PDA

View Full Version : Ron Jaworski

listopencil
11-09-2009, 08:09 PM
"And the Broncos...can not run the ball."

SoDak Bronco
11-09-2009, 08:14 PM
very accurate here...Wow we suck with this new scheme..

Don Flamenco
11-09-2009, 08:22 PM
this new running scheme ****ing sucks balls. **** a trap

frerottenextelway
11-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Well, not many run on Pittsburgh well. Usually have to beat them through the air.

listopencil
11-09-2009, 08:24 PM
I really didn't like the way the Pats ran the ball with McD calling the plays, and I really don't like the way we run the ball with McD calling the plays. Just a lot of conservative, basic stuff that requires excellent run blocking to execute and we don't have it.

Garcia Bronco
11-09-2009, 08:25 PM
I don't understand why we can't do it like we did it.

Don Flamenco
11-09-2009, 08:28 PM
we can, garcia. Our longest run tonight was stretch play to the right side. The 2nd and only other time we tried it, we ran moreno to the left and moreno, slow as mollases, ran into the ground. We've been running much better with the zone blocking than this new scheme. It is ****ing obvious. I have no idea why they are so afraid of running it.

listopencil
11-09-2009, 08:34 PM
I don't understand why we can't do it like we did it.

McD's Offense is different. It really doesn't favor a Running Back at all. It puts a QB at the controls of a very complicated passing game. Remember when the Pats would win all those close games? They'd run backs right into the pile just to open up the pass, even when they were getting what seemed like a yard a pop.

We don't have the guys to run that O that scored a million points and lost a Super Bowl. We also don't have Tom Brady to make up for the conservative nature of the system that won all those close games, including three Super Bowls. Don't get me wrong. I like Orton. I'm glad that the team is obviously better than it was. We just don't have what it takes yet to do what McD's teams did.

The problem is, apparently, that it's all or nothing. Apparently our old running style doesn't fit his new system. Too bad. Because "the Broncos..can not run the ball."