PDA

View Full Version : Feast and Famine

Swedish Extrovert
11-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Does anyone else here think that a myriad of negative posts coming out this week were simply planned for the first loss?

That is, those who were doubters were waiting for the first setback to post everything that is wrong with this team and how much they suck.

Just saying.

6-1, and a loss to a desperate, talented team the Broncos always seem to lose to is damn good for a team expected to go 3-13. This team is still a super-bowl contender, and a top-5 NFL team.

Rohirrim
11-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Does anyone else here think that a myriad of negative posts coming out this week were simply planned for the first loss?

That is, those who were doubters were waiting for the first setback to post everything that is wrong with this team and how much they suck.

Just saying.

6-1, and a loss to a desperate, talented team the Broncos always seem to lose to is damn good for a team expected to go 3-13. This team is still a super-bowl contender, and a top-5 NFL team.

I know you're not going to name any names (drama llama) and that's a good thing (drama llama) but it does seem as if some posters (drama llama) were just waiting in the wings (drama llama) to come out with some negative crap (drama llama).

Rabb
11-02-2009, 02:55 PM
absolutely people were waiting

Archer81
11-02-2009, 02:56 PM
The Ravens are not 23 points better than the Denver Broncos. They played better than we did. You dont reinvent the wheel because of a hiccup. No biggie. Congrats to Baltimore. If they make the playoffs, I hope we see them again.

:Broncos:

BMarsh615
11-02-2009, 02:56 PM
I know you're not going to name any names (drama llama) and that's a good thing (drama llama) but it does seem as if some posters (drama llama) were just waiting in the wings (drama llama) to come out with some negative crap (drama llama).

Who is drama llama? I am still a n00b

Swedish Extrovert
11-02-2009, 02:57 PM
If they make the playoffs, I hope we see them again.

I don't

I hate the rat birds, and the filthy city of Baltimore that I had to visit when I was stationed at Ft. Meade. And Ray Lewis should be in prison.

Archer81
11-02-2009, 02:59 PM
I don't

I do. In Denver.

HEAV
11-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Hell yes! I said it weeks ago that the board ****s would be hide'n in their closets with their Shanny poster and blowup Cutler doll waiting for the first loss.

Their the same people that wouldn't admit to being wrong about coach. Those people are more tied to a coach/player than a TEAM.

Ambiguous
11-02-2009, 03:18 PM
At this point we've won as many games as I expected, so really it's hard to bitch about this team. So far they've won games I thought they had no chance (NE, SD - beating SD at home made me REALLY love this team) so they get a pass for a while with losing.

Check back with me after a demoralizing losing streak though.

NYBronco
11-02-2009, 03:40 PM
The Ravens are not 23 points better than the Denver Broncos. They played better than we did. You dont reinvent the wheel because of a hiccup. No biggie. Congrats to Baltimore. If they make the playoffs, I hope we see them again.

Agree... the ravens are not a better team then the Broncos and would also like to see them in the playoffs.

HEAV
11-02-2009, 03:43 PM
People are upset that the Broncos lost a road game to a team that should have beaten the Vikes @ Minnesota, the Patriots @ NE and a team that got beat in the fianl seconds by the Bengals. This is the same team that was in the AFC Championship game last year!

It's not like the Broncos lost to the Fck'n worst team in the league!

dbfan4life
11-02-2009, 03:51 PM
People were waiting....like vultures...they were waiting.

Rohirrim
11-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Who is drama llama? I am still a n00b

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2627354&postcount=1

He's changed his name, but he can't change his ways. ;D

orinjkrush
11-02-2009, 04:54 PM
i don't begrudge the Ravens their win...

its just I had a feeling that their smash mouth was going to stymie us

if we learn from it, we will be hard to beat. if we don't then a slide may start.

rbackfactory80
11-02-2009, 05:06 PM
There were definitely some people "holding their breath", as you can see with the new threads on the board, but the majority can see this is still a solid team. I don't see Orton as the QB of the future, but he is our best option.

Kaylore
11-02-2009, 06:44 PM

Hilarious!

Swedish Extrovert
11-03-2009, 07:15 AM
i don't begrudge the Ravens their win...

its just I had a feeling that their smash mouth was going to stymie us

if we learn from it, we will be hard to beat. if we don't then a slide may start.

Our interior line got manhandled.

The defense actually looked pretty good right up until the end.