PDA

View Full Version : Attack at Ft. Hood

Pages : 1 [2]

errand
11-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Oh yeah. I forgot. Charlie Sheen: Voice of the liberal whack job American people. Ha!

fixed it for you

rastaman
11-07-2009, 08:29 AM
All the reports have said is that he didn't want to deploy. We had a guy in my squadron that didn't want to deploy. He had his wife run over his foot with a car. So many people sign up for the steady paycheck, medical benefits, and BAH but don't want to go overseas. They volunteered for it but then when they actually have to go to war, they find some reason not to. Until I hear otherwise, that is the case here.

Question I have, if a person is willing to do themselves harm on purpose so they don't have to deploy and yet is forced to do so anyway.....is this the type of person you want armed with an automatic weapon in a war zone where your life is possible in their hands; do you really want that individual serving beside you? Would it not be best to ensure that these individuals are not forced to deploy? Careful what you wish for.....you could have another "Fort Hood" incident in the deployed area.

rastaman
11-07-2009, 08:39 AM
our passive domestic policy has permitted a-holes like the muslim one at ft. hood to infiltrate our society and destroy our safety and security.

RMT your narrow mind ceases to amaze. You speak of passive domestic policies towards muslims yet arrogantly ignore the damage(s) of 55 years of American foreign policies in the Middle East.

we'll see more of this if we continue to promote political correctedness as a means to not offend anyone and at the same time forsake safety for everyone else.

We will see more Ft Hood type incidences so long as our Country continues to nation build in country's who don't want western-european style demcracy and intervention.

what a disagrace ... this is NOT the United States of America i grew up in as a child. i fear for my children's future.

We should all fear for the safety of our love ones.....b/c oceans can no longer protect our country from the oldest weapon of "Payback" or Chickens coming home to roost of the poor man's weapon of terrorism.

Bronx33
11-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Ok i was thinking and maybe some army folks may know but would a DR/psychiatrist be in combat fighting on the front lines? what is a army psychiatrist function other than helping others with issues. I kinda pisses me off when people join the military and then bring out their morals/religion when it comes time to do their military job it's like they join not expecting to maybe have to go to combat. I guess it was this guys dream to join the army and was born in virginia ( a US citizen) so iam kinda confused on his position about going to afganistan and would he really even have to do the fighting anyways. (What made me wonder this was after i read this)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091107/ap_on_re_us/us_fort_hood_shooting

Bronco Yoda
11-07-2009, 12:01 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33753461/ns/us_news-tragedy_at_fort_hood

"A former classmate has said Hasan was a "vociferous opponent of the war" and "viewed the war against terror" as a "war against Islam." Dr. Val Finnell, who attended a master's in public health program in 2007-2008 at Uniformed Services University with Hasan, said he told classmates he was "a Muslim first and an American second."

"In retrospect, I'm not surprised he did it," Finnell said. "I had real questions about what his priorities were, what his beliefs were."

RMT
11-07-2009, 12:30 PM

"A former classmate has said Hasan was a "vociferous opponent of the war" and "viewed the war against terror" as a "war against Islam." Dr. Val Finnell, who attended a master's in public health program in 2007-2008 at Uniformed Services University with Hasan, said he told classmates he was "a Muslim first and an American second."

"In retrospect, I'm not surprised he did it," Finnell said. "I had real questions about what his priorities were, what his beliefs were."

and yet, here we are ... bending over backwards to treat these people as Americans first and muslims second cuz that's what they would have us believe ... i'm not suggesting that ALL of them are muslims first, Americans second, but i find it amusing that despite all of the rhetoric by the muslim community and the CAIR organization, very little has been said by them in terms of coming out AGAINST this fellow muslim's actions ... they want us to separate the behavior from the individual from it representing a more significant portion of their religion than what is true ... but that argument holds no water considering the disgusting pattern of killing by radicals in their religion.

sorry, i don't like what they are selling ... i'm not buying it for one minute.

oubronco
11-07-2009, 12:35 PM

well as Gomer Pyle would say "Surprise Surprise Surprise"

RMT
11-07-2009, 01:05 PM
well as Gomer Pyle would say "Surprise Surprise Surprise"

yep - and then the muslim community wonders why there is such a strong stereotype that attacks like this are part and parcel of a segment of their religion - albeit a small segment but, nonetheless, a stereotype that should not be ignored simply because many consider it to NOT be "politically correct" ... i don't care ... if it's "correct" why not take a proactive approach to keep stuff like this from happening?

Bronco Yoda
11-07-2009, 01:11 PM
"Osman Danquah, co-founder of the Islamic Community of Greater Killeen, said he was disturbed by Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan's persistent questioning and recommended the mosque reject Hasan's request to become a lay Muslim leader at the sprawling Army post."

Seems like there were clear warning sides recognized by all those around him not just his fellow students and Army personnel.

gyldenlove
11-07-2009, 01:46 PM
"Osman Danquah, co-founder of the Islamic Community of Greater Killeen, said he was disturbed by Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan's persistent questioning and recommended the mosque reject Hasan's request to become a lay Muslim leader at the sprawling Army post."

Seems like there were clear warning sides recognized by all those around him not just his fellow students and Army personnel.

He was a psychiatrist, who does his psyche evaluation? one of his collegues, how likely are they to call him a whack-job?

This has the unfortunate stench of professional negligence.

Bronx33
11-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Sadly this POS will come to canyon city and be a drain on the public till he dies just like all the other peices of shyt we have down south.

rastaman
11-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Sadly this POS will come to canyon city and be a drain on the public till he dies just like all the other peices of shyt we have down south.

But these pieces of shyt provide jobs!:approve:

watermock
11-07-2009, 02:49 PM
This guy had so many red flags that were ignored, right down the bumper sticker on his car to giving away his stuff, including his Quran.

Meck77
11-07-2009, 02:57 PM

Too bad we don't do public hangings anymore. I think more people would think twice about killing others if we did.

Rohirrim
11-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Too bad we don't do public hangings anymore. I think more people would think twice about killing others if we did.

Didn't stop them back then. Wouldn't stop anybody now.

Meck77
11-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Ok then it would save tax payer dollars.

Bronx33
11-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Ok then it would save tax payer dollars.

Again political correctness screws things up thats what killed those 13 at fort hood that POS should have been turned in asap but was not.

mizzoutigers
11-07-2009, 05:33 PM
another worthless towel head

atomicbloke
11-07-2009, 11:57 PM
another worthless towel head

What is your opinion on David Headley?

TomServo
11-08-2009, 12:27 AM
i usually read a whole thread before i post but hasan is just an evil POS. what? PRE traumatic stress syndrome? hes just an evil muslim jihadist POS. thank god for fox news love them or hate them they are the only ones to bring up hasans crazy muslim beliefs.
alll the other crazy american shooters. eric and dylan(columbine)? just hateful bastards. hasan had a specific religious jihad.

UberBroncoMan
11-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Stupidest. Post. Ever.

Logic #1: Bush is responsible for 9-11 (when he was in office less than nine months) because he was the sitting president at the time.

Logic #2: Obama is NOT responsible for the recession/depression because he hasn't been in office even a year.

I don't know if you're a real Republican but you're a real idiot.

Real Logic #1: Osama Bin Laden was caught by Saudi authorities and the United States had the ability to obtain him under Clinton's watch. We let him get away.

Real Logic #2: He's not responsible for the initial recession/depression but has only made things worse.

I'm sick of all the Democrat and Republican **** tards who don't look at reality and blind yourself to whatever "truth" fits your political agenda/beliefs.

Bush failed us with his retarded bailouts and lack of economic focus and Obama has just made things worse at an exponential rate in an effort to expand the "always efficient and quality filled" federal government.

This country needs people that actually give two ****s about the people they represent and less people that get behind party candidates like fan-boys who have no concept of the amount of filth we have "representing us" all over Washington.

broncofan7
11-10-2009, 06:04 AM
Diversity.

Bronx33
11-14-2009, 09:59 AM
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8233/terrorists.png

Just ask yourself what do all these ASSHOLES have in common with Major Nidal Malik Hasan? yes mr obama this was a terrorist attack on your watch though you pretend it isn't the goverment failed each and everyone of those that died at ft hood this guy should have been removed along time ago political correctness killed these heros while you sat and did nothing.

Who the **** is watching out for the american people if you can't even address a terrorist in your own army? the worthless speech by obama doing his best to not call it terrorism ( which it was) just made me shake my head and really wonder who you were really trying to console.