PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Orton is who we thought he was

SoDak Bronco
11-09-2009, 09:08 PM
This is all.

strafen
11-09-2009, 09:09 PM
He's a freakin' lousy, mediocre QB. He sucks!!!

Dagmar
11-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Meltdown thread number one.

Ok.

mod note: click the link to view an enormous graphic that has nothing to do with the thread topic

http://www.geobabble.org/%7Ehnw/neon/withindomainrep2/withindomainrep2.neon0.clustdist2.huge.png

Dagmar
11-09-2009, 09:11 PM
mod note: click on link to view gigantic picture

http://www.pueblo.us/images/Broncos00.JPG

bombay
11-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Out come the crybabies.

listopencil
11-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Not many QB's can be successful when you "...can not run the ball."

BlaK-Argentina
11-09-2009, 09:13 PM
I have to say I'm very disappointed in him today. He started OK and went to **** in a hurry. This is very ugly. Playcalling sucks. Harris out hurt us a lot, can't run for ****... good thing we can work on those things next week against Washington.

SoDak Bronco
11-09-2009, 09:13 PM
No MeltDown...He is just an Avg Qb Avg Arm, and isn't a QB we will win with in Dec. Jan. and Feb.

bfoflcommish
11-09-2009, 09:14 PM
This is all.

i guess the first int where moreno got ran into and then himself ran into the ref otherwise the ball would have been on money is all on orton.

I will give you a bad throw on 2nd int, but as a teamn the o was not good.

hey at least yo uwere able to come out and finally say this words of wisdom.........in the 8th game

Dagmar
11-09-2009, 09:15 PM
mod note: yet another huge graphic

http://www.webalice.it/requena/game/stalker/images/Map_Zone-big.jpg

Garcia Bronco
11-09-2009, 09:16 PM
He has no time to throw. He doesn't know where the pressure is coming from. You want to put this on someone start with coaches and then move to the o-line.

The Joker
11-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Very poor today, needs to rebound against the Skins on Sunday.

Giving up on him after two bad games is silly though, the bigger issue is the run game at the moment.

TonyR
11-09-2009, 09:19 PM
...the bigger issue is the run game at the moment.

Huge, huge problem. Also not adequately protecting the QB and too often giving the opposing QB too much time.

We got rolled by better teams two straight weeks.

SoDak Bronco
11-09-2009, 09:26 PM
He has no time to throw. He doesn't know where the pressure is coming from. You want to put this on someone start with coaches and then move to the o-line.

Still he doesn't move well in the pocket, doesn't buy time, and he can't throw well under pressure. The guy is good sitting back there with plenty of time, but when he needs to make a play, it just isn't there and it is tough to watch.

chanesaw
11-09-2009, 09:26 PM
WTF is up with the huge pictures???

Ratboy
11-09-2009, 09:27 PM
He sucks.

Garcia Bronco
11-09-2009, 09:27 PM

Put that ass on ignore. He's always doing that ****.

SoDak Bronco
11-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Very poor today, needs to rebound against the Skins on Sunday.

Giving up on him after two bad games is silly though, the bigger issue is the run game at the moment.

I'm not giving up on him...I think we need to realize who he is, and who is not. He can't do certain things, and it is really tough to watch. I guess we're spoiled with athletic Qb's that could throw under pressure, but he is an avg armed qb that can't create anything on his own.

Garcia Bronco
11-09-2009, 09:30 PM
I'm not giving up on him...I think we need to realize who he is, and who is not. He can't do certain things, and it is really tough to watch. I guess we're spoiled with athletic Qb's that could throw under pressure, but he is an avg armed qb that can't create anything on his own.

No doubt Orton went in the tank tonight, but something needs to be done with this o-line. I know one thing. We can beat that team if we get healthy and bring back our running game.

LRtagger
The offensive line is not who we thought they were.

atomicbloke
6 minutes possession in the second half.... wonderful

The Joker
11-09-2009, 09:31 PM
My belief has always been that Orton is an adequate QB, a guy you can win playoff games with.

But, he absolutely needs a running game. He's nowhere near good enough to go out there and move the ball down the field if teams are playing the pass because they know we can't run.

I think fixing the run game will be easier than finding that kind of QB though, so stick by Orton. We need bigger guys on the interior O-Line, I'm not looking forward to watching Hamilton take on Haynesworth.

yerner
11-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Basically Orton needs everything to be perfect to play well. Mark Rypien agrees.

Steve Prefontaine
11-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Orton had a great game. Its just that everyone around him played like ****. His 2 INTs were good throws. Who cares if they went to the wrong team?

Dagmar
Put that ass on ignore. He's always doing that ****.

:twokisses racist dick.

Flex Gunmetal
Hey rusty quit being a moron and just stop posting.

Steve Prefontaine
11-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Sorry. 3 picks. But Orton isn't the problem. More blaming others please.

SoDak Bronco
11-09-2009, 09:42 PM

Not sure, I guess I can't create a thread to discuss the game and Orton's performance without getting him all butt hurt.

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2009, 07:44 AM
The offensive line is not who we thought they were.

Serioulsy. I don't know how anyone could watch that game and come away with any other conclusion. The o-line got owned last night and badly at some points. Orton isn't God's gift to quarterbacking. One could argue that if the o-line isn't getting it done then Orton needs to take over a game, but he can't. The coaches better figure this out and quickly or we won't be able to compete.

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2009, 07:45 AM
:twokisses racist dick.

That's the word on the street. :)

SoDak Bronco
11-10-2009, 07:49 AM
Garcia..the oline didn't hold up well, but I think they did just as good if not better then Big Ben's line, and he threw 3TDS, Orton threw 3 INTS.

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2009, 07:53 AM
Garcia..the oline didn't hold up well, but I think they did just as good if not better then Big Ben's line, and he threw 3TDS, Orton threw 3 INTS.

I disagree. I think their o-line performed must better as the game went on. Ours got progressively worse. When an o-line plays that poorly we can't blame the backs or the passer.

Hogan11
11-10-2009, 07:54 AM
They can't run against an above average defense

The O-line wore down early, Orton implodes

Berger can't get a punt off for more than 30 yards

Bailey has one of his worst games and gets owned all game long

Did I miss anything? ???

MplsBronco
11-10-2009, 07:54 AM
Still he doesn't move well in the pocket, doesn't buy time, and he can't throw well under pressure. The guy is good sitting back there with plenty of time, but when he needs to make a play, it just isn't there and it is tough to watch.

This is my problem with him. His pocket awareness sucks and seems to late to realize where the pressure is coming from and is unable to step up. On the sack by Beisel, Orton slid left and then stopped allowing Beisel to grab him. For life of me I don't know why he didn't continue running parallel to the los where he could have at least thrown the ball out of bounds if nothing opened up.

I've been a supporter of Orton's but last night I saw some serious limitations with his game. In all fairness the oline sucked as did the run game but Orton didn't do much to help.

gtown
11-10-2009, 07:59 AM
I have to say after watching the game that Orton **** the bed. Yeah Pitt owned our oline, but he is just so innacurate with any kind of pressure near him its scary. I can understand why McD doesn't want him to throw past ten yards. When he does, he puts it up for grabs. He could have easily had five picks last night.

With that said, we just got owned by two of the best teams in the league. Pitt and Balt was last year's AFC title game. So I am not gonna flip out. Now if Orton ****s the bed in DC next week, this place is gonna suck.

Beantown Bronco
11-10-2009, 08:26 AM
In the beginning of the year, Orton said he wasn't comfortable and was throwing away a lot of balls prematurely because he wasn't used to having so much time in the pocket. The last two weeks, the OLine seems to have obliged him by not giving him so much time in the pocket and he is doing even worse.