PDA

View Full Version : Schefter: Chiefs claim Chris Chambers

scorpio
11-03-2009, 02:04 PM
http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/5402215150

Filed to ESPN: The Kansas City Chiefs claimed WR Chris Chambers on waivers. So he's staying in the AFC West.

missingnumber7
11-03-2009, 02:08 PM
No supprise they like to pick up garbage recievers that like to quit or no one wants...ie Eddie Kennison

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-03-2009, 02:15 PM
L

o

l

Bronco Rob
11-03-2009, 02:20 PM
2.4 MILLION!

:giggle:

bowtown
11-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious! Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

Baba Booey
11-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Bahahaha

Rohirrim
11-03-2009, 02:32 PM
I wonder what it must feel like to get waived by one team and then picked up by the Chiefs?

Doggcow
11-03-2009, 02:35 PM
I wonder what it must feel like to get waived by one team and then picked up by the Chiefs?

I'd rather be washed up and get paid 2.4 mil by the chiefs than be washed up and maybe get 1 mil on another mediocre team.

chadta
11-03-2009, 02:51 PM
awesome we get to play him 3 times this year

Doggcow
11-03-2009, 02:52 PM
awesome we get to play him 3 times this year

ROFL, Good call!

loborugger
11-03-2009, 03:21 PM
These are the only times Bob is welcome to post in a thread. Oh, jelly-donut, come tell us what you think.

gtown
11-03-2009, 03:23 PM
I'd rather be washed up and get paid 2.4 mil by the chiefs than be washed up and maybe get 1 mil on another mediocre team.

I'd rather wash up on a beach unconscious than play for KC.

Bronco Warrior
11-03-2009, 04:34 PM
I'd rather wash up on a beach unconscious than play for KC.

I would rather be washed up and Beat unconscious than Gay for KC!!:thumbs:

There I fixed it for you!!

kappys
11-03-2009, 05:35 PM
These are the only times Bob is welcome to post in a thread. Oh, jelly-donut, come tell us what you think.

Watch out you might get an official Brandon Marshall versus Chris Chambers thread

Mogulseeker
11-03-2009, 06:14 PM

I'd rather be getting 1mil on a mediocre team than sitting in an office all day pulling 40k like my military days.

Bob's your Information Minister
11-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Oh Chaaaaaaaaamp...

Bronx33
11-03-2009, 06:31 PM
3rd place in the AFC west is now secured.

BossChief
11-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Im just hoping this guy does this in a couple games:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEKlzwi_G5Y

In all truth, he is likely our starting #2 (sad huh) and moves Wade to the slot. We got plenty of cash to spend, we are below the salary cap floor, so we dont care about the cash if he can do something for us more than what we had.

Hopefully he can be our next Kennison. I'm not holding my breath.

Bronco Rob
11-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Im just hoping this guy does this in a couple games:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEKlzwi_G5Y

In all truth, he is likely our starting #2 (sad huh) and moves Wade to the slot. We got plenty of cash to spend, we are below the salary cap floor, so we dont care about the cash if he can do something for us more than what we had.

Hopefully he can be our next Kennison. I'm not holding my breath.

Next Eddie Quittison? More like next Armani Toomer or Ashlie Leile.

Just sayin'

boltaneer
11-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Chambers couldn't catch a cold this season. Maybe a change of scenery will do him good but in the end, whatever. He's not going to turn the Chiefs into a contender.

Bronco Rob
11-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Chambers couldn't catch a cold this season. Maybe a change of scenery will do him good but in the end, whatever. He's not going to turn the Chiefs into a contender.

He goes from driving a Ferrari in SD to a Yugo in KC. Just ask Matt "Where have you gone Moss & Welker" Cassel.....

Hilarious!

Karenin
11-03-2009, 07:46 PM
I wouldn't exactly compare SD to a Ferrari. Maybe a Camry or something.

Bronco Rob
11-03-2009, 07:48 PM
I wouldn't exactly compare SD to a Ferrari. Maybe a Camry or something.

Well I meant it more in a "in comparison" to the pathetic cheef offense.

:thumbs:

Hogan11
11-03-2009, 09:02 PM

Probably about the same as playing in the UFL

boltaneer
11-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Sounds like Chambers should call up Brandon Marshall for some advice. Have fun in KC, Chris!

http://theybf.com/index.php/2009/06/12/nfl-baby-mama-drama/

Some chicks just take the groupiedom a bit too far. San Diego Chargerís wide receiver Chris Chambers has a stalker possible baby mama. No, we donít know who the hell Chris Chambers is, but this story was too good to pass up:

Chrisí long time mistress Stacey Bernice has supposedly lied about being pregnant with his baby and has been stalking Chris and his wife. He had to take out a temporary restraining order recently. We looked up Staceyís record and for a 27 year old, homegirl has a rap sheet of domestic violence, battery, and foolishness when it comes to Chris.

Hereís the lowdown on the drama we were sent:

Stacey Saunders has relentlessly harassed and threatened Chambersí wife, sister and mother-in-law for the last 3 months through vulgar and explicit emails, text messages and phone calls/ voicemail messages. Included in these messages are repulsive comments about Chambersí own 2 year old son and wife who have been together 11 years and married for nearly 3 years. Mrs. Chambers currently has a case against the woman. Mrs. Chambers also reached out to the media for help in obtaining an order of protection against this woman. Mrs. Chambers has also been forced to upgrade the security system on their home and hire private security to sit outside the home after Stacey Saunders threatened to show up. According to sources, Chambers continued to pursue a relationship with this woman despite her threats and harassment to his family. Only recently has Chambers signed a request for a permanent restraining order against Stacey Saunders after she repeatedly called the Chargersí practice facility making derogatory comments about Chambers. She even threatens to reveal information about Chambersí private life on the internet if he does not comply with her financial demands.

Stacey Saunders also claims to have given birth to a child fathered by Chambers in November 2008 insisting that it died at 2 months old. A private investigator found, however, that no birth or death certificate exists for the alleged child confirming that Saunders faked an entire pregnancy, birth, and death for the nonexistent child. Chambersí had never seen the alleged child. Stacey Saunders alleges that she is once again pregnant by Chambers, but sources speculate that this is a false pregnancy also. She also claims to have been a dental hygenist, but there is no record of her ever having a dental hygenist license in the state of Florida.

When will these dudes learnÖ

Archer81
11-04-2009, 12:33 AM
I would rather be washed up and Beat unconscious than Gay for KC!!:thumbs:

There I fixed it for you!!

Something wrong with being gay?

:Broncos:

pootz22
11-04-2009, 04:36 AM
He could have gotten much more with the Raiders, say $10M.

GeniusatWork
11-04-2009, 05:28 AM
No supprise they like to pick up garbage recievers that like to quit or no one wants...ie Eddie Kennison

Kennison? What was wrong with Kennison? KC got a lot of mileage out of him.

The Joker
11-04-2009, 06:35 AM
He's not going to turn the Chiefs into a contender.

They could sign Jerry Rice, Marvin Harrison and Steve Largent in their primes and they'd still win 4 games this year, max.

They need an O-Line in the worst kind of way, Cassel has actually done a good job with the **** he's had to work with there IMO.

missingnumber7
11-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Kennison? What was wrong with Kennison? KC got a lot of mileage out of him.

Dude QUIT...and then went to a rival...and your asking whats wrong with Kennison...giving up on your team is a load of crap...and for the milage out of him they got what did it get them?

missingnumber7
11-04-2009, 08:52 AM
They could sign Jerry Rice, Marvin Harrison and Steve Largent in their primes and they'd still win 4 games this year, max.

They need an O-Line in the worst kind of way, Cassel has actually done a good job with the **** he's had to work with there IMO.

I heard that Edge was available too.

Karenin
11-04-2009, 09:35 AM
I heard that Edge was available too.

He's probably better than LJ at this point

Rohirrim
11-04-2009, 10:27 AM

God will smite thee.

Br0nc0Buster
11-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Heres a funny stat:

Chris Chambers has only been on the team for a week yet he is the only Chief to win at arrowhead this year

JJJ
11-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Suggestion. Have Chambers introduce his girlfriend to LJ.

HorseHead
11-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Chambers had a stalker in San Diego, he hit it once, behind his wife's back, and the chick started freaking out on him and his family. Thus his play suffered dramtaically...

Bronco Warrior
11-05-2009, 12:43 PM

Well Yes! If you are Gay for KC!!! ROFL LOL ROFL!