PDA

View Full Version : Mid Season Mock Draft

Elway777
11-10-2009, 01:19 AM
The Broncos resign Kuper,5 years 20 million, Orton ,3 years 15 million,Dumervil, 6 years for 42 million, Scheffer 5 years 15 million and Franchise Marshall .

The Broncos should has cap room to sign one big name free agent
They sign Pickett from Green Bay for 4 yeras 24 million. Pickett is 29 years
at 6-2 330 pounds and playing Nose tackle for Greenbay.He starting ahead of Raji and having a good year.

They also cut Simms and sign David Carr for 3 years and 10 million .Orton and Carr will battle it out for starting QB.

They Trade a 2011 second round pick for a early 3 rounder and Marcus thomas for a 4 rounder.

Draft

1. Brandon Spikes, Nolan wants a Ray Lewis type player to build defence around for years to come.

2. Jared Odrick, The Broncos want to get bigger up front so they sign Pickett and draft Odrick.

3a Ryan Mathews , He is my favor running back in draft and leading college football in rushing. He also make a great 3 down back because of his ability to block and catch the ball.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E09B239406F6B3A2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&v=hZK72ddrciI

3b John SKelton, The Broncos keep 4 qb in Orton,Carr, Bradstater and Skelton. McDaniels love to develope Qbs and Skelton has all the tools.

4a. Zane Beadle , from Utah. He played left tackle for Utah projects as a guard in Nfl. Hard nose player that plays all out.

4b Mike williams , Brandon Marshall #2 . He is a great talent but has character issues. Quit the Syracuse football team . Great runner after catch
and might be the best senior receiver.

6. Jeff Byers, love this guys run blocking . History of injury drops him. Maybe our futue center.

7. Jeffery Fitzgerald, Could make a good 3-4 defensive end. The Broncos get a steal in 7 round.

27atwater
11-11-2009, 06:58 AM
I like it. I do want another RB, but I am of the opinion that LG is now a high priority and would likely swap out those 2 positions. Solid.

peacepipe
11-11-2009, 07:32 AM
Orton won't be our QB beyond this year.

27atwater
11-11-2009, 08:39 AM
I wouldn't be too surprised if he is. This draft will show McD's hand as to how much he likes Brandstater.