PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cable Smacks around women..

SJ Bronco
11-01-2009, 08:50 AM
Is anyone surprised that that has become a fact?

Bronx33
11-01-2009, 08:52 AM
You watching NFL countdown?

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-01-2009, 08:54 AM
well i hope he told her to get back in da kitchen.
but seriously he is a pos. maybe hes shootin roids??

Bronx33
11-01-2009, 08:56 AM
perfect raider employee..

SJ Bronco
11-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Yeah, that countdown piece was pretty damning to me. I don't like to make judgments, but both those women seemed very credible.

Bronx33
11-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Yeah, that countdown piece was pretty damning to me. I don't like to make judgments, but both those women seemed very credible.

I wouldn't think they would air that stuff if it wasn't true.

SJ Bronco
11-01-2009, 09:04 AM

They showed letters and pictures, as well as some court documents. It's about the first time I've seen such damning proof of abuse. Why is he not in prision? I missed THAT part.

Bronco Warrior
11-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Well we know he has temper and violence and that he has a history of Smacking up Biotches *See Scott Hansen

Beantown Bronco
11-01-2009, 09:09 AM
They were probably bad cooks. Understandable.

Beantown Bronco
11-01-2009, 09:10 AM
http://www.hockeydrunk.com/tag/black-eye

SouthCarolinaBronco
11-01-2009, 09:11 AM
They showed letters and pictures, as well as some court documents. It's about the first time I've seen such damning proof of abuse. Why is he not in prision? I missed THAT part.

As a lawyer, let me add this. Physical abuse is falsely alleged by the woman in many, many contested divorces as leverage for settlement and alimony.

I am not saying at all that Tom Cable didn't do it. The letter of apology and the statement about the "open hand slap" seem to prove at least some level of physical violence on his part. But an allegation in a divorce pleading is NOT proof. In fact, in my experience, MOST of what appears in divorce pleadings is total bull****.

SouthCarolinaBronco
11-01-2009, 09:13 AM

If they have someone willing to go on camera and say something, and they don't know for a fact that what the person is saying is false, then they will air it everytime if it is interesting. That's how the media works, and that's how defamation law works. Notice that not at any point in the NFL Countdown piece did any ESPN person say "Tom Cable did X." It was all "so and so claims Tom Cable did X."

Again, I'm no Tom Cable apologist, but I am a lawyer and handle a lot of high profile matters, and I know a smear when I see one. This does NOT appear to be a smear, but it might just be a very, very good one.

Bronco Warrior
11-01-2009, 09:17 AM

Will I believe it about Cable, ESPN Runs BS stories all the time! "Inside the lies" ran a story featuring Marshall's ex that he supposedly abused like Marshall was Scott Peterson, showed pics of her with a black eye (Police on the scene sited no marks on her. He had scratches and a bite mark from being attacked from behind, and attacked him with a knife) and she was on with her family crying. Left out the blackmail letters, and the fact that they paid her 100,000 to come on and and gave her an open forum to smear Marshall. Charges weren't even filed for 6 months after, and after her multiple attempts to extort 500,000 A jury of 4 women and two men saw all the evidence and acquitted BMarsh in a speedy 47 minutes, token deliberation by trial standards.
A guy who will threaten to kill and assault a co-worker a third his size, will smack up a woman or two IMO, but don't believe it just because ESPN reported it!

enjolras
11-01-2009, 09:18 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Buffaloed-Gender-Fueled-Season-Scandal/dp/1599710250

SouthCarolinaBronco
11-01-2009, 09:24 AM
What interests me, and what seems unfair to me, is that Cable would be in better shape if he had been criminally charged with all of this and aquitted rather than what has happened. A jury saying "not guilty" is treated by the public as proof of innocence when in reality it is no such thing, just proof that there is doubt as to guilt. But a prosecutor declining to prosecute, or an alleged victim declining to seek prosecution, IS evidence that suggests innocence but no one treats it that way.

I understand the sickening feeling that a victim of domestic violence has when deciding whether to call the police. I understand that a great many such crimes go unreported. But it is surprising to me that Cable's accusers didn't go to the police at the time but now seem to have no trouble saying what happened on national television.

Cable will be sued by Hansen, the assistant he supposedly shoved around, and if I were defending Cable the first thing I would do would be to subpoena the phone records of these accusers and find out whether they had spoken with Hansen's lawyer or Hansen himself.

Maybe I'm just jaded because I see so much bull**** in litigation I work on.

Paladin
11-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Yeah, you're jaded.

We have Truth and Justice in the American Way. Just ask any radio talk show host..........

Bronco Warrior
11-01-2009, 09:40 AM
What interests me, and what seems unfair to me, is that Cable would be in better shape if he had been criminally charged with all of this and aquitted rather than what has happened. A jury saying "not guilty" is treated by the public as proof of innocence when in reality it is no such thing, just proof that there is doubt as to guilt. But a prosecutor declining to prosecute, or an alleged victim declining to seek prosecution, IS evidence that suggests innocence but no one treats it that way.

I understand the sickening feeling that a victim of domestic violence has when deciding whether to call the police. I understand that a great many such crimes go unreported. But it is surprising to me that Cable's accusers didn't go to the police at the time but now seem to have no trouble saying what happened on national television.

Cable will be sued by Hansen, the assistant he supposedly shoved around, and if I were defending Cable the first thing I would do would be to subpoena the phone records of these accusers and find out whether they had spoken with Hansen's lawyer or Hansen himself.

Maybe I'm just jaded because I see so much bull**** in litigation I work on.

Amen bro. I have a background in Psychology and volunterr for a Women's shelter and I see both sides. The ones that need it never take advantage of the system and then the one's that use it as a weapon as a woman scorned! The system is fundamentally F-ed when it comes to DV here in Utah!

Bronco Warrior
11-01-2009, 09:43 AM
Looks like Oakland area Police departments are getting new swat vehichles again courtesy of Al "Damn I'm sick of paying off for Cable's dumb stuff" Davis!

SJ Bronco
11-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Looks like Oakland area Police departments are getting new swat vehichles again courtesy of Al "Damn I'm sick of paying off for Cable's dumb stuff" Davis!

It's Napa genius...

Bronco Warrior
11-01-2009, 04:04 PM
It's Napa genius...

Hey TROLL, The key word used here was Area in relation to Oakland-meaning in close or general proximity to Oakland. Do you know if it is Napa County that has jurisdiction for all of the alleged cases or just being an ass? It is likely they are all within *STRIKING distance of Oakland hence the word used Area would be appropriate.
Pot meet Kettle!
*Punn intended

SJ Bronco
11-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Hey TROLL, The key word used here was Area in relation to Oakland-meaning in close or general proximity to Oakland. Do you know if it is Napa County that has jurisdiction for all of the alleged cases or just being an ass? It is likely they are all within *STRIKING distance of Oakland hence the word used Area would be appropriate.
Pot meet Kettle!
*Punn intended

I live here....Napa is not that close to Oakland genius. We here in the bay area don't take allegations of bribery of our police force lightly. you want to allege that crap, I'll respond. Cable is an POS, but your right up there for insulting a fine institution like the Oakland Police department.

SJ Bronco
11-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Pot meet Kettle!
*Punn intended

Troll? Check the join date...now check yours....simmer down son, or your mama and I will have to talk about your punishment...

Bronx33
11-01-2009, 04:28 PM
I wonder if tom is going to beat his bitch after this loss?

rugbythug
11-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Troll? Check the join date...now check yours....simmer down son, or your mama and I will have to talk about your punishment...

While he is a dick. You seem very Sensitive here. Get over it. Nobody who does not live in your vicinity really gives a crap. It was just a joke.

BTW I just watched some Gangland Oakland show last night. You could use Al's New Swat Vehicles it appears.

theAPAOps5
11-01-2009, 04:39 PM

Warrior is the troll. Just look at the laughing stock he made himself with his 6th grader Myspace blog entry.

Now back to Tom Cable. Its pretty shut and dry folks. He had to tell them twice.......

All jokes aside only a pussy beats on women and it sure looks like this guy is one of them.

Bronco Warrior
11-01-2009, 04:47 PM
I live here....Napa is not that close to Oakland genius. We here in the bay area don't take allegations of bribery of our police force lightly. you want to allege that crap, I'll respond. Cable is an POS, but your right up there for insulting a fine institution like the Oakland Police department.

So you don't know about Al Davis and his generous donations to your fine institutions. My only experience with Bay Area police is getting pulled over once in a rental car and asked to get out of the car and searched and harassed because I didn't know that a tail-light was out on the way back from an Oakland Denver game. Oh yeah and Brentwood PD refusing to cooperate with SLC Police to deal with a stalker of my Ex GF who had moved there and everytime he did something Messed up or threatening up here he would run back home and the BrentWood guys said it wasn't their problem, even when he was phone harassing him from there (His home in Brentwood)

SJ Bronco
11-01-2009, 04:52 PM
So you don't know about Al Davis and his generous donations to your fine institutions. My only experience with Bay Area police is getting pulled over once in a rental car and asked to get out of the car and searched and harassed because I didn't know that a tail-light was out on the way back from an Oakland Denver game. Oh yeah and Brentwood PD refusing to cooperate with SLC Police to deal with a stalker of my Ex GF who had moved there and everytime he did something Messed up or threatening up here he would run back home and the BrentWood guys said it wasn't their problem, even when he was phone harassing him from there (His home in Brentwood)

Of course he makes donations. So do the warriors, the A's and every other business in the area. They have a tough job out there in Oakland. It's like a damn war zone around there and I support them 100%. They make mistakes, but unless you live in the area, you won't understand.

On a lighter note Your hair gives them probable cause to search your car in my book, and if you can't get help in Brentwood, then your doing something wrong cause the police in that area are militant. The police have better things to do it sounds like.

Bronco Warrior
11-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Of course he makes donations. So do the warriors, the A's and every other business in the area. They have a tough job out there in Oakland. It's like a damn war zone around there and I support them 100%. They make mistakes, but unless you live in the area, you won't understand.

On a lighter note Your hair gives them probable cause to search your car in my book, and if you can't get help in Brentwood, then your doing something wrong cause the police in that area are militant. The police have better things to do it sounds like.

They claimed that because he was stalking her physically here and that when he called and emailed FROM there she was being victimised here buy his action hence the crime was here and not their problem or jurisdiction. wouildn't even do a courtesy chat with him when asked by the Ex's Sister who is head of the internet crime division for the Utah AG. It went on for over a year. every time he would break into her house of call her 50 time between 1and 3am he would flee the State before they could grab him, and couldn't make him stop calling and stuff unless they got help from Brentwood :(. The only thing that stopped him is he and his meth-head bro pulled a shotgun on the neighbors for playing their stereo too loud! ROFL! he's now in Prison