PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Fans = Dumb

Gort
11-01-2009, 06:18 AM
ugh! i didn't realize how dumb the opponents' fanbases could be until i spent some time trying to figure out why "the Ravens will beat the Broncos" over on the Baltimore Sun's website. they ran a poll and 85% of their readers thought the Ravens would win. but it's the reasoning behind that belief which is astonishing. Neither logical nor educated... here are the top 5 reasons i can find over there.

- the Broncos haven't played anybody. They won on fluke plays. They are not real. so therefore a 3-3 Ravens team will obviously beat a 6-0 Broncos team.
- the Ravens have owned the Broncos in the past, especially at home. so therefore a 3-3 Ravens team will obviously beat a 6-0 Broncos team.
- Orton is a phony. can't play. will get flustered and throw picks. so therefore a 3-3 Ravens team will obviously beat a 6-0 Broncos team.
- the Ravens have their backs against the wall. this is their season. so therefore a 3-3 Ravens team will obviously beat a 6-0 Broncos team.
- the Broncos were 29th in defense last season. no team can go from 29th to 2nd in one year. the defense is obviously not real. so therefore a 3-3 Ravens team will obviously beat a 6-0 Broncos team.

each of these reasons is easily rebutted, but they have closed their minds and just believe these things to be true.

there are more dumb reaons that they believe they will win too. very few of their fans bother getting into specifics like player matchups, schemes, etc. it's all this "gut" feeling or "bumper sticker" reasoning for the most part that guides their belief in a near certain victory over the Broncos.

i am really looking forward to this game and i hope Orton/Marshall/Gaffney/Royal/Stokley/Graham/Schef have a monster day and we crush their season.

Man-Goblin
11-01-2009, 06:22 AM
Would you say they are "delusional"?

Gort
11-01-2009, 06:23 AM

why yes... yes, i would!

:D

Sassy
11-01-2009, 06:49 AM
will get flustered and throw picks
Haven't watched a Bronco game all season have they? LOL!

Hogan11
11-01-2009, 07:30 AM

Delusional, uneduacted, misinformed, boorish = dumb.

bombquixote
11-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Delusional, uneduacted, misinformed, boorish = dumb.

dumb=mute. Just saying.

DarkHorse30
11-01-2009, 09:53 AM
I think it's regional. Baltimore is too close to the Nation's capitol..... a lot of stupid just leaked out

Broncotilldeath
11-01-2009, 01:39 PM
There was one at the bar today guy just sounded like a dumb ass.

Gort
11-01-2009, 01:43 PM
just visited the Ravens board. they think they routed the Broncos. gack! i hope this Broncos team responds well to national humiliation.

ludo21
11-01-2009, 01:48 PM
ravens beat us down for the most part. they can talk all the trash they want

Electric Chair
11-01-2009, 01:49 PM
just visited the Ravens board. they think they routed the Broncos. gack! i hope this Broncos team responds well to national humiliation.

They did. Without a garbage PI, it's a shutout.

bronco militia
11-01-2009, 01:50 PM
their fans may be dumb, but they got scorebored