PDA

View Full Version : JMFW A Lion

lazarus4444
11-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Four teams put in waiver claims for former Broncos CB Jack Williams -- Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis and Philadelphia. Detroit got him.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

Interesting that the eagles wanted him, hmmm...

BigPlayShay
11-09-2009, 04:23 PM
poor bastard.

Hotrod
11-09-2009, 04:35 PM
RIP JMFW's :nono:

Popps
11-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Later.

lazarus4444
11-09-2009, 04:41 PM
It's better than being a Raider.

Hotrod
11-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Later.

You cold hearted bastard. The mans career was just ruined by the Lions and you cant shed a single tear.

uplink
11-09-2009, 04:43 PM
don't understand why he was waived as he seemed like a good player

bpc
11-09-2009, 04:44 PM
I hope he's not the next Tory James, Deltha O'Neal.

lazarus4444
11-09-2009, 04:51 PM
don't understand why he was waived as he seemed like a good player
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

First of all, why do you have javascript code in your post?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/lazarus4444/jscode.png

Second of all, He was waived because he wasn't getting the job done. It's called accountability. Do your f'n job or gtfo.

watermock
11-09-2009, 04:53 PM
http://174.120.39.164/forums/uploads//av-35620.gif

"Are you threatening me?"

_Oro_
11-09-2009, 04:55 PM
The lions just got mfing good.

baja
11-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Clearly those teams pay people to monitor the Mane!

SportinOne
11-09-2009, 05:03 PM
First of all, why do you have javascript code in your post?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/lazarus4444/jscode.png

Second of all, He was waived because he wasn't getting the job done. It's called accountability. Do your f'n job or gtfo.

Do you have JMFW confused with Andre Goodman?

Our defense has been great all year, except for the Baltimore game. Even that game, we only gave up 23 offensive points. Do you remember who was picked on that game? It wasn't Williams.

There could be a variety of reasons that Williams was the one picked to be cut, but poor play was not on that list.

Cito Pelon
11-09-2009, 05:07 PM
I wish him the best of luck.

tsiguy96
11-09-2009, 05:14 PM
good luck to him, the lions are far better off with a MUCH better staff this year than previous years, schwartz is doing ok for what he has to work with.

rugbythug
11-09-2009, 05:17 PM

Our defense has been great all year, except for the Baltimore game. Even that game, we only gave up 23 offensive points. Do you remember who was picked on that game? It wasn't Williams.

There could be a variety of reasons that Williams was the one picked to be cut, but poor play was not on that list.

Are you Saying JMFW was not Picked on during the Baltimore game? Because that is not True.

Durango
11-09-2009, 05:24 PM
I wish him the best of luck.

Exactly. What in the hell is wrong with you people? This kid will probably play in the NFL for a decade. A real loss in my opinion.

outdoor_miner
11-09-2009, 05:29 PM

Are you serious? JFMW was picked on all game!

backup qb
11-09-2009, 05:30 PM
I liked Williams too. I can't see how T Law can help us but what do I know?Gotta give Mcd the benefit of the doubt though.

loborugger
11-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Four teams put in waiver claims for former Broncos CB Jack Williams -- Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis and Philadelphia. Detroit got him.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

Interesting that the eagles wanted him, hmmm...

Philly may have wanted him just to pump him for 411 on our playbook. Just a guess.

Bronco Warrior
11-09-2009, 05:40 PM
JMFW has been the second best Pass coverage back we have had all year! Say what you want but he had been a stud and tackles much better than Goodman or Phonso, or hill for that matter! The signing of Broken down Ty Blaw baffles me and to lose J. Williams to do it flat baffles me! Has Berger been cut yet?
Philly has stout corners, says alot that Philly wanted him..about his quality play!

OBF1
11-09-2009, 05:41 PM
It was reported that JMFW has already lowered the crime rate in Detroit by 45%..... Did you expect anything different???

tsiguy96
11-09-2009, 05:41 PM
JMFW has been the second best Pass coverage back we have had all year! Say what you want but he had been a stud and tackles much better than Goodman or Phonso, or hill for that matter! The signing of Broken down Ty Blaw baffles me and to lose J. Williams to do it flat baffles me! Has Berger been cut yet?
Philly has stout corners, says alot that Philly wanted him..about his quality play!

please, give us more of your opinion of josh mcdaniels and his signings, you are clearly a more qualified GM than him.

SportinOne
11-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Are you serious? JFMW was picked on all game!

Getting picked on and giving up a few passes is completely different. Every CB in football aside from Champ and a couple others will give up completions. Goodman was picked on, Williams gave up a couple. The difference? Aside from the fact that he gave up fewer plays, Williams knows how to tackle.

KevinJames
11-09-2009, 05:46 PM
I wish him the best of luck, hopefully he becomes a long term answer at nickel or even a starter for them.

Hogan11
11-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Better than the UFL.....I suppose anyways.

Karenin
11-09-2009, 05:53 PM
I hope he's not the next Tory James, Deltha O'Neal.

why would you hope he's not ****ty like those guys were after they left?

baja
11-09-2009, 06:18 PM

You're absolutely right this proves McDaniels is a Belichick plant sent here in an elaborate scheme to ruin the Broncos.

Drek
11-09-2009, 06:22 PM

See, this is one of those times when most people realize their opinion differing from three people (McDaniels, Nolan, and our secondary coach), who get paid seven figures or pretty near to it for making these kinds of decisions, is probably a sign that they're wrong.

Jack Williams made some good plays. He also made more than his share of bad ones. Ty Law isn't an elite CB anymore, but his last two years with the Jets he was still a passable #2. We're looking to use him as a #3 where we can primarily let him play zones and read what he sees in front of him (the benefits of experience).

Maybe if we where a 3-4 team it'd be worth trying to keep youth to build long term, but we're 6-1 and trying to win football games here and now. Some incredibly talented, well compensated coaches seem to think Ty Law is a better piece to help us achieve that end this season.

DarkHorse
11-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Best of luck Jack - sucks to say but Kent State would whup the Lions.