PDA

View Full Version : Pitt is the dirtiest team in Football

Doggcow
11-10-2009, 01:49 AM
Summed up with that Helmet to Helmet on Buck at the end of the game, for no reason, by Harrison. The LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE hit on Eddie on the punt return. Holding all game. The Bruce Lee Combo to Dumervil's facemask by Essex(that right guy?).

Seriously, why the **** does this team get away with stuff other teams would be stoned for?

bpc
11-10-2009, 01:53 AM
I don't really agree. The hit was clean from what I saw. Buckhalter was coming down with a catch and wheeling around in the field of play.

The fact is, the Steelers play with an edge and they don't hide it.

I thought throwing in a TD with 2 minutes to go was more bush league than the hit on Buckhalter.

Doggcow
11-10-2009, 01:55 AM
I don't really agree. The hit was clean from what I saw. Buckhalter was coming down with a catch and wheeling around in the field of play.

The fact is, the Steelers play with an edge and they don't hide it.

I thought throwing in a TD with 2 minutes to go was more bush league than the hit on Buckhalter.

His HELMET WENT DIRECTLY INTO BUCKS HELMET. What is there to debate? I watched it like 3 times.

lazarus4444
11-10-2009, 02:06 AM
I saw a lot of holding and was saying wtf all night but then again the refs were not calling a tight game on both sides. No excuses, their defense whipped us and our defense never got to rest and got worn down.

bpc
11-10-2009, 02:10 AM
I didn't see it as blatant, then again i'm a fan of the old safety play... where you destroy WR's if they go across the middle. Not this sissy type of football where you can't lead with your head. Buckhalter was spinning around after attempting a catch and Harrison was going to put him in the ground. When Buck flipped his hips he got blasted, just happened to be helmet to helmet.

I still think it was a clean football play but Harrison will probably see a fine for it because of how vagina'ized the league is now.

Bronco Yoda
11-10-2009, 04:08 AM
It should have been a penalty the way the rules are. I don't think it was totally out of line but I like physical play. But if you're going to have the rules, then you should call it. I still think he's going to be fined for it.

Ramathorn
11-10-2009, 05:24 AM
Helmet to helmet doesnt matter unless u are a defenseless receiver or a qb. If you are any other player and are making a play on the ball, its fair game. I hate the steelers and I dont think it was a penalty.

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2009, 06:11 AM
That might have been the worst ref crew I have ever seen. Just terrible. They missed calls all night on both sides.

cousinal11
11-10-2009, 06:40 AM
That might have been the worst ref crew I have ever seen. Just terrible. They missed calls all night on both sides.

Agree. The bull**** holding call in the 1st half changed the complexion of the game.

How about when the ref referred to the punt return as an interception, twice?

HorseHead
11-10-2009, 07:27 AM
It's too bad we didn't step up last night. ESPN was really slobberin' the Steeler knob. Now I guess it was justified. I was hoping we'd punch 'em in the mouth, which we kind of did the first 20 minutes..

What's up with Steve Young? I used like that guy, but he needs some ritalin..what a d-ck..

Peoples Champ
11-10-2009, 07:35 AM
I saw a Pittsburgh fan holding up a sign that said "we love our dirty players" . You love them when they are on your team, and hate them when they are on the other team. Kinda like Bill Romonowski.

spdirty
11-10-2009, 07:42 AM
I saw a Pittsburgh fan holding up a sign that said "we love our dirty players" . You love them when they are on your team, and hate them when they are on the other team. Kinda like Bill Romonowski.

I hope when they play the Dolphins Joey Porter does some dirty bullshlt to em.

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Agree. The bull**** holding call in the 1st half changed the complexion of the game.

How about when the ref referred to the punt return as an interception, twice?

Tubby also called a bloack in the back on the INT return of a player that wasn't even on the field.

Jerry Curl
11-10-2009, 08:26 AM

Actually it was a Ward sign saying "We love our dirties player, 86"...which is a play on him being voted dirtiest...

Peoples Champ
11-10-2009, 08:46 AM
Actually it was a Ward sign saying "We love our dirties player, 86"...which is a play on him being voted dirtiest...

Ya I saw that one too

Doggcow
11-10-2009, 09:39 AM
My Problem is ANY other team in the league except like the Pats and stuff, would get flagged for that. But the Stealers are allowed to play dirty because "they just play hard." That's a load of ****.

toad
11-10-2009, 11:16 AM
My Problem is ANY other team in the league except like the Pats and stuff, would get flagged for that. But the Stealers are allowed to play dirty because "they just play hard." That's a load of ****.

Yep...a lot is written off becuase they're a "physical" team.

bronco militia
11-10-2009, 11:18 AM
LOL

other fans used to say the same thing about the broncos superbowl teams.

and the patriots

and the ravens

and the _________....