did not practice

S Josh Barrett Hamstring
T Ryan Harris Toe
WR Brandon Marshall Back

Limited Participation in Practice

DE Ryan McBean Knee

Soul-Bronco
11-11-2009, 03:47 PM
I still cant wrap my head around why brandon marshall tried to cut up field on the play just before half time. He had a TD if he kept running across the field and turned it up. Bmarsh i love ya but WTF was that

NYBronco
11-11-2009, 04:02 PM
I still cant wrap my head around why brandon marshall tried to cut up field on the play just before half time. He had a TD if he kept running across the field and turned it up. Bmarsh i love ya but WTF was that

I noticed that as well. It seems to be his style to juke, cut and change direction rather than just run straight ahead. He costs a few first downs with that style.

mr007
11-11-2009, 04:34 PM
I noticed that as well. It seems to be his style to juke, cut and change direction rather than just run straight ahead. He costs a few first downs with that style.

and gained many more....

NYBronco
11-11-2009, 04:53 PM
and gained many more....

That goes without saying, sometimes (fortunately not often) a little better judgement is in order...

LongDongJohnson
11-11-2009, 06:35 PM
i expect brandon marshall to play.

i doubt portis will be able to play.

elsid13
11-11-2009, 06:38 PM
The Deadskins are done. IF we lose then there are serious problems in at Dove Valley

Mogulseeker
11-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Wow Cooley and Portis?

The Skins must be pretty snake bitten.

oubronco
11-12-2009, 06:28 AM
Wow Cooley and Portis?

The Skins must be pretty snake bitten.

It's the curse of the swine

gtown
11-12-2009, 07:04 AM
I believe the Skins are gonna be missing Portis, Cooley, their starting left tackle and right guard, and some key players on defense including one of their starting safeties. This will be the fifth different starting oline configuration for the Skins. On top of that, Jason Campbell has a sprained ankle and was lifted for the backup in the last game.

If we don't win this game then the Mane will assplode. Justifiably so.

supermanhr9
11-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Portis = out
Cooley = out
Marshal = Start
Royal = MVP because I am starting him in my fantasy league!!!

_Oro_
11-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Doom +4