PDA

View Full Version : Official Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens Game Thread 11.01.09

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

SJ Bronco
11-01-2009, 05:33 PM
You guys will be close to the Stanley Cup soon...

...when do you visit Pittsburgh again?

Don't jinx it...we don't say the name of that award around here. We are scared of the Karma...

Bronco Warrior
11-01-2009, 05:34 PM
I know 3 players past and present of BYU, (none of them significant) other than that, the only thing I know about BYU is it's in a state I don't ever want to go to.

Too bad! World's best Skiing and boarding, awesome scenery and the drinks are cheap. Stop being an ass and I'd buy ya a few!

Bronco Warrior
11-01-2009, 05:36 PM
td are fascist. Kick some field goals:angel:

rofl!

SJ Bronco
11-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Too bad! World's best Skiing and boarding, awesome scenery and the drinks are cheap. Stop being an ass and I'd buy ya a few!

I don't go anywhere near Utah...I thought they didn't allow alcohol in that God forsaken state. Besides, i love Tahoe. That's why i spend so much of my free time there during the winter.

Bronco Warrior
11-01-2009, 05:54 PM
I don't go anywhere near Utah...I thought they didn't allow alcohol in that God forsaken state. Besides, i love Tahoe. That's why i spend so much of my free time there during the winter.

Common misperception. Plenty of wanton lascivious debauchery to be had here. The "Private Club" laws gave outsiders the wrong impression about Utah but those have been repealed as of July. You can get your Crunk on..more alcholics in Utah per capita than anywhere..lol!

brncs_fan
11-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Don't jinx it...we don't say the name of that award around here. We are scared of the Karma...

I meant that you can look at it in our trophy case once you get to Pittsburgh.

SJ Bronco
11-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Common misperception. Plenty of wanton lascivious debauchery to be had here. The "Private Club" laws gave outsiders the wrong impression about Utah but those have been repealed as of July. You can get your Crunk on..more alcholics in Utah per capita than anywhere..lol!

Not going anywhere near the Mormon church. Not after the crap storm they caused here in California. I have some issues with them right now. Utah and Texas. i will never set foot in either one. that's a promise!:thumbsup:

SJ Bronco
11-01-2009, 06:07 PM
I meant that you can look at it in our trophy case once you get to Pittsburgh.

http://www.soundjunk.com/images/f-you1.jpg

:giggle:;D:thumbsup::thumbs:

watermock
11-01-2009, 06:11 PM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/7/4/633507749026579250-soup-nazi.jpg.

baja
11-01-2009, 06:30 PM
What's your take on the game Mock