PDA

View Full Version : The sky is NOT falling..... YET!

garandman
11-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Pro's vs Con's for the season

PROS:

1. Defense, although soft at times is still playing well enough for us to win ballgames.
2. Ryan Clady is still the man.
3. We are still in 1st place and face a bad team next week.
4. We are still relatively healthy.

Cons:

1. Personnel moves, wtf, Berger (Who has been horrible) and the release of JMFW for Ty Law who looked totally lost tonight, he should not have been playing yet, especially what appeared to be 80 percent of the time, that is reckless.
2. Gameplanning has become very stale.
3. Offensive line (except Clady) has regressed badly.
4. Moreno might be a bust, he does not appear to have the speed necessary in the NFL, still a question mark.
5. Deep threat at receiver, nobody.
6. Kyle Orton, just when you think of signing him long term he turns into Jake Plummer without the mobility.

Not the time to panic yet but this team needs a spark, hopefully it's the redskins next week. Another bad performance by Orton we have to consider Simms at some point. The offensive line has got to play better, if our running game is gone we have no chance....

Hang in guys, we probably were a bit fooled with such a strong start, but we still have a lot of time to get better. I am just worried by some of the strange personnel moves that continue to happen...

Octavias
11-09-2009, 09:54 PM
I wouldnt worry too much. you guys need to fix the no huddle issue with your d and figure out a way to throw deep to open up the opp defenses so your run game has a shot. You have a fairly easy schedule the rest of the way. you are in good shape.

bombay
11-09-2009, 09:58 PM
The biggest surprise to me tonight is that the Steelers - effectively - picked on Champ.