PDA

View Full Version : FF TV Show: The League

Doggcow
10-31-2009, 12:09 AM
Did anyone watch the first episode? It was hilarious!

"What just happened?"

"You're going to get 5 years, and you just cost me Adrian Peterson"
"Did you really have to hit the 3rd store? Come on man"

Doggcow
11-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Anyone?

BroncoMan4ever
11-02-2009, 12:55 AM
i want to know when the 1st episode was filmed, because if it was before the season began, then the writer who threw in the little tidbit about Cutler throwing a lot of picks in his 1st game as a Bear is a savant.

Hercules Rockefeller
11-02-2009, 10:23 AM
i want to know when the 1st episode was filmed, because if it was before the season began, then the writer who threw in the little tidbit about Cutler throwing a lot of picks in his 1st game as a Bear is a savant.

Doubt it was written pre-Regular season, but that was an awesome line.

"Young guy, new system. He'll probably throw like 4 picks in his first game."

Doggcow
11-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Doubt it was written pre-Regular season, but that was an awesome line.

"Young guy, new system. He'll probably throw like 4 picks in his first game."

Lol yeah. Did you see their draft board though? Someone took Jacob Hester in the 4th round...

BroncoMan4ever
11-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Lol yeah. Did you see their draft board though? Someone took Jacob Hester in the 4th round...

i was trying to get a good look at it, but couldn't really focus on it well enough other than to see a few names.

although i bet the Hester in the 4th was as a joke to the idiot who wanted Keyshawn Johnson even though he was retired and didn't really know football that well.

Doggcow
11-02-2009, 11:58 AM
i was trying to get a good look at it, but couldn't really focus on it well enough other than to see a few names.

although i bet the Hester in the 4th was as a joke to the idiot who wanted Keyshawn Johnson even though he was retired and didn't really know football that well.

No it was under the 3 time champion guys name...

backup qb
11-13-2009, 08:30 AM
Great show. Haven't seen last night's yet.