PDA

View Full Version : Cutler loses his composure... again

Williams
11-03-2009, 12:18 AM
At the end of yesterday's Chi/Cle game, Cutler walked over to the Browns sideline to talk **** to a Browns coach. Its his fourth year in the league... this kid's never gonna grow up. I'm forever grateful to Josh McD for getting the wheels in motion to dump this emo pansy.

See end of the video linked...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009110102/2009/REG8/browns@bears#tab:watch

Taco John
11-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Meh. Rob Ryan is walking onto the field instigating it.

More interesting is that video of Matt Forte breaking out of his slump. It would be nice if we could get Knowshon Moreno looking like that? Those were some damn fine runs!

bpc
11-03-2009, 01:00 AM
Knowshon isn't nearly as explosive as Forte is, as much as I hate to say it. Hopefully it changes in the future. He's gotta go do some squats.

Archer81
11-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Forte and Moreno have nearly identical numbers...or am I missing something?

:Broncos:

Williams
11-03-2009, 01:16 AM

More interesting is that video of Matt Forte breaking out of his slump. It would be nice if we could get Knowshon Moreno looking like that? Those were some damn fine runs!

Moreno will have a big-time game at some point this season. He's definitely shown flashes. Keep in mind though, Buck is getting a good number of carries here while Forte is Chicago's feature back.

The thing with Cutler though, is more about this is becoming his MO. With the mopey attitude, bitching at refs, throwing teammates under the bus, and frequent bickering with opponents... he's quickly trading in his "young talented QB with a rocket arm" rep for "the dickhead QB that throws all the interceptions." I'm just glad its not our problem anymore.

Popps
11-03-2009, 01:32 AM

No, you're not missing anything.

Despite being a rotation back, Moreno has more yardage and a better YPC than Forte.

Some people are going to knob-gob on Forte around here because he's a Bear, and Cutler is a Bear... so you've got the whole Jay-Gay connection working.

Moreno is a rookie, and outperforming Forte despite less carries and less experience.

So, no... you're not missing anything.

Bob's your Information Minister
11-03-2009, 01:43 AM
That's called livin,' son.

Spit in the enemy's eye and taste his tears.

BroncoDoug
11-03-2009, 01:57 AM
Why didn't that defender just catch the ball? Maybe Ryan was yelling at him that he threw it too hard for his guys to catch it... i mean with his rocket arm and everything..

Taco John
11-03-2009, 02:27 AM

Forte has struggled all season long, but this weekend had a breakout game. Of course, it came against Cleveland, but still. A two touchdown game is a two touchdown game.

Our running game is missing that explosiveness. We're in week 8 and we've had 4 rushing touchdowns all season, and people want to pin our offensive troubles on Kyle Orton.

Four rushing touchdowns. Tied with Oakland. Four.

Read it and weep (http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?offensiveStatisticCategory=RUSHING&season=2009&seasonType=REG&d-447263-o=2&conference=ALL&tabSeq=2&role=TM&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=RUSHING_TOUCHDOWNS&d-447263-n=1)

Taco John
11-03-2009, 02:28 AM

Despite being a rotation back, Moreno has more yardage and a better YPC than Forte.

Some people are going to knob-gob on Forte around here because he's a Bear, and Cutler is a Bear... so you've got the whole Jay-Gay connection working.

Moreno is a rookie, and outperforming Forte despite less carries and less experience.

Haha! That's it!

Taco John
11-03-2009, 02:35 AM
Want to know who had 5 rushing touchdowns in 5 games as a starter last year? (http://www.nfl.com/players/peytonhillis/gamelogs?id=HIL734134&season=2008)

Yeah, I know - he's his own worst enemy. But I wanted to put that 4 TD number in perspective and show you what I'm talking about with regards to our current running production.

errand
11-03-2009, 02:49 AM
Knowshon isn't nearly as explosive as Forte is, as much as I hate to say it. Hopefully it changes in the future. He's gotta go do some squats.

yeah, and Kyle Orton can't throw deep...whatever dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QMkZiSt-xw&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkhcewfLf-Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFtszXrC0R0

I find it amazing that alot of the Gay for Jay guys talk about his potential, and then fail to notice this Moreno kid's potential to be something special.

The only knock on him is he's got 3 fumbles already this season...however that one he had vs Ravens was understandable..Ed Reed got there almost immediately, and hit him as he was turning aorund to run.

azbroncfan
11-03-2009, 04:36 AM
Forte has struggled all season long, but this weekend had a breakout game. Of course, it came against Cleveland, but still. A two touchdown game is a two touchdown game.

Our running game is missing that explosiveness. We're in week 8 and we've had 4 rushing touchdowns all season, and people want to pin our offensive troubles on Kyle Orton.

Four rushing touchdowns. Tied with Oakland. Four.

Read it and weep (http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?offensiveStatisticCategory=RUSHING&season=2009&seasonType=REG&d-447263-o=2&conference=ALL&tabSeq=2&role=TM&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=RUSHING_TOUCHDOWNS&d-447263-n=1)

It is funny now that people pay a lot of attention to Chicago now. To me it looked like Ryan was pissed they were passing late in the game with the game already over.

Que
11-03-2009, 05:33 AM
The obvious: unless Knowshon starts holding on to the ball he will never get the chance to have a breakout game. He didnt have this problem in college so that gives me hope

barryr
11-03-2009, 05:52 AM
The Bears were probably just trying to help pad Cutler's stats. I see he threw another pick by the way.

BroncoInferno
11-03-2009, 06:02 AM
Want to know who had 5 rushing touchdowns in 5 games as a starter last year? (http://www.nfl.com/players/peytonhillis/gamelogs?id=HIL734134&season=2008)

Yeah, I know - he's his own worst enemy. But I wanted to put that 4 TD number in perspective and show you what I'm talking about with regards to our current running production.

The Hillis nob-bobbng is cute, but our current problems in the run game are blocking related...it's not a RB issue. Hillis wouldn't be any better.

I agree with your overall premise, however, which is that the running game really has only been decent this season. We have yet to really see any big plays out of the running game. Knowshon has been OK so far, but when you invest a top 15 pick in a RB, you expect a few more big plays than we've seen. REally, we haven't seen any. You can see the flashes of talent, though, so I think he'll get it turned around. The biggest problem with the run game has been interior blocking. Josh is trying to incorporate more tradiitional blocking techniques into the reportiore, and it may be a case of trying to pound a round peg into a square hole. We may not have the personnel right now the block the way he wants us to.

In any case, the lack of a running game yesterday allowed the D to tee off on Orton, who did not have any time at all to test the Ravens downfield (this is what most are blaming yesterday on...lack of a deep ball; nevermind the fact that there was rarely any time for deep patterns to develop).

GoBroncos DownUnder
11-03-2009, 06:11 AM
I think Rob Ryan and Cutler should have a "douche off"!

Both are classless, both have been FIRED/TRADED for doing dumb crap, maybe they could be BFFs?!?!

chazoe60
11-03-2009, 06:18 AM
Does Cutler's helmet have two chinstraps?

400HZ
11-03-2009, 06:24 AM
Jay was clearly a victim in all of it, you morons. :sunshine:

Taco John
11-03-2009, 07:37 AM
I find it amazing that alot of the Gay for Jay guys talk about his potential, and then fail to notice this Moreno kid's potential to be something special.

I think Moreno has all the potential in the world. But so far, that potential hasn't brought offense much by way of points. I don't think it's out of bounds or overly negative to observe this fact.

bronco militia
11-03-2009, 07:38 AM
composure?!?! you mean he stopped frowning to yell at the browns sideline?

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/philip-rivers-lip.jpg

Kaylore
11-03-2009, 07:48 AM
No that's not what was happening, actually. Cutler went over and started talking crap to Ryan and THEN he started walking on the field. I'm not a fan of the Ryans. They're overrated dickheads. But that doesn't mean Cutler is proving he is also a world class dickhead in his own right.

Meck77
11-03-2009, 07:54 AM
Taco making excuses for another average at best QB with an attitude problem. Where have we seen that before? Check that. Griese was just a p***Y with no leadership skills. His attitude wasn't that bad unless we were losing then he'd sulk on the sidelines like a b**** that he was.

2009 Denver Broncos. "Winning ugly" like 2005!

BroncoInferno
11-03-2009, 07:55 AM
No that's not what was happening, actually. Cutler went over and started talking crap to Ryan and THEN he started walking on the field. I'm not a fan of the Ryans. They're overrated dickheads. But that doesn't mean Cutler is proving he is also a world class dickhead in his own right.

It was particularly odd given what a mediocre game Cutler had. What did he have **** to talk about?

Taco John
11-03-2009, 08:34 AM
I actually don't care about Cutler. You'll notice that I tried to change the subject to something worth talking about: our own running game.

But I understand that Cutler is like a flame for the moths, and people can't resist themselves.

Gort
11-03-2009, 09:09 AM
Moreno will have a big-time game at some point this season. He's definitely shown flashes. Keep in mind though, Buck is getting a good number of carries here while Forte is Chicago's feature back.

The thing with Cutler though, is more about this is becoming his MO. With the mopey attitude, b****ing at refs, throwing teammates under the bus, and frequent bickering with opponents... he's quickly trading in his "young talented QB with a rocket arm" rep for "the dickhead QB that throws all the interceptions." I'm just glad its not our problem anymore.

he's Jeff George version 2.0

all of the signs are there for anyone willing to look at him without rose colored glasses.

HEAV
11-03-2009, 09:50 AM
I actually don't care about Cutler. You'll notice that I tried to change the subject to something worth talking about: our own running game.

But I understand that Cutler is like a flame for the moths, and people can't resist themselves.

Yet you defended his actions and spun the thread into a Forte vs Moreno topic...:welcome:

Popps
11-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Forte has struggled all season long, but this weekend had a breakout game. ]

:spit:

90 yards.

Someone call the Hall of Fame. Matt Forte had a "breakout" 90 yard game! (Against the worst run D in football.)

Yep, 3.4 yards per carry, folks. It's like he was channeling Walter Payton!

Honestly, dude... could you just occasionally get something right, just to throw us off-guard?

Popps
11-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Yet you defended his actions and spun the thread into a Forte vs Moreno topic...:welcome:

Which also ended in a heaping bowl of fail.

I know... I got caught being a hypocrite...

I'll profess my love for Forte and rag on Moreno! Forte is awesome and Moreno sucks! Oh, wait.... whoops!

:rofl:

Taco John
11-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Yards?

You understand that the point of offense is scoring, right? He had a two touchdown game. That's half the touchdown production our entire runningback squad has turned in all year.

You're a crack up!

Taco John
11-03-2009, 10:10 PM
I don't think Moreno sucks. But so far, he hasn't had a nose for the endzone. He needs to step up and take some of the pressure off Kyle.

Popps
11-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Yards?

You understand that the point of offense is scoring, right? He had a two touchdown game. That's half the touchdown production our entire runningback squad has turned in all year.

You're a crack up!

Dude, I'm sorry you can't figure this stuff out. Honestly, I really am. This many years, and you think a 90 yard game is a "break-out" because a dude found the endzone twice against the ****tiest run D in football.

But, don't let the facts stand in the way of you professing your love for Cutler's Bears while you **** on our players.

Popps
11-03-2009, 10:21 PM
I don't think Moreno sucks. But so far, he hasn't had a nose for the endzone. He needs to step up and take some of the pressure off Kyle.

Matt Forte total TDs in 2009 - 3 (2 against Cleveland.)

Knowshon Moreno total TDs in 2009 3.

Wow, what a surprise! Taco stepped in **** again!

So, let's recap...

Matt Forte has the same TDs and less yards per carry, but he's "helping his QB win" games. (ROFL! )

Moreno has a better YPC average and the same TDs, and he's trash.

Nose for the endzone.

LOL

You rule, man. Seriously. It's almost like you do it to entertain me, at this point. Maybe you do.

Florida_Bronco
11-03-2009, 10:34 PM

So, let's recap...

Matt Forte has the same TDs and less yards per carry, but he's "helping his QB win" games. (ROFL! )

Nose for the endzone.

LOL

You rule, man. Seriously. It's almost like you do it to entertain me, at this point. Maybe you do.

Sorry Taco, but, Popps earned this one.

http://titebeat.com/images/slap.gif

Taco John
11-03-2009, 10:48 PM

That's why I called it a breakout game. Forte has been struggling all season. Then he came out and had a two touchdown performance, and pulled his team out of a game they would probably have otherwise lost.

We're not getting that out of our running game. We are struggling to convert on third downs and find the endzone.

But your hysterics are good for traffic. So keep at it.

Dagmar
11-03-2009, 10:49 PM

So, let's recap...

Nose for the endzone.

LOL

https://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/catalog/pwned.jpg

Vegas_Bronco
11-03-2009, 10:51 PM
Moreno hasn't shown me anything truly amazing yet...hopefully that changes. He got slapped around by Ed Reed....who owned the look of satisfaction.

Taco John
11-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Matt Forte hasn't been helping his team win games this season. He finally showed up this past week with a two touchdown performance. If a two touchdown performance doesn't count as a break out game anymore, then I'm not sure what does.

Taco John
11-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Sorry Taco, but, Popps earned this one.

http://titebeat.com/images/slap.gif

That's fine. Whatever you want to say. At the end of the day, we've got 4 touchdowns from our running game at this point - tied with Oakland.

I'm not trying to point fingers at Knowshon Moreno. I'm just saying that for whatever reason our running game isn't providing our offense the balance that is needed to take the pressure off of Kyle Orton. That includes more than just Knowshon - though for a first rounder, he's not Matt Forte from last year. Orton could use that kind of production after a game like we had this past week.

A bunch of misconstrued hysterics by Popps isn't going to trump this point. Touchdowns are.

Kaylore
11-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Taco, two TD's and ninety yards against the second worst rush D in all of football is not a breakout game. It's more an indictment of the Browns than a sign that Forte has turned things around. One of those TD's was a goal-line play where he was basically pushed in. Did you watch the game? He hardly "dominated."

And I disagree that Moreno is a big problem. He'll get better. He's a rookie and he's still learning. He's not a guy that will rip off 30 yard runs. He's a "do everything very well" player who plays physical and can grind it out.

Taco John
11-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Taco, two TD's and ninety yards against the second worst rush D in all of football is not a breakout game.

It is when you've had the kind of season that Forte has had this year. Whether he can keep it up is another matter. But he had a fine game this last week. He made a difference.

And I disagree that Moreno is a big problem.

Who are you disagreeing with that he's a "big problem?"

It's impossible to have an intelligent discussion on this forum anymore. I make an observation based on the fact that we're struggling to find the endzone with our running game and that we're tied with Oakland among the bottom of the league, and everybody gets all defensive like there's nothing to see here.

Then the same people getting all emo here are going to go in the Orton thread and complain that people are attacking him, and that it's not his fault because he's not getting what he needs from his teammates.

I don't think Knowshon is a "big problem." I think he's been steady if not unspectacular at this point. That doesn't spell "big problem." Mike Anderson was steady but unspectacular. We got good production out of him. I think Knowshon has more talent than Mike Anderson. I'm looking forward to that talent maturing into Touchdowns.

This team needs rushing touchdowns if it's going to be a playoff contender. I have no idea what I've said that is so unreasonable.

Dagmar
11-03-2009, 11:15 PM
It is when you've had the kind of season that Forte has had this year. Whether he can keep it up is another matter. But he had a fine game this last week. He made a difference.

Against Cleveland.

Dagmar
11-03-2009, 11:16 PM

It's impossible to have an intelligent discussion on this forum anymore. I make an observation based on the fact that we're struggling to find the endzone with our running game and that we're tied with Oakland among the bottom of the league, and everybody gets all defensive like there's nothing to see here.

Then the same people getting all emo here are going to go in the Orton thread and complain that people are attacking him, and that it's not his fault because he's not getting what he needs from his teammates.

I don't think Knowshon is a "big problem." I think he's been steady if not unspectacular at this point. That doesn't spell "big problem." Mike Anderson was steady but unspectacular. We got good production out of him. I think Knowshon has more talent than Mike Anderson. I'm looking forward to that talent maturing into Touchdowns.

This team needs rushing touchdowns if it's going to be a playoff contender. I have no idea what I've said that is so unreasonable.

Speak to the boss, dollface.

broncocalijohn
11-03-2009, 11:17 PM

your rushing stats actually deserves its own thread. I know we have had problems in short yardage situations (TG we got some at least against the Ravens), but didnt realize the rushing for TD aspect. Start one up!

Taco John
11-03-2009, 11:21 PM
Against Cleveland.

Screw Matt Forte and screw Cleveland then. Ryan Moats just put up 3 TDs against the Bills this weekend on a day when Matt Schaub had two interceptions. None of this changes the fact that we're near the bottom of the league in scoring touchdowns in the running game, and that puts a tremendous amount of pressure on Kyle Orton.

Dagmar
11-03-2009, 11:24 PM
You're in a bad mood tonight boss...

Taco John
11-03-2009, 11:25 PM
your rushing stats actually deserves its own thread. I know we have had problems in short yardage situations (TG we got some at least against the Ravens), but didnt realize the rushing for TD aspect. Start one up!

No way. I've seen what happens when you dive into the stats and raise concerns that you have about weaknesses this team is showing. I don't want to rock the boat.

There's nothing wrong with this team that a good ass whooping on Pittsburgh wont fix.

Hulamau
11-03-2009, 11:27 PM

Not to mention Moreno having to run against much tougher defenses in his rookie year over all on less touches than Forte has faced. Gay Jay would have had 4 INTs against the same Ravens team in a run away laugher Sunday when he wasn't picking grass out of his teeth AND Forte would have been lucky to get 11 yards.

And mind you, Fortes 'big break out game' came against a quickly fading Cleveland team who played a lot better in the first few games of the season than they have the last four games.

Well see how he stacks up against tougher defenses in the weeks ahead. The Browns have a knack to make shiat turn to shinola ... for a week ... :flower:

Its called 'perspective' TJ....

broncocalijohn
11-03-2009, 11:30 PM
No way. I've seen what happens when you dive into the stats and raise concerns that you have about weaknesses this team is showing. I don't want to rock the boat.

There's nothing wrong with this team that a good ass whooping on Pittsburgh wont fix.

lol! You are correct. Wait until we beat the Steelers and we fail to score much running it in. Then it might be ok (unless we yell out you for being a debbie downer). Timing is everything around here.

Taco John
11-03-2009, 11:36 PM
The funny thing is, everybody pretty well universally agrees that Matt Forte's production has been crap this year, yet, Forte and Moreno have pretty much been tracking eachother. Their stats are nearly identical.

I think both players are valuable to their team and have more in them than they've been showing lately. But whether we get it out of Moreno or Buckhalter or whoever, we need more than we're getting from our running game.

I personally would like to see it out of Moreno, given his first round status and first round pay.

BroncoMan4ever
11-03-2009, 11:45 PM

he was running hard in Baltimore. the skill is there but he is thinking too much, his mind is too hung up on hanging onto the ball, not making a mistake, and it is causing him to play tentative instead of just doing what comes natural to him. he has the skill, he was the top rated back in this draft and seen as one of the best RB prospects of the last few years for a reason, and those reasons will show up soon

Taco John
11-03-2009, 11:48 PM
he was running hard in Baltimore. the skill is there but he is thinking too much, his mind is too hung up on hanging onto the ball, not making a mistake, and it is causing him to play tentative instead of just doing what comes natural to him. he has the skill, he was the top rated back in this draft and seen as one of the best RB prospects of the last few years for a reason, and those reasons will show up soon

THANK YOU!

Geez, that's all anyone really needed to say. This whole "if you question the stats, you're a traitor to the team" stuff is for the birds.

HEAV
11-04-2009, 12:06 AM

Again...how in the F did this turn into a Moreno Vs Forte thread?:rofl:

HEAV
11-04-2009, 12:11 AM
It's impossible to have an intelligent discussion on this forum anymore.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=75568

Sorry TJ, I had to do it! It was to tempt'n not to!;D

Popps
11-04-2009, 12:34 AM
If a two touchdown performance doesn't count as a break out game anymore, then I'm not sure what does.

Taco,

Do you know how many schlebs have had 2 TD games in their very average careers?

3.4 yards a carry and happening to end up in the endzone twice against a ****-bird defense isn't anything resembling a "breakout." It's a decent game against a team you should probably have a GREAT game against.

You got one thing right, though... you're not sure. That's very apparent.

Oh, and Moreno averaged 4.4 yards a carry against Cleveland. But, Hillis got the goal-line carries, so I guess Moreno didn't have a "breakout" game, huh?

Just stop, dude... for real. Actually.... don't.

:rofl:

Taco John
11-04-2009, 12:38 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=75568

Sorry TJ, I had to do it! It was to tempt'n not to!;D

I don't know what my melt down during the biggest break-up in Broncos history has to do with the fact that people can't objectively look at the fact that we've only scored 4 touchdowns on the ground and recognize it as problematic. Especially after a game like we just saw.

But yeah, I admit it. I didn't handle the break-up so well. Sooooo...

HEAV
11-04-2009, 01:25 AM
I don't know what my melt down during the biggest break-up in Broncos history has to do with the fact that people can't objectively look at the fact that we've only scored 4 touchdowns on the ground and recognize it as problematic. Especially after a game like we just saw.

But yeah, I admit it. I didn't handle the break-up so well. Sooooo...

Just having fun with ya :poke:

I mentioned to a Bronco buddy that I think Moreno looks heavier than he did last year in college, might be why he's not explosive...plus the knee issue from camp.

Also have to look at the O-Line not being able to open holes in the redzone for the inside running game. Hamilton is over matched, Weigs is the lightest center in the league. Even last week lone TD run had to have Hochstien plow the opening playing fullback. Also a few Goal line TD's have been pass also, but agian that may be due to the lack of push from the O-line also.

Ya it's a concern..but what does it have to do with Cutler being a douche?Ha!:clown:

Bob's your Information Minister
11-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Slowshon Moreno.

Slowshon.

He's slow.

Larry Johnson has broken a longer run this year than Slowshon Moreno.

Maybe if he had some speed he could turn good runs into touchdown runs.

fontaine
11-04-2009, 05:54 AM
Knowshon Moreno is not the problem in our running game.

Anyone who's actually watched him closely instead of looking at the stats will know that there are too many rushing plays where there is no hole in the interior, and alternatively Moreno has done a great job, yes, a great job in using his speed and balance to get to the perimeter to make gains and turning stuffs and losses into positive yardage.

The guy always falls forward and is not an easy tackle.

If you're too lazy to actually look at his runs and keep track of what the OL is doing then yeah just go look at the stats and satisfy yourself.

The root cause of this is the jekyll and hyde nature of our run blocking. I've seen some amazing zone blocking plays develop where Moreno/Buckhalter are gaining significant yards and most importantly getting through the hole untouched because there's a big gap. Usually we go to the ZBS sporadically in the 2nd half but more often we run the traditional man blocking.

And anyone who knows anything about ZBS rushing should know that first and foremost it's designed to prevent negative plays (ie stuffed running plays in the back field). This is the biggest problem with man blocking where it doesn't matter if you have 4 pro bowlers on the OL. If the fifth guy sucks or lets his defender through then the defender has a chance at stuffing the RB.

I expect McDaniels to solve this, and I hope we incorporate more ZB plays but ultimately you can't fault the OL either as they're adjusting to an entirely new blocking style for them. I think we have to use more ZB plays especially in the 2nd half where it tires out bigger defenders and ineviteably leads to four/five plays a game where you get big play opportunities.

Oh and btw, Hillis would be worse than dirt in this rushing offense. The entire essense of Hillis' style of running is that he runs over people if he gains any momentum. How's he going to do that when there aren't any clear holes? Behind this OL in man blocking plays he would get stuffed behind the line of scrimmage because he doesn't have the foot speed of Moreno who can bounce it outside and outrun defenders.

Br0nc0Buster
11-04-2009, 06:18 AM
I thought Moreno had his best game on Sunday, I actually thought he did well considering how horrid the rest of the offense was

But I would say right now I havent seen him play at an "elite" level, which is what he was drafted for

Im not worried, the offense has a lot of time to grow before the season is over

_Oro_
11-04-2009, 06:20 AM
Moreno is amazing. He's explosive and he blocks great. The only thing going to stop Moreno is if he develops a fumble problem or he gets injured.

The Joker
11-04-2009, 06:25 AM
Slowshon Moreno.

Slowshon.

He's slow.

Larry Johnson has broken a longer run this year than Slowshon Moreno.

Maybe if he had some speed he could turn good runs into touchdown runs.

Well that settles it so, Moreno is HOF bound.

Thanks Bob. :sunshine:

Kaylore
11-04-2009, 07:29 AM

Your two comments don't really jive with each other. First you go apologist for Cutler arguing he was provoked by Ryan and that somehow excuses his behavior. Then You say that Forte had a breakout game and suggest that Moreno needs to perform like Forte to help Orton.

Forte hasn't done anything great other than play a crappy rush defense. People here are pointing this out because it means taking your advice and stepping it up like Forte really just means playing the Browns, which we've done already.

You also suggested that Moreno is at fault for the lack of scoring. I think scoring across the board, rushing and passing, is below where it needs to be and blaming a rookie RB who splits carries for that general problem is pretty unfair. I think it has more to do with our undersized interior offensive line, a bunch of players learning a new system, and poor special teams play putting us in bad situations.

azbroncfan
11-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Dude, I'm sorry you can't figure this stuff out. Honestly, I really am. This many years, and you think a 90 yard game is a "break-out" because a dude found the endzone twice against the ****tiest run D in football.

But, don't let the facts stand in the way of you professing your love for Cutler's Bears while you **** on our players.

The good news is the Bears have an orange jersey so it wouldn't be too hard to change the name of this website to a bears website. Maybe it could be a duel board Bears and Broncos.