PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Orton

jhns
10-30-2009, 08:55 AM
I am dumb.

Kyle Orton > me. He is playing very well and I didn't think he had it in him.

tsiguy96
10-30-2009, 09:12 AM
good now quit being a weiner. bandwagoner.

Mr. Elway
10-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Yes you are, and yes he is. Now go pick up leaves or something and think about what you have done.

DenverBrit
10-30-2009, 11:16 AM
I am dumb.

It's never too late. ;D

BlaK-Argentina
10-30-2009, 11:22 AM
You didn't think he had it in him? Based on what? His super supporting cast and all world offense in Chicago? A preseason game? A couple of games where he threw with a painful injury still nagging him and a glove that he wasn't used to wearing?

Cool, now get on the bandwagon, STFU and enjoy the ride. ;D

BossChief
10-30-2009, 11:30 AM
it will be very telling how he pays against Pittsburg in two weeks.

I think he will play well against Baltimore though, they arent as good as advertised.

RMT
10-30-2009, 12:16 PM
it will be very telling how he pays against Pittsburg in two weeks.

I think he will play well against Baltimore though, they arent as good as advertised.

pittsburgh is overrated ... the beat the Titans in game 1 by 3 and lost to the Bears in week 2 by 3 beat the Lions by a mere 8 points and beat the Vikings last year after a phantom "tripping" call wiped out the Rice TD that would have given the Vikings the lead. the very next play favre fumbles and the steelers' get a TD they should have never gotten. the phantom call was worse than last year's hochuli gift.

pittsburgh has played one team with a winning record which is a big reason their defense is currently rated 8th.

misturanderson
10-30-2009, 04:32 PM
So the franchise isn't going to be a laughing stock for 10+ years? Who could have forseen that?

Que
10-30-2009, 05:13 PM
You didn't think he had it in him? Based on what? His super supporting cast and all world offense in Chicago? A preseason game? A couple of games where he threw with a painful injury still nagging him and a glove that he wasn't used to wearing?

For me it was my neighbor's dog that gave me that impression... kept saying "Or-ton Sucks" over and over. Thankfully with the cold weather at hand my windows are closed and now my neighbor's dog doesn't tell me that anymore... I'm feeling much better now. ;)

Swedish Extrovert
10-30-2009, 05:59 PM
I am dumb.

Of course he is. He's in the NFL, and the rest of us are surfing the web, eating cheetos off our chest. lol

HAT
10-30-2009, 06:07 PM
So the franchise isn't going to be a laughing stock for 10+ years? Who could have forseen that?

Decades, bro, decades!

TonyR
10-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Decades, bro, decades!

Rudderless!