PDA

View Full Version : MCD = Zorn

go_broncos
11-02-2009, 06:06 AM
I think Mcd overachieved in the first 7 games(similar to Zorn).

I believe Zorn record after 8 games is 6-2.

Our record will also be similar..

Also, Zorn likes to Dink and Dunk on Offense and he doesnt like his QB to throw the ball downfield.

I know people doesnt like my comments.

I told similar thing about Cutler in the beginning(he is overrated).

Mane blasted me for those comments.

I hope i am wrong this time regarding Mcd..But, if he doesnt want the QB to throw the ball down field..we are in trouble.

jhat01
11-02-2009, 06:11 AM
Kate Beckinsale=hot

The Joker
11-02-2009, 06:15 AM
McDaniels called the plays for the most successful passing offense of all time, an offense that raped teams with regularity on long passes.

Zorn had never even called a play prior to getting the HC job in Washington and was by all accounts completely unqualified for the job when he was hired.

go_broncos
11-02-2009, 06:18 AM
McDaniels called the plays for the most successful passing offense of all time, an offense that raped teams with regularity on long passes.

Zorn had never even called a play prior to getting the HC job in Washington and was by all accounts completely unqualified for the job when he was hired.

I find lot of similarities between Zorn and Mcd.

In order to be successful, you need to throw the ball downfield(even if they are incompletions).

I hope our coach becomes aggressive on Offense..Otherwise, we will be in trouble.

The Joker
11-02-2009, 06:24 AM
I find lot of similarities between Zorn and Mcd

Such as?

As I said, McDaniels previous offenses have all shown a willingness to throw the ball downfield. Was I impressed by the gameplan yesterday? No, but it's just one game.

If teams keep playing us like Baltimore did on defense and we keep refusing to go downfield, you'll have a point.

As it is, you're just overreacting to one bad game IMO.

BossChief
11-02-2009, 06:27 AM

Also, Zorn likes to Dink and Dunk on Offense and he doesnt like his QB to throw the ball downfield.

I hope i am wrong this time regarding Mcd..But, if he doesnt want the QB to throw the ball down field..we are in trouble.

Step one: learn the English language because when you finalize a post like THAT, intelligent people's perception is that you aren't very bright.

Second: watch a game objectively. What I mean is, if you go into every game expecting to win by 100 points, you will always be disappointed in the results and it makes your mind create a "fantasy world".

Third: take them for what they are worth. What I mean is, McD is a rookie HC, he WILL make mistakes along the way in terms of preperation. HCs arent judged by how they lose their first game, they are judged by how they perservere through it and respond in future ones. I expect them to lose against Pittsburg too, so see step two.

Fourth: think before you post. This one is just bad!

have a great day!

barryr
11-02-2009, 06:28 AM
I guess some didn't watch the same game I did. It's pretty hard to throw the ball down the field when your o-line is continually getting its butt kicked and the QB has to time to wait for receivers to run deep routes, much less to find an open guy.

cmhargrove
11-02-2009, 06:37 AM
There are so many ways to blast the original post, but i'm going to stay positive.

However, equating McD and Zorn is just stupid. You don't have any historical evidence to base this goofy assumption. You have one loss - now you are declaring failure.

Just give it some time, see how our coaches and team react before you turn against the team. This is an exciting team, and one I only expect to get better. In my eyes, I don't know any other coach in the league that could have done a better job than McD has up to this point. He has rebuilt everything, created a new culture, and has Denver fans looking towards future championships.

One loss and you jump ship, really?

go_broncos
11-02-2009, 06:39 AM
Step one: learn the English language because when you finalize a post like THAT, intelligent people's perception is that you aren't very bright.

Second: watch a game objectively. What I mean is, if you go into every game expecting to win by 100 points, you will always be disappointed in the results and it makes your mind create a "fantasy world".

Third: take them for what they are worth. What I mean is, McD is a rookie HC, he WILL make mistakes along the way in terms of preperation. HCs arent judged by how they lose their first game, they are judged by how they perservere through it and respond in future ones. I expect them to lose against Pittsburg too, so see step two.

have a great day!

Yeah..if i know English..I am very bright in Football..tell that to Football players.

Did you watch our games this season?

Mcd is not allowing the QB to throw the ball downfield since game 1.

I didnt create a thread before as i expected the change in philosphy after bye week.

I am not sure if he doesnt trust the QB..

Either way, I believe we need to throw the ball downfield..

Hopefully, it starts with PIT Game.

go_broncos
11-02-2009, 06:43 AM
There are so many ways to blast the original post, but i'm going to stay positive.

However, equating McD and Zorn is just stupid. You don't have any historical evidence to base this goofy assumption. You have one loss - now you are declaring failure.

Just give it some time, see how our coaches and team react before you turn against the team. This is an exciting team, and one I only expect to get better. In my eyes, I don't know any other coach in the league that could have done a better job than McD has up to this point. He has rebuilt everything, created a new culture, and has Denver fans looking towards future championships.

One loss and you jump ship, really?

I am not worried about this loss. I am worried about the Philosophy on offense.

I support broncos till the end.

I am just stating the points that i observed when i am watching the game.

I predicted that we will win 2 games this season and i am happy that my prediction is wrong.

Florida_Bronco
11-02-2009, 06:48 AM
Epic fail.

cmhargrove
11-02-2009, 06:50 AM
Yeah..if i know English..I am very bright in Football..tell that to Football players.

I didnt create a thread before as i expected the change in philosphy after bye week.

Come on now, if you know football, you will also know that a coach doesn't tell a QB exactly where he has to throw the ball. There are very few plays with only one read.

Even the middle school kids I coach are told to read "high to low" then pick the open receiver. Orton plays it safe because it has served him well. In that same game, in the same system, other QB's would have chosen some of the deep routes.

You can't blame McD for Orton's decisions (which I support by the way). Orton is still growing in this system, and I expect him to buckle down and get better as well.

Let's just watch the next few games in our relatively brutal schedule before jumping to too many conclusions.

baja
11-02-2009, 06:50 AM
I think going at the cornerbacks was the plan but Bmore countered with a fierce pass rush and Denver's O line couldn't provide Orton the time he needed to let the plays develop. Orton's limitation is he needs a good pocket to work from. Expect a similar rush from Pittsburgh next week. Orton is going to have step up and beat that rush or we will lose alot of games. Can't wait to see how we adjust next Monday night

Meck77
11-02-2009, 06:51 AM
Some recent gems from go broncos during our 6-0 run. Don't waste your time fellas.

"I am looking forward to next years draft..Hope we sign Tebow as he is from Florida".

"Now..i am wondering if we can reach playoffs"

"We are exposed..We are Pretenders..We suck"

"man our team is awful"

"orton sucks "

"F...k Kyle Orton"

"Orton is awful..Bench him "

Br0nc0Buster
11-02-2009, 06:54 AM
Some recent gems from go broncos during our 6-0 run. Don't waste your time fellas.

"I am looking forward to next years draft..Hope we sign Tebow as he is from Florida".

"man our team is awful"

"orton sucks "

"F...k Kyle Orton"

/thread
no point in arguing with someone THIS stupid

Hulamau
11-02-2009, 07:00 AM

have a great day!

Kudos to BossChief, couldn't agree more! But who would have ever 'thunk' a KC boy with a triple digit IQ?! ":-)

go_broncos
11-02-2009, 07:01 AM

"man our team is awful"

"orton sucks "

"F...k Kyle Orton"

Meck..Most of my comments are in Gameday threads.

Once i started cursing a player in Gameday thread, they started performing better.

Its what i believe..Unfortunately, yesterday..it didn't happen.

Its much better than posting boob pics in gameday threads.

Florida_Bronco
11-02-2009, 07:01 AM
/thread
no point in arguing with someone THIS stupid

Agreed. Might as well just lock this one down.

Wes Mantooth
11-02-2009, 07:16 AM
Agreed. Might as well just lock this one down.

You can always bring up how tasty burritos smothered in green chili are.

Hogan11
11-02-2009, 07:20 AM

Sure, why not?

BossChief
11-02-2009, 07:22 AM

The thing with long passes, they are a risk reward venture.

If they work, you stretch the defense and it opens up stuff underneath. If they dont get thrown and attacked by your receivers in the air, they often result in turnovers.

But your right, they should have thrown the ball deep so Ed Reed could take the ball away and then you could get your wish and get to make another one of these posts saying how dumb McD was to throw the ball deep against a team with the best safety in football.

Question: do teams consistantly throw deep against the broncos since Dawkins has been back there? I bet the answer is no.

Dont slit your wrists quite yet man, plenty of football left and you can bet that in the next couple years your team will fill alot of the holes that some people probably think are areas of strength rigth now, and you might miss some great teams.

Get used to Orton, he will be your qb for awhile, at least two more years after this one. He is what he is.

To call McD anything like zorn, is laughtable to the tenth power.

ElwayMD
11-02-2009, 07:23 AM

/agree

BossChief
11-02-2009, 07:23 AM
I am not worried about this loss. I am worried about the Philosophy on offense.

I support broncos till the end OF THE WINNING STREAK

I am just stating the points that i observed when i am watching the game.

I predicted that we will win 2 games this season and i am happy that my prediction is wrong.

fixed it for ya

I think this is funny as hell.

" I am worried about the philosophy on offense" LOL the reason you won 6 in a row is the Philosophy on offense.

put................the ...................gun......................down

Cleo McDowell
11-02-2009, 07:28 AM

Once i started cursing a player in Gameday thread, they started performing better.

retard. Screw you.

http://www.xcomment.com/g3/img/poster___boobs052708113237.gif

Hulamau
11-02-2009, 07:32 AM
I think going at the corner backs was the plan but Bmore countered with a fierce pass rush and Denver's O line couldn't provide Orton the time he needed to let the plays develop. Orton's limitation is he needs a good pocket to work from. Expect a similar rush from Pittsburgh next week. Orton is going to have step up and beat that rush or we will lose alot of games. Can't wait to see how we adjust next Monday night

Agree mostly here Baja,

Orton didn't have the time and the crowd was very loud as well, but of all the defenses we play in the next nine games, I think only the Steelers have what it takes to possibly come close to duplicating the Raven's effort yesterday, and yet still I just don't see that happening on our home turf with our crowd and after a full week to examine, digest and adapt to yesterdays game!

No other team .. (well maybe the Giants when they are really ON but lately they suck) .. have the horses and the mojo on D to pull off such a start to finish performance. And if any D let up, even for a while, Denver gets in a groove and they wont be able to put that genie back in the bottle.

We met a team yesterday well rested and on their own turf with their backs to the wall and their hair collectively on fire! Our Oline can and WILL handle most other similar situations a hell of a lot better than yesterday.

We came out flat and stayed there except for one series. I just don't see a lot of teams beating us trying to use that formula .... Its just as likely to backfire on them, including if we meet the Ravens again in the playoffs. Plus, few teams could withstand our defensive play yesterday when accompanied by just a little more output and moxie from our offense ... and after patching a few holes on Special teams which no doubt is a high priory these next few weeks.

We do have our work cut out getting the offense up to speed, but I'll be very surprised if we see a carbon copy game next Monday night.

I agree we need to throw mid-range and a few deeper balls a bit more, but we have at times already as well and each game is a different scheme.

Most often Josh gets it right, but he has his learning curve too and this team is still VERY new to each other... They are all just learning what they can expect and rely on from each other. Many of these players are just learning what a gritty winners mentality really looks like, including persevering through periods of adversity and bouncing back.

And no matter what any of the players said. No way many of the younger guys and journeymen on this team had not started listening at least a little to all the accolades and Cinderella stories of the past few weeks. ... this butt stomping might be just what they needed.

With vets like Dawkins and Champ on board and coaches like Josh and Mike, I have no doubt games like yesterday will be great learning opportunity they will take full advantage of as well, and will serve more to stoke the motivational fires than to signal that the run is over and its time to withdraw and lick your wounds, as in past Broncos teams of late with too many me first players in a Club Med environment.

We may well lose a few more, including possibly Monday night, but I do NOT foresee another collapse by any means!

I'm looking at us going 6 and 3 the remainder (provided no more key injuries) finish 12-4 and win the west. Hopefully, grab a bye week for the playoffs and make the AFC championship game when all bets are off and anything can happen! :angel:

BossChief
11-02-2009, 07:35 AM

one of the worst posts I have read anywhere!

Tell ya what, go into the Pittsburg game expecting to lose by around 10 points, if you win you might actually be able to celebrate, if you lose you are prepared to and will appreciate what you do have.

sound good?

If you go into the next game expecting to win, you will get the razors out again next week.

Also, dont expect them to throw deep against Polamalu and the rest of that secondary because they wont. Execpt if they execute a couple play actions effectively and the safeties bite (which I highly doubt)

Tomlin knows that

McD knows that

I know that

the NFL knows that

you now know that

BossChief
11-02-2009, 07:37 AM
Sure, why not?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm burritos..................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BroncoInSkinland
11-02-2009, 07:49 AM
Really I am not that worried about one loss. Everyone has bad days and it would appear Nolan and McDaniels are no exception. A significant portion of this loss lies squarely on coaching and play calling, and the lack of adjustment at the half. The one thing that does concern me is that the players appeared to quit when they got down big. Until this point in the season, I was loving our continuous effort, even when it appeared we were having issues. Yesterday was the first time I saw anyone on this team quit, and it happened as a whole.

I have faith that it was an isolated incident, and one that will not be repeated. The loss sucked, and it sucked worse to be there for it in person, but it is not the end of the season, the team, or my faith in the coach. Regarding the original post, McDaniels has more enthusiasm, football knowledge, and winning attitude in his little finger than Jim Zorn has in his entire body. It is a horrible comparison, based off emotion from a bad loss in a season where your team is vastly outperforming your initial expectations. Step back from the ledge, take a deep breath, and enjoy the places this football team is going, I guarantee you Josh's road plan to success included a loss or two somewhere along the line.

jmz313
11-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Jim Zorn just flat out got lucky for 8 weeks. theres no other way to explain it. Remember he was neever more then a QB coach before being hired as the OC of the skins then moved to HC when they couldn't find anyone to take the HC job with built in coaches. McD is fine. 1 loss, 2 loss, 8 losses, doesn't matter. He's already Proven to have the team behind him and will be successful cause of that. Zorn Never had that. He was never respected at all by his players.

baja
11-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Hulamau - We met a team yesterday well rested and on their own turf with their backs to the wall and their hair collectively on fire! Our Oline can and WILL handle most other similar situations a hell of a lot better than yesterday.

LOL No worries bro I haven't lost the faith. I do think, as you point out in your excellent post above, the loss was mostly situational, early away game against a very physical team that was in a must win situation. Really looking forward to how we respond to this when we play a similar team Monday night. ;D

baja
11-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Really I am not that worried about one loss. Everyone has bad days and it would appear Nolan and McDaniels are no exception. A significant portion of this loss lies squarely on coaching and play calling, and the lack of adjustment at the half. The one thing that does concern me is that the players appeared to quit when they got down big. Until this point in the season, I was loving our continuous effort, even when it appeared we were having issues. Yesterday was the first time I saw anyone on this team quit, and it happened as a whole.

I have faith that it was an isolated incident, and one that will not be repeated. The loss sucked, and it sucked worse to be there for it in person, but it is not the end of the season, the team, or my faith in the coach. Regarding the original post, McDaniels has more enthusiasm, football knowledge, and winning attitude in his little finger than Jim Zorn has in his entire body. It is a horrible comparison, based off emotion from a bad loss in a season where your team is vastly outperforming your initial expectations. Step back from the ledge, take a deep breath, and enjoy the places this football team is going, I guarantee you Josh's road plan to success included a loss or two somewhere along the line.

I don't think they quit, what I saw was a team that just spent all it's energy in about 3 quarters of play. They should have went to Bmore a day early, IMO it would have made a difference.

bowtown
11-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Such as?

Both are white. Both are NFL head coaches. They both are married. Clearly they are the same.

BossChief
11-02-2009, 07:57 AM
Agree mostly here Baja,

Orton didn't have the time and the crowd was very loud as well, but of all the defenses we play in the next nine games, I think only the Steelers have what it takes to possibly come close to duplicating the Raven's effort yesterday, and yet still I just don't see that happening on our home turf with our crowd and after a full week to examine, digest and adapt to yesterdays game!

No other team .. (well maybe the Giants when they are really ON but lately they suck) .. have the horses and the mojo on D to pull off such a start to finish performance. And if any D let up, even for a while, Denver gets in a groove and they wont be able to put that genie back in the bottle.

We met a team yesterday well rested and on their own turf with their backs to the wall and their hair collectively on fire! Our Oline can and WILL handle most other similar situations a hell of a lot better than yesterday.

We came out flat and stayed there except for one series. I just don't see a lot of teams beating us trying to use that formula .... Its just as likely to backfire on them, including if we meet the Ravens again in the playoffs. Plus, few teams could withstand our defensive play yesterday when accompanied by just a little more output and moxie from our offense ... and after patching a few holes on Special teams which no doubt is a high priory these next few weeks.

We do have our work cut out getting the offense up to speed, but I'll be very surprised if we see a carbon copy game next Monday night.

I agree we need to throw mid-range and a few deeper balls a bit more, but we have at times already as well and each game is a different scheme.

Most often Josh gets it right, but he has his learning curve too and this team is still VERY new to each other... They are all just learning what they can expect and rely on from each other. Many of these players are just learning what a gritty winners mentality really looks like, including persevering through periods of adversity and bouncing back.

And no matter what any of the players said. No way many of the younger guys and journeymen on this team had not started listening at least a little to all the accolades and Cinderella stories of the past few weeks. ... this butt stomping might be just what they needed.

With vets like Dawkins and Champ on board and coaches like Josh and Mike, I have no doubt games like yesterday will be great learning opportunity they will take full advantage of as well, and will serve more to stoke the motivational fires than to signal that the run is over and its time to withdraw and lick your wounds, as in past Broncos teams of late with too many me first players in a Club Med environment.

We may well lose a few more, including possibly Monday night, but I do NOT foresee another collapse by any means!

I'm looking at us going 6 and 3 the remainder (provided no more key injuries) finish 12-4 and win the west. Hopefully, grab a bye week for the playoffs and make the AFC championship game when all bets are off and anything can happen! :angel:

I gree with most of this and will say it is a good post, but you cant say that Pittsburg will be the last time you will face a defense with "fire in there hair" (I chuckled a little at that btw) defenses like Philly will bring their a game and play inspired against you, the Giants will play with their backs to the wall and something to prove, heck if you want to be real...the only real soft defense you will face therest of the way that wont have the pieces to try to replicate what Baltimore did is KC both times, and we always play you guys way over our talent level at Home so that may only may it one game where you will havfe an easy day on defense, KC at Invesco.

Look at the schedule..

BossChief
11-02-2009, 08:01 AM
I don't think they quit, what I saw was a team that just spent all it's energy in about 3 quarters of play. They should have went to Bmore a day early, IMO it would have made a difference.

did they travel to baltimore on sunday morning or something? If so, that is verrrrrrrrrrrry very dumb.

BroncoInSkinland
11-02-2009, 08:09 AM

Yep, showing up a day earlier might have made a difference, and I also might be misreading what happened on the field, but it really looked to me like they had given up and just weren't giving the same effort late in the third and on. It could have just been exhaustion on the D-side, they were out there a long time, but O (outside of Stokely who was still jumping back to the huddle quick) they seemed to be moving a bit slower, negative body language, all the signs of just going through the motions. Also the D looked more confused than I have seen them at any point this year, not just gassed, but sloppy on gap assignments, and not quite there on some of the mental parts. Like I said, it is one game, I am not gonna read too much into it, but they looked much different than what I had seen before.

baja
11-02-2009, 08:12 AM
did they travel to baltimore on sunday morning or something? If so, that is verrrrrrrrrrrry very dumb.

You seem to enjoy calling people dumb and to try very hard to show us all how very smart you are by preaching simple concepts and observations most of us have discussed and understood long ago. I know it must be tough being a Chiefs fan and all but can you spare us the condescending over simplified lectures on simple concepts we have passed through months ago. Actual why don't you do what you really want to do become a Broncos fan so you can discuss football again instead of draft talk 365 days a year. Please don't think anyone here is missing that you think a lot you yourself and really like blowing your own horn.

BTW You didn't even get my sarcasm in my only other response to you.

Rohirrim
11-02-2009, 08:12 AM
Did Oleg change his name?

SoCalBronco
11-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Jeez. We're 6-1, dude. The guy is allowed to have an off week, especially on the road against a hungry team that's pretty good.

I have full confidence that the staff will clean up the mistakes this week. Hopefully Harris is back, too.

BossChief
11-02-2009, 08:16 AM
You seem to enjoy calling people dumb and to try very hard to show us all how very smart you are by preaching simple concepts and observations most of us have discussed and understood long ago. I know it must be tough being a Chiefs fan and all but can you spare us the condescending over simplified lectures on simple concepts we have passed through months ago. Actual why don't you do what you really want to do become a Broncos fan so you can discuss football again instead of draft talk 365 days a year. Please don't think anyone here is missing that you think a lot you yourself and really like blowing your own horn.

BTW You didn't even get my sarcasm in my only other response to you.

thanks for the input!

Yes, I am very confident! Nothing is wrong with that, Confidence comes from having a posting history through about 8 message boards with about a 95% correct amundo on my takes...call them what you want.

To be honest, I didnt even read the post you are reffering to maybe you can link it so I can read it, I may have read it but didnt take any weight into your sarcasm because haters will always wanna hate. Let me know if you wanna have a battle of wits in form of a friendly bet of any kind, I would love to have you "kiss the baby" as ochocinco would say!

Take shots at me all you want, I have thick skin, my friend.

What does my being a Chiefs fan have to do with the fact I am more realistic about expectations of your team than most of the posters on this board?

For crissake last week Orton was well on his way to being Tom Brady and Joe Montanas love child, seems I was about the only one not drinking the kool aid huh?

So, did they travel on sunday morning or saturday?

baja
11-02-2009, 08:20 AM
thanks for the input!

So, did they travel on sunday morning or saturday?

Your body can become unsettled when you travel rapidly through several time zones. The resulting jet lag can spoil the first few days of your trip.
Jet lag means disturbed sleep patterns, weakness and disorientation caused by travelling. It happens when our normal body clock is disrupted by travelling through several time zones. It's worse when we are moving from west to east because the body finds it harder to adapt to a shorter day than a longer one.
GP Dr Dawn Harper explains: “Our body clock is primed to respond to a regular rhythm of daylight and darkness. It is thrown out of sync when it experiences daylight at what it considers the wrong time, and it can take several days to readjust."

http://www.nhs.uk/LiveWell/travelhealth/Pages/Jetlag.aspx

BossChief
11-02-2009, 08:34 AM
http://www.nhs.uk/LiveWell/travelhealth/Pages/Jetlag.aspx

DID THEY TRAVEL ON SUNDAY OR SATURDAY??? Should I write it in crayon for you? Its a simple question, isnt it? I didnt need a description of why it is very DUMB to travel on sunday if that is indeed what they did, I thought I already stated that.

-choose to be rude to me, and I will return the favor!

bowtown
11-02-2009, 08:43 AM
Jeez. We're 6-1, dude. The guy is allowed to have an off week, especially on the road against a hungry team that's pretty good.

I have full confidence that the staff will clean up the mistakes this week. Hopefully Harris is back, too.

Nope, he's Jim Zorn. He also reminds me a lot of Dave Wandstat, Herm Edwards, and the coach of my high school soccer team the year we went 1-9.

Kaylore
11-02-2009, 08:46 AM
Behold! The Dung Beetle!

http://torch.cs.dal.ca/~riordan/sa2007/SA3/dungbeetle.jpg

baja
11-02-2009, 08:57 AM
DID THEY TRAVEL ON SUNDAY OR SATURDAY??? Should I write it in crayon for you? Its a simple question, isnt it? I didnt need a description of why it is very DUMB to travel on sunday if that is indeed what they did, I thought I already stated that.

It's my posting policy to ignore stupid questions even so i made an exception for you because you are new. I posted a link to an article about jet lag that explains how the syndrome last for a few days. As to flying in on game day I am sure you don't need input from me to know the answer to that, at least i hope that is the case.

BossChief
11-02-2009, 09:23 AM
It's my posting policy to ignore stupid questions even so i made an exception for you because you are new. I posted a link to an article about jet lag that explains how the syndrome last for a few days. As to flying in on game day I am sure you don't need input from me to know the answer to that, at least i hope that is the case.

a stupid question is to ask what day they traveled?

get over yourself.

Its responses like that, that make guys want to be trolls, your lucky I am not choosing to do that because I could literally aid in helping make the board implode right now instead of being a positive voice of reason I have been since I chose to come to the board.

You sure do know how to make a good guy feel welcome!

SonOfLe-loLang
11-02-2009, 09:30 AM
I find lot of similarities between Zorn and Mcd.

In order to be successful, you need to throw the ball downfield(even if they are incompletions).

I hope our coach becomes aggressive on Offense..Otherwise, we will be in trouble.

Without even reading the rest of the comments, i can tell this poster has no clue how complicated football really is.

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Holy crap.

BMarsh615
11-02-2009, 09:37 AM
http://rix0r.nl/imagemacros/sucks.gif

Ambiguous
11-02-2009, 10:28 AM

I doesn't like your comments.

Paladin
11-02-2009, 10:33 AM

Jeezus H. Cristo! You really that fugging stupid?

The last sentence has some validity to it, but the rest is about the dumbest stuff I have read here in a long time, except for Boob's stuff.....

BroncoMan4ever
11-02-2009, 10:40 AM

go_broncos = douche

baja
11-02-2009, 11:05 AM
a stupid question is to ask what day they traveled?

get over yourself.

Its responses like that, that make guys want to be trolls, your lucky I am not choosing to do that because I could literally aid in helping make the board implode right now instead of being a positive voice of reason I have been since I chose to come to the board.

You sure do know how to make a good guy feel welcome!

Please cite just one example of a NFL team traveling two time zones on game day then getting off the plane and going to the stadium to suit up and play an early game.

BTW your soft sell trolling is not unrecognized by very many here.

I would love to see your effort at imploding this 8 year old board.

We have had far far better trolls that you try, ask me where they are now.

You must have really strong legs to hold up that ego of yours.;D

theAPAOps5
11-02-2009, 11:14 AM

No their charter left Saturday.

OBF1
11-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Sure, why not?

Mmmmmmm:thumbs:

BossChief
11-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Please cite just one example of a NFL team traveling two time zones on game day then getting off the plane and going to the stadium to suit up and play an early game.

BTW your soft sell trolling is not unrecognized by very many here.

I would love to see your effort at imploding this 8 year old board.

We have had far far better trolls that you try, ask me where they are now.

You must have really strong legs to hold up that ego of yours.;D

your hate is clouding your vision a little, dont ya think?

Where exactly have I been a "soft selling troll" exactly? ...whatever that means?

I have shown realistic support for your team, if that is "soft sell trolling" I guess that is what I am. I can deal with that.

What I said was that after a hard loss, I came in and said many many positive things about the team that I felt were unmentioned, when if I was a troll, I would have came in at that time and done the exact opposite...its true. and yet I still get called a troll.

where are they now? <---------you asked

btw...link a single post where I was a troll...I can post about 175 posts where I voiced support for your team.

I guess if a fan of another team comes here he is unfairly rediculed unless he comes in and immediatly says "**** my team, go broncos, where do I fill out the paperwork to transfer my fanhood"...sad if that is true.

I came here to talk football, not to argue with people that feel I am talking down to them.

btw here is my first post in the "meltdown after the loss" thread:

I was going to start a thread like this...good that someone did.

Josh Mcd will use this as a motivational tool for practice this week and for the rest of the year. They will come out and give Pittsburg the fight of their lives next sunday, mark it down.

Honestly, I wouldnt think too much of it if it happens again next week, you have a young team with younger coaching and there will be times where they appear better than they really are, and there will be times where they look much worse than they really are.

The great teams persevere through times like this and come out stronger and better prepared for it.

Believe it or not, this loss will make you a stronger team.

wtf is a soft selling troll?

BossChief
11-02-2009, 12:27 PM
No their charter left Saturday.

thank you very much!

baja
11-02-2009, 01:58 PM
your hate is clouding your vision a little, dont ya think?

Where exactly have I been a "soft selling troll" exactly? ...whatever that means?

I have shown realistic support for your team, if that is "soft sell trolling" I guess that is what I am. I can deal with that.

What I said was that after a hard loss, I came in and said many many positive things about the team that I felt were unmentioned, when if I was a troll, I would have came in at that time and done the exact opposite...its true. and yet I still get called a troll.

where are they now? <---------you asked

btw...link a single post where I was a troll...I can post about 175 posts where I voiced support for your team.

I guess if a fan of another team comes here he is unfairly rediculed unless he comes in and immediatly says "**** my team, go broncos, where do I fill out the paperwork to transfer my fanhood"...sad if that is true.

I came here to talk football, not to argue with people that feel I am talking down to them.

btw here is my first post in the "meltdown after the loss" thread:

I was going to start a thread like this...good that someone did.

Josh Mcd will use this as a motivational tool for practice this week and for the rest of the year. They will come out and give Pittsburg the fight of their lives next sunday, mark it down.

Honestly, I wouldnt think too much of it if it happens again next week, you have a young team with younger coaching and there will be times where they appear better than they really are, and there will be times where they look much worse than they really are.

The great teams persevere through times like this and come out stronger and better prepared for it.

Believe it or not, this loss will make you a stronger team.

wtf is a soft selling troll?

A master of the back handed complement = soft selling troll

You still didn't answer my question, tell me of one team that flies across two time zones on the day of the game?

You asked a question that you know is ludicrous.

You appear to be on a fishing expedition - maybe not but that is what it looks like.

broncocalijohn
11-02-2009, 02:24 PM

amazing we get SoCal back on the bandwagon and we lose a ton of people by jumping off. I will take a redeemed poster like SoCal over the "Sky is Falling" crowd in a heart bear. Complete morons that remind me of Charger fans lately. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

bfoflcommish
11-02-2009, 02:50 PM
i have new nike shoes for sell. if you cash money order for me you can acquire real gucci bag for wife too.

and wait did you really just write this?? "Its much better than posting boob pics in gameday threads."

you can post nothing but boob pics and you would be a legend!
<!-- / message -->

BossChief
11-02-2009, 02:50 PM
A master of the back handed complement = soft selling troll

You still didn't answer my question, tell me of one team that flies across two time zones on the day of the game?

You asked a question that you know is ludicrous.

You appear to be on a fishing expedition - maybe not but that is what it looks like.
This is a bit unfair.

If my username didnt have the word "Chiefs" in it, we aren't having this conversation right now. If my username here was BossBronco, people would be having a full fledged love-fest with me and you know it. Maybe you feel I have intruded on your "backyard" and feel the need to be defensive, trust me when I say this, "I mean no harm".

You're gonna need to quote me to show where I issued a backhanded complement for me to understand, because I truly didnt come here to be any kind of "troll", I came here because I have a friend that is a huge Broncos fan and I want to learn more about the team so I can have some topics of conversation when we talk football, that I didnt already know. Maybe along the road, I can offer enough input into topics without "bias" or the "blinders on" to where you and others realize I am not here to troll but to just "talk football".....wow huh, what a novel idea, a man comes to a message board to talk football.

I have been very fair and realistic in every thing I have said. In fact, I have received a bunch of rep in my short amount of time here because of my unbiased takes. If you guys had a point total associated with rep, I would share it with you to show what kind of response I have had so far in less than 200 posts.

The only time I will be unrealistic about your team is the monday-monday of the weeks we play each other. I expect to take a bunch of shots that week and to dish it out as well. Its a rivalry game, this is expected, and in good fun! It makes the game more fun and Im sure you guys will get the better of that this year and most likely next as well.

To answer your question:

NONE DO, that is why I asked the question. Someone said the team had seriously ****ed up because of travel, I basically asked how bad they did so.

baja
11-02-2009, 03:33 PM
This is a bit unfair.

If my username didnt have the word "Chiefs" in it, we aren't having this conversation right now. If my username here was BossBronco, people would be having a full fledged love-fest with me and you know it. Maybe you feel I have intruded on your "backyard" and feel the need to be defensive, trust me when I say this, "I mean no harm".

You're gonna need to quote me to show where I issued a backhanded complement for me to understand, because I truly didnt come here to be any kind of "troll", I came here because I have a friend that is a huge Broncos fan and I want to learn more about the team so I can have some topics of conversation when we talk football, that I didnt already know. Maybe along the road, I can offer enough input into topics without "bias" or the "blinders on" to where you and others realize I am not here to troll but to just "talk football".....wow huh, what a novel idea, a man comes to a message board to talk football.

I have been very fair and realistic in every thing I have said. In fact, I have received a bunch of rep in my short amount of time here because of my unbiased takes. If you guys had a point total associated with rep, I would share it with you to show what kind of response I have had so far in less than 200 posts.

The only time I will be unrealistic about your team is the monday-monday of the weeks we play each other. I expect to take a bunch of shots that week and to dish it out as well. Its a rivalry game, this is expected, and in good fun! It makes the game more fun and Im sure you guys will get the better of that this year and most likely next as well.

To answer your question:

NONE DO, that is why I asked the question. Someone said the team had seriously ****ed up because of travel, I basically asked how bad they did so.

I don't have the level of interest to continue this discussion. You lost me when you made the claim you could bring this board down with your posting prowess if you so choose. You really don't need to convince me what a wonderful poster you are, time will do that so with that I will let you get on with your task of enlightening us about our favorite team

BossChief
11-02-2009, 03:49 PM
I don't have the level of interest to continue this discussion. You lost me when you made the claim you could bring this board down with your posting prowess if you so choose. You really don't need to convince me what a wonderful poster you are, time will do that so with that I will let you get on with your task of enlightening us about our favorite team

way to go, you can take one thing and call it another!

I said if I was a troll I would have came here after a loss like that and helped the meltdown, or as I put it "help the implosion" I chose to do exactly the opposite.

See you around, I hold no grudges.

I look forward to many fruitful discussions in the future and hope I am looked at by everyone as a credit to the site.

have a good day!

Archer81
11-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Yesterday Baltimore blitzed the Broncos and consistently got more men thrown at Orton than the Broncos could block. He had no time to throw it deep. These type of threads after a first loss is just ****ing stupid. We are 6-1...not 1-6.

:Broncos:

HEAV
11-02-2009, 04:14 PM

"man our team is awful"

"orton sucks "

"F...k Kyle Orton"

He's just another closet Shanny tosser. Waiting for any negative thing to happen to. First thread he starts in months slams the team after a loss...

go_broncos
11-02-2009, 04:33 PM
He's just another closet Shanny tosser. Waiting for any negative thing to happen to. First thread he starts in months slams the team after a loss...

Heav..I Predicted that we will be 2-14 this season because of the new coach(not because Cutler or Shanny left) and i was wrong.
If you see my earlier threads, I dont like Cutler.

I was happy when shanny left as he is unable to understand our deficiency in Defense.
At the same time, I want Mcd to trust Orton and atleast allow him to throw downfield couple of times.

Even Baltimore Cornerback said that we didnt try to throw deep ball once.

We cant win games by dink and dunk on offense.Eventually, teams will figure it out and try takeaway short passes.

I created thread now as i felt that the bye week was perfect time for our team to practice deep ball.

I hope Mcd recognize this and try to alter this gameplan on offense.

bombay
11-02-2009, 04:35 PM
waaahhh....

Rigs11
11-02-2009, 05:01 PM
kate beckinsale=hot

pics!!!!

Rigs11
11-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Yesterday Baltimore blitzed the Broncos and consistently got more men thrown at Orton than the Broncos could block. He had no time to throw it deep. These type of threads after a first loss is just ****ing stupid. We are 6-1...not 1-6.

Exactly we couldn't even let the short plays develop and people are screaming to throw it deep.

BossChief
11-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Heav..I Predicted that we will be 2-14 this season because of the new coach(not because Cutler or Shanny left) and i was wrong.

I was happy when shanny left as he is unable to understand our deficiency in Defense.
At the same time, I want Mcd to trust Orton and atleast allow him to throw downfield couple of times.

We cant win games by dink and dunk on offense.Eventually, teams will figure it out and try takeaway short passes.

I created thread now as i felt that the bye week was perfect time for our team to practice deep ball.

you have won 6/7 so far with Orton only throwing 6 passes over 30 yards

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/splits?playerId=8520

He also seemed to do fine without the deep ball in Chicago as well.

HEAV
11-02-2009, 05:29 PM

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=84199

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2179615&postcount=18

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2177822&postcount=34

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2163254&postcount=53

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2542477&postcount=6

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2541351&postcount=36

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2532031&postcount=25

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2397688&postcount=4

Yawn... there are many more gems...but I got tired of copy'n & past'n

Also I'm sure Coach McDaniels is read the Mane right now looking for your input along with the othe peices of advice being given by fellow asshats amesj523, BroncoWarrior.... nearly forgot rastaman!

Ya I'm sure he's sitting in his office thinking " OMG! I have to get on the O-Mane a see what the people that call me McDummy think I should do this week!":rofl:

oubronco
11-02-2009, 05:34 PM
amazing we get SoCal back on the bandwagon and we lose a ton of people by jumping off. I will take a redeemed poster like SoCal over the "Sky is Falling" crowd in a heart bear. Complete morons that remind me of Charger fans lately. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

what the hell is a heart bear

bowtown
11-02-2009, 05:36 PM
what the hell is a heart bear

http://www.costume-works.com/images/CrBear.jpg

baja
11-02-2009, 05:40 PM
The older I get the more I appreciate the beautiful innocence of our children.

go_broncos
11-02-2009, 05:41 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=84199

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2179615&postcount=18

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2177822&postcount=34

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2163254&postcount=53

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2542477&postcount=6

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2541351&postcount=36

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2532031&postcount=25

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2397688&postcount=4

Yawn... there are many more gems...but I got tired of copy'n & past'n

Also I'm sure Coach McDaniels is read the Mane right now looking for your input along with the othe peices of advice being given by fellow asshats amesj523, BroncoWarrior.... nearly forgot rastaman!

Ya I'm sure he's sitting in his office thinking " OMG! I have to get on the O-Mane a see what the people that call me McDummy think I should do this week!":rofl:

As i said earlier, I was wrong about Mcd.

I thought we will win 2 games this year.

Also, I am not sold on Orton..That being said, It is our coach decision.

All i am saying is that Mcd need to trust Orton and allow him to throw the ball downfield.

bowtown
11-02-2009, 05:46 PM
The older I get the more I appreciate the beautiful innocence of our children.

Right after that pic was taken, he was eaten by Brandon Marshall.

rbackfactory80
11-02-2009, 06:10 PM
I cant believe this thread stayed on the front page. Zorn???? Hey OP exagerate much? Give me a _______ break.

Bronx33
11-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Kate Beckinsale=hot

superhot..

boppool
11-02-2009, 06:16 PM
This post = fail

BossChief
11-02-2009, 06:17 PM
http://www.costume-works.com/images/CrBear.jpg

well bless her heart!

Bronx33
11-02-2009, 06:23 PM
buster has chosen..

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5024/bustersquatvariation1a.jpg

Bronx33
11-02-2009, 06:36 PM

WONDERFUL posts they were..

Now..i am wondering if we can reach playoffs

We are exposed..We are Pretenders..We suck

Next week..it will become tougher

I think i told you 50 times we can't get kern back but you still asked..

can we get kern back

Horrible Game..Next week it gets tougher

man our team is awful

orton sucks

you also said berger sucks 8 times

and now you compare MCD to jim freaking zorn... :rofl:

gyldenlove
11-02-2009, 06:38 PM
I think the Zorn - Mcdaniels comparison is bogus, the Redskins never improved significantly under Zorn compared to how they played under Gibbs.

This team is clearly improved compared to last year.

ZONA
11-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Man, some people just expect the world on a silver platter. For GOD sake, this was McD's first loss and it came on the road (East Coast no less), to a very good team who was desperate (well, more then we were it seemed).

We can't cut Josh any slack here or what?

Archer81
11-02-2009, 08:00 PM
Go_Broncos = BroncoWarrior...

Wes Mantooth
11-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Sure, why not?

Man Hogan, that sure makes me hungry.

BossChief
11-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Go_Broncos = BroncoWarrior...

one would think that by reading their posts that they were the trolls!!!

Hilarious!Hilarious!

Someone needs to tell them their team is 6-1 and had a bad game against a very good team with tons of additional motivation.

Circle Orange
11-02-2009, 10:49 PM
How do these raider fans get loose here? Get me a can of Raid...:thumbs:

azbroncfan
11-02-2009, 11:01 PM

Since Zorn's team has never scored 30 pts or more I say this thread is typical overreaction post from a fairly newbie fan. Teams have bad losses every year and it happens if the OL fails to show up.

go_broncos
11-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Mcd playcalling reminds me of Zorn and i am serious..

go_broncos
11-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Bump.

Hey Coach..Dont play scared..Attack them..

Pathetic to lose to Washington..

The Joker
11-15-2009, 01:47 PM
Oh go and **** yourself retard.

go_broncos
11-15-2009, 01:49 PM
Oh go and **** yourself retard.

hey...you guys told the same thing when i told bad about cutler..

Now..you know abt him..

I am telling you Mcd is a bad coach.

Bronx33
11-15-2009, 02:52 PM
zorn is old and should know what hes doing wrong MCD is a rookie coach. ( YOU DO THE MATH)

colonelbeef
11-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Meatballs= ice cream

SonOfLe-loLang
11-15-2009, 02:54 PM

Now..you know abt him..

You really think you know football...but you dont.

colonelbeef
11-15-2009, 02:58 PM

Now..you know abt him..

Ok Captain Caveman

Merlin
11-15-2009, 03:19 PM
This is a can't win thread. If you end up being correct, you get 5 minutes of fame and a lot of hate (the bearer of bad news....off with his head), plus you had to endure a weeks of attacks for those 5 minutes. If you end up being wrong, this is a thread that will be referenced whenever you make any slightly controversial claim, and any insight you may have (regardless how valid) would be ridiculed.

go_broncos
11-15-2009, 03:20 PM
This is a can't win thread. If you end up being correct, you get 5 minutes of fame and a lot of hate (the bearer of bad news....off with his head), plus you had to endure a weeks of attacks for those 5 minutes. If you end up being wrong, this is a thread that will be referenced whenever you make any slightly controversial claim, and any insight you may have (regardless how valid) would be ridiculed.

I told you how i felt..I hope i lose my argument for the sake of our team.