PDA

View Full Version : Nobody had Buckhalter's back!!!

GreeleyGrizzley
11-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Offense was pathetic the whole second half, bla bla, we already know that. But the worst part was when that chump Harrison goes melon-to-melon on Buckhalter and nobody in an orange jersey has the guts to even get in his face! Nobody even goes over to see if #28 is alright, they're all just standing there! WTF! What kind of teammates let that go down? Let's not forget Harrison was the same guy who kicked that Cardinal in the balls during the Super Bowl right? Hype that guy all you want Gruden and Co., he's dirty and someone should've stepped up and had a teammate's back! Just embarrassing!

Am I the only one who noticed this?!

Don Flamenco
11-09-2009, 10:57 PM
No, you're no the only one?

welcome to the mane

bpc
11-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Well that's because it was our offense. Pittsburgh was going for blood which is why they were throwing passes on the goal-line with 2 minutes to go. That hit just was more of the same and who on offense is going to do anything? Our offense is a borg. Lifeless. The only players that do much are Marshall and Royal and they depend on Orton to throw it to them. Very easy to take a bad QB out of the game and make them irrelevant.

Taco John
11-09-2009, 11:07 PM
I missed it.

Popps
11-09-2009, 11:07 PM
Well that's because it was our offense. Pittsburgh was going for blood which is why they were throwing passes on the goal-line with 2 minutes to go. That hit just was more of the same and who on offense is going to do anything? Our offense is a borg. Lifeless. The only players that do much are Marshall and Royal and they depend on Orton to throw it to them. Very easy to take a bad QB out of the game and make them irrelevant.

No Cutler mention?

You O.K. man?

Bronco Yoda
11-09-2009, 11:12 PM
I noticed it. Couldn't believe it wasn't flagged. I bet a small fine will be in the mail. That was a nasty hit.

GreeleyGrizzley
11-09-2009, 11:16 PM
There sure as hell better be a fine. There sure as hell should have been a flag. There sure as hell should have been a Bronco over there to help Buck up off the ground, and another in Harrison's grill! Ball-less, absolutely ball-less!

OBF1
11-09-2009, 11:26 PM
It was a nasty hit. I am sure he will be getting the letter from the NFL office. But back to your topic, I too was ashamed that not a single player from our team stood up for Buck, nor ran over to see it he was okay, Something is not right with what happened.

bpc
11-09-2009, 11:30 PM
No Cutler mention?

You O.K. man?

I made a mention of our offense being devoid of playmakers so I guess you could say it referenced Jay in reverse.

broncocalijohn
11-09-2009, 11:41 PM
I noticed it. Couldn't believe it wasn't flagged. I bet a small fine will be in the mail. That was a nasty hit.

i thought it was a great, clean hit until I saw the replay. The booth sure loved it but never once did they say it was helmet on helmet. Grezley is correct though that no one bothered to see if at least he was ok. As for retaliating, they probably missed it like most did first time around.

ZONA
11-10-2009, 12:27 AM
I don't think he was trying to go for Bucks helmet, just one of those plays where helmets do collide, it happens. The league will still probably fine him though. But I didn't think it was malicious intent to go for the head.