PDA

View Full Version : Bob's STILL speculating Shanahan to the Chefs.

DomCasual
10-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Okay, so he doesn't say "The deal is done," or anything. But you would think a colossal embarrassment like the one that happened this offseason would cause him to avoid the subject like the plague.

Nope.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=217185

You don't worry about ruining your self-respect if you don't have it to begin with, apparently.

Killericon
10-29-2009, 07:52 PM
I guess this is Bob's vote of confidence in Haley/Pioli.

loborugger
10-29-2009, 07:52 PM
While running Bob down is good fun enjoyed by most, how many damn threads does that clown need?

Killericon
10-29-2009, 07:57 PM
While running Bob down is good fun enjoyed by most, how many damn threads does that clown need?

He's THE Orangemane Celebrity.

loborugger
10-29-2009, 08:00 PM
Well, just know that he feeds off attention like a fly off of an old poo pile. Feed him once, and he will keep coming around.

Killericon
10-29-2009, 08:01 PM
Well, just know that he feeds off attention like a fly off of an old poo pile. Feed him once, and he will keep coming around.

Yeah...People around here just feed it like nothing I've ever seen. Even the people who dislike him ignore him, and then post about how he's on ignore. It's crazy.

Bob's your Information Minister
10-29-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm not speculating anything. Just passing along a rumor I read.

I want Haley in KC for at least three years.

By the way, love me.

tsiguy96
10-29-2009, 09:01 PM
bob, you have ZERO actual credible sources, youre rumors mean nothing.

broncosteven
10-29-2009, 09:09 PM

By the way, love me.

You getting tired of your hand?

10-29-2009, 09:28 PM
bob, you have ZERO actual credible sources, youre rumors mean nothing.

It's not MY rumor.

It's someone else's rumor. I'm just passing it along.

Take a chill pill, douchebag.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-29-2009, 09:47 PM
It's not MY rumor.

It's someone else's rumor. I'm just passing it along.

Take a chill pill, douchebag.

Awww, look who's pissy.

Just level with us, Boob: is the deal done? Do you need to take your lips off Athan's member to let us know?

BTW, it's not a "rumor." A bunch of guys who work in the media all talking about how great it would be for something to happen isn't a rumor. It's a circle jerk.

baja
10-29-2009, 10:31 PM
I thought Bob was Clayton on Chiefs Planet???

DomCasual
10-29-2009, 11:56 PM
With all due respect to the detractors of the thread (and I do really like both of them) - piss off. It's the Internet. We're here for entertainment purposes. I don't put anyone on ignore. What fun is that?

Sure, Bob likes the attention. I don't care about that, one way or another. Bob or not, this is someone who humiliated himself with certain proclamations several months ago, and is now apparently coming back for more. That's good entertainment. If Bob gets a woody in the process, then so be it. I'm glad we could be here to give the little fella some happiness.

Shanahan is not going to KC. Cowher, I could see a little more, but not much. Silly Bob.

Archer81
10-29-2009, 11:58 PM
If bob rubs his skin flap teets together, you can make fire.

True story.

:Broncos:

10-30-2009, 12:37 AM
Shanahan is not going to KC. Cowher, I could see a little more, but not much. Silly Bob.

Hey, i agree.