PDA

View Full Version : Stay Classy Broncos fans

phillybroncosnut
11-09-2009, 08:52 PM
I don'teven have to open the ridiculous threads that are already started by the boneheads around here... Just thought I'd mention the fact that this IS the 1st place Denver Broncos! This IS a 6-2 team! This is a team who faced a BRUTAL first half of the schedule.... Dallas 1st place in NFC East (Win), Cincy first place in AFC North (Win), NE first place team in AFC East (win), SD predicted SB Champ by many (win)... How many here thought we'd be 6-2? Are we disappointed in the Offense's performance the last 2 games? Hell yes, but, it happens... especially when you play the 2 teams that were in the AFC title game last year, in back to back weeks, both coming off a bye, and both kinda desperate.

Now, you wanna bash Orton, and McDaniels, and say a certain QB that plays on a different team would do better, or a coach who is home watching every week can do better, go for it. Your opinion wont change a thing. This is my team. these are my Denver Broncos. these are our FIRST PLACE DENVER BRONCOS!!!!!!

All that said, the O-Line needs to tighten up.... they are becoming a glarring weakness. Kyle had a rough stretch where he could easily have had 5 or 6 INT's the last 2 games. Kyle needs time though... Not sure what the approach will be, but the O-Line, more importantly the right side, needs to look in the mirror. The D got hung out to dry tonight by the lack of a sustained offense.
We'll fix it

Rohirrim
11-09-2009, 08:53 PM
There's no stifling the pussies. ;D

Atwater His Ass
11-09-2009, 08:53 PM
you're awesome.

continue your hate of clutter on the main page, by cluttering it with more useless threads.

ill contribute by bumping your epically retarded thread.

ludo21
11-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Hamilton needs replaced I think.. he has become the weak link. He has been so good for a while now, but he has been getting worked this year.

Rohirrim
you're awesome.

continue your hate of clutter on the main page, by cluttering it with more useless threads.

ill contribute by bumping your epically retarded thread.

See what I mean? :rofl:

rugbythug
Putting Ketchup on Crap does not make it a Hamburger. We lost convincingly.

That One Guy
I don'teven have to open the ridiculous threads that are already started by the boneheads around here... Just thought I'd mention the fact that this IS the 1st place Denver Broncos! This IS a 6-2 team! This is a team who faced a BRUTAL first half of the schedule.... Dallas 1st place in NFC East (Win), Cincy first place in AFC North (Win), NE first place team in AFC East (win), SD predicted SB Champ by many (win)... How many here thought we'd be 6-2? Are we disappointed in the Offense's performance the last 2 games? Hell yes, but, it happens... especially when you play the 2 teams that were in the AFC title game last year, in back to back weeks, both coming off a bye, and both kinda desperate.

Now, you wanna bash Orton, and McDaniels, and say a certain QB that plays on a different team would do better, or a coach who is home watching every week can do better, go for it. Your opinion wont change a thing. This is my team. these are my Denver Broncos. these are our FIRST PLACE DENVER BRONCOS!!!!!!

All that said, the O-Line needs to tighten up.... they are becoming a glarring weakness. Kyle had a rough stretch where he could easily have had 5 or 6 INT's the last 2 games. Kyle needs time though... Not sure what the approach will be, but the O-Line, more importantly the right side, needs to look in the mirror. The D got hung out to dry tonight by the lack of a sustained offense.
We'll fix it

I didn't even read your post. Got about two lines in and realized this is someone griping about fans griping about the broncos.

Who's worse? The people who don't like how the team played football or the person who doesn't like what other people think?

spdirty
11-09-2009, 08:55 PM
We'll fix it

we better.

ro_50
I agree with everything you've said!

But my biggest problem is mcdaniels doesn't seem to trust orton in this system to open it up.

If you watch Cassell last year, the system was opened up for him after he got in his five or first six starts.

With Orton, he hasn't loosened the reins.

I don't know the reason but I do know the offense must improve but I'm happy w this team and they are 6-2 with a game against a struggling team next week.

ant1999e
Putting Ketchup on Crap does not make it a Hamburger. We lost convincingly.

I bet it tastes a little better. Especially with cheese.

ant1999e
11-09-2009, 08:56 PM
I didn't even read your post. Got about two lines in and realized this is someone griping about fans griping about the broncos.

Who's worse? The people who don't like how the team played football or the person who doesn't like what other people think?

Read the post idiot.

Steve Sewell
11-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Five things:

1) Our fans selling tickets to Steeler fans need to be ****ing shot.

2) Hamilton is not a fit for our running game.

3) Polumbus was terrible at CU, and is even more terrible in the NFL. Please God cure Ryan Harris.

4) I've never seen a more inept/retarded officiating crew in a game EVER. Not the reason we lost, but I don't know how the league allows that poor of a crew to take the field on nationally televised games.

5) I'm not going to blame Orton. The whole offense was ****ing awful. It started with the line. You CANNOT do anything against the Steelers without establishing a running game.

5a) Mike Tirico is the biggest ****-bag in broadcasting, period. He and the ESPN coverage in general need to die in the fiery flames of Hades.

That One Guy
11-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Read the post idiot.

I don't need to, I combed it.

He posted info about the team but the underlying point is that people were overreacting. Read the thread title to sum that up for ya.

That One Guy
11-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Five things:

3) Polumbus was terrible at CU, and is even more terrible in the NFL. Please God cure Ryan Harris.

4) I've never seen a more inept/retarded officiating crew in a game EVER. Not the reason we lost, but I don't know how the league allows that poor of a crew to take the field on nationally televised games.

5) I'm not going to blame Orton. The whole offense was ****ing awful. It started with the line. You CANNOT do anything against the Steelers without establishing a running game.

5a) Mike Tirico is the biggest ****-bag in broadcasting, period. He and the ESPN coverage in general need to die in the fiery flames of Hades.

The NFL has bred this culture of everyone trying to make the extra buck. The NFL endorses and has agreements with stubhub, after all. That's where all tickets are 2x face value. If the NFL is solely concerned with making money, how can people be held to any higher standard?

phillybroncosnut
11-09-2009, 09:02 PM
I agree with everything you've said!

But my biggest problem is mcdaniels doesn't seem to trust orton in this system to open it up.

If you watch Cassell last year, the system was opened up for him after he got in his five or first six starts.

With Orton, he hasn't loosened the reins.

I don't know the reason but I do know the offense must improve but I'm happy w this team and they are 6-2 with a game against a struggling team next week.

I agree.... It is puzzling that there is zero attempt at even looking at a deep post of fly route. especially when a guy like marshall can jump with any DB and edeie can out run most DB's... I don't even care if he overthrows it by 20 yards. That alone will back the safteys up enough that the screens and slants will be more effective. But, your QB needs time to make that throw... The last 8 quarters, kyle hasnt had that consistently.

Atwater His Ass
11-09-2009, 09:03 PM
just doing my part in worthless thread

SJ Bronco
11-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Five things:

I'm SJ Bronco, and I approved this message...although That last INT had bad pass written all over it. Either Orton pooped his pants, or the wide out ran the wrong rout

phillybroncosnut
I don't need to, I combed it.

He posted info about the team but the underlying point is that people were overreacting. Read the thread title to sum that up for ya.

Exactly the point.... And you take issue with that?

Rohirrim
I agree.... It is puzzling that there is zero attempt at even looking at a deep post of fly route. especially when a guy like marshall can jump with any DB and edeie can out run most DB's... I don't even care if he overthrows it by 20 yards. That alone will back the safteys up enough that the screens and slants will be more effective. But, your QB needs time to make that throw... The last 8 quarters, kyle hasnt had that consistently.

If there's one thing McD learned last week, this OLine cannot protect well enough to go deep.

watermock
11-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Boy, nipped that right in the bud, huh....

Good thing you can speak us...

The offense didn't get a rushing first down.

Steve Sewell
11-09-2009, 09:07 PM
I forgot to add:

5b) The Broncos will be 8-2 in 2 weeks time.

phillybroncosnut
11-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Five things:

1) I dont think thats Broncos fans selling to stealer fans.... Ticket brookers make a killing buying season tix and reselling them now

2) Hamilton isnt a fit in any aspect of and NFL offense any longer

3) agree

4) totally agree.... that ref was one of the worst i've ever seen... Did you see on a punt he called it an Interception, not once but twice when calling the penalty? I laughed hard.... TWICE

5) yep

5a) wouldnt know.... i turn the tv down and put on the broncos anouncers on sirius

long beach bronco
11-09-2009, 09:10 PM
My God, you people are the worst when we lose. We are suppose to be family and and I see is utter dysfunction, very sad. Who needs the Charger and Raider fans when we have each other.

UtahBroncos
11-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Stay classy? Bronco fans should be ashamed. The whole nation saw your fans get exposed. You guys always brag about your fans. There were just as many Steeler fans as Bronco fans. Pathetic.

broncocalijohn
11-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Im still with the team. We are better than last year and will be better when the season ends. We cant beat everyone, there are teams better than us, but we better fix the problems on the field if we are going to beat good playoff teams. I like our chances next week before playing two at home. Would 9-2 make those in doubt feel better or is it Super Bowl style or nothing?

phillybroncosnut
Stay classy? Bronco fans should be ashamed. The whole nation saw your fans get exposed. You guys always brag about your fans. There were just as many Steeler fans as Bronco fans. Pathetic.

Wasnt even close... I'd say 8,000 to 60,000... when the game is decided with 6 minutes left though, it seems like alot more. Trust me, I know from experience.... Last year at the jets game, by the end, it seemed like 10,000 bronco fans merged behind the broncos bench.... it happens

Steve Sewell
1) I dont think thats Broncos fans selling to stealer fans.... Ticket brookers make a killing buying season tix and reselling them now

2) Hamilton isnt a fit in any aspect of and NFL offense any longer

3) agree

4) totally agree.... that ref was one of the worst i've ever seen... Did you see on a punt he called it an Interception, not once but twice when calling the penalty? I laughed hard.... TWICE

5) yep

5a) wouldnt know.... i turn the tv down and put on the broncos anouncers on sirius

On the Goodman pick in the endzone, they called a block in the back on #68 of the Broncos defense. Not only did we not have a #68 on our defense, but the block in the back was by the Steelers offensive lineman who was #68.

The hold on that long Mendenhall run on DJ Williams, right in front of the ref, was so egregious a retarded monkey could have made the call. If the call was made we have the ball with 6 min left down 11.

The Jabar Gaffney catch...seriously? How bad can you be? He made the catch with 2 feet down and made a football move.

Making us blow a challenge on an obvious forward pass.

Not blowing the whistle on an obvious forward pass to Dan Graham.

One of the most amateurish officiating crews I've ever witnessed calling an NFL game.

Yeah, I'm drunk.

broncocalijohn
11-09-2009, 09:18 PM

get real newbie. I like your fans get exposed. They arent part of you? If you live in Utah, why werent you there? Many come from Utah to see the game. As for "as many Steeler fans as Broncos fans", give me a break. if you are talking about the end of the game? Sure there was. Many Broncos fans left when down by 18 points. You were probably better off staying at BM. You are pathetic.

phillybroncosnut
11-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Im still with the team. We are better than last year and will be better when the season ends. We cant beat everyone, there are teams better than us, but we better fix the problems on the field if we are going to beat good playoff teams. I like our chances next week before playing two at home. Would 9-2 make those in doubt feel better or is it Super Bowl style or nothing?

You know there will be some here who whine and moan and want to kill everyone if we dont win the SB.... A playoff appearence would make me very happy with all the change on this team.... the future is bright in my eyes

Atwater His Ass
11-09-2009, 09:19 PM
My God, you people are the worst when we lose. We are suppose to be family and and I see is utter dysfunction, very sad. Who needs the Charger and Raider fans when we have each other.

a family on the internet?

Hilarious!

Beantown Bronco
11-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Wasnt even close... I'd say 8,000 to 60,000...

Huh?

SJ Bronco
11-09-2009, 09:21 PM

6 post

phillybroncosnut
11-09-2009, 09:22 PM
On the Goodman pick in the endzone, they called a block in the back on #68 of the Broncos defense. Not only did we not have a #68 on our defense, but the block in the back was by the Steelers offensive lineman who was #68.

The hold on that long Mendenhall run on DJ Williams, right in front of the ref, was so egregious a retarded monkey could have made the call. If the call was made we have the ball with 6 min left down 11.

The Jabar Gaffney catch...seriously? How bad can you be? He made the catch with 2 feet down and made a football move.

Making us blow a challenge on an obvious forward pass.

Not blowing the whistle on an obvious forward pass to Dan Graham.

One of the most amateurish officiating crews I've ever witnessed calling an NFL game.

Yeah, I'm drunk.

dont forget the PI on the Pick 6... whats worse is after the PI, the ref picked Moreno.... The other was the hold on Peterson when Ayers ran it back for a TD. Peterson almost got his shirt ripped off. And the 7 or 8 delay of game penalties they didnt call... LOL

phillybroncosnut
11-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Huh?

sorry, roughly 8,000 steeler fans to 70,000 Broncos fans.... 8,000 is probably very generous

broncocalijohn
11-10-2009, 12:50 AM

this post was made after he started a thread on getting Larry Johnson. I think that was the worst thread after a loss.