PDA

View Full Version : One thing that we def learn from tonights game...

jmz313
11-09-2009, 08:20 PM
This Referee Crew wont be doing the Superbowl.

bombquixote
11-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Unless the league doesn't want any holding calls.

But you can't put this loss on the refs. Denver can't move the ball past midfield. Not good.

misturanderson
11-09-2009, 08:32 PM
I don't know about not blaming the refs. We got shafted in the first half. A ref gets in the way of Moreno resulting in a pick six. Then they call a holding call against us that would never get called against the steelers to prevent a 4th down conversion and the refs did have an effect on the outcome of this game.

jmz313
11-09-2009, 08:37 PM
not blaming refs. they just called a bad game, not against a team. just seems liek they are watching more then refereeing. Goodell probably had his head in his hands alot listening the ref on the calls. interception mistaken for punt?

ColoradoDarin
11-09-2009, 08:54 PM
was just about to ask if anyone else thought that the Steeler's LT had 3 false starts (started about 1/2 second before the snap)?

Also LOL on the replay of the same LT who towered over Doom and they showed a blatant illegal hands to the face that wasn't called either.

Annnnd the forward passes that they tried to give as fumbles, both were very clear.

The refs had an off game tonight.

Crushisback
11-09-2009, 09:05 PM
I just want to know what determines roughing the punter?

Holding call was BS on our 4th down conv

missed a couple holding calls on them if that was holding

The review at the end iced the cake though! How do they not overturn that? Not that it matters but there should be a better product out there.

I saw the LT false starts too. They were too close to call, I think they had a silent snap countdown or somthing.