PDA

View Full Version : Josh McDaniels Show

ol number 7
11-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Does Josh do a show in Denver on Monday Night? I'm coming out for the Charger game and if he does a show I want to go.

Kaylore
11-06-2009, 10:49 PM
It airs on Saturday night. I'm not sure if it's live or not, and I don't think people usually attend. However let me assure you it is a really good show. The guy knows his football.

Blart
11-07-2009, 12:07 AM
It's still called the Mike Shanahan Show.

CEH
11-07-2009, 06:47 AM
McD tapes a show Thurs night that aired on Sat nights.
However, there is a live show every Mon night from that use to be the Jay Cutler show but now they rotate players in to host.

6:30 pm Monday night Old Chicago in Littleton (Broadway and Mineral)

Mark Shelreth does a live radio show from 5:30 -6:30 pm right before MNF at a local Buffalo Wild Wings. That location changes week to week.

Check 1043 the fan for possible details

Paladin
11-07-2009, 10:11 AM
The Saturday show is actually pretty good if Lombardi quits trying to be a player.... He tries to show off his "stuff", but McD is class all the way. It is local only.

Taped at Dove Valley, o audiences althoiough I think there are some people who get to watch it live - family or friends of players and employees of the station....

DenverBrit
11-07-2009, 10:17 AM
The Saturday show is actually pretty good if Lombardi quits trying to be a player.... He tries to show off his "stuff", but McD is class all the way. It is local only.

Taped at Dove Valley, o audiences althoiough I think there are some people who get to watch it live - family or friends of players and employees of the station....

Lombardi cracks me up. He's as clueless and 'girlie' as a sports host could be.

Paladin
11-07-2009, 12:12 PM
When Lombardi stands beside Clady, he looks like a shrimp. Guy is even small next to Reggie Rivers, who I like better than Miller and Lombardi//....

Napolian complex is not pretty on a football field........

Meck77
11-07-2009, 12:45 PM
My advice. Get there early #7. The Bronco Betty's of the world grab seats early.

Florida_Bronco
11-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Anyway to view this show online?

theAPAOps5
11-07-2009, 07:23 PM
My advice. Get there early #7. The Bronco Betty's of the world grab seats early.

That woman is bat **** crazy! A true blue Broncos fan BUT BAT **** CRAZY!

ol number 7
11-08-2009, 12:01 AM
McD tapes a show Thurs night that aired on Sat nights.
However, there is a live show every Mon night from that use to be the Jay Cutler show but now they rotate players in to host.

6:30 pm Monday night Old Chicago in Littleton (Broadway and Mineral)

Mark Shelreth does a live radio show from 5:30 -6:30 pm right before MNF at a local Buffalo Wild Wings. That location changes week to week.

Check 1043 the fan for possible details
I got a picture of Sclereth and Disco in front of OrangeForce One holding up the WOOO license plate and dong the Ric Flair WOOO on ESPN. before a Chiefs game.