. I would love for Denver get a top 12 pick from Chicago.
That would be so freakin awesome! we could fill a big need with an impact player with a pick like that

azbroncfan
11-12-2009, 09:51 PM
It is the truth. The niners drove the ball twice accross the 50 and one of them stopped at the 40. I have a feeling Mock won't be posting here for a couple days.

Sassy
11-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Hmmm supposed to be a poll on Cutler...

OBF1
11-12-2009, 09:53 PM

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

bpc
11-12-2009, 09:53 PM
we arent talking about preseason, who cares waht happened then. if the bears merely did NOT turn the ball over 5 times, they win. their defense gave them every opportunity int he world to win.

ha ha. Likely defense. Doesn't matter. They both look like poop. No bother arguing which one smells worse.

OBF1
11-12-2009, 09:54 PM
www.csnchicago.com

GO VOTE! LOL!

What no Jay is the greatest ever choice???

Sassy
11-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Had A Bad Day Again
What's the major reason why Jay Cutler leads the NFL with 17 interceptions.
: A.) Poor decision-making (Red Zone)
: B.) Bad mechanics
: C.) Receivers not helping him out
: D.) No protection from offensive line
: E.) Predictable play-calling

http://www.csnchicago.com/pages/bears

Middle column towards the bottom.

Soul-Bronco
11-12-2009, 09:55 PM
deion sanders as much as i wanna smack him, hes the only one that called cutler a non winner from the get go. . . . ripping him up on NFLTA

WAIT WHERE IS FAT DOUCHE BAG JAIME DUKES?????????

tsiguy96
11-12-2009, 09:56 PM
so it cant be because cutler reoutinely makes mistakes, its about playcalling, WR, OL, RB etc etc...gotcha. keep reaching chicago.

BMarsh615
11-12-2009, 09:56 PM
www.csnchicago.com

GO VOTE! LOL!

LEAVE CUTLER ALONE! ROFL!

60 percent of those votes are blaming everybody BUT Cutler.ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

bombay
11-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Broncos would have whacked San Fransisco the way they played tonight.

Florida_Bronco
11-12-2009, 10:00 PM

So when Cutler sucks, you try to be rational, but when Orton sucks you go apocalyptic and throw up one worthless take after another? ???

Well that makes sense I guess.

Kid A
11-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Broncos would have whacked San Fransisco the way they played tonight.

I'm a fan of low-scoring defensive battles, but this was just a bad game between crappy teams. Penalties, miscues, turnovers...just ugly.

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Philly and Minnesota up next for Jay.

Good luck with all that, man. They might win 2 more games the rest of the way.

bpc
11-12-2009, 10:06 PM
So when Cutler sucks, you try to be rational, but when Orton sucks you go apocalyptic and throw up one worthless take after another? ???

Well that makes sense I guess.

Not really irrational. Cutler isn't defensible after this game. I'm not gonna try.

Keep in mind, if Orton finds a way to lose against Washington this weekend, Denver's gonna go nuclear and would be a larger deuce than the one Cutler just laid. Washington is the worst team in the league. SF is average with a very solid defense.

RMT
11-12-2009, 10:12 PM
LEAVE CUTLER ALONE! ROFL!

60 percent of those votes are blaming everybody BUT Cutler.ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

60% is misleading when there are FIVE choices ... right now cutler getting blame is running neck and neck with the predictable play-calling, which may sound like "slot right, cutler INT left" or something like that.

RMT
11-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Not really irrational. Cutler isn't defensible after this game. I'm not gonna try.

Keep in mind, if Orton finds a way to lose against Washington this weekend, Denver's gonna go nuclear and would be a larger deuce than the one Cutler just laid. Washington is the worst team in the league. SF is average with a very solid defense.

i'm no simms fan and disagree with woody's article to start simms, but i imagine if the Broncos fall behind early and need a jumpstart that simms could see some action in the 2nd half sunday. just a thot ...

outdoor_miner
11-12-2009, 10:17 PM

Yeah, and if Orton has a good game, Denver fans will be happy.

It's almost like you are hoping Orton has a bad game! Remember New England? Orton looked great. Let's hope he plays another game like that one.

bombay
11-12-2009, 10:19 PM

Really? Washington is worse than Cleveland? St Louis?

That's flat out bull****.

Cutler did a fine job of breaking SF's 4 game losing streak. Reminded me of when he broke Buffalo's 7 game streak last year.

Popps
11-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Keep in mind, if Orton finds a way to lose against Washington this weekend, Denver's gonna go nuclear and would be a larger deuce than the one Cutler just laid.

Wow, Chris... that sounds almost hopeful.

By the way, how many games has Orton "found a way to lose" this year?

One?

He was certainly a contributor on Monday night, though one might argue there were other problems.

Cutler, on the other hand... has regularly put his team in ****-holes all season long, and was just an embarrassment tonight.

If Chicago hadn't screwed up and traded for him, he'd be on the bench... no question.

bpc
11-12-2009, 10:22 PM
i'm no simms fan and disagree with woody's article to start simms, but i imagine if the Broncos fall behind early and need a jumpstart that simms could see some action in the 2nd half sunday. just a thot ...

... and we should. I'm all for Orton continuing to start but if he craps the pot against Washington, we have serious issues.

bpc
11-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Yeah, and if Orton has a good game, Denver fans will be happy.

It's almost like you are hoping Orton has a bad game! Remember New England? Orton looked great. Let's hope he plays another game like that one.

I hope Orton does well. Then again, I'm glad his last two games snapped us back to reality. We need to find a long term solution at QB and he isn't it. He may take us to the playoffs, we may win this division behind a great defensive effort but when he's faced with other great teams in the AFC, he's gonna falter.

Orange4Life
11-12-2009, 10:25 PM
I forgot this game was on tonight. I was watching my former high school lose in the state semi's. Then I turn on sportscenter and see this!!!!!!! hahahahaha

****ler is the second coming of Jeff George. That bag of douche is getting everything he deserves.

bpc
11-12-2009, 10:26 PM

Cutler did a fine job of breaking SF's 4 game losing streak. Reminded me of when he broke Buffalo's 7 game streak last year.

Hey, Washington beat St. Louis by 2 at home so I think it's a push. They did also lose to KC who may be the worst team in the league.

Does it matter? The bottom 3 or 4 teams are horrible and Washington is in there.

bpc
11-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Wow, Chris... that sounds almost hopeful.

By the way, how many games has Orton "found a way to lose" this year?

One?

He was certainly a contributor on Monday night, though one might argue there were other problems.

Cutler, on the other hand... has regularly put his team in ****-holes all season long, and was just an embarrassment tonight.

If Chicago hadn't screwed up and traded for him, he'd be on the bench... no question.

I hope Orton dumps 50 pts on them. I doubt it happens. Kyle just needs to stay in control of this season and buy us time to find his replacement.

Thankfully Chicago's choke job should put us in a pretty good position to find one if we want. I have my fingers crossed.

outdoor_miner
11-12-2009, 10:34 PM
I hope Orton does well. Then again, I'm glad his last two games snapped us back to reality. We need to find a long term solution at QB and he isn't it. He may take us to the playoffs, we may win this division behind a great defensive effort but when he's faced with other great teams in the AFC, he's gonna falter.

What was New England? Are they not a great team? Orton had a monster game. A monster game! Seriously!

I mean... I agree that we want the best guy possible behind center. If it's not Orton, I want to find the right guy. But he's our best option this year, and he has shown flashes that he could be an above average quarterback. Teams win Super Bowls with above average quarterbacks! I would never argue that Orton is anywhere close to elite (although, neither was Cutler).

I don't know... Pittsburgh and Baltimore were bad matchups, especially along the o-line. I am hopeful that we'll see a return to a more efficient and successful offense in the coming weeks. I just feel like after two bad weeks (against teams we don't matchup well against), everyone is forgetting how well we played before that.

FantomForce
11-12-2009, 10:41 PM
I love this thread!

Kaylore
11-12-2009, 11:37 PM
After reading your posts, BPC, all I'm going to say is you are in complete denial about Cutler and his situation. That you're here trying to change the subject onto Orton and our "potential" losses is really sad.

BroncoMan4ever
11-12-2009, 11:51 PM
ha ha. Likely defense. Doesn't matter. They both look like poop. No bother arguing which one smells worse.

i'm going to say the guy with more multiple INT games and losses this season and in his career smells worse.

broncocalijohn
11-12-2009, 11:57 PM
i got on here after watching the 4th Q at a bar and thought, I am going to make the copycat thread that Bpc started with his Cutler beating the Steelers. Damn if Soul didnt beat me to it. AWESOME! 5 fing picks! I told everyone in that bar that Cutler would drive them in the red zone and then throw a pick. Sure enough, it happened. Way to stay true to yourself Jay!

BroncoMan4ever
11-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Hey, Washington beat St. Louis by 2 at home so I think it's a push. They did also lose to KC who may be the worst team in the league.

Does it matter? The bottom 3 or 4 teams are horrible and Washington is in there.

truthfully, i believe Cleveland is the worst team in the league. they are just a mess. there is not a single positive that can be brought up about Cleveland.

bpc
11-13-2009, 12:18 AM
After reading your posts, BPC, all I'm going to say is you are in complete denial about Cutler and his situation. That you're here trying to change the subject onto Orton and our "potential" losses is really sad.

In denial about what? That he's having a bad season? Check. I'm not denying that at all. His campaign has busted right alongside his teammates.

Is it all Jay's fault? No. Chicago is terrible on both sides of the ball this year, and coaching. There is plenty of blame to go around.

Spare me all the comments about him not having a future in this league. He needs to mature, he needs some better coaching and Chicago needs more talent. If you want to say i'm in denial about that, go right ahead.

Cutler has great ability. He needs a coach that can bring that out. Chicago would be wise to recruit Shanahan in to mentor him again. Lovie Smith is and has always been a marginal coach. The Bears track record for developing players on the offensive end has been terrible.

Popps
11-13-2009, 12:39 AM
Cutler has great ability. He needs a coach that can bring that out. .

Wow, I thought you were a Shanahan guy.

Cutler had one of the best offensive-minded coaches in the history of the game, and still led the league in interceptions. (Or 2nd, actually.)

Who, Chris? Is Jesus Christ coming back for a stint as a QB coach?

BroncoMan4ever
11-13-2009, 01:23 AM
In denial about what? That he's having a bad season? Check. I'm not denying that at all. His campaign has busted right alongside his teammates.

Is it all Jay's fault? No. Chicago is terrible on both sides of the ball this year, and coaching. There is plenty of blame to go around.

Spare me all the comments about him not having a future in this league. He needs to mature, he needs some better coaching and Chicago needs more talent. If you want to say i'm in denial about that, go right ahead.

Cutler has great ability. He needs a coach that can bring that out. Chicago would be wise to recruit Shanahan in to mentor him again. Lovie Smith is and has always been a marginal coach. The Bears track record for developing players on the offensive end has been terrible.

Cutler needs a coach who will kick him in the ass and call him on his bull****. he needs a guy like McDaniels for him to ever take the next step in living up to the almost limitless potential he possesses. had he not been a giant pussified little girl when it came to the business side of the NFL and the job of a coach to look at all options to make the team better, he would have been placed into a great situation to become a great QB

Shanahan isn't the answer, he worked with Cutler for 3 years and Cutler did not improve in any aspect of his game. Shanahan never pushed Cutler. he never got in his face and pushed him to get better. Shanahan just sat back and watched and hoped that if he put enough weapons around Jay that he would mature and become elite on his own.

the best thing Cutler could receive this offseason is a QB coach or HC who is going to ride his ass and is going to call him on all of his bull****, and break him of bad habits, not Shanahan

bloodsunday
11-13-2009, 06:05 AM
Can anyone imagine how many "frustration" INTs Cutler would have thrown in our current offense? He doesn't have the patience to throw the ball away and squeak out 20 - 17 games.

TonyR
11-13-2009, 06:53 AM
...Chicago's choke job...

Chicago didn't choke. Jay Cutler choked. The defense gave up 10 points. Your QB has to figure out how to win games like this, particularly against a mediocre team like San Fran. When are you going to wake up to the fact that Cutler is a loser?

Beantown Bronco
11-13-2009, 07:59 AM

Without Cooley and Portis, they might very well be.

Peoples Champ
11-13-2009, 08:09 AM

I love this , I love this, I love this,

I was thinking the same thing after that stupid Cutler could beat the steelers thing.

Peoples Champ
11-13-2009, 08:12 AM
Chicago didn't choke. Jay Cutler choked. The defense gave up 10 points. Your QB has to figure out how to win games like this, particularly against a mediocre team like San Fran. When are you going to wake up to the fact that Cutler is a loser?

Yes,

Even after those "non-Cutler" fault interceptions, the Chicago Defense had a goal line stand against frank gore to get Cutler the ball back with enough time to lead a game winning drive. Cutler then choked.

PS: it shouldnt have came down to that because the 4th down illegal contact was bogus on Bly. It was at 7 yards barely outside of 5, and was "pattycake hug your mother" contact. Nothing to disrupt the route.

Traveler
11-13-2009, 08:22 AM
OT Question (a little).

If Cultler wasn't traded, would anyone else like to see McDaniels and Cutler going at it on the side line similar to what we've seen with McDaniels and Orton?

hookemhess
11-13-2009, 08:27 AM
Where is rastaman's punkass?