PDA

View Full Version : So I havent read any threads...

Rock Chalk
11-02-2009, 05:44 PM
But Im going to make some assumptions.

Its Orton's fault right?

I had only a couple of thoughts, and I will be scarce this week, my disgust is too great to banter with you idiots.

1) Berger is teh suck. Dude has sucked everywhere he went. Maybe he gives good blow jobs because he cant put worth a ****. In a game where field position is HUGELY important (as all Baltimore games are), he did more harm to the team than anyone.

2) Our offensive line got absolutely dominated on 95% of the snaps. Orton missed a couple of receivers even when he had time but most of the time he didn't even have time and even if he hits a couple here and there, the line got so abused there was not going to be any rhythm anyway.

3) Joe Flacco is pretty damn cool under pressure. I saw that dude take about 6 really nasty hits as he was releasing the ball and never once buckled. Ayers came up the middle on one play and I though Flacco was going to be out of the game after the hit he laid on him. Didn't even phase him.

4) Losing Hill really hurt. JMFW had a pretty bad game on that one guy who basically torched us on 3rd down after 3rd down.

5) McDaniels called a really bad game plan IMO. He never once switched to max protect which would have been ideal since the Baltimore secondary is pretty bad and our O-line was having troubles.

6) Buckhalter had one of the worst whiffs ever in the backfield. Unreal.

7) Its a good thing Baltimore wasnt playing New England, two low shots at Orton's legs should have been called roughing the passer.

8) Ref's completely sucked balls on both sides of the field.

9) I ****ing hate the ratbirds.

Bronx33
11-02-2009, 05:51 PM
I couldn't have said it any better..

gtown
11-02-2009, 05:53 PM
That pretty much sums it up. That, and the fact that we couldn't tackle. Their YAC reminded me of last year's defense at times. Not good. The whole team seems to have still been on holiday.

PRBronco
11-02-2009, 05:53 PM
**** I didn't realize we lost Hill, what happened? Did Barrett replace him?

Sassy
11-02-2009, 05:55 PM
perfect.

Bronx33
11-02-2009, 05:56 PM
I will add that we overran tackles and the QB just about every play.

NYBronco
11-02-2009, 05:59 PM
If Prater could bury a kick in the back of the end zone with that monster leg of his the Broncos may have made a better show of things. Particularly on the kick off to start the third quarter.

There was a graphic up during the game showing drive start field position and Baltimore was at the 49 and Denver at the 22 or something pathetic like that.

go_broncos
11-02-2009, 06:00 PM

Its Orton's fault right?

I had only a couple of thoughts, and I will be scarce this week, my disgust is too great to banter with you idiots.

1) Berger is teh suck. Dude has sucked everywhere he went. Maybe he gives good blow jobs because he cant put worth a ****. In a game where field position is HUGELY important (as all Baltimore games are), he did more harm to the team than anyone.

2) Our offensive line got absolutely dominated on 95% of the snaps. Orton missed a couple of receivers even when he had time but most of the time he didn't even have time and even if he hits a couple here and there, the line got so abused there was not going to be any rhythm anyway.

3) Joe Flacco is pretty damn cool under pressure. I saw that dude take about 6 really nasty hits as he was releasing the ball and never once buckled. Ayers came up the middle on one play and I though Flacco was going to be out of the game after the hit he laid on him. Didn't even phase him.

4) Losing Hill really hurt. JMFW had a pretty bad game on that one guy who basically torched us on 3rd down after 3rd down.

5) McDaniels called a really bad game plan IMO. He never once switched to max protect which would have been ideal since the Baltimore secondary is pretty bad and our O-line was having troubles.

7) Its a good thing Baltimore wasnt playing New England, two low shots at Orton's legs should have been called roughing the passer.

You forgot about ST.
The TD drive to open the 3rd quarter is the turning point of the game.

LRtagger
11-02-2009, 06:25 PM
You forgot about ST.
The TD drive to open the 3rd quarter is the turning point of the game.

Not to mention Eddie putting the offense in the hole on almost every kickoff.

tsiguy96
11-02-2009, 06:27 PM
hill was only out for half a quarter, mcbath replaced him, JMFW replaced smith.

Soul-Bronco
11-02-2009, 06:35 PM
some farts next to brady's knees and its an automatic penalty, orton gets smashed directly in the knee cap, stays down on the ground bcuz of the pain and no call.

great

baja
11-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Say what you want about Champ and Dawkins, it's Hill that is the general out there and a very big reason why the D is playing mostly mistake free football. He's our Payton Manning of defense.

DenverBound
11-02-2009, 07:14 PM
You forgot how FU**ING TERRIBLE Goodman played. He was getting OWNED. If he doesn't get his tackling ability up to par he won't be around much longer. I was almost as disgusted with his play as the O-line. ****ty.

Que
11-02-2009, 07:29 PM
I'm Que and I approve this message

Eldorado
11-02-2009, 07:34 PM
The oline got pwned. That is all.

ColoradoDarin
11-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Didn't help that Baltimore's OL was able to hold on just about every play without getting a flag.

scorpio
11-02-2009, 07:36 PM

Its Orton's fault right?

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6504/midgetdancing2.gif

Killericon
11-02-2009, 07:41 PM
On another forum, a Broncos fan posted this:

Paranoid, delusional, illogical bat**** crazy superstitions FTW!!!

I HAVE to talk mad **** about the donkeys and I can't go into details right now, you should know that.

It doesn't matter if what I'm saying makes ANY ****ing sense whatsoever, but ILSSPFS (Incredibly Long Sob Story Painfully ****ing Short) I think I might be on to something...

Point is, until further notice, McDaniels is at the very top of my **** list...

That is all.

SJ Bronco
11-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Idiots? Man, that was harsh for a guy that doesn't want to chat.

BlaK-Argentina
11-02-2009, 08:35 PM
What do you make of this game Alec? Was it just a bad game or did we get exposed like we've been hearing? ;D

sisterhellfyre
11-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Didn't help that Baltimore's OL was able to hold on just about every play without getting a flag.

QFT. I wasn't aware that legal blocks include grabbing defenders around their necks and pulling them over backward to the ground.

tsiguy96
11-02-2009, 09:58 PM
QFT. I wasn't aware that legal blocks include grabbing defenders around their necks and pulling them over backward to the ground.

as is grabbing dooms shoulder pads from behind and pulling him back. its sick how much hes gotten held this year.

Circle Orange
11-02-2009, 10:03 PM

Its Orton's fault right?

The one thing that keeps my perspective on this is knowing these same ratbirds got waxed for three straight weeks prior to Sunday. I look for their pattern to return. They were hot and bothered, that's all.