PDA

View Full Version : Oh Crap! We're almost getting respect!

Bronco Warrior
10-29-2009, 03:57 PM
So Sterling Sharpe was asked this questiuon in a Lie chat:

Sterling, I know its early, but where do you see the Broncos in the super bowl picture?

Sterling Sharpe, NFL.com
On the door step of the trip to miami. They are a good team.

Jamie Dukes also said the Raven win if Rice has a big day..AND can pick up the Blitz AND they don't give up their usual big plays on Defense....lol!
That is almost starting to sound like respect...I don't like it!

Bronco Warrior
10-29-2009, 03:59 PM
SHoot! We need to hurry and post some smack about why we suck and won't win on sunday! Nix the jinx!

cutthemdown
10-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Any team can win if the Rb has a big day, the don't give up big plays, and they protect qb from the blitz. That's like your doctor telling you that you will live as long as you don't die.

Hey turns out if you get all the numbers correct in the lotto, you win a ton of jack.

Or maybe if the girl is blind, can't smell, has no friends around to tell you how ugly he is, BOB can score like that freak from the Mask did.

Mr.Meanie
10-29-2009, 04:08 PM
We're still underdogs... and most likely will be next week too despite the outcome Sunday.

Bronco Warrior
10-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Well Dukes (in his chat) also said "DENVER IS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL! DENVER IS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL........GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL,( like 6 times) There you happy?" When asked why the Broncos don't get any respect LMAO!

Bronco Warrior
10-29-2009, 04:12 PM
We were underdogs during the Bye Week! LOL

We're getting soft! The Team practiced indoors this week dispite it only being a balmy 38 degrees and 6-8 inches of snow with 40 mph winds! Aparently Josh and the team have decided to rest on their laurels! Freaking pussies!!

Bronco Warrior
10-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Oh ****, Sterling Sharpe and Brian Baldinger picked up too! We are screwed!!! Luckily Joe Thiesman picked the RatBirds!

DenverBound
10-29-2009, 04:33 PM
This is just getting sad. Please stop.

Hotrod
10-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Personally I think you should make a poll about this.

giveemlove
10-31-2009, 01:08 AM
Just an FYI....Denver got anywhere between 14-20 inches of snow. South of Denver, where Dove Valley is located, was hit harder than Denver itself, probably in the range of 24 inches.

ZONA
10-31-2009, 01:25 AM
We were underdogs during the Bye Week! LOL

We're getting soft! The Team practiced indoors this week dispite it only being a balmy 38 degrees and 6-8 inches of snow with 40 mph winds! Aparently Josh and the team have decided to rest on their laurels! Freaking pussies!!

Yeah, I don't think they had enough snow shoes for all 52 players or they probably would have. lol

The idea is to practice football, not have a snow ball fight.