PDA

View Full Version : Eating the Crow.

Rausch 2.0
11-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Haven't been here in a while but if you talk the $#it before the season you show up to reap it when yer' wrong.

I don't believe in Orton in the long run but so far I was dead wrong. He's a huge reason you're winning.

Running game. Wow. Did not see that coming.

Top 15 in passing AND rushing.

Makes me sick. I'm stupified and humbled.

BTW, you guys LOVE HB's and trades. How 'bout a an LJ for a sixer of fat tire and a 7th?...

baja
11-01-2009, 07:04 PM
thanks

Kaylore
11-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks Rausch. It's good to see you posting here. I think after a loss your perspective is appreciated.

And no thanks on the bigot RB that can't pass block for crap. Thanks though.

Rocket 7
11-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Haven't been here in a while but if you talk the $#it before the season you show up to reap it when yer' wrong.

I don't believe in Orton in the long run but so far I was dead wrong. He's a huge reason you're winning.

BTW, you guys LOVE HB's and trades. How 'bout a an LJ for a sixer of fat tire and a 7th?...

What kind of beer are you drinking? Coors Light here

RhymesayersDU
11-01-2009, 07:57 PM

Whoa there... if we're giving up the 6er in Fat Tire, we'd better be getting a draft pick in return! Love that stuff.

Rausch 2.0
11-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Thanks Rausch. It's good to see you posting here. I think after a loss your perspective is appreciated.

And no thanks on the bigot RB that can't pass block for crap. Thanks though.

If it helps LJ is only as thug as the next born-rich kid from a college coach.

But he's bar tough, rEAl bar tough. Uhh

SoCalBronco
11-01-2009, 10:48 PM
If it helps LJ is only as thug as the next born-rich kid from a college coach.

But he's bar tough, rEAl bar tough. Uhh

I've never understood LJ's Black Panther act. His dad is a DL coach at a major D-1 school and he's never tasted anything remotely close to poverty. He acts like he's from the hood and has been mistreated his whole life, when he's lived a very charmed life and has grown up in wealth. There are very few players in the league I hate more than LJ.