PDA

View Full Version : Sproles got whacked

Bronx33
11-08-2009, 06:14 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mwi_Wbt3bcA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mwi_Wbt3bcA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DivineBronco
11-08-2009, 06:44 PM
one of these days he isn't going to get up from one of those....I only hope it is our team that does it

BuckinKaeding
11-08-2009, 08:18 PM
one of these days he isn't going to get up from one of those....I only hope it is our team that does it

Classy

Hogan11
11-08-2009, 08:24 PM
I don't think it was that hard of a hit myself...at least it doesn't appear to be "decleating" in that vid or when I saw it on TV

easymobee
11-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Classy

STFU and go back to Chiefsplanet where you belong.

You're just lucky they'll take you there, since their arent any Charger boards on the internet.

DivineBronco
11-09-2009, 05:37 AM
Classy

what place is there for classy in football...I hate any team that isn't a bronco and I doubly hate three teams if one there players gets knocked the f out during a football game I will cheer my guts out. If you don't watch football that way so be it, In fact I am tired of those of us that root for injurys to opposing players having to cower in the darkness and hide from the karma police.....UNITE

Lev Vyvanse
11-09-2009, 05:49 AM
what place is there for classy in football...I hate any team that isn't a bronco and I doubly hate three teams if one there players gets knocked the f out during a football game I will cheer my guts out. If you don't watch football that way so be it, In fact I am tired of those of us that root for injurys to opposing players having to cower in the darkness and hide from the karma police.....UNITE

I hope you tear your ACL.

UberBroncoMan
11-09-2009, 06:13 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/In7zf2TtiVs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/In7zf2TtiVs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BuckinKaeding
11-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Sure you can root for hard hits, I do all the time.

However anyone that wishes injury to any sports player is a big ol' doucher.

Its a game for crying out loud.

You know those guys out there are human beings just like you and me, would you wish an injury upon any person you know? If you would then something is wrong with you.

BMarsh615
11-17-2009, 07:49 PM

You know those guys out there are human beings just like you and me, would you wish an injury upon any person you know? If you would then something is wrong with you.

Are you a homo?

DivineBronco
11-17-2009, 07:50 PM
I guess I don't see the problem with wanting other teams players out of the game. Maybe the thing is that I don't belive me wishing for it actually does anything as I don't belive in Karma or magic

ZONA
11-17-2009, 11:02 PM

BS. There is nothing wrong with wishing a player from another team to be injured for a game against your favorite team. That said, I only wish for smaller nagging type of injuries that may keep a player off the field for a game or 2. For example, I don't think there is a damn thing wrong with wishing Rivers sprains his thumb on his throwing hand this week in practice, keeping him out of the game. It's not like most of us are wishing for concussions or broken limbs. Cmon, get real dude. Alot of fans do this and there is nothing wrong with it.

dungbeetle
11-17-2009, 11:17 PM

Oh, the delicious irony. Who's starting for you guys at QB this week?

BMarsh615
11-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Oh, the delicious irony. Who's starting for you guys at QB this week?

Orton:thumbs:

supermanhr9
11-18-2009, 06:05 AM
I can not wait for the day San Diego fans get exactly what they deserve.... use your imaginations.

BabyTO
11-18-2009, 06:47 AM
Haha good, i hate that little ****.

slyinky
11-18-2009, 07:03 AM
This is what I call getting "whacked":

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbUHEBHsC8I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbUHEBHsC8I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>