PDA

View Full Version : lets get some serious draft talk goin on

iforgotmypassword
11-12-2009, 04:32 PM
For those of us draft junkies we need to check this page more and get some more convo goin....

That being said, I remember we had the discussion a couple years back about drafting mcfadden, this year I'm back on the improve the run game train........

LG/C O line early and often in this draft, we can trade back in the first pick up a secound rounder, and with our first two rounds get the premier G and C in this draft, while still having a secound rounder on either a QB, DE, or DT, which will have plenty of depth at anyways.

So our O-line would consist of Clady, 1st/2nd pick, 1st/2nd pick, Kuper, Harris..... the premier line the NFL with knowshon and Buckhalter running behind it, beautiful. I also would love to see a few a few of the QB's out there takin with the 2nd rounder, even Tebow stricly for a wildcat.... anyways.... lets do some draft talk

lex
11-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Have you seen mike iupati play? I see him listed as the highest ranked LG. He's 330 lbs but is allegedly athletic. Ive never seen him play though.

I also wouldnt mind Asamoah or Petrus. We also need to consider centers with Wiegmanns age. Id be interested to see if O'Dowd (USC) or Pouncey (UF) turn pro a year early. I wouldnt mind either one of them.

But of the more well known guys, Id like Cody, Spikes, or McClain. I think McClain is better against the run but I think Spikes brings more to the table in terms of pass rush and picking off passes, etc. And since we run a 3-4, I see the value in what Spikes does as a pass rusher.

Id also like to take Brandon Banks of Kansas State in lower rounds.

I also like Oghobaase and Odrick.

elsid13
11-13-2009, 05:51 AM
Yes, we need to get this section of the board kicking.

I don't think we will draft a G/C in the 1st not enough value there. But I see the infusion of youth at the Dline and picking up guard (Mike Johnson) in the 3rd. He would fit the system.

Rohirrim
11-13-2009, 09:47 AM
I always regard the 1st round pick as the place where you get the guy you believe will be a real playmaker at whatever position, even if he only adds to a strength. I suppose that's BPA in a nutshell. I also want a player who has this key phrase in his profile: Makes the players around him better. I believe Terrance Cody would fulfill that requirement for the Broncos. I've watched a few Alabama games this year. The dude is a force. He dominates, even when he's being double, and sometimes triple teamed. IMO, putting a guy like that in the middle of the Broncos Dline makes the pass rush better, the secondary better and leads to a higher percentage of TOs. In other words, games won.

elsid13
11-13-2009, 10:01 AM
I always regard the 1st round pick as the place where you get the guy you believe will be a real playmaker at whatever position, even if he only adds to a strength. I suppose that's BPA in a nutshell. I also want a player who has this key phrase in his profile: Makes the players around him better. I believe Terrance Cody would fulfill that requirement for the Broncos. I've watched a few Alabama games this year. The dude is a force. He dominates, even when he's being double, and sometimes triple teamed. IMO, putting a guy like that in the middle of the Broncos Dline makes the pass rush better, the secondary better and leads to a higher percentage of TOs. In other words, games won.

Cody dominates because Saban and that staff only allow him to play 2 downs. Do you want to spend a 1st on guys that Gilbert Brown 2.0?

iforgotmypassword
11-13-2009, 10:02 AM
Mount Cody is gonna be a high high pick but I agree it would take our D to the next level, could Feilds play any DE? Cody does have some stamina issues anyways so a combination of him and Feilds could be deadly, their games are alot differet and could keeep a center off balance all game

nickademus
11-13-2009, 10:34 AM
I dont like cody at all he would wilt at altitude and he has had some injury concerns I would say he is more of a sam adams type and we all remember what TD did to him in the superbowl.

Rohirrim
11-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Cody dominates because Saban and that staff only allow him to play 2 downs. Do you want to spend a 1st on guys that Gilbert Brown 2.0?

If he gets me a TO every five plays or so? Sure. And as far as wilting at attitude, I presume he'd live here and get used to it, like all the rest of the Broncos. Imagine for a second how the opposing center would feel by the end of the game after facing Cody for two thirds of the plays and Fields for the other third? Especially at altitude. By the fourth quarter we'd be racking up sacks in bundles.

Why do you think Alabama has the best D in college?

lex
11-13-2009, 11:29 AM
If he gets me a TO every five plays or so? Sure. And as far as wilting at attitude, I presume he'd live here and get used to it, like all the rest of the Broncos. Imagine for a second how the opposing center would feel by the end of the game after facing Cody for two thirds of the plays and Fields for the other third? Especially at altitude. By the fourth quarter we'd be racking up sacks in bundles.

Why do you think Alabama has the best D in college?.

Yeah, if you want to know how important a good NT can be on 2 out of three downs, try checking out our running game the past two games. The past two games have underscored the importance of the piece of real estate around the center and the value of putting the other teams in 3rd and longs. If Cody means 3rd and longs, how is he not worth the pick? It also kind of goes back to the NT and the rush LB being the most important positions in a 3-4.

Of course, we also need to improve our own running game for similar reasons

bpc
11-13-2009, 03:07 PM
I think there is going to be some depth at NT this year.

If I had my choice right now, we'd be selecting Rolando McClain, ILB from Alabama.

underrated29
11-13-2009, 03:55 PM
What about Suh,

Havent seen his film yet, but from what i have heard he is better than mt cody.

iforgotmypassword
11-13-2009, 04:17 PM
Suh wouldn't play NT though, but yes Suh is a complete freak.

elsid13
11-13-2009, 04:21 PM
What about Suh,

Havent seen his film yet, but from what i have heard he is better than mt cody.

Suh, great but he is healthy Tommy Harris/Warren Sapp type of player and would be wasted in 3/4.

elsid13
11-13-2009, 04:24 PM
I think there is going to be some depth at NT this year.

If I had my choice right now, we'd be selecting Rolando McClain, ILB from Alabama.

Like Baker's ex-team mate Phil Taylor (330 pounds). Taylor has the ability to hold the middle and force team to run outside. Between Fields, Baker and Taylor the interior would be set for awhile

iforgotmypassword
11-13-2009, 09:16 PM
I guess LG and C could be addressed in rounds 2/3 almost as effectively as rounds 1/2 if you think about it, plus adding a monster to the front 7, no outbackers though I think were set there

27atwater
11-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Suh is a top 5 pick.

Call me a UT homer, but I love Dan Williams from Tennessee. He weighs 225/230, but has a very wide frame to carry it. He looks built, not sloppy like Cody. While I'm sure Cody will do some damage, I could also see his weight becoming a major issue.

SouthStndJunkie
11-22-2009, 02:16 AM
Michigan DE Brandon Graham is a stud who will be a force on Sundays.

He reminds me a lot of former Wolverine LaMarr Woodley.

I think Graham could make the transition to 3-4 OLB, much like Woodley did with the Steelers.

SouthStndJunkie
11-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Junior wide receiver Mike Williams, who left the Syracuse program three weeks ago, has informed school officials that he will not return next season, and will enter the NFL draft in April 2010 as an underclassman, sources told ESPN.com.

mattob14
11-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Junior wide receiver Mike Williams, who left the Syracuse program three weeks ago, has informed school officials that he will not return next season, and will enter the NFL draft in April 2010 as an underclassman, sources told ESPN.com.

Williams has a ton of physical talent, but apparently quit the team after being threatened with another suspension. There will be some character concerns he needs to address before April.

lex
11-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Michigan DE Brandon Graham is a stud who will be a force on Sundays.

He reminds me a lot of former Wolverine LaMarr Woodley.

I think Graham could make the transition to 3-4 OLB, much like Woodley did with the Steelers.

He doesnt seem as explosive as Woodley.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
11-24-2009, 01:18 AM
Here's my mock draft as of now:

1. DE Cameron Heyward - Ohio State
2. OC JD Walton - Baylor
3. CB Kyle Wilson - Boise State
4. CB Alterraun Verner - UCLA
5. *Traded for LeKevin Smith>
6. LB Auston English - Oklahoma
7. OT James Williams - Harvard

Ohio State moves Heyward all over the D-line, he's basically unstoppable. The only question is if he comes out early. If not, he's a Top 5 lock next year, and I would change the selection to Jared Odrick, whom I think is a Top 15 talent. We need serious help at DE, especially in terms of penetration and pressure. If our 3 man line could do some damage on its own, that would free up Dumervil and our blitz packages.

I see Walton as an instant starter whom has the athleticism and strength to step in from Day 1. I expect both Hamilton and Wiegmann to be gone. If Wiegmann stays, that just allows Walton to be brought along slower. He can provide depth at OG as well in the meantime.

Assuming Ty Law is just a 1 year rental, we have three CBs on this team. Most NFL teams have around 6. And our two starters are over 30. Wilson could help on returns and free up Royal to focus on being a better WR, especially with Stokley likely being gone. He might project as a nickel long term. Verner can provide depth as he develops into a solid outside starting CB. Double-dipping at CB in the mid rounds should be excellent value and go a long ways towards shoring up our developing CB talent and depth.

With the last two picks, I figure we just need some depth. OT seems like a lock with Brandon Gorin being inactive most games, so we should probably have a rookie as our 4th inactive OT developing. Jarvis Moss' time should be up soon due to his contract numbers. So, a late round flier on some depth at OLB makes sense to replace him.

SouthStndJunkie
11-26-2009, 09:30 AM
Report: Clausen will enter the draft

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/26/report-clausen-will-enter-the-draft/

Posted by Mike Florio on November 26, 2009 11:35 AM ET

It's not a surprise, but it's now officially closer to being official.

Notre Dame quarterback Jimmy Clausen will enter the 2010 NFL draft, according to Joe Schad of ESPN (via Rotoworld.com).

Clausen's decision becomes a no-brainer with coach Charlie Weis by all appearances on the way out of South Bend, and in light of the possibility that the manner in which the NFL pays rookies will change come 2011.

Though Clausen's stock has been on the rise, his ultimate status will be determined by his pre-draft workouts, and by the pre-draft workouts of the other eligible quarterbacks.

misturanderson
11-28-2009, 04:16 PM
I've got to say that the only QB that I've seen that I think could be worth the investment in the first 3 round of this draft is Tony Pike from Cinncinatti. He definitely needs to bulk up a bit and get a year or two developing, but he has everything you want in a QB other than about 15-20 lbs. He has a good arm, great measurables, is decently mobile, is accurate, makes good decisions and is clutch in the red zone.

If he is there with our 2nd round pick (maybe even 3rd) I would give him some serious thought.

Doggcow
11-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Cody, Brandon Spikes, Toby Gerhart studs in the first round imo

I'd LOVE Tebow in the 2nd+ round

mattob14
11-29-2009, 08:39 AM
Here's my mock draft as of now:

1. DE Cameron Heyward - Ohio State
2. OC JD Walton - Baylor
3. CB Kyle Wilson - Boise State
4. CB Alterraun Verner - UCLA
5. *Traded for LeKevin Smith>
6. LB Auston English - Oklahoma
7. OT James Williams - Harvard

Ohio State moves Heyward all over the D-line, he's basically unstoppable. The only question is if he comes out early. If not, he's a Top 5 lock next year, and I would change the selection to Jared Odrick, whom I think is a Top 15 talent. We need serious help at DE, especially in terms of penetration and pressure. If our 3 man line could do some damage on its own, that would free up Dumervil and our blitz packages.

I see Walton as an instant starter whom has the athleticism and strength to step in from Day 1. I expect both Hamilton and Wiegmann to be gone. If Wiegmann stays, that just allows Walton to be brought along slower. He can provide depth at OG as well in the meantime.

Assuming Ty Law is just a 1 year rental, we have three CBs on this team. Most NFL teams have around 6. And our two starters are over 30. Wilson could help on returns and free up Royal to focus on being a better WR, especially with Stokley likely being gone. He might project as a nickel long term. Verner can provide depth as he develops into a solid outside starting CB. Double-dipping at CB in the mid rounds should be excellent value and go a long ways towards shoring up our developing CB talent and depth.

With the last two picks, I figure we just need some depth. OT seems like a lock with Brandon Gorin being inactive most games, so we should probably have a rookie as our 4th inactive OT developing. Jarvis Moss' time should be up soon due to his contract numbers. So, a late round flier on some depth at OLB makes sense to replace him.

Hmm....not bad, but I'm not sure we can 4 of our current 6 picks on DB and OL, though I think both need to be addressed. Somewhere in there, I think you've got to find another offensive weapon, maybe an ILB, and developmental QB. I'm also not sold on Heyward as a possible top-10 pick, with the depth of DE talent this year. You mentioned Odrick, but Wootton, Oghobasse, Arthur Jones, and Brandon Deadrick all have the ability to be solid DE's and should be available throughout the 2nd round. I think the Broncos would maximize their return with, say, Rolando McClain round 1, Oghobasse round 2, and Matt Tennant round 3. Overall though, we could certainly do a lot worse than your mock.

mattob14
11-29-2009, 08:42 AM
I've got to say that the only QB that I've seen that I think could be worth the investment in the first 3 round of this draft is Tony Pike from Cinncinatti. He definitely needs to bulk up a bit and get a year or two developing, but he has everything you want in a QB other than about 15-20 lbs. He has a good arm, great measurables, is decently mobile, is accurate, makes good decisions and is clutch in the red zone.

If he is there with our 2nd round pick (maybe even 3rd) I would give him some serious thought.

I agree, Pike is the one QB I'd really like to see in round 2. You don't see a lot of 6'6" QB's with that kind of arm who are reasonably accurate.He's even shown the ability to throw on the move a little bit. He'd be a nice option to develop behind Orton for a year or two before he's ready to take the reigns. If he goes earlier, which wouldn't be a surprise either, there are a number of 4th-5th round guys I'd take a look at too.

SouthStndJunkie
11-29-2009, 07:56 PM
King: Two coaches say Tebow won't get past them in round one

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/29/king-two-coaches-say-tebow-wont-get-past-them-in-round-one/

Posted by Mike Florio on November 29, 2009 7:49 PM ET

NBC's Peter King reported during Football Night in America that he has spoken to 17 coaches and personnel executives over the past month, and that he has asked for predictions as to the precise spot at which Florida quarterback Tim Tebow will be drafted.

The average draft position? 33rd overall.

But King added that two coaches of "winning teams" said Tebow won't get past their selections in round one.

Our guess as to the two teams in question? Jacksonville and Minnesota.

Make your own guesses in the comments.

SouthStndJunkie
12-03-2009, 11:00 PM
Michigan coach Rich Rodriguez said junior cornerback Donovan Warren, a three-year starter, has applied to the NFL advisory committee to evaluate his draft status as an early entry candidate.

Warren took it a step further.

“I’m not saying one way or the other,” Warren said. “I’m definitely, I’d have to say heavily, I like the chances of me coming out.”

SouthStndJunkie
12-03-2009, 11:01 PM
I think you will see Donovan Warren come off the board in the first round of the draft.

Bronco LB52
12-04-2009, 12:04 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4714030

Kansas (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=2305) junior wide receiver Dezmon Briscoe (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=232149) said Friday that he will enter the 2010 NFL draft.

"I feel like I don't have anything left to prove in college football and my mom agrees," Briscoe said during a news conference. "I want to be a consistent deep threat for an NFL team. I can get over corners and I'm a smart player."

Briscoe said he would have entered the NFL draft even if Mark Mangino had been retained. Mangino resigned Thursday evening after a tumultuous second half of the season that included an internal review of allegations of mental and emotional abuse of players.

"Coach Mangino told me it was the right decision," Briscoe said. "As far as Coach, he was national coach of the year two years ago. I can't say he said the things they said to me. But that's all above me."

Briscoe finished the season with 84 receptions for 1,337 yards and nine touchdowns. He also is KU's career leader with 3,240 receiving yards.

"I'm very excited, and I feel like I'm blessed," Briscoe said, "because I made it through three seasons injury-free. It's an honor to even be mentioned and know that I'm going to the NFL."

Joe Schad is a reporter for ESPN.
<!-- end story body -->

27atwater
12-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Rolando McClain in round 1...I don't care where we end up picking. Many have Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee rising all the way into round 1. If he's there in round 2, we take him. He is much more mobile/athletic than Cody and weighs 330. If he's gone, then gimme Jared Odrick, DE, Penn State.

SouthStndJunkie
12-16-2009, 10:14 AM
Illinois wide receiver Arrelious Benn will forgo his senior season and enter the NFL Draft, a source close to the program has told SI.com.

Benn is expected to announce his decision in a Wednesday afternoon press conference.

Benn earned Big Ten Freshman of the Year honors in 2007, but posted his least productive season with the Illini in 2009, registering just 38 receptions for 490 yards and two touchdowns. He finishes his career with 159 catches for 2,221 yards and seven scores and is projected by NFLDraftScouts.com as a first-round pick.

Bronco LB52
12-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Illinois wide receiver Arrelious Benn will forgo his senior season and enter the NFL Draft, a source close to the program has told SI.com.

Benn is expected to announce his decision in a Wednesday afternoon press conference.

Benn earned Big Ten Freshman of the Year honors in 2007, but posted his least productive season with the Illini in 2009, registering just 38 receptions for 490 yards and two touchdowns. He finishes his career with 159 catches for 2,221 yards and seven scores and is projected by NFLDraftScouts.com as a first-round pick.

Did anybody watch any Illini games this year? What happened to his production? I was shocked that he only made Honorable Mention All-Big Ten.

I guess some will fault Juice Williams and his poor supporting cast, but even the worst teams will find a way to get the ball to their playmaker as much as possible. Good pros should dominate at the collegiate level and Benn didn't this year.

lex
12-16-2009, 02:56 PM
Did anybody watch any Illini games this year? What happened to his production? I was shocked that he only made Honorable Mention All-Big Ten.

I guess some will fault Juice Williams and his poor supporting cast, but even the worst teams will find a way to get the ball to their playmaker as much as possible. Good pros should dominate at the collegiate level and Benn didn't this year.

Did you ever watch Georgia Tech when Ball was falling all over himself while Calvin Johnson was downfield?

SouthStndJunkie
12-18-2009, 11:43 AM
NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma Sooners defensive tackle Gerald McCoy has decided to skip his senior season and enter the NFL draft.

robbieopperude
12-21-2009, 12:39 AM
Knowing McDaniels he will buck any projected trends and take his guy in RD1. We likely won't get a McClain or Spikes type ILB. Just like last year when we passed on Rey Rey. I can seriously see us taking Bradford if he is there or taking McCoy in RD 2 if he lasts that long. I don't think we need a WR unless we deal away Marshall and I don't think that will happen. I would love for an offensive lineman to fall to us in the 2nd Rd. We really need some hogs up front on the OL. I actually think our DL is OK.

SouthStndJunkie
12-21-2009, 11:06 AM
Fresno State junior running back Ryan Mathews will enter the NFL draft, sources close to the situation said Monday.

Mathews led the nation in rushing during the regular season, averaging 151.3 yards per game.

Mathews, 5-11, 220 pounds, had 31 rushes for 144 yards in Fresno's 35-28 overtime New Mexico Bowl loss to Wyoming.

Mathews ran for 3,280 yards and 39 touchdowns in his career.

Bronco LB52
12-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Rutgers OT Anthony Davis announced after the St. Petersburg Bowl that he would be coming out early.

SoCalBronco
12-21-2009, 07:48 PM
DE/DT Allen Bailey and LB Colin McCarthy will be returning to Miami for their senior seasons. WR Leonard Hankerson is 50-50 right now.

SouthStndJunkie
01-01-2010, 11:43 PM
I could see the stock of Taylor Mays, S, USC dropping quite a bit.

oubronco
01-05-2010, 08:19 AM

I think he will be the biggest dropper in the draft

peacepipe
01-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Suh, great but he is healthy Tommy Harris/Warren Sapp type of player and would be wasted in 3/4.

Not really, he would probably play DE in a 3-4. I would compare him more with richard seymore.

SouthStndJunkie
01-09-2010, 02:46 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=4811117

Sources: Tebow to play in Senior Bowl

One thing Tim Tebow has never backed down from is a challenge. The Florida Gators quarterback has decided to play in the Under Armour Senior Bowl the last week of January in Mobile, Ala., according to sources.

Tebow will play quarterback for the South team, which will be coached by the Miami Dolphins' staff.

The Senior Bowl is closely scrutinized by personnel directors and coaches from all 32 NFL teams. Tebow has received a wide range of conflicting evaluations for his potential as an NFL quarterback. Even though many personnel men have told ESPN he will struggle in the league if he plays quarterback, at least a half-dozen general managers or coaches say he not only will be successful as a pro quarterback, but also likely to be chosen in the first round.

Two NFL sources, a coach and a GM, said Tebow's performance in the Allstate Sugar Bowl was another strong endorsement in his favor. In that game, Tebow completed 31 of 35 passes for 482 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Gators against Cincinnati to cap a career that included a Heisman Trophy and two national titles.

Former Buccaneers and Colts coach Tony Dungy also has stated that he believes Tebow will be a first-round draft pick who would have a successful NFL career as a quarterback.

Tebow has chosen Memphis-based Jimmy Sexton as his agent.

ayjackson
01-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Knowing McDaniels he will buck any projected trends and take his guy in RD1.

Are you saying he went off the board for Moreno and Ayers? Both went approximately where they were rated.

PRBronco
01-11-2010, 11:40 AM
So with Maurkice Pouncey declaring today, can anyone think of centers who entered the draft as juniors and contributed in their rookie season?

Elway777
01-11-2010, 09:57 PM
So with Maurkice Pouncey declaring today, can anyone think of centers who entered the draft as juniors and contributed in their rookie season? Pouncey could be the Broncos 2 round pick. He plays in a simular offence to the Broncos also he has the Size McDaniels wants on offensive line.

ColoradoBuff
01-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Yes, we need to get this section of the board kicking.

I don't think we will draft a G/C in the 1st not enough value there. But I see the infusion of youth at the Dline and picking up guard (Mike Johnson) in the 3rd. He would fit the system.

I really like Mike Johnson.

ColoradoBuff
01-13-2010, 01:59 PM
If we don't get McClain in first...I really want Micah Johnson later on.

PRBronco
01-13-2010, 02:01 PM
I really like Mike Johnson.

Cool thing I noticed about Mike Johnson was when Nick Saban had the national championship trophy, after a few seconds of holding it you could Rolando McClain yelling in his ear "give it to Mike! Give it to Mike!" Must be a very respected guy in the locker room.

ayjackson
01-13-2010, 02:52 PM
Cool thing I noticed about Mike Johnson was when Nick Saban had the national championship trophy, after a few seconds of holding it you could Rolando McClain yelling in his ear "give it to Mike! Give it to Mike!" Must be a very respected guy in the locker room.

Maybe he was referring to the Mike linebacker :wiggle:

gunns
01-13-2010, 03:22 PM
Suh is a top 5 pick.

Call me a UT homer, but I love Dan Williams from Tennessee. He weighs 225/230, but has a very wide frame to carry it. He looks built, not sloppy like Cody. While I'm sure Cody will do some damage, I could also see his weight becoming a major issue.

In most draft rankings Williams is ranked higher than Cody.

Rohirrim
01-14-2010, 08:41 AM
In most draft rankings Williams is ranked higher than Cody.

Cody is primarily a human two-gap plug. He is going to stuff the middle or penetrate straight forward and disrupt any horizontal movement. He will have an enormous impact on run defense. Every Alabama game I watched, Cody made a big difference. He can block punts, too. Let's put it this way; much of McClain's resume can be attributed to Cody taking in the wash.

Williams is more of a Wilfork-type DT. He can rush. He can pursue. He can sustain the double team. He's good at moving his man toward the runner and then peeling off and making the tackle. He can wreak havoc all over the place. I watched a few Tennessee games and was impressed with him. I've read some "online scouts" question his motor, but I never saw it. He looks to me like a pretty ferocious DT. I would be more than happy with either of them.

Rohirrim
01-14-2010, 08:43 AM

Mays disappears for long stretches and then goes after the big hit every once in a while that makes everybody go, "Ohhhh!" I sure wouldn't want to pick him in the top twenty. He ain't no Ronnie Lott.

orinjkrush
01-25-2010, 07:29 PM
so, in the spirit of generating thought, here's a Sell out, I'm all in for the OL/DL draft:

First Round: 11 NT Terrance Cody Alabama
1B (trade with Cincy for BMarsh) 21 Mike Iupati OG Idaho
Second Round: 45 Corey Wooten DE Northwestern
Third Round: 80 Mike Tennant C Boston College
3B (from Cincy) 84 Aulterron Verner CB UCLA
Fourth Round: 112 Pat Angerer ILB Iowa
Sixth Round: 174 Ali Villaneuva TE Army
Seventh Round: 205 Armanti Edwards WR Appalachian State

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-25-2010, 08:26 PM
so, in the spirit of generating thought, here's a Sell out, I'm all in for the OL/DL draft:

First Round: 11 NT Terrance Cody Alabama
1B (trade with Cincy for BMarsh) 21 Mike Iupati OG Idaho
Second Round: 45 Corey Wooten DE Northwestern
Third Round: 80 Mike Tennant C Boston College
3B (from Cincy) 84 Aulterron Verner CB UCLA
Fourth Round: 112 Pat Angerer ILB Iowa
Sixth Round: 174 Ali Villaneuva TE Army
Seventh Round: 205 Armanti Edwards WR Appalachian State

Like it, except Armanti will likely be gone by 7, and someone will use him to run wildcat. Guy's a freak.

Want a receiver? With great vision, hands, and return ability? Check Marc Mariani, Senior, Montana.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/billingsgazette.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/5/fa/9f0/5fa9f03e-7720-11de-b0f8-001cc4c03286.image.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ssfh9fk_TE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ssfh9fk_TE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>