PDA

View Full Version : steelers fans will own invesco!

wolf754life
11-04-2009, 01:55 PM
just got off the phone with a big broker in denver.

says the crowd will be at least 40% steeler fans, maybe more on monday night.

pitt fans are flying in like crazy for the game...

its gonna be ugly

if your going make sure you cheer loud, they are trying to take over....

underrated29
11-04-2009, 01:59 PM

its gonna be ugly

like a ticket master broker? How the hell would someone know how many steeler fans there will be?

Smiling Assassin27
11-04-2009, 01:59 PM
steelers always travel well. unlike cowboy fans who show up en masse but are mostly timid, steeler fans show up and yell--loudly.

my message to steel fans: pay your money, fill your seat, and enjoy the loss.

BMarsh615
11-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Denver fans should start acting like Raider fans. One or two stabbings will keep the Steeler fans away.

Beantown Bronco
11-04-2009, 02:05 PM
This always reminds me of the "what would you do if you were the owner" thread.....

One of the first things on my list would be the following:

Hire a group of people whose sole job would consist of going around the stadium during the game and identifying seats of those wearing opposing teams colors and/or cheering on the other team.

Tuesday morning: send out a warning notice to the holders of those seats for the first offense. Loss of season tickets for the second offense.

Problem solved.

crawdad
11-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Denver fans should start acting like Raider fans. One or two stabbings will keep the Steeler fans away.

That is wrong on so many levels.

Bronx33
11-04-2009, 02:07 PM
They are great fans iam sure alot of them will show up.

BMarsh615
11-04-2009, 02:08 PM
That is wrong on so many levels.

This is a new era. Shanahan's teams were soft and so are the fans. This is a tough, smart, and physical fan base now. :strong:

Smiling Assassin27
11-04-2009, 02:14 PM
This is a new era. Shanahan's teams were soft and so are the fans. This is a tough, smart, and physical fan base now. :strong:

You mean they drink Dancing Bull Chablis instead of Franzia in a box now?

TonyR
11-04-2009, 02:15 PM
steelers always travel well.

Yes they do, and it's wierd why a team from such a smallish city has such a huge, rabid following. Everybody likes a winner but you'd think their Super Bowl drought between 1979 and 1995 would have eroded their bandwagon somewhat.

The size of their following hit home with me when I was in Disney World in Sept '08. The team jersey, t-shirts and hats I saw the most of, by far and without a close second, was the Steelers.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Do people realize how many 40 percent is? There's no way in hell.

supermanhr9
11-04-2009, 02:20 PM
I remember a report of the greatest fan base a while back (help if you know the link) but it graded all the teams on stuff like how good the fans travel, stadium noise, tailgating crowd, etc. I remember Denver was top 5, but most suprisingly was that Steelers were #1 and I believe it was over Green bay.

Anyone else remember this?

I'll try and ifnd the link.

supermanhr9
11-04-2009, 02:21 PM
found it, we were actually #7

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/columns/story?id=3530077

RunSilentRunDeep
11-04-2009, 02:25 PM
This always reminds me of the "what would you do if you were the owner" thread.....

Hire a group of people whose sole job would consist of going around the stadium during the game and identifying seats of those wearing opposing teams colors and/or cheering on the other team.

Tuesday morning: send out a warning notice to the holders of those seats for the first offense. Loss of season tickets for the second offense.

Problem solved.

If season ticket holders can't go to a game, the only safe way they can sell their tickets is through ticketmaster exchange. How are they supposed to know who's buying their tickets?

Also, if Steelers fans are willing to buy the tickets ahead of Bronco fans, and also take on the cost of the plane trip and hotel, it seems there's more of a Denver fan problem than a Pittsburgh fan problem.

supermanhr9
11-04-2009, 02:26 PM
I believe that too because I know we're biased, but do you guys remember the AFC Championship? They damn near took over that stadium. There were so many terrible towels in Denver that day it gave me nightmares....well that and Jake's horrible play and our defense deciding not to play football anymore.

NYBronco
11-04-2009, 02:28 PM
I had a raven fan come into my office today and ask if the Broncos were going to beat the Steelers... I replied, of course. He walked away obviously surprised but satisfied.

I also informed him the Broncos beat the Bengals (ravens opponent this week) and he was surprised at that. I expected a smart ass "fluke" comment and was prepared with a reply. But he just moved on without saying a word.

Go Broncos...

Rabb
11-04-2009, 02:30 PM
between them and Dallas, they have so many bandwagon fans it is sickening

missingnumber7
11-04-2009, 02:32 PM
They show up and wave them silly yellow towels and thats why it looks like so many more of them are there. Easy solution...WEAR ORANGE...YELL...STOMP YOUR FEET...YELL IN-COM-PLETE...AND HAVE FUN

Rabb
11-04-2009, 02:33 PM
I had a raven fan come into my office today and ask if the Broncos were going to beat the Steelers... I replied, of course. He walked away obviously surprised but satisfied.

I also informed him the Broncos beat the Bengals (ravens opponent this week) and he was surprised at that. I expected a smart ass "fluke" comment and was prepared with a reply. But he just moved on without saying a word.

Go Broncos...

the guy I co-own my sports blogging site with is an enormous Ravens fan and he is loving that we beat 2 of his conference foes, and completely is rooting for us Monday

he hates the Steelers so much, it is a deep hatred

that said, our site has a few Ravens guys and I have heard nothing but the win all god damn week

Meck77
11-04-2009, 02:33 PM

Exactly. Hell everyone around the country was a Bronco fan after 97-98.

Abqbronco
11-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Yes they do, and it's wierd why a team from such a smallish city has such a huge, rabid following. Everybody likes a winner but you'd think their Super Bowl drought between 1979 and 1995 would have eroded their bandwagon somewhat.

The size of their following hit home with me when I was in Disney World in Sept '08. The team jersey, t-shirts and hats I saw the most of, by far and without a close second, was the Steelers.

The first game that I went at Mile High was in 94 against Pittsburgh and I was sitting in the middle of a bunch of Pittsburgh fans. They weren't loud at all. That was probably due to Rod Woodson being used as a doormat all game long and Denver crushing them. Great memory! (I still can't stand Woodson)

Atwater His Ass
11-04-2009, 02:39 PM

bandwagon fans don't take time of work, drop thousands of dollars for air travel, tickets, rental cars, meals, and accomodations, for a single regular season monday night football game.

NYBronco
11-04-2009, 02:42 PM
the guy I co-own my sports blogging site with is an enormous Ravens fan and he is loving that we beat 2 of his conference foes, and completely is rooting for us Monday

he hates the Steelers so much, it is a deep hatred

that said, our site has a few Ravens guys and I have heard nothing but the win all god damn week

I've had a few comments this week about the raven win but I just remind them that the game was close until the opening third quarter kick off return for the TD. Before that it was just FG's for the home team and after that it wasn't that much better.

Rabb
11-04-2009, 02:43 PM
bandwagon fans don't take time of work, drop thousands of dollars for air travel, tickets, rental cars, meals, and accomodations, for a single regular season monday night football game.

I am not talking about that, I am talking about the people who are suddenly fans and "always have been" of the team

that has nothing to do with money

ak1971
11-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Damn..I wish I had some extra tickets to sell.

Rabb
11-04-2009, 02:46 PM
I've had a few comments this week about the raven win but I just remind them that the game was close until the opening third quarter kick off return for the TD. Before that it was just FG's for the home team and after that it wasn't that much better.

my mantra to them has been "6-1 is better than 4-3"

Pick Six
11-04-2009, 02:47 PM

Yeah, I was actually feeling pretty good about the game at halftime. We were down by more than that against Dallas and NE...

Rabb
11-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Yeah, I was actually feeling pretty good about the game at halftime. We were down by more than that against Dallas and NE...

I know it, my buddy (the Ravens fan) was at the game and was texting me off and on...some mild **** talking. My heart absolutely sunk with the Mason TD.

I kept waiting for our comeback...that game stung

gunns
11-04-2009, 02:55 PM
If season ticket holders can't go to a game, the only safe way they can sell their tickets is through ticketmaster exchange. How are they supposed to know who's buying their tickets?

Also, if Steelers fans are willing to buy the tickets ahead of Bronco fans, and also take on the cost of the plane trip and hotel, it seems there's more of a Denver fan problem than a Pittsburgh fan problem.

That's BS. They know there is a chance the opposing team fans will buy them. They shouldn't be season ticket holders. And I'm sure they have friends or family that would love to go.

Ambiguous
11-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Steelers fans WILL own invesco... Some are even buying more than 1 seat for themselves.

http://www.whodeyfans.com/image.axd?picture=2009%2f9%2ffat-steeler.jpg
http://www.whodeyfans.com/image.axd?picture=2009%2f9%2fsteelersfans.jpg
http://www.whodeyfans.com/image.axd?picture=2009%2f9%2fdiehard+steelers+fan. jpg

Crashman44b
11-04-2009, 03:04 PM
I believe that too because I know we're biased, but do you guys remember the AFC Championship? They damn near took over that stadium. There were so many terrible towels in Denver that day it gave me nightmares....well that and Jake's horrible play and our defense deciding not to play football anymore.

Offensive line was 3 times worse then Plummer's play. He was running for his life every play.

gunns
11-04-2009, 03:05 PM

If it's stupid smack I've been saying "Won the SB eh?"

GeniusatWork
11-04-2009, 03:08 PM

Problem solved.

They tried that. I think it went all the way to the Colorado Supreme Court and they said the Broncos could not tell season ticket holders what to do with their tickers.

cutthemdown
11-04-2009, 03:12 PM
There is a recession on and if some fool from Pitt wants to pay huge money to come to Denver I would think it's good for the city.

Broncos just need to win and make them all bummed they spent a ton of money to watch team lose. That's all you can do.

Bronx33
11-04-2009, 03:17 PM
YELLOW TOWELS can be cried in too ya know.

ak1971
11-04-2009, 03:18 PM
YELLOW TOWELS can be cried in too ya know.

you can use them to wipe your ass, as a cum rag, as a diaper......

Tombstone RJ
11-04-2009, 03:22 PM
This would have never happened in Mile High Stadium...

Irish Stout
11-04-2009, 03:35 PM
I don't understand how so many of these third party brokers get their hands on tickets and then get the prices so jacked up.

As much as I love going to the games and being a part of the crowd and the game and celebrating afterwards... its hard for me to say "yeah, I can go ahead and spend $250 on this ok seat, pay $7 a beer, and drive 4 hours home after the game." When in reality I can sit on my couch get better angles on the game, have my dvr for rewatching plays, and not spend more than $20 on pizza and beer.

broncofan7
11-04-2009, 03:38 PM
MY neighbor (A Pediatrician) is going--unfortunately he is a transplanted NEW YORKER who happens to like the Steelers---go figure...........I was at the 2005 AFCG with my older BRO(a diehard stooler fan) and the end of that game was a horrid experience--being asked to take pics of him with the rest of those obnoxious STOOLER fans after they just kicked our A$$ is not an experience that I wish to have again--and certainly not the experience (we were 9-0 that yr at home)I expected to have..........I hope we hammer THEM!

Mogulseeker
11-04-2009, 03:41 PM
They might have sold more tickets than Broncos fans, but does this account for season ticket holders as well?

broncofan2438
11-04-2009, 03:43 PM
It does make sense considering at the start of the season not manny Bronco fans thought we would be where we are and sold their tix. There will probably be a crap load of stiller fans.....makes me sick

Mountain Bronco
11-04-2009, 03:44 PM

I was at that game and it was at least 33% Steeler's fans. For a freaking AFC Championship Game. It pissed me off, but what are you going to do?

Williams
11-04-2009, 04:18 PM

Problem solved.

+1. I'm sure a good percentage of the 28,000 on the season ticket waiting list are loyal fans that intend to support their team. Those people are more deserving of tickets than folks just out for profit.

DenverBrit
11-04-2009, 04:27 PM
found it, we were actually #7

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/columns/story?id=3530077

9. Raiders
Consecutive sellouts: 4 Hilarious!

Bronx33
11-04-2009, 04:38 PM

All very good uses andy...:thumbs:

orange 4 life
11-04-2009, 04:45 PM

its gonna be ugly

No, they won't, and no, the crowd won't be anywhere NEAR 40% steelers fans.
Like always, they'll represent more than most teams (as much as 15-20%, but that's at MOST), and like always, they'll be loud and obnoxious. God I hate steeler fan.

Regardless, they will NOT be as loud as we will be, and if our TEAM (for the 1st time in awhile) sticks it to them, they'll shut up in a hurry.

Fear not, all will be well at Mile High on Monday. Next thread.

orange 4 life
11-04-2009, 04:52 PM
I was at that game and it was at least 33% Steeler's fans. For a freaking AFC Championship Game. It pissed me off, but what are you going to do?

I've heard this revisionist theory before (heck, I've heard HALF before!) but the fact is it wasn't anywhere NEAR 33%.

It FELT like it at times (like when the guy in front of us kept hitting my sis with his towel so I had to finally grab it and throw it ten rows down) because they beat us up, but it just wasn't anywhere near that number, and it won't be Monday either.

As to those talking about season ticket holders who sell to the highest bidder, I think we can ALL agree that those people should be ashamed of themselves. Sure, they waited in line (or inherited) for their tickets like the rest of us, but it sure would be nice if the REAL Bronco fans could have those seats!!

In our section, we have a nice little group of us that are at every home game, but we ALSO have QUITE a few seats around us (including those DIRECTLY to the left AND right of our two!) that are just sold to the highest bidder. Unfortunate, but I don't know what we can do about it, except win games and DROWN out the opposition. It's up to those of us that are loyal to do our part.

ZONA
11-04-2009, 04:59 PM
F the Steelers and their pansy ass towel waiving fans. They're going to be needing those towels to wipe all the tears away come Monday night.

Bronx33
11-04-2009, 05:02 PM
I was there as well in 05 and i would guess there were about 10-15 thousand no freaking way there were 40% which is 28 thousand.

ZONA
11-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Steelers fans WILL own invesco... Some are even buying more than 1 seat for themselves.

http://www.whodeyfans.com/image.axd?picture=2009%2f9%2ffat-steeler.jpg
http://www.whodeyfans.com/image.axd?picture=2009%2f9%2fsteelersfans.jpg
http://www.whodeyfans.com/image.axd?picture=2009%2f9%2fdiehard+steelers+fan. jpg

Even worse then that. The fat and GAY Steelers fan.

http://drivewaysitups.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/fat-steelers-fan.jpg

orange 4 life
11-04-2009, 05:08 PM
I was there as well in 05 and i would guess there were about 10-15 thousand no freaking way there were 40% which is 28 thousand.

Precisely. I was there also, and I think your number is about right.

Again, it just FELT like more to alot of people because they were SO obnoxious AND we got our asses handed to us.
If we had only had a defense on that afternoon. I hate to remember that game, but the bottom line (ESPECIALLY after watching Roethlisberger play SO badly in the Superbowl) is our sieve.......I mean defense, made him look like Montana.

....and I say Montana for a reason. Elway never had a half hour to throw the ball like Ben did in that game, nor did he have receivers that broke as many (half assed) tackles as Ben did in that game.

Sure, Plummer and the offense were bad too, but make no mistake, that one was on the defense.
Here's to hoping THIS YEARS Orange Crush will get it done.

HEAV
11-04-2009, 05:24 PM
One thing I know about Stel-ler fans is they are loyal. Remember the AFC Champonship game? It was filled with Terrible towels and black jersey's.

So many people from around the area grew up Steelers fan, but due to lack of solid jobs or high tech jobs people leave and go across the country. Yet they remain Steelers fans even in cities nowhere near the Burgh.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Go0dzKrJiA/SYT1WvtYW_I/AAAAAAAADps/-ZAOJIC9pKQ/s400/Steeler+fan.bmp

Living around and working in the Burgh you kinda get used to Steeler fan. But as a Broncos fan in "Steeler country" it's always hell Steeler week. If the Broncos lose it's constant crap...if they win it's constant dirty looks..

Hercules Rockefeller
11-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Agree with Orange, you guys are way over-estimating how many Steeler fans were there in '05. Way too many for sure, but it wasn't 33%.

The only way they hit 40% would be if season ticket holders dumped their tickets before the season started because they thought the team would be ****. I had 2 diff't firends who are Steelers fans ask for my family's tickets back in May and June and both were told **** off.

Circle Orange
11-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Bah. A lot of people just think the jerseys are cool and walk around. They save all their money for football. There is no food, sleep, exercise or sex, only football and coal mines. When there's nothing else, you save money to get away! They all look like refugees from a deliverance flick, huddled masses clustered and torn.

RMT
11-04-2009, 06:42 PM
i wish the Broncos would give out ORANGE towels at home games vs. the steelers - that would make it harder to differentiate between the yellow "terrible" towels.

just an idea.

Atwater His Ass
11-04-2009, 06:42 PM
I am not talking about that, I am talking about the people who are suddenly fans and "always have been" of the team

that has nothing to do with money

Really? Because this thread is about Steeler fans invading Mile High.

Broncofan_H
11-04-2009, 08:02 PM
We sold 3 of our 5 seats to a guy I used to work with. He then turned around and sold 2 of those to F'in Steeler fans. Sucks.

Now, because I can't go due to work we have to sell the other two. At least these will be Broncos fans. Still, I really wanted to go and counter those two Steeler fans that guy is bringing.

broncocalijohn
11-04-2009, 08:15 PM

yeah, there is a bright idea. Then you will have the Broncos fans stay away too. Try not to be a moron. It can make all of us look bad.
There wont be close to 40% as many season tickets held onto their seats and are going on a Monday Night. I bet there will be way less than the AFC Championship game.

Pony Boy
11-04-2009, 08:19 PM
i wish the Broncos would give out ORANGE towels at home games vs. the steelers - that would make it harder to differentiate between the yellow "terrible" towels.

just an idea.

No towel, we should twirl a striped sock

broncocalijohn
11-04-2009, 08:29 PM
That's BS. They know there is a chance the opposing team fans will buy them. They shouldn't be season ticket holders. And I'm sure they have friends or family that would love to go.

I tried to stay out of the ticket part because I have started many a post fights based on this. First Gunns, know what you are talking about. The ticket exchange omits you from any trouble from a fan that sits there and acts up. There are season ticket holders in every state, Mexico and Canada. Not everyone is coming from the local area so it is impossible to go to every game. Broncos allow the season ticket holders to use THEIR ticketmaster website to post tickets. It is the fan that doesnt have season tickets to buy what they can afford. Sure the best solution is to sell them to someone in Denver that is a Broncos fan. Sometimes, with so many out of area, it isnt possible to either go to all the games or have family in the area.
That being said, my tickets for this game did not sell until a few weeks back. I had them on there since the beginning of the season. Everyone had a chance to buy them including the millions of Broncos fans and thousand here at the Mane that I offered for less than the exchange. If the seats were bought by Steeler fans, some will say I was part of the problem. I can accept that to a degree but what about the Broncos fans that could have bought them instead? Hopefully two Broncos' fans will be sitting there on Monday.

broncocalijohn
11-04-2009, 08:33 PM

whole bunch of Chargers towels in the drawer by my bed. That logo has a special meaning every time.

Pony Boy
11-04-2009, 08:41 PM
I tried to stay out of the ticket part because I have started many a post fights based on this. First Gunns, know what you are talking about. The ticket exchange omits you from any trouble from a fan that sits there and acts up. There are season ticket holders in every state, Mexico and Canada. Not everyone is coming from the local area so it is impossible to go to every game. Broncos allow the season ticket holders to use THEIR ticketmaster website to post tickets. It is the fan that doesnt have season tickets to buy what they can afford. Sure the best solution is to sell them to someone in Denver that is a Broncos fan. Sometimes, with so many out of area, it isnt possible to either go to all the games or have family in the area.
That being said, my tickets for this game did not sell until a few weeks back. I had them on there since the beginning of the season. Everyone had a chance to buy them including the millions of Broncos fans. Hopefully two of them will be sitting there on Monday.

Good points, and we need to remember Denver is a prime place to travel to see your team. Combine a ski trip and football game, a mini vacation for most folks. We like to go to the SD games and play a little golf and watch the Broncos... We should always have a lot of opposing fans, it goes with the territory.

Broncotilldeath
11-04-2009, 08:45 PM

I mean why stop there, why not bring guns and shoot down a few people.

broncswin
11-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Do people realize how many 40 percent is? There's no way in hell.

bingo!! I say they get 20% that'll be f-ing amazing...if they bring in 15000 fans I will be shocked

RMT
11-04-2009, 09:21 PM
No towel, we should twirl a striped sock

that's even better cuz they have yellow, too ... that would be hilarious.

CSU Husker
11-04-2009, 09:27 PM
I actually bought tickets from a Steeler fan, at face value :pimp:

Rabb
11-05-2009, 05:55 AM
Really? Because this thread is about Steeler fans invading Mile High.

oh right sorry to go off track...what was I thinking

::)

TailgateNut
11-05-2009, 06:21 AM
Exactly. Hell everyone around the country was a Bronco fan after 97-98.

Some of them are still here:stirstir:

>>>>>>>>>Running for cover>>>>>>>>>>>>>:wiggle:

Beantown Bronco
11-05-2009, 07:26 AM
They tried that. I think it went all the way to the Colorado Supreme Court and they said the Broncos could not tell season ticket holders what to do with their tickers.

Easy solution to that.

My "spotters" would be required to simply note in their reports that the fans wearing the opposing colors were getting overly rowdy and violent and had to be removed because of that. That = a slam dunk loss of season tickets for whoever the original holder is.

And before anyone mentions the ticketexchange loophole again, I'd respond with this: if I were owner, this wouldn't protect you. I would do away with that as it exists today and would create a new system where said tickets were sold back into a new "exchange" that would only re-issue said tickets at the stadium the day of the game. Nobody wearing anything other than Broncos attire need apply. For the seller, nothing would change. You'd get your money. The buyer, however, could only view the inventory online. They couldn't buy until they showed up at the stadium in their colors.

RMT
11-05-2009, 07:32 AM
We sold 3 of our 5 seats to a guy I used to work with. He then turned around and sold 2 of those to F'in Steeler fans. Sucks.

Now, because I can't go due to work we have to sell the other two. At least these will be Broncos fans. Still, I really wanted to go and counter those two Steeler fans that guy is bringing.

oh, that's easy to fix

1. find out which specific seats your former co-worker sold to the steelers' fans
2. then go into Broncos Account manager and use the ticket forwarding feature and email them to yourself
3. tell the former co-worker only HIS ticket will work and that the ones he sold to the steelers' fans are no longer valid
4. it's up to him to get his $$$ back and you get to go to the game
5. if i sold my tickets to an acquaintenance, i would be infuriated if he/she resold them, especially if at a higher price
6. plus, what if those steelers' fans cause problems and you have your season ticket rights revoked? i wouldn't put myself in that position

so, go ahead and take my advice - i wouldn't hesitate pulling a stunt like that; after all, you own the rights. just a thot.

oh, and that's 2 FEWER steelers' fans at the game :wiggle:

TailgateNut
11-05-2009, 08:04 AM

That would PISS ME THE F OFF!

Considering the going prices, he probably "made a buck or two".

Shotgun and Rock Salt time!:wiggle:

supermanhr9
11-05-2009, 08:46 AM
wow,,, that's low

RMT
11-05-2009, 08:50 AM
That would PISS ME THE F OFF!

Considering the going prices, he probably "made a buck or two".

Shotgun and Rock Salt time!:wiggle:

that's it? i say FORGET the rock salt - i would want everyone to know that it isn't safe to be an opposing fan in Broncos' Country ... of course, i'd be in an undisclosed location :wiggle:

RMT
11-05-2009, 08:54 AM
wow,,, that's low

yeah, it sure is ... i would be inclined to do what i posted about emailing the tickets back to me ... after all, i retain the RIGHTS to the tickets, so i have ultimate control over how they are used, even if i sold them to someone else already. i would give him/her his money back but if he/she re-sold them then that would be THEIR problem for being so stupid in the first place.

if someone pulled a stunt like that on me, i wouldn't think twice about taking my own advice and let the perpetrators fight amongst themselves over losing the tickets and getting everyone their money back. the person i sold them to in the first place wouldn't be on my "friend" or even "acquaintence" list. i wouldn't even associate with them anymore, but that's just me. i can be an ass like that.

TailgateNut
11-05-2009, 08:55 AM
that's it? i say FORGET the rock salt - i would want everyone to know that it isn't safe to be an opposing fan in Broncos' Country ... of course, i'd be in an undisclosed location :wiggle:

That **** didn't happen in Old Mile High. Sure, youl'd find a few opposing fans, but in Incestco it's sickening. A good friend of mine (Dallas fan) told me his Dad (Steeler Fan) was coming to town and needed some tix, and asked if I would sell some of mine to him.

Friend, stops right at the gate to Mile High. I ain't givin' my tix to a Squeeler fan. I'll eat the SOB's.

RMT
11-05-2009, 08:59 AM
That **** didn't happen in Old Mile High. Sure, youl'd find a few opposing fans, but in Incestco it's sickening. A good friend of mine (Dallas fan) told me his Dad (Steeler Fan) was coming to town and needed some tix, and asked if I would sell some of mine to him.

Friend, stops right at the gate to Mile High. I ain't givin' my tix to a Squeeler fan. I'll eat the SOB's.

i agree - and it certainly wasn't always SAFE to be an opposing fan either. i'm sick and tired of seeing so MANY opposing fans at our home games.

the Broncos priced out the diehard, blue collar folks who bled orange and blue. the newer ticketholder generation of Broncos' fans are have less conviction about who uses their tickets.

i make sure that those who use mine are Broncos' fans! and vocal ones too. we need more of that at the games.

TailgateNut
11-05-2009, 09:05 AM
i agree - and it certainly wasn't always SAFE to be an opposing fan either. i'm sick and tired of seeing so MANY opposing fans at our home games.

the Broncos priced out the diehard, blue collar folks who bled orange and blue. the newer ticketholder generation of Broncos' fans are have less conviction about who uses their tickets.

i make sure that those who use mine are Broncos' fans! and vocal ones too. we need more of that at the games.

QFT!!!

I remember watching this off duty Lady Cop jump on a Big Raider fan on the upper concourse in the old stadium. He was talking **** to some Bronco fans and she told him to calm down. He told her to STFU and she jumped on his ass and rode him to the steel floor. Funny as hell, and QUICK.
I was in the bathroom line (which is another story..........a long story:wiggle:)

slatimer
11-05-2009, 09:07 AM
I bought my ticket on stubhub and will be coming. No steeler fan got my ticket..pumped for Monday night!!!!

Irish Stout
11-05-2009, 09:14 AM

This.

gtown
11-05-2009, 09:30 AM

I agree that Invesco is a bit too wine and cheese. What really gets me is that the public helped finance that stadium. To let huge ticket brokers buy huge swaths of tickets to sell to whomever is such a crime.

Irish Stout
11-05-2009, 09:36 AM
I agree that Invesco is a bit too wine and cheese. What really gets me is that the public helped finance that stadium. To let huge ticket brokers buy huge swaths of tickets to sell to whomever is such a crime.

Also this.

ak1971
11-05-2009, 09:37 AM

I like cheese.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/AK7745/wine_and_cheese.jpg

Rabb
11-05-2009, 09:43 AM
I am so close on season tix I am starting to taste it, 4,101 as of yesterday

I was 6,505 or something in April

Kaylore
11-05-2009, 10:26 AM
I'll be there and I'll be just as annoying if I'm surround by Steeler fans being idiots. Even if we're down by fifty at half time I'll be chanting "Big Ben is a rapist" and how SB XL was fixed.

enjolras
11-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Quit with the good ole day syndrome. If Old Mile High had existed during the Internet age, everything would be exactly the same.

The ticket sellers have been very slow to respond to abuses in ticket buying technology. Why would they care? They are still selling their tickets. Meanwhile, brokers have gotten really good at picking up tickets in large chunks by effectively scamming single game ticket sales. They hire folks to stand in line. They buy season tickets in chunks (made possible by the internet, the whole process is faster and smoother). In short... FAR more tickets are in the hands of broker douchebags than they where when the last game was played at Mile High.

Brokers will sell to whomever pays the most, and as we've discussed to death that is ALWAYS the opposing team.

broncocalijohn
11-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Easy solution to that.

My "spotters" would be required to simply note in their reports that the fans wearing the opposing colors were getting overly rowdy and violent and had to be removed because of that. That = a slam dunk loss of season tickets for whoever the original holder is.

And before anyone mentions the ticketexchange loophole again, I'd respond with this: if I were owner, this wouldn't protect you. I would do away with that as it exists today and would create a new system where said tickets were sold back into a new "exchange" that would only re-issue said tickets at the stadium the day of the game. Nobody wearing anything other than Broncos attire need apply. For the seller, nothing would change. You'd get your money. The buyer, however, could only view the inventory online. They couldn't buy until they showed up at the stadium in their colors.

hey, what isnt legal about that? Discriminating based on what you wear? Plus, it would catch on that they would just put their jersey underneath until inside. But I know you have a solution for that too. STRIP SEARCH!!!
BTW, you realize that the higher the price is sold on their exchange, the more money TM and the Broncos make. They have already made their money on the original purchase and now cutting out the brokers and collecting the profit themselves. Also, by providing the safe alternative of releasing any conduct code violations by those that bought the tickets, they have the exclusive guarantee on that and no other outside middle man (stub hub included) can offer. Ive lost tickets before in SD and this is the only way I know I cant get screwed. Hell, I only have 2 in Denver and they would take the 2 I have.

Beantown Bronco
11-05-2009, 12:05 PM
hey, what isnt legal about that? Discriminating based on what you wear?

Nothing illegal at all. Wear a TShirt to the stadium that says "FU Bowlen you gutless drunk" and see how long you last.

Plus, it would catch on that they would just put their jersey underneath until inside. But I know you have a solution for that too. STRIP SEARCH!!!

That's precisely what my spotters inside the stadium are being paid to deal with.

BTW, you realize that the higher the price is sold on their exchange, the more money TM and the Broncos make.

As the owner of the Broncos, I don't care about TM profits. And I'm more than making up the difference by opposing team's fans like you describe above that have to buy Bronco gear to try to circumvent my "no opposing team colors" policy.

Also, by providing the safe alternative of releasing any conduct code violations by those that bought the tickets, they have the exclusive guarantee on that and no other outside middle man (stub hub included) can offer. Ive lost tickets before in SD and this is the only way I know I cant get screwed. Hell, I only have 2 in Denver and they would take the 2 I have.

This doesn't concern me as an owner. Plenty of owners have no such system in place and they're doing just fine. Maybe this will ensure that people make sure their tix go to fans that they know will value the ticket, root for the team, and make a good experience of it. Imagine that.

Bronx33
11-05-2009, 12:18 PM
I'll be there and I'll be just as annoying if I'm surround by Steeler fans being idiots. Even if we're down by fifty at half time I'll be chanting "Big Ben is a rapist" and how SB XL was fixed.

:rofl:

broncocalijohn
11-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Nothing illegal at all. Wear a TShirt to the stadium that says "FU Bowlen you gutless drunk" and see how long you last.

That's precisely what my spotters inside the stadium are being paid to deal with.

As the owner of the Broncos, I don't care about TM profits. And I'm more than making up the difference by opposing team's fans like you describe above that have to buy Bronco gear to try to circumvent my "no opposing team colors" policy.

This doesn't concern me as an owner. Plenty of owners have no such system in place and they're doing just fine. Maybe this will ensure that people make sure their tix go to fans that they know will value the ticket, root for the team, and make a good experience of it. Imagine that.

i didnt realize that you were owner and Bowlen got drunk and sold the team. You have to know that Bowlen is a business man and as much as he loves his team, he loves money. Once he found out that it was hard to fight the reselling of tickets, he joined the cause and is making a nice tidy re-profit on those same tickets. I always said they can have those on the waiting list to have first crack at any resellers' tickets before the general public ie. opposing fans.

Beantown Bronco
11-05-2009, 12:29 PM
i didnt realize that you were owner and Bowlen got drunk and sold the team.

From page one:

Problem solved.

Bronco Warrior
11-05-2009, 01:07 PM
Pittsburg fans jump off and on the Bandwagon more than any fans in the country. Chargers fans were almost nonexistant till Schotts came along, and now they all act like they've done something. Even Obama is a Pitt Bandwagon fan..what a POS! Even gave Owner Rooney the embassadorship to Ireland! How is that for fan suck-up?

Bronco Warrior
11-05-2009, 01:09 PM
LAst time I saw a Broncos game at Mile High it was still "Mile High" and the venders were charging peeps in opponants gear double for beer etc lol!

ak1971
11-05-2009, 01:19 PM
I need to take a crap

Hogan11
11-05-2009, 01:52 PM
I'd biatch about too many visitor fans, but then I remember I go to away games myself.

RMT
11-05-2009, 02:09 PM
I'd biatch about too many visitor fans, but then I remember I go to away games myself.

there's a huge difference between having away fans at the game and having so many fans of the opposing team infiltrate a stadium that it dilutes the home field advantage.

i was at the AFC title game in 2005. that was a disgrace to see so many steelers' fans there at a home playoff game. it was disgusting.

Hogan11
11-05-2009, 04:36 PM
there's a huge difference between having away fans at the game and having so many fans of the opposing team infiltrate a stadium that it dilutes the home field advantage.

Oh.....I've been to too many games in San Diego I guess, I thought that was the norm Ha!

Circle Orange
11-05-2009, 05:51 PM
yeah, there is a bright idea. Then you will have the Broncos fans stay away too. Try not to be a moron. It can make all of us look bad.
There wont be close to 40% as many season tickets held onto their seats and are going on a Monday Night. I bet there will be way less than the AFC Championship game.

they tried the stabbing stuff at the Murph, but it didn't work. The team wears powder blue now. 8')

azbroncfan
11-05-2009, 07:28 PM
I am so close on season tix I am starting to taste it, 4,101 as of yesterday

I was 6,505 or something in April

How do you check the list?

RMT
11-05-2009, 07:33 PM
How do you check the list?

call the Broncos Ticket office

Circle Orange
11-05-2009, 08:22 PM

LOL, Squealer fans are fat and loud, but if you pretend to have a gun in your jacket they'll back off.

Archer81
11-05-2009, 08:33 PM

If Denver whips Pittsburgh, you could always yell:

"You fixed my TV, now GO!"

:Broncos:

TailgateNut
11-06-2009, 06:47 AM
LAst time I saw a Broncos game at Mile High it was still "Mile High" and the venders were charging peeps in opponants gear double for beer etc lol!

You are so FOS.

One of the worst newbs on the block.

TailgateNut
11-06-2009, 06:50 AM

i was at the AFC title game in 2005. that was a disgrace to see so many steelers' fans there at a home playoff game. it was disgusting.

It's called greed and thanks to Lois Tochtrop the "pro-scalping" law passed which mandated that the Broncos allow the ticket holder to re-sell over face value.

....and yes....I was there also...and pissed about the ****ing yellow snot rags.

wolf754life
11-10-2009, 08:21 AM
it was bad last night, really bad, they were everywhere, heinz field west...

Hercules Rockefeller
11-10-2009, 09:40 AM
it was bad last night, really bad, they were everywhere, heinz field west...

Bull****. They were no where near the AFCC game level and the Cowboys represented far better, probably more Pats fans too. The towels make it look like there were more people there than there was. For all the whining by people here leading up to the game about what their super secret inside sources were telling them, I was disappointed by their turnout.

Man-Goblin
11-10-2009, 11:06 AM
It didn't look that bad on TV...at all.

Karenin
11-10-2009, 11:14 AM
It was 10% steelers' fans, tops. You embarrassed yourself with this thread, stop trying to pretend you were right.

azbroncfan
11-10-2009, 11:19 AM
It was the worst invasion I have seen by opposing fans other than the Arizona Cardinal games.

bronco militia
11-10-2009, 11:26 AM
It was 10% steelers' fans, tops. You embarrassed yourself with this thread, stop trying to pretend you were right.

10%? no way

it was somwhere between 60/40...70/30

IMO there were more steeler fans this time compared 2005

RMT
11-10-2009, 11:31 AM
It's called greed and thanks to Lois Tochtrop the "pro-scalping" law passed which mandated that the Broncos allow the ticket holder to re-sell over face value.

....and yes....I was there also...and pissed about the ****ing yellow snot rags.

it was a bunch of shi+ ... i'm making a point from now on of reporting ANY "obscene" behavior by opposing fans at home Broncos' games. then perhaps once fans start losing their "rights" then maybe we'll see the "rights" go to REAL fans.

whenever i sell my tickets i ALWAYS make sure they go to Broncos' fans - period.

the "fans" who sold their tickets to steelers' fans are traitors in my eyes and don't deserve to have their tickets anymore. it is a PRIVILEGE to be a season ticketholder.

bronco militia
11-10-2009, 11:35 AM
http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/prime-time.gif

Peoples Champ
11-10-2009, 11:37 AM
It didn't look that bad on TV...at all.

I agree, looked 80% orange and blue on TV

MaloCS
11-10-2009, 11:55 AM
You guys are forgetting one thing... "It's a business". If this is the case then what do businesses have? They have customers, not fans. Sports teams have fans, businesses have customers.

As a long time Broncos season ticket holder (since 1970) I feel slighted from all of Pat Bowlen's lies. First he told us that the new stadium would not sell the naming rights -- LIE. Second, he told use (via certified letter) that our new seats would be the same if not better in the new stadium -- LIE. We went from the 20 yard line to the back corner of the end zone, a 30 yard difference.

Bowlen runs his team like a business so he should expect his fans to react like customers. As a customer I expect a return in value for my dollar, I expect great customer service and I reserve the right to not spend any money and resell my investment if I so choose.

Long gone are the days where NFL teams were a cornerstone of the community. All they are today is a business looking to turn a fast buck so Bowlen and the Broncos shouldn't be surprised when the stadium has just as many visiting customers as home customers.

RMT
11-10-2009, 11:59 AM
You guys are forgetting one thing... "It's a business". If this is the case then what do businesses have? They have customers, not fans. Sports teams have fans, businesses have customers.

As a long time Broncos season ticket holder (since 1970) I feel slighted from all of Pat Bowlen's lies. First he told us that the new stadium would not sell the naming rights -- LIE. Second, he told use (via certified letter) that our new seats would be the same if not better in the new stadium -- LIE. We went from the 20 yard line to the back corner of the end zone, a 30 yard difference.

Bowlen runs his team like a business so he should expect his fans to react like customers. As a customer I expect a return in value for my dollar, I expect great customer service and I reserve the right to not spend any money and resell my investment if I so choose.

Long gone are the days where NFL teams were a cornerstone of the community. All they are today is a business looking to turn a fast buck so Bowlen and the Broncos shouldn't be surprised when the stadium has just as many visiting customers as home customers.

no one is objecting to people selling their tickets - it's WHO they sell their tickets to that's the issue.

selling to a steelers/cowboys fan is akin (in my book anyway) to giving someone the right to rape your sister because they were willing to pay more $$$ for the act than family members were willing to ante up to pay the bribe to protect her. and then the rest of us who are powerless to prevent it get to sit and watch it happen ... yeah, there a lot of us who are ****ing pissed and we have every right to be.

yeah, that's exactly how i feel.

Hercules Rockefeller
11-10-2009, 12:22 PM
10%? no way

it was somwhere between 60/40...70/30

IMO there were more steeler fans this time compared 2005

No way. The stadium wasn't even 30% Cowboys fans and they far outnumbered what the Steelers brought last night.

bronco militia
11-10-2009, 12:25 PM
No way. The stadium wasn't even 30% Cowboys fans and they far outnumbered what the Steelers brought last night.

I forgot my counter at home...:clown:

10% is not a sane estimate

kappys
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Denver, particularly in the winter, is a fun place to visit. There will always be fans willing to travel for a Denver weekend, get in some skiing, catch their team in the game(for more or less the same price as seeing them at home), then fly back.

Hercules Rockefeller
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
I forgot my counter at home...:clown:

10% is not a sane estimate

It's not that far off though, 15% is probably close and 20% is too high.

bronco militia
11-10-2009, 12:29 PM
It's not that far off though, 15% is probably close and 20% is too high.

I'll stick with my estimate, than you very much.

either way, it sucked balls to have to witness it again

Peoples Champ
11-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Denver, particularly in the winter, is a fun place to visit. There will always be fans willing to travel for a Denver weekend, get in some skiing, catch their team in the game(for more or less the same price as seeing them at home), then fly back.

Ya I bet you dont see steelers fans wanting to go to cities like Oakland or detroit.

oubronco
11-10-2009, 01:02 PM

LOL Truth be told

MaloCS
11-10-2009, 01:48 PM
no one is objecting to people selling their tickets - it's WHO they sell their tickets to that's the issue.

selling to a steelers/cowboys fan is akin (in my book anyway) to giving someone the right to rape your sister because they were willing to pay more $$$ for the act than family members were willing to ante up to pay the bribe to protect her. and then the rest of us who are powerless to prevent it get to sit and watch it happen ... yeah, there a lot of us who are ****ing pissed and we have every right to be.

yeah, that's exactly how i feel.

You're still basing your opinion off of an antiquated ideology, that we're fans instead of customers. If the NFL is "a business" then we're customers. Just like Microsoft, Qwest, Nike, Verizon, etc must win my patronage with quality products and services the business of the NFL must win my patronage with quality products and services as well.

In the NFL, quality products and serices equates to winning and championships. If they don't deliver then I should be able to demand a refund, after all if the Nike shoes I buy fall apart I can get my money back.

Business is business.

BBB1980
11-10-2009, 04:21 PM
They are great fans iam sure alot of them will show up.

Yes a lot of them did show up. Great Fans is a questionable statement. Most of the ones around us were pure A-holes.

I am disgusted by the SO CALLED Season Ticket holders who did sell out.

If you really are not a fan of the team, do us real fans a favor give up your tickets and that way I can improve my seat and my prioroty number. I like to go to games and cheer the team on with fans of the Denver Broncos, not 20 thousand or more from the other City.

BTW it was also digusting how many of those yellow toting Towel waiving morons had pre-gram field passes.

RMT
11-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Yes a lot of them did show up. Great Fans is a questionable statement. 'Most of the ones around us were pure A-holes. ' QFT!!!

I am disgusted by the SO CALLED Season Ticket holders who did sell out.

If you really are not a fan of the team, do us real fans a favor give up your tickets and that way I can improve my seat and my prioroty number. I like to go to games and cheer the team on with fans of the Denver Broncos, not 20 thousand or more from the other City.

BTW it was also digusting how many of those yellow toting Towel waiving morons had pre-gram field passes.

since when have you ever been around fans from EITHER coast that are NOT A-holes?

i, too, was disgusted by the season ticketholder "fans" who sold out the team AND their fellow LOYAL season ticketholders just to make a quick $$$.

i called the Broncos today to express my disgust about all of the steelers' fans - their hands are tied, which is why from now on i am going to go OUT OF MY WAY to report ANYTHING and EVERYTHING remotely "obscene" committed by OPPOSING fans. i would LOVE to see some of the people who betrayed the team and fellow fans - LOSE THEIR RIGHTS!!!

once that starts happening perhaps people will think twice about selling to opposing fans.

maybe we should start a thread listing all of the seats in our areas where fans SOLD OUT the Broncos by selling to opposing fans. i know that when i show up at the chargers' game i will be voicing my displeasure to the fans around us who sold their tix to steelers fans. and if they don't like it ... guess what, time to text the team and report them for their first "misconduct" offense. well, actually 2nd - their 1st was selling tix to opposing fans.

Broncotilldeath
11-10-2009, 07:52 PM

Really embarrassing.

ak1971
11-10-2009, 08:14 PM
since when have you ever been around fans from EITHER coast that are NOT A-holes?

i, too, was disgusted by the season ticketholder "fans" who sold out the team AND their fellow LOYAL season ticketholders just to make a quick $$$.

i called the Broncos today to express my disgust about all of the steelers' fans - their hands are tied, which is why from now on i am going to go OUT OF MY WAY to report ANYTHING and EVERYTHING remotely "obscene" committed by OPPOSING fans. i would LOVE to see some of the people who betrayed the team and fellow fans - LOSE THEIR RIGHTS!!!

once that starts happening perhaps people will think twice about selling to opposing fans.

maybe we should start a thread listing all of the seats in our areas where fans SOLD OUT the Broncos by selling to opposing fans. i know that when i show up at the chargers' game i will be voicing my displeasure to the fans around us who sold their tix to steelers fans. and if they don't like it ... guess what, time to text the team and report them for their first "misconduct" offense. well, actually 2nd - their 1st was selling tix to opposing fans.

yawn...

KCStud
11-10-2009, 09:55 PM
MNF at home with a team that is 6-1 and about 40% of the stadium is yellow?

What an embarrassment of a fan base. KC and CLE fans have more fans in their stands than Denver did monday, and that's with their teams in bad situations.

ak1971
11-10-2009, 10:15 PM
who gives a ****..its an ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS. You think the Broncos or any other franchise gives two ****s who they sell tickets to?

hambone13
11-10-2009, 10:34 PM
You're still basing your opinion off of an antiquated ideology, that we're fans instead of customers. If the NFL is "a business" then we're customers. Just like Microsoft, Qwest, Nike, Verizon, etc must win my patronage with quality products and services the business of the NFL must win my patronage with quality products and services as well.

In the NFL, quality products and serices equates to winning and championships. If they don't deliver then I should be able to demand a refund, after all if the Nike shoes I buy fall apart I can get my money back.

Business is business.

You're really dumb

RMT
11-10-2009, 10:56 PM
who gives a ****..its an ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS. You think the Broncos or any other franchise gives two ****s who they sell tickets to?

they sure do - confirmed by the ticket office today without ME soliciting any kind of response.

they sell out every game so the Broncos only benefit is if the people they sold the tickets to are TRUE fans and ensure that incidents like yesterdays with the excessive number of steelers' fans does NOT happen.

the rep i spoke with was very adamant and long-winded about her position and that of the team ... need the number?

ak1971
11-11-2009, 05:26 AM
they sure do - confirmed by the ticket office today without ME soliciting any kind of response.

they sell out every game so the Broncos only benefit is if the people they sold the tickets to are TRUE fans and ensure that incidents like yesterdays with the excessive number of steelers' fans does NOT happen.

the rep i spoke with was very adamant and long-winded about her position and that of the team ... need the number?

sure..the ticket rep who gets paid $8/hr. and will tell you whatever to keep you happy. I'm pretty sure managment... only care that the seats are full and t shirts/beers are sold.

Yeah...so tell me how are they going to find out who is a 'TRUE' fan? Blood tests, urine tests?

'We feel for our loyal fans on this issue," said Joe Ellis, the Broncos' chief operating officer. "But frankly there's nothing we can do about it. Our ability to control that is nonexistent and would be illegal to do so." ....Denver Post

dumpy
11-11-2009, 06:18 AM

What an embarrassment of a fan base. KC and CLE fans have more fans in their stands than Denver did monday, and that's with their teams in bad situations.

It was not 40% squeeler fans. If you think Camarohead doesn't have the same issue look at the last time Green Bay played there or wait until Dec 6.

chazoe60
11-11-2009, 06:29 AM

KC is usually empty by the start of the third quarter. Is there some kind of "get your Mullet trimmed for half price" deal in KC around noon or what? That would clear out about 2/3 of KC fans.

RMT
11-11-2009, 06:55 AM
sure..the ticket rep who gets paid $8/hr. and will tell you whatever to keep you happy. I'm pretty sure managment... only care that the seats are full and t shirts/beers are sold.

Yeah...so tell me how are they going to find out who is a 'TRUE' fan? Blood tests, urine tests?

'We feel for our loyal fans on this issue," said Joe Ellis, the Broncos' chief operating officer. "But frankly there's nothing we can do about it. Our ability to control that is nonexistent and would be illegal to do so." ....Denver Post

so, you are saying that someone earning $8/hour who works for the organization is too stupid to have an opinion of her own or be able to be competent enough to represent the organization?

that is one of the dumbest comments i've seen in weeks ... have you been consorting with lex or rastaman?

as for "true" fans - that's pretty easy to sort at Broncos' games. they are the ones who sold their tickets to opposing fans, which, by your defensive posts indicates you may fall into that category.

ak1971
11-11-2009, 07:05 AM
so, you are saying that someone earning $8/hour who works for the organization is too stupid to have an opinion of her own or be able to be competent enough to represent the organization?

that is one of the dumbest comments i've seen in weeks ... have you been consorting with lex or rastaman?

as for "true" fans - that's pretty easy to sort at Broncos' games. they are the ones who sold their tickets to opposing fans, which, by your defensive posts indicates you may fall into that category.

Listen, I know its pretty ****ty to have a bunch of opposing fans in the stadium, but I dont think its as bad as people want to put on..(actually I think it makes the game time experience that much more fun when you can give each other some good natured ****)

What I am trying to get at, is that if someone wants to sell thier tickets its thier own perogative, who they sell them to. As for my tickets, no I dont sell them to opposing fans, if you know where I sit, no opposing fan in thier right mind would want to sit there.